[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

+10
Friki Tiki[NU]
Ami.
Majeh[NU]
Alex[NU]
Weakjounin
Madvlad
AeroSka[NU]
blacklegluffy
Doctor Diabolical
battosaixgirl
14 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 6 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by blacklegluffy Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:12 am

yo lets get back on topic now
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 6 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by battosaixgirl Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:23 pm

that was a sorta cheesy/cute/corny chapter at the beginning...go Naruto~

but Danzo...that bastard...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:20 am

wonder what Madara is gonna do, i hope he isnt gonna kill Konan -_-
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:30 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KAKASHI WAS SO CLOSE!!! WHY GIVE DANZO THE JOB!?!!?!?!?! KILL HIM NARUTO KILL HIM!!!!

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:23 am

What the heck?? So we have Pein's epic pwnage of all Konoha just for him to bring everyone except the people in the annihilated buildings back, and then have some random ninja bring the annihilated buildings back (Maybe with the people who were blown up inside coming back to life too?? Razz ) ...Huh, usually cheapness is used for unhappy things.

Well at least that is one big plotline finished, and we have some character development to go with it (And Shino is not dead)... I dunno about anyone else, but I'm quite excited to see Sasuke reappear.

In related news, only 3 main Akatsuki left, not counting recruit-types and defecters.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:41 am

year thats a fact nobody really looked at. only zetsu, kisame, and tobi are left so this should be good. ur right to that i cant wait to see sasuke back in the village. And Danzo is a F*G
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:45 am

BUt Sauske's coming to kill the higher ups...which is Danzo...so he should be dead soon...be patient~ =]
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:50 am

i really hope danzo dies. and that meeting was really weird, he they were like"lets make kakashi the hokage, and they agreed until danzo was like "ill be hokage" and then they were just like "ok". the meeting was like a minute long. i think they should have thought about it more before making an important decision as the hokage
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:52 am

true...but Danzo had more power than the guy who offered up Kakashi...damn corrupt government.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:54 am

yea but nobody really likes danzo besides Sai. not battosai but the naruto sai
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:00 am

i dont even really think that Sai likes Danzo...Sai's past is still a little shady so we cant really tell...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:01 am

that reminds me, i want to learn of sai's past. we know everyone else's, even yamato, so where is the sai arc
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 am

we know Yamato's?
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:10 am

yea, he was a subject in orochimaru's places and he was mutated to have the powers of the 1st hokage, duh...
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 am

oh, i forgot...it was awhile ago...if he has the 1st's genes, why didnt they volunteer him for hokage?
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:15 am

because he probably is not as strong as kakashi or danzo.

and wait, isnt gai stronger then kakashi supposedly?
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 am

danzo's so old he prolly cant even fight...a worthless old guy
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:18 am

or he has some secret ability inside his mandress that he's gonna unleash when he fights naruto or sasuke. hopefully sasuke
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:26 am

hopefully sasuke...and whats he gonna do. hit him with his cane. or is he gonna go like 10 tailed beast? doubt both of them. sitting duck alert.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:28 am

i hope danzo gets sh*t on by sasuke
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:36 am

yeah...but then we have to beat madara/tobi/obito. im kinda pissed that we havent seen his face yet? why's it such a secret???
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:40 am

i dont know. why do they keep his face hidden. maybe because its obito's face. thats wat im hoping
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:42 am

me too... i <3 obito...it better be him...or its madara and he's like tsunade and doesnt want to show his oldness. lol
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:44 am

lol. if that was the reason i would nvr read naruto again
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:45 am

i wud laugh so freakin' hard. and remeber i said that madara took obitos body like last years so if it happens i can sai i called it.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next