[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

4 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:09 am

{For Beat}

MM "I dunno, but let me help you!"

Suddenly, the new MM's fingers turn into vines that grab Beat and drag him over to her. She smiles at Beat and raises her other hand, which now has a large fanged mouth-like sucker on it.

MM "Let me just drain all your blood, then I'll help you out."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 8 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:11 am

Beat: Aw man I hate this sh*t.

Beat combusts into a large ball of fire. Combusting completely it wont last very long.

Beat: HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, EHH, &$%^&, HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:13 am

{For Beat}

MM instantly catches fire and burns into ashes.

Super Evil but Manly Voice "How are you enjoying your dream?"

Suddenly, a very badass looking guy in super badass black armor with a helmet that covers his face appears.

Black Knight "I am the Black Knight, and I control your dreams. In this world, I am god! If you wish to fight, feel free to strike me from wherever you please."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:16 am

Beat: Dreams? Damn I should've just done like I was told and not play 7 hours of Prototype in a row. And the Black knight? Oh c'mon seriously? Like, the black knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, who doesn't give up fighting even if he would loose every last one of his limbs so he should infact bleed to death but instead just shouts at his opponents to come back so he can bite their legs off?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 am

{For Beat}

Black Knight "That's where you're mistaken."

The Black Knight slices Beat's right leg off and it...doesn't hurt at all. There's no blood.

Black Knight "I can do things like steal your limbs and such."

He throws the leg aside and shoots a fireball at Beat.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:22 am

The fireball hits Beat and he goes into flames. The flames then however slowly go out and Beat is unharmed, for some reason. Except for the missing leg that is.

Beat: Really? Aw man thats sorta cool. I actually remember seeing something like this in some show or something, I think, hmm, lemme see.

Beat stares at the Black Knight (ಠ__ಠ) in order to make him explode. His logic is, that if the black knight can control things in the dream world, maybe he can too, and he would be able to make the black knight explode by staring at him for a long enough time.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:23 am

{For Beat}

The Black Knight doesn't explode.

Black Knight "I can read your mind. You cannot control the dreams, for I am the one possessing your mind."

Suddenly, Beat is surrounded by zombies that bite him to pieces. Then he's inside a boiling pot which explodes and sends him flying into a patch of spikes that impale him. He then appears back where he was standing completely unharmed.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:26 am

Beat: Uhh, well, then, really, whats the point to this crap I mean... I'll just be here for god knows how long to be your toy? And for fucks sake get off my mind that my (word missing) collection you know. And steal a single idea and imma sue you.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:27 am

{For Beat}

Black Knight "You'll never awaken from this dream so long as I live."

The Black Knight tosses the leg to one of the MM's (That now look normal) and the MM runs up and beats up Beat with his own leg.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:28 am

Beat doesnt seem to mind being beaten up. He just keeps talking like whenever.

Beat: Well, then, if you control this whole place, then how in the name of Tove Jansson am I ever gonna get you killed?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:32 am

{For Beat}

Black Knight "You don't mind the pain. Well then, I know THIS will get a reaction."

Suddenly, MM takes off Beat's sandal on his leg and starts tickling his foot. Even though it's not attached to his leg, he still feels it. And for some reason, Beat can't burst into flames
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:38 am

Beat: OHMYDEARFUCKINGGODOHGODPLEASEGODOHGODOHFUCKFUCKPLEASESTOPNOPLEASEIBEGYOUPLEASESTOPOHGODNO!!!!!

Beat is suffering so much he collapses. D:
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:44 am

{For Beat}

The pain goes on. Eventually MM stops.

Black Knight "And guess what? This will never end if you don't wake up."

The Black Knight puts Beat's leg back on his body and challenges him to a fight.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:19 pm

-hide behind sword and charges fast at him-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Beat: Oh, alrighte.

Beat takes Rhyme out of its sheath and accesses battle position! (<= damn that sounded cool)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:11 am

{For Beat}

The Black Knight stomps on the ground and a shockwave charges towards Beat.

{For Goral}

Goral charges and slams into the Rogue, sending him flying into the cave wall. He's starting to bleed quite a bit. He gets incredibly angry and runs headfirst at Goral.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:15 am

Beat: OH SHI--!!

Beat does reacts by hiding himself behing Rhyme's blade, hoping it would cut the shockwave in two. This very hasty plan was apparently based on how his bragging uncle once told him when he was a kid that when he actually first found Rhyme, its blade was stuck in a river, and that it actually cut the flow of the river in two for metres - all this was pretty surely just crap talk. Except for the part where it was in a river.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:34 am

{For Beat}

The shockwave dissipates and turns back on the Black Knight, sending him high into the air. Now's your chance!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:43 am

Beat dashes under the knight and points Rhyme up, and makes his hands holding the blade combust (wich will hopefully now work).

Beat: THE BALLBUSTING, HEAVEN PIERCING, UBERAWESOME SPITROASTER FROM HELL!!™️
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 am

{For Beat}

No, Beat doesn't combust. However, that doesn't stop the thing from hurting the Black Knight. He falls down and is impaled on the sword, and everything gets blurry.

Moments later, Beat wakes up lying in the middle of a cave corridor. He can go forward, backward, or fall asleep again.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 pm

[fires a 45cal round into its head]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:53 pm

{For Goral}

The Rogue runs forward and the bullet hits him in the head. His head flies back as his body comes forward and he falls on his back. Congratulations, you defeated The Rogue!

Suddenly, the Rogue speaks.

Rogue "You're strong. Better than the others I've fought. I don't think you'll escape, but if you wish, take my crossbow."

The Rogue hands Goral his 9 shot crossbow and dies.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Beat: DAMN, I am A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!

[Go forward]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 pm

-takes and grabs bold quiver and continues on-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:52 pm

{For Beat}

Beat moves on and sees MM all tied up to a wooden post.

MM "Beat! Help me! They're going to return shortly!"

A bunch of little spider-like creatures start pouring out from the hole in the wall and advance towards MM.

{For Goral}

The Rogue "Good luck, human. At least hurt the boss hard."

The Rogue dies and turns into ashes instantly.

Go forward or go back?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next