[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

4 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 9 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Beat: OH SHIT--!!

Beat quickly cut the ropes tieing MM to the post with Rhyme, put her on his shoulder and started running - to the way he came from, of course.

(Beat: I sure do hope this aint no trick!)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 9 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 am

{For Beat}

MM pulls out a molotov cocktail and throws it as the spider creatures, incinerating them.

MM "Thanks Beat! Can you put me down now?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:18 am

Beat: Oh yes sure ma luv

Beat put MM down.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:23 am

{For Beat}

MM "Real quick, you're the real Beat, right?

Oh look, what clever children!
See them study, watch them learn!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 am

Beat: YES, it is me, look!

Said Beat, his hands on MM's, who was shorter than Beat, shoulders. As he finished his sentence, his hair combusted.

Beat: And you're the real MM, no?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:28 am

forward
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:19 am

{For Beat}

MM "Of course I am! I started the I.M. Meen song for you to recognize me! Just for future's sake, you should learn to pick it up. It goes:

Oh look, what clever children!
See them study, watch them learn!
How I hate those goodie goodies!
How they make my stomach turn!

Memorize that part, Beat, so if I want to know if it's you, you can pick it up if we're in a rush."

Well, where to go now? Forward or keep going back?

{For Goral}

Goral walks forward. He sees a very decorative and modern age red double doors made of metal. He opens them and a small village of lizard people appears before him. There are buildings and huts made of straw and such, and there are a few vendors around. The people of the village all stop what they're doing and look at Goral as the metal doors make a loud metallic slam when they close.

Nata "You have entered a village. People here are generally neutral, and you can make piece to buy equipment from them for gold, or you can try and kill everyone to take whatever you want."

There are 2 vendors: One selling fruit and another selling some weapons.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:43 pm

[gos to fruit stand]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:08 pm

{For Goral}

The fruit stand owner is a young bright green lizard girl that's wearing a brown cloak.

Shop Owner "You seem interested in some fruit. Our fruit is cheap, but it tastes rich."

Current Gold: 2 gold bricks, 2 golden urns, 50 coins

Nata "The money system works like this. Gold bricks are worth 100 coin, and golden urns vary in value depending on where you are and who you're trading them to. Be careful though, for people may not have enough gold to give back to you if you use a gold brick or urn."

Apple: Recovers 30% health - 20 coins

Orange: Recovers 50% health - 30 coins.

Large Strawberry: Recovers all health - 50 coins.
Shop Owner's gold: 32
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:30 am

[buys apple]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:50 am

{For Goral}

Lizard girl "Thank you very much!"

Do you look at the item shop or leave? Or do you go on a rampage?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:30 pm

-looks at items-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:37 am

{For Goral}

The item vendor is wearing a black cloak that covers his face, but his body is visible. He has brownish scales.

Item Shop Vendor "I have plenty of items."

Rope: Multi purpose rope - 10 gold
Throwing dagger: A magical throwing dagger that magically appears back in your hand when thrown - 100 Gold
Fire Spell Parchment: A parchment that enables the user to create balls of fire with their hands - 300 Gold.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Beat: C: OKI!! So hay what do you thinks, where should we be headin'? I say we keep on goin' back!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:04 am

"I would like two of those ropes please."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:52 pm

{For Beat}

MM "Sure, let's keep going back. Those bugs are cool and all, but I kinda saw them devour someone painfully."

They start backtracking and Beat passes up the spot where he woke up. Soon they find a large red door in front of them.

MM "Ooh, looks inviting!"

MM drags Beat through the opening and there is a girl lying on the ground. She seems human and has long bright blue hair that covers her face.

{For Goral}

Merchant "Thank you..."

Goral gets the 2 lengths of rope.

Leave or start trouble?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:13 pm

[leave]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Beat: Oh w-... no wait... ....

Beat poked the girl with the Rhyme, wich was in its sheath. Not in a way that would be painful, but just so see it wont be killing him if he himself will touch her.

(Beat: Damn I've seen so much creepy stuff in this game tryin to kill me am so not touching a blue haired unknown so-far-anonymous girl!)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:37 pm

{For Beat}

Beat pokes the girl and suddenly she floats into the air head first. Suddenly, a large blue barrier appears and expands and knocks Beat and MM off their feet. The girl then lands softly and turns around. She has a very sweet face and looks pretty young.

Girl "Help me...get away..."

A black shadow casts over the girl and she falls to her knees, holding her head with both of her hands. Suddenly, a large black and red demon with glowing red eyes appears out of her back.

Demon "Prepare to be murdered..."

{For Goral}

Goral steps out of the village and enters another cave. This time there are marble pillars that hold the place up. A wolf is lying down on the ground, a large knife in its stomach. It appears to be alive still.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:29 pm

-examine the wolf closely-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Beat: Hooollyyy shitt--!!

Beat took out Rhyme, preparing to fight!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:16 pm

{For Beat}

MM lunges at the girl and tries to punch her in the face, but a suddenly shockwave appears and pushes her back the moment her fist is about to hit the girl.

MM "Ow! That's not fair!"

The Demon grabs MM and raises her towards it's mouth.

MM "Aw crap...BEAT HELP OUT!"

{For Goral}

The wolf looks up weakly at Goral and talks. It has a soft female voice. "Help me please..."

Remove the arrow, put the wolf down, or leave?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Beat: OH NO YOU DON'T, DEMON LADY!

Beat takes of spinning towards the demon lady, his intention to stopsspinning once the blade of rhyme has slashed her once, then doing the same slash backwards, then doing a vertical slash from down to up and then from up to down, ending teh marvelous combo with a stab.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:44 am

you said knife, arrow is easyer.

[remove arrow and stitch up]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:33 am

{For Beat}

Beat's attack is instantly stopped when he hits the girl and he flies back. The Demon holding MM throws her at him and she crashes into him painfully.

Beat 88/100 HP
MM 90/100 HP

{For Goral}

[What? Oops...]

The wolf instantly heals when the arrow is removed from its body and she gets up.

Wolf "Thank you. Let me tell you a secret. In the next village, tell a lizardman named Trawx that you saved his wolf. He will reward you."

The wolf then goes down the way where Goral came from and moves out of sight.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next