[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

4 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 14 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:23 pm

(Oh yes, sorry, forgot. Lets do a guick fix, he lights his whole fricken hand up.)

Beat: Well uhh... that's cool.

Beat pokes the door with his left hand.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 14 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:16 pm

-stair at the awesome shininess of the shinny and build a religion off of it-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:00 am

{For Beat}

Beat pokes the door and it opens up.

Stepping inside, Beat sees MM hanging 10 feet in the air from some chains attached to her wrists that are coming down from the ceiling.

MM "Beat! Hurry the Hell up and save me!"

A swarm of bats fly through MM and she disappears. Suddenly, a very sexy vampire gal wearing all black and red appears.

Vampire "Well hello, handsome. You look like my type. What do you say we go out for a bite?"

{For Goral}

You can move onto the village or stand around, you're choice.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 am

-move into village-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:58 am

{For Goral}

Goral enters the village. It looks similar to the last one, but there is a wire overhead that has a platform for carrying things on it moving left and right. The lizardfolk look at Goral and all bow to him.

Lizardman from Before "Welcome to our village. People, this is the one who woke me from my corruption. Please show him your support."

The lizardfolk return to their business and keep an eye on Goral. He can go to the food stand, a magic dealer, an item merchant, and a strange fellow wearing a large robe
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:40 am

Beat: Um, yes, you too, are incredibly hot, but as far as I am concerned, it was my girlfriend right there that disappeared. Any ideas where she went? Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 14 Notimpressedplz And sadly, no, I can't right now go on a bite with you - not only am I scared that it might mean a bite of me, I've also got a girlfriend to save. Maybe we can be's buddies? c:
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 am

-go to magic dealer-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:05 pm

{For Beat}

Vampire "Oh, some girl from a village wanted to get revenge on her. You too, so you're coming with me. If you'd rather not, we can go for a bite now. Come here, sugar..."

The vampire begins walking towards Beat in a very sexy way.

{For Goral}

The magic dealer is a lizardgirl that is wearing a robe with a hood that hides her face in the shadow, save her eyes.

Magic Dealer "Look at my spells. I'm sure you may find some use of them on your quest. Keep in mind that you can only assign one element to a weapon."

{Current Gold: 1210}
Electricity: Give a weapon the element of Electricity. (70 Gold)
Fire: Give a weapon the element of Fire. (70 Gold)
Healing Mist: Heals whoever stands in it. (90 Gold)
Energy Burst: Perform punches that cause bursts of energy to blow your opponents away (100 Gold)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:58 am

Beat dooks down at the floor, with the "deathstare".

Beat: Damn I knew tickling would hit me back sometime. ಠ_ಠ Hitting back with sexyness is sorta awesome tho'.

Beat then looks again at the Vampire, and stops him with his hand.

Beat: SAY, you sexy thing, if you bite me do I turn into a vampire or loose the game, is there a cure for vampirism in this came and will it affect real life or not? Also, seriously where did my girlfriend go?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 am

-buy Energy Burst-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:37 am

{For Beat}

The game pauses and Nata (The boy who started the game) appears.

Nata "Anything that happens in this game is strictly confined to this game. Weapons, powers, and pain will not transfer over to the real world. Oppositely, weapons and powers you bring into the game will exist here. Becoming ill in the game will not affect you in real life, and this game will not cause you physical damage. Also, becoming a vampire will be a status ailment, but it won't kill you instantly."

The game unpauses and the vampire is now hugging Beat.

Vampire "Oh come on now, sugar, we're so close already. How about you give me some sweet stuff?"

Suddenly, the vampire has a glow in her hands. She just took Beat's ability to catch fire!

{For Goral}

Lizardgirl "Thank you very much."

{Goral now has Energy Burst. It costs 15 Magic to use. Goral now sees a magic meter that reads 60/60}

[Buy something else]
[Go to another merchant]
[Go on a rampage]
[Leave]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:57 am

[Go to another merchant]
"food."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 am

Beat is shocked by the sudden closeness of the vampire, being infact socially akward if the females get too flirty. He stares away from the vampire in shock after saying a silent "o-ok" directed to Naka, also shocked to notice his hair is not combusting at all, not for the slighest bit. He then also blushes.

(SCK: *facepalm*)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:44 am

{For Beat}

The vampire hugs Beat and laughs.

Vampire "Come on now, sugar, don't be so uptight. You need to lighten up."

Suddenly, the vampire grows massive wings that surround Beat and make him unable to get away from the vampire. She then begins tickling Beat's sides.

{For Goral}

The food merchant is a lizardman who is about Goral's height wearing leather armor.

Merchant "Hello, human. Please buy something if you are interested.

Apple: Special apples brought from the surface from a country known as "Japan". Recovers 30 HP {40 Gold}

Cherry Bundle: Several sweet cherries with just a hint of tart flavor. Recovers 50 HP {60 Gold}

Pink: A special fruit that grows underground here in the dungeons. People have been known to smile more after eating these super sweet pink fruits. Because humans rarely eat them, it is unknown if you can actually digest them, so careful. Should recover 60 HP {50 Gold because it's a gamble}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 am

I'll take an apple and a cherry bundle.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:17 pm

{For Goral}

Merchant "Thank you. Good luck escaping or finding a home."

[Go to another merchant]
[Buy something else]
[Go on a rampage]
[Leave]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:35 pm

[Go to another merchant]

there should only be one left.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:23 pm

Beat shivers due to the tickling, blushing and still looking away from the vampire's face.

Beat: I feel so wrong being turned on by this even though I have a girlfriend and all. The power of rape is strong in this one.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 am

{For Beat}

Vampire "Aw come on, sugar, why are you so nervous? Look me in the eyes and tell me what's wrong."

The vampire moved her face closer to Beat's.

{For Goral}

Goral approaches the shady looking fellow wearing a large black cloak. The figure's face is hidden in his large cloak.

Figure "You wish to purchase something from me? Alright, you saw right through me."

The figure takes its hood off and is a human man with long brown hair.

Magic Jammer: A crystal ball that negates magic when broken. {60 Gold}
Stretching Substance: A strange green stretching object that can be used as a whip and a grappling hook. {120 Gold}
Magic Dagger: A dagger that returns to the thrower's hand after making contact with a target. {140 Gold}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:34 am

Beat, biting his lip whenever his mouth closes, andswered to the vampire:

Beat: This is wrong, even though you are simply virtual I'm taken.

(Beat: ...I do sort of like where this is going though.)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:21 am

{For Beat}

The vampire smiles at Beat.

Vampire "You're taken? Oh don't worry, you can still be mine."

The vampire hugs Beat and wraps her wings around him more.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:19 am

Beat akwardly tries to back up, only pushing himself against the vampires wings. He's biting his lip in also a very akward looking way, and he is saying to himself silently in his very own mind:

(Beat: Ghosthandsghosthangsghostha--I DONT WANT TO USE GHOST HANDS OH GOD WHY AM I TURNED ON BY THIS OH DEAR GOD THIS IS JUST SO WRONG, IF YOU GUNNA BITE ME THEN DO IT ALREADY)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 am

"may I try that magic dagger?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 am

{For Beat}

The vampire continues to smile at Beat.

Vampire "I can read your mind. This is very satisfying, that's why I haven't bitten you yet."

The vampire grabs Beat and now they're standing on the ceiling upside down.

Vampire "If you want to resist, you have ten seconds, sugar. 10...9..."

{For Goral}

The merchant hands Goral the magic dagger. Upon throwing the dagger, it flies perfectly straight and returns to Goral's hand when it hits a wall in the cave. The tip is not dulled.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 am

-throw dagger up and into the sky-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next