[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

+10
Friki Tiki[NU]
Ami.
Majeh[NU]
Alex[NU]
Weakjounin
Madvlad
AeroSka[NU]
blacklegluffy
Doctor Diabolical
battosaixgirl
14 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by blacklegluffy Wed May 13, 2009 8:12 am

yea its always the weak girl who gets kidnnaped
its nvr a guy
just throwing that out there
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by battosaixgirl Wed May 13, 2009 8:23 am

>_<

ANYWAY...Yahiko shouldn't have died...especially like that...he was too awesome~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Wed May 13, 2009 9:00 am

he was pretty beast im not gonna lie
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed May 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Ah, good old naruto with it's casual sexism XD

I'm not actually sexist at all, contrary to what Alex may tell you lol... I'm not though, it's just balancing out the pokemon world! XD ROFL

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Thu May 14, 2009 9:25 am

wat? that has nothin to do with the topic but its all good

i wonder wat will happen next chapter if it will be more flashback or it will be present with naruto and pain
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 14, 2009 9:30 am

prolly more flashbak... with our luck
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Thu May 14, 2009 9:43 am

this flashback is actually ok even though i would have rather naruto just of clobbered pain there
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 14, 2009 9:46 am

lol~ the flashbacks gonna stink now cuz Yahiko's dead TT__TT
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Thu May 14, 2009 9:49 am

yea there are all gonna be of a depressed child and nagato going into to rage and killing everyone...on second thought this might not be bad after all
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 14, 2009 9:53 am

lol~ you have a point
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu May 14, 2009 10:42 am

I dont see why you guys hate flashbacks so much. Im really interested in how nagato became the way he is. Its not like its a flashback of something that happened allready. Its all completely knew to us. Just imagine that the border around the manga is white instead of black lol.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 14, 2009 10:45 am

yeah but Kishimoto-sensei does flashbacks...all the time. I am interested but it'd be a little more special if he didn't use them for...every character, you know?
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu May 14, 2009 11:13 am

yea true. but how else would we learn about them.

Also the worst is when he does flashbacks of things weve seen amillion times. Like how pre time skip they would always show the flash back of sasuke saving naruto and calling him a scaredy cat, and then the one of naruto saving sasuke from orochimarus snake and calling him a scaredy cat directly after.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 16, 2009 12:31 am

Well that was a good chapter actually lol. We see the statue for the first time, moving etc as though its alive. We also see Naruto refuse to kill Nagato. That's pretty interesting. I wonder if they'll form an alliance, or if certain people may be revived...

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 16, 2009 5:39 am

KILL HIM. PLEASE...JUST KILL HIM. I CAN'T STAND HIM.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 16, 2009 6:53 am

ROFL

Ever the optimist Batto Very Happy

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 16, 2009 7:01 am

why thank you~

but really...I can't stand him. With all this talk of peace and pain...just shut up! He killed everyone you know Naruto...kill him. And I usually don't want people to die...not even bad guys. But I REALLY want this guy to die.

Naruto will cream Pain now cuz he's weak...but maybe Konan will jump in, I really want to see her fight~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 16, 2009 7:03 am

Actually Madara will arive.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 16, 2009 12:20 pm

you think? that would be cool~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Sat May 16, 2009 10:37 pm

nah naruto isnt gonna kill him. And wtf hes the leader of akatsuki.....if he dies isnt the akatsuki over!? And we STILL havent seen Zetsus powers, after all this time.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 16, 2009 10:59 pm

i know Naruto's not gonna kill him...but I want him too...

And we still have Zetsu, Kisame, AND Tobi/Madara...and I think team Taka's still in it too. Konoha will think it's over...but it's only just begun~ lol
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Well, Kisame isn't all that strong from what we know, Naruto could beat him using Sage mode.

As for Zetsu, we don't know very much about him, and we have never seen him fight...

Madara is obviously gonna be awesome.

Sasuke's team are going to be...boring apart from Sasuke ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Mon May 18, 2009 7:10 am

i dont think so, suigetsu seems real kool but karin seems like a b*tch
i think kisame is stronger than you think i naruto could definately beat him in sage mode
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Tue May 19, 2009 5:09 am

Karin is wierd. I dont like her >>. Suigetsu on the other hand is pretty awesome. And IMO kisame sucks.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue May 19, 2009 5:12 am

I really like kisame, but after Naruto being 6 people stronger than him (the Pein's) I don't really see what meaningful part he could play... His Samehada being able to cut chakra and stuff might bring about an interesting twist if it could dissipate his sage mode, other than that, I can't seem him being a major threat.

Lol, Kisame vs non sage mode Naruto XD ... Poor naru...

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next