[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

4 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 11 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:44 am

"hmm.............................................................."
[closes chest and equips]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 11 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by Alucard009 Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:17 am

{For Beat}

MM "Yeah! Get her, Beat!"

The girl laughs even harder now.

Girl "AHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP! I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING HELPFUL IF YOU STOHOHOHOHOP!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Goral}

The chest closes and falls into a large pit hidden underneath it. Unfortunately, this pit is about 20 feet long, and it looks pretty deep.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:27 am

"ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-"
[continues]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 am

{For Goral}

Goral can't continue since the pit spans across the whole hall.

Suddenly, a giant snake comes up from the pit.

Snake "You knew the chest was a trap. You aren't a greedy human like the others. However, I won't let you pass without you answering a question. A shogun is showed a halberd which can pierce any shield and a shield that can not be broken. The shogun sees a problem. What term fits what these two items do to each other?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:59 pm

"Shogun was not a type of warrior but actually the name of a warlord, he was so famous and so much got lost in translation that it was passed of as a name for a high ranking warrior, the meaning you are referring to a samurai.
and to pierce does not necessarily mean to break, if it were to phase thru the shield it would still pierce it and the shield would remain intact, I am sorry but you are to stupid to fight me in a game of wits."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:29 pm

{For Goral}

{...please tell me you aren't trying to insult me...}

The snake simply stood there and looked at Goral.

"Quite cocky, aren't we? The shogun is being showed the items so he can assign them. Whatever, my time is valuable."

The snake lowers its head.

"Jump on my head as a platform. Mind you that the next snake will not tolerate what you just did."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Beat didn't stop, for he was enjoying himself.

Beat: And what if we dont?!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:42 am

[gets on]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:32 pm

{For Beat}

Girl "AHAHAHAHA THEN...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEN...I DON'T KNOW! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

{For Goral}

The snake moves Goral to the other side.

Snake "Never pass by here again, or I'll skip the question part and get right to eating you."

The snake slithers back into the pit. Goral can go forward or into the pit.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Beat keeps on tickling.

Beat: c: <
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:30 am

-go forward-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:05 am

{For Beat}

About 10 minutes later, the girl passes out from exhaustion.

MM "Wow Beat, we really got her! Good work!"

MM gives Beat a peck on the cheek and starts rummaging through the girl's pockets.

"Yay, a free knife!"

She pulls out a very small knife from the girl's pocket.

"You want it Beat, or can I have it?"

{For Goral}

Goral walks forward. Suddenly, a ghost appears out of the ground. It looks like the ghost that shows up before you enter the labyrinth in Uninvited. Looks hostile.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:30 am

[stair at it]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 am

{For Goral}

The ghost shrieks at Goral and the rattling of his armor deafens him momentarily. It then proceeds to fly away while leaving Goral unable to hear.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:26 pm

"muffer fuffer!"
-continue-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Beat: °O° Oooh a knief. You can has it ma luv! Now uhh... should we do something to her orrr... just let her be there and do nuffin?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 pm

{For Beat}

MM "Alan told me between bosses you visit a town. I say we sell her to slavery!"

With that, MM hoisted the girl over her shoulder. She seemed completely out of it.

{For Goral}

Goral continues forward, still completely deaf. He then steps on something. Looking down, he just stepped on a snake, and it seems to be trying to communicate with him.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Beat is looking rather worried for he aint too much for slaving people. Then, however, he remembers: "Ehh, its just a game."

Beat: Ehh. Sure.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:55 am

[speaks]

"what!? I am having trouble hearing right now!"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 am

{For Beat}

Going ahead, Beat and MM enter a town-like cave. It's large and there are a few primitive buildings made of wood. Around them lizardmen and lizardwomen are doing daily tasks and there are shops on the main street. Just as they enter, everyone looks up at Beat and MM and suddenly they're both apprehended by guards who take the girl from MM.

Guard "Christine, wake up! What did they do to you?"

The girl wakes up. She quickly looks at Beat and MM and backs away.

Christine "T-Those two saved me, then they tickled me until I passed out!"

The lizardmen and lizardwomen look at Beat and MM angrily. Soon, what appears to be the elder appears.

Elder "Calm down, my children. An eye for an eye will make the world blind, so punishing them would be wrong. They saved her from the demon's possession, we should instead thank them for their trouble. Welcome, warriors. Please accept this token of my gratitude."

The Elder hands Beat and MM 1000 Gold pieces

"If you wish to purchase anything, feel free to."

The guards let go of Beat and MM and the crowd goes back to work, occasionally shooting glances at Beat and MM.

[Look at the item vender]
[Look at the weapon dealer]
[Look at the food stand]
[Leave]

{For Goral}

The snake hisses and bites Goral's ankle. It's fangs puncture his armor and it slithers from under his foot and away. Conveniently, NOW Goral's hearing comes back.

88/100 HP
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:51 pm

-continues-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Beat: °O° I LURVES YOU, OLD MAN.

[Look at the item vender]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:19 am

{For Beat}

MM and Beat go to the Item Vendor. There is a lizardman wearing Arabian style stuff with the cloth wrapped around the head turban and everything.

"Welcome, humans. I have many tools you can use."

Items:
Rope - Multi-Purpose rope (100 Gold)
Pick Axe - Used to find treasure (200 Gold)
Silver Spears - Silver spears for throwing. (300 Gold for 10)
Wooden Spikes - Wood spikes for construction. Can be used for fighting (300 Gold for 10)
Mysterious Box - A mysterious golden box with Egyptian designs. What could it do? (500 Gold)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Beat slammed his hands on the counter, and shouted:

Beat: WHAT DOES THE ODDARSE BOX DO, YOU GOOD LIZARD FELLOW WITH A TURBAN?!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:07 am

{For Beat}

Lizardman Merchant "Alas, even I do not know what it does. I was sent to this underground cave with all my belongings, and I managed to steal this before being moved."

{For Goral}

(Oops, sorry)

Moving on, Goral finds himself in a large cave with a river about 30 feet wide and 6 feet deep ahead of him. There are some stone platforms floating in the air on the right and there is a bridge ahead of Goral that seems quite flimsy.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next