[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is far from over. Do not lock until this issue is resolved.

+3
[NU]
Majeh[NU]
Akira[NU]
7 posters

Go down

This is far from over. Do not lock until this issue is resolved. Empty This is far from over. Do not lock until this issue is resolved.

Post by Akira[NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:45 am

FIRST POST DIRECTED TO MAJEH ONLY. I don't want to here your opinions unless you are an admin otherwise Screw off.

It's funny how when someone is victimized, regardless of their previous crimes and convictions, everyone swoops to their aid. Human nature amuses me ^^
Yes It does, Just like when everyone on the entire forum turned on you lol. You were one of the original admin who banned Ragmann and now you’re rushing to his aid.
And you wonder why YOU were banned. You’re an asshole.
All in favor of banning majeh originally, let's see…
Myself
Nar
Kn
Scy
Nick
Inari
Hoshiko
Lets see, Basically All the admin/Mod at the time.
Is this your way of getting revenge? If so stop now because its pathetic.
Your "Co-owner/Admin rank" Was taken away for this specific reason.

People like you sicken me
Hah. Majeh WTF are you talking about?
How dare you call anyone a prick you backstabbing son of B!tch.
Oh, I almost forgot…It seems others haven’t heard. So you all know someone attempted to de-admin me on nxc. When I asked majeh about it not only did he know who it was but he refused to tell me. Thus the “Backstabbing bit” I’m assuming this admin who is messing with our accounts is Neji since is obviously not nar.

Oh and so you know nar, Inari's location was changed to "Puppyland and in my happy place Hyperventilating" Again this morning.

Akira[NU]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

This is far from over. Do not lock until this issue is resolved. Empty Re: This is far from over. Do not lock until this issue is resolved.

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:15 am

I dont even know what to say ?

You're pissed at me for getting angry that Inari called us "swine"? I'm actually trying to figure out why you are so angry from this post...

Ok, throwing it in my face that everyone i considered a friend turned on me...yes, because that was really necessary?

"You're an asshole" ... Again, where is this coming from? I mean, everyone else can get angry, but as soon as i get annoyed for inari looking down on us, i get:

A full topic about it
Called a backstabber and an asshole
Told about how people only pretend to be your friends

My revenge? What? Siding with Ragmaan when he gets yelled at for no good reason? I think we've seen this problem before. Remember last time i tried defending one of the members Inari thought to start mouthing off at, yes, I got banned, as usual. I don't care, least here she aren't a god-modding admin who doesn't let people have their own opinions, and when she does, she takes it out on them because of it.
If i wanted revenge, do you really think i'd be taking it this lightly? I forgave you for the whole demoting thing, i didn't even argue that much about it from what i remember, sure i was angry, but that wasnt what bothered me. What bothered me was that everyone turned on me. Why can people only show their true thoughts when you arent around, ya backstabber. Least if I am, you are too. Funny, Inari and Hoshiko were the only ones who posted anything nice about me in that topic. Hoshiko is a nice guy, but Inari, i can't figure that out. Why would you start trying to defend the person you had banned? (i'm not getting into a natsu discussion, before you start that, considering it was months after).
My Co-owner/admin rank? The rank isnt important, it was how friendly people were to me to let me get it. So when you took that away, i was really angry, but again, not something i cant forgive.

"son of a bitch" , leave out the parent stuff as i've said before.

I'm guessing you banned me on NXC again. I'm not even surprised anymore, i expect it. See, if i make any bad comment about Inari, i get banned, i've realised this. But sitting and taking it isnt somethin i agree with, so i'll face the consequences. If you've deleted me, i'm gonna be furious tho ^^ And i don't think i'll be able to restrain myself. Trust me, don't push me, you don't know what i'll do...(this might sound like a joke, i assure you this isn't an empty threat, I actually have the upper hand here).

Oh, and it wasnt neji either. Ugh i refuse to say it. Funny how i'm actually defending you by doing that, if i said a certain word, or even let certain people know it...this'd be over.

Akira, i have nothing against you. Funny how i've always felt that way.
Inari annoys me at times, says things which i believe to be out of order, but it's not like she doesnt give as good as she gets, or get you to do it for her.

If you wanna make a point then make it, if you wanna drag stuff like this up for no reason, and then start an "attack majeh" topic, at least have the decency to do it on msn or email.

I honestly don't know what to say to you. I'm not even angry. To be honest i'm dissappointed.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

This is far from over. Do not lock until this issue is resolved. Empty Re: This is far from over. Do not lock until this issue is resolved.

Post by Akira[NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:41 am

I'm not responding to anything, I just wanted to here what you had to say.
Its what I thought and my opinion remains the same.

Akira[NU]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:55 am

....wow this is so pathetic. Thanks for bringing this to the forum.

What is this topic even about? To flame majeh? Thats what it seems like to me. If thats the case then yes I will defidently lock this.

Akira[NU] wrote:
Oh and so you know nar, Inari's location was changed to "Puppyland and in my happy place Hyperventilating" Again this morning.

What!? Thats...thats impossible. Im the ONLY admin now. I de admined Neji early yesterday...The only person who could have changed it...is Inari herself. Because I know I diddnt change it.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Inari[nu] Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:14 am

Well perhaps it was done yesterday in the evening, but I assure you I would not change my location to something as that. And further more, nothing was brought to your forum that wasn’t here already.

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:20 am

Inari[nu] wrote:Well perhaps it was done yesterday in the evening, but I assure you I would not change my location to something as that. And further more, nothing was brought to your forum that wasn’t here already.

Thats not true. Up until now there havent been any problems on the forum.

And I checked this morning. Your location wasnt changed. Im not accusing you of doing it, but im just saying no one else could have.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Inari[nu] Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:23 am

then it was changed yesterday, for i left my location as> in my grave, leave me be. then today at around 4 akira logged on to discover both of our locations had changed to "in my happy place, hyperventilating" explain that if you would be so kind.

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:25 am

It couldnt have been yesterday. I just said I checked this morning and both of your locations werent messed with. I cant explain it. The on explanation I could come up with is that you did it yourself. No one else could have done it. Unless you want to point your fingers at me. If thats the case, go ahead it wasnt me.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Inari[nu] Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:26 am

then perhaps you might want to examine you boards alittle closer, for it was not akira nor myself, so please do not accuse us either.

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:28 am

Then I dont know what to tell you.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:37 am

I've had enough.

You two, Inari, Akira, you guys are a couple of two year olds.

I used to respect you guys, now, now I just want you to go crawl back to what once was NxC and hang on to whatever piece of that place you like.

Put the past behind you.

That's something you both seem to have a very very hard problem with.

Grow. Up.
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Inari[nu] Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:05 am

kn perhaps you should go read our new topic in intro before you pass judgement. ^^

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:09 am

My opinion is mixed. I have forgiven Majeh for all he had done to me on NxC. Just to throw that out there.

Inari and Akira, I'm not exactly sure whats been going on with you two lately. It seems something is always is wrong. I still see you two as great friends and respect you alot for all that you've done on NxC and all that you've done for me in General. I'm not exactly sure whats going on, but whatever it is I hope that it gets resolved or at least some sort of compromise is met before I end up having to chose friends.... I'm not sideing with anyone nor do even know much about what's going on. But it's surely possible (Or hopefully possible) that it can be compromised.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Inari[nu] Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:23 am

*sigh* Something always happens, and as of late, when it rains it pours.
What started off as a good idea was shattered by an annoyance, which was not handled properly, old blood, began to boil when ridiculous false remarks were made. Each person and their egoism lead to one thing and another, now we are at a point I knew we would reach. Miscommunication and self-righteousness are to blame, and there is only one solution to this on going problem. Separation of the parties involved. Apparently people cannot get over the past, we squabble like old women, passing judgment quickly along with our tempers.

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke[NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:56 am

This is a bunch of bull.
Shall I bring this back. Ignorance IS a bliss.
Lemme repaste from the last post.

All in all, Inari publicly called out a member, wether she likes it or not.
If you have something to say, and wish no other user to say it.
Wouldn't it be best to like, YOU KNOW! Send a private message to an admin?
What not needed? Then deal with people posting on the topic. It's public.
Ignorance is indeed a bliss, and I myself might be ignorant to be posting this.
But hey, it's a PUBLIC section, meant for PUBLIC discussion.
I'm not on anyone's side here, but are you people STUPID?
This argument, stops, right. now.

And what RIGHT do you have, to say this topic can't have their opinions.
You have NONE. You're not an admin, if what John says is true.
A topic was closed, and you ignorantly made a new one.
Not only that, you pulled what Inari did. You called another member out.
Not only that, it's directed at one person.
This is bull, this should be against the rules.
And you should gain punishment, along with Inari.
If I look up at the name of the forum. Is this NxC?
IS IT? No I don't see a name, what ever happened there. Happened.
But this is Naruto Uzimaki University.
Take the sticks shoved up so far up your rectums OUT.
Grow up, and get over yourselves.
This topic should be closed, just like the last.
As I said before, punishment should be taken.
And this topic deleted and the last, deleted and left in the grave.

This is not my opinion, this is what should happen.
And anyone else at fault should take required punishment.
Even if it's a slap on the wrist.

These stupid conflicts only happen, because you let it.
The issue was resolved, you just made it worse.
GET
OVER
IT
Sasuke[NU]
Sasuke[NU]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira[NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:05 pm

First to Kn:
I've had enough.
You two, Inari, Akira, you guys are a couple of two year olds.
I used to respect you guys, now, now I just want you to go crawl back to what once was NxC and hang on to whatever piece of that place you like.
Put the past behind you.
That's something you both seem to have a very very hard problem with.
Grow. Up.
To start with If you've had enough why bother posting. You believe we are immature yet you do not fully comprehend the matter at hand, do not assume anything until you have heard the full story. What "Past" Are you speaking of? Up until now I haven't had any problems with anyone, Just to let you know I am having problems with whats happening Currently and yeah I respect you too, but I'd prefer you to actually understand whats going on before you give your opinion and call others immature.

To Nick:
Inari and Akira, I'm not exactly sure whats been going on with you two lately. It seems something is always is wrong. I still see you two as great friends and respect you alot for all that you've done on NxC and all that you've done for me in General. I'm not exactly sure whats going on, but whatever it is I hope that it gets resolved or at least some sort of compromise is met before I end up having to choose friends.... I'm not sideing with anyone nor do even know much about what's going on. But it's surely possible (Or hopefully possible) that it can be compromised.
Well actually nick there hasn't been much conflict at all before we joined this site.
Your not sure what's going on? To be honest not many do, therefore they pass their uneeded and irrelvant opinions that achieve nor help with anything, accept they wish to get their two cents in. Whats been going on is this so that everyone knows and there is no confusion.First, Inari's and my location on the forum is constantly being changed to
"Puppyland" for the past 3 days and after it was suppose to be resolved and neji was de-admin'd it was changed again to "In puppyland hyperventalating" Or something stupid. This didn't bother me so much accept to know that someone was screwing with our accounts which shouldn't be done anyways.
Second, I found out I was de-admin'd from nxc.
This bothered me more, nobody own'd up to it, after i changed it back...i was de-admin'd again. Wtf. Majeh then later came on saying that not only did he know who had been screwing with our accounts but also who de-admin'd me, After I asked him
he refused to tell me and simply laughed at the fact that we were making such a fuss over it and complemented whoever changed our locations to "Puppyland"
third, somebody changed my username to "Fu%ktard" late last night.
nobody was on when this happened. I attempted to log on to fix this and i found out my password had also been changed so that I could not log on. This is what really Pi$$ed me off. Then the final thing. EVERYONE is passing judgement and their opinions on us calling us Pricks, Immature, stupid, ignornat, telling us to stop arguing and that matters are over. Tell me, would you be angry to see your account being screwed with and everyone passing negative opinions on you?

And finaly To Sasuke:
All in all, Inari publicly called out a member, wether she likes it or not.
If you have something to say, and wish no other user to say it.
Wouldn't it be best to like, YOU KNOW! Send a private message to an admin?
I pm'd the "Admin" Multiple times. The issue was not resolved even after he said it was and our accounts were still being screwed with. Inari called out whoever was messing with our accounts publicly because lets see...hmm...We Didn't know WHO IT WAS. and we can't just Pm them if we don't know who they are Obviously.

What not needed? Then deal with people posting on the topic. It's public.
Ignorance is indeed a bliss, and I myself might be ignorant to be posting this.
But hey, it's a PUBLIC section, meant for PUBLIC discussion.
I'm not on anyone's side here, but are you people STUPID?
This argument, stops, right. now.
You are only ignorant to the fact that you are posting in the topic and you do not even comprehend what the topic is about. Ignorance may be bliss but it is only so if those ignorant do not get involved. It may be a public section and a public post but that doesn't mean you have to post your opinion, which is what you did don't even attempt to deny it. This argument? This isn't an argument. You misunderstand, this is about the fact that someone is specifically targeting our accounts, the only person who could be doing "Neji" was de-admin'd and our accounts are still being screwed with. That is what the issue is.

And what RIGHT do you have, to say this topic can't have their opinions.
You have NONE. You're not an admin, if what John says is true.
A topic was closed, and you ignorantly made a new one.
Not only that, you pulled what Inari did. You called another member out.
Not only that, it's directed at one person.
The only "Right" that I have is that the topic concerned one person
First off, I don't care what your opinion is, but when your opinion concerns me it is completly my RIGHT to say whether I do or do not want to here it.
Second yes, I did call a member out who needed to be called out publicly infront of the admin. I wanted to here his explanation and he avoided it and took the "Oh i have no idea why you are so angry!" route.

This is bull, this should be against the rules.
And you should gain punishment, along with Inari.
If I look up at the name of the forum. Is this NxC?
IS IT? No I don't see a name, what ever happened there. Happened.
But this is Naruto Uzimaki University.
What should be against the rules exactly? Being angry for having our accounts screwed with and having my username changed to "Fu#ktard"
or being exspected not to respond angrly when everyone's opinion on us is negative when they don't comprehend the situation nor why we are angry?
Yes I realize what site I am on. All that has occured has occured on this site.
The only one's who have a problem and need to "Let go of the past" is whoever is messing with our accounts now that we are no longer admin.

Take the sticks shoved up so far up your rectums OUT.
Grow up, and get over yourselves.
This topic should be closed, just like the last.
As I said before, punishment should be taken.
And this topic deleted and the last, deleted and left in the grave.
This is not my opinion, this is what should happen.
And anyone else at fault should take required punishment.
Even if it's a slap on the wrist.
These stupid conflicts only happen, because you let it.
The issue was resolved, you just made it worse.
GET
OVER
IT
I'm only going to comment on the last bit.
Yes i also agree punishment should be given.
But this conflict occured not on my part and I will not have that mistaken or took any other way. You keep repeating that "This issue has been resolved and that its over" But its not. This issue hasn't been solved at all, People like you and all the others are giving negative opinions of Inari and I, our accounts will probaly continue to be messed with even after we have left due to the fact we never found out who was doing it and there is also no solution regardless. Your opinions are going to remain the same no matter what I say, I don't care what you call me but what I do care about is that you understand why we are angry before you give your opinions.
Honestly If you were I or Inari in this situation you would all react similarly, you would be angry, you would want to know who did it and you would want it to stop. Now think to yourself what you would do after it was "Resolved" and yet your account continued to be messed with and your username was changed to "F*cktard"
and then later I have to fight with everyone because none of you understand why we are acting the way we are and I also have to fight simply to post this explaining myself before its locked due to the fact people like sasuke believe that the issue was "Resolved"

and last to sakura:
nar, just leave them be.
they're just doing this for attention.
=_=
This is basically why I am so pissed off sum'd up in one sentence.
People passing judgement on the two of us without comprehending what is truly going on.

Akira[NU]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke[NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Also the fact that, it doesn't really look like, anyone cares what's going on.
Only the people involved, and the people you flame when they post here.
I call a /thread.
Just change it back, there are no other admins besides, John. And if it continues to happen, it seems like someone is setting up someone. Just change it back, it it happens again. Change your password. If it happens again. Then obviously, there's nothing anyone can do. Unless you wanna go ahead and call John a liar.
I also even added, that I may be ignorant for posting. But hey, it seems like you didn't read, eh?
I don't care if my post is ignorant. It's true.
I also understand the situation, but posting more topics isn't going to help. Even AFTER the one before was closed.
I also never gave a negative opinion. I stated what you guys were doing. If it's negative, then obviously your actions were negative.
If I was you or Inari. Why would I care if someone changed my location? I put funny things in it anyway, if not. It's just a location. It's not like they took my name and carved a hole into the forum. Or went on a spamming rampage. Mocked friends/others. They changed the location. So what? And I would find it incredibly silly, if I found my username into that. It'd give me some giggles. Maybe even brighten the rest of my day.
Plus, why would anyone do something like that. If like, I don't know? Every other post you guys made wasn't so attacking.
Everytime I see Inari, she's always biting someone's head off, or mocking, disliking, no positive comment on something. Even in my introduction, even if it was or wasn't meant to be silly. I really disliked being called a perv in the introduction.
You don't see me making new topics about that.
Plus, even if you found the user that did it. THEN WHAT? What are you going to do, tell him to stop. Mock him, vent your rage on him. Wait patiently for John to log on to ban/forever-demote him. A slap on the wrist. Bleh, it's not even worth it.
Majeh/Sakura. If you read this, tell me when it's all over. ~_~ I'm off this forum till people learn to grow up and not take life seriously to the back of the head.
Sasuke[NU]
Sasuke[NU]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Sure thing Sasuke/Rai ^^

Hopefully they are finished ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira[NU] Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:06 am

Honestly Rai I just agreed with everything you said. Someone is actually attempting to give advice rather than their "Oh there just trying to get attention" bs...
I don't honestly care so much about the location being changed, just like I didn't mind being de-admin'd on nxc. What I did care about that really set me off was my username being changed and then my password so that I couldn't log on.
Someone has probaly found a way to become an admin without nar knowing...I don't know and we probaly won't catch them but regardless I don't want anyone thinking nar did it.

Akira[NU]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:30 am

Akira[NU] wrote:To start with If you've had enough why bother posting. You believe we are immature yet you do not fully comprehend the matter at hand, do not assume anything until you have heard the full story. What "Past" Are you speaking of? Up until now I haven't had any problems with anyone, Just to let you know I am having problems with whats happening Currently and yeah I respect you too, but I'd prefer you to actually understand whats going on before you give your opinion and call others immature.

NxC is the past.

It's done, gone, and overwith.

I fully understand what's going on, you two can't take a joke and put ANYTHING behind you.
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:18 am

Im on wii-net. Ill have a reply when I get the chance.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:32 am

Ok!

Im not seeing anything of a name change to fucktard, or a password change. And if that DID happen? Who changed your username and PW back? Because im the only admin, and I diddnt do it. Its impossible for there to be another admin and me not knowing it. The reason why im having such a hard time believing this is because its impossible. Im the only admin here. And I don't mean to sound rude, but you said your leaving here right? If so, then why do you care what happens to your account?
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:38 am

I was thinking the same John.

He probably did it to himself for sympathy, which is completely retarded.

"when no one else was on"

How did I know he'd say that...

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Inari[nu] Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 am

Well, this is discouraging… let’s put the daggers aside for just a miniscule moment.

Indeed it started when I publicly called out a member, I did so for the sole fact that private messages tend to be ignored, and if you read my first post I did not directly flame/haze anyone, sure it was in a suggestive tone but a harmless firm request.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, as many of you have clearly stated during this flame war. My apologies to nar, but the matter needed to be addressed, I had no idea a slight complication would turn into a mess of this extent. Despite me claiming that this charade would escalate to events that all parties involved would regret.

Consider for a moment if you were in our shoes; humor me for just a brief moment: a simple matter of a location change is fine, but it is when it escalates into something else. There are no fingers supposed to be pointed, however there is clearly something amiss seeing as the accounts are being altered. If you intend to punish those who are the victim you are no better than Hoover. Asking for help shouldn’t be returned with slander, it is preposterous.

To be honest I think this entire charade is the fault of a few people, others just joined upon the bandwagon as they saw fit; myself, ragmaan, and the unidentified nuisance whom started editing the accounts. The user whom edits the accounts caused me to create a topic in hopes to end his/her charade, then myself for reacting to ragmaan’s obscure comment in a topic I had create to shine the limelight on our problem. Blame my foul disposition for the events that transpired after wards.

But I must admit I am completely applauded and in shock at some of your reactions. Never in my wildest dreams would I expect to hear the reactions as I have heard now. It is amazing to see what some of your character is capable of. I suppose that really doesn’t matter now, I think everyone has said what they have been thinking and I think we all understand each other quite clearly. Instead of shaming ourselves any further why don’t we all just call a spade a spade. People flamed, people over reacted, and are still continuing to do so. Why not cover yourselves with glory, you’ve got the result you wanted all along, in this card game Akira and I fold. This forum is yours, I’m sorry I ever joined seeing as it only caused problems. So in order to correct the problem we will remove ourselves from the equation.

I wouldn’t have minded this to work out, but the severity of it and what it became are just too much. Nar, will you please lock both the topics that are still going on, that way perhaps this flame war will finally stop. I have most likely no right to request anything more from those I used to call friend, and those who called me friend, but I will just as one last thing. Please with as much humility as this carcass can muster, enough with the slander, do not bother to continue on your rage or bear your grudges against Akira and I no longer, and we shall do like wise. Without further adieu I wish you all the best.

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down