[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

4 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 15 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:27 pm

{For Goral}

The dagger flies perfectly straight up, keeping the same speed before hitting the top of the cave and returning to his hand. Again, there is no sign of dulling on the blade.

Merchant "Will you purchase that now? If not, give it back."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 15 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:22 pm

"yes I will"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Beat: PAUSEPAUSEPAUSE NAKANAKANAKA I GOT A GUESTION

Beat then, hoping the game would have paused as he continues to the next sentence to talk to Naka, continues:

Beat: IF I ARE BECOME VAMPIRE THEN CAN I AM BITE STUFF LIKE LIZARDS AND SH** AND TURN THEM INTO VAMPIRES LIKE ME? AND WILL I HAVE WINGS AND STUFF?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:36 am

{For Beat}

The game pauses and Nata appears.

Nata "When infected with Vampirism, one can drink any blood. However, this is a downside, for you don't get any abilities or extra advantages and if you don't drink blood you steadily lose health."

{For Goral}

Merchant "Thank you. Now leave me alone, I'm wanted."

The man puts his hood back on and steps into the shadows, melding in with the darkness cast from the nearby stand.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:46 pm

[go to strange fellow wearing a large robe]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 am

Beat, without letting the game continue, says to Naka:

Beat: BUT I'M GETTING TURNED ON D:

(SCK: *facepalm*)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:06 pm

{For Beat}

Nata "You must remember that your main goal is to escape this dungeon. Beware of getting sidetracked, and remember you entered a boss door to get here."

The game continues and the vampire slowly moves her head towards Beat's.

{For Goral}

(The fellow with the large robe was the one that sold you the magic dagger.)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:37 pm

o... k...

-leave-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Beat: OH YEAH THE DOOR OH SHI-!!!

Beat guickly attemps to push himself away from the vampire, suddenly also being helped by 3 ghost hands. Quite good thing of a backup plan I must say.

And no that is not sarcasm.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:25 pm

{For Beat}

The vampire continues to smile at Beat.

Vampire "Oh, you want to play rough, little boy? Alright, I'll spill your blood all over the place!"

Using the power she stole from Beat, the vampire fires a swarm of flaming bats at Beat.

{For Goral}

Stepping out into the next area, Goral appears to be in some kind of underground forest. There are paths to the left and right. To the left there is a lot of thick foliage which makes it hard to see far, and to the right there appears to be some kind of swamp.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:51 pm

-walk strait and play with new dagger by throwing it into the ground and catching it as it returns-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:16 am

{For Goral}

Not paying attention to what direction Goral is going, Goral walks right into the swamp.

Around Goral there are strange thorny plants and ahead there is a very unstable looking patch of mud ahead of him.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:48 am

[doesn't notice and continues]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:59 am

Beat panics and start to hysterically slap at te vampire, whilst the ghost hands do the same to the bats.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:08 am

{For Beat}

Vampire "Ouch! Insolent boy!"

The vampire quickly flies up to Beat and scratches him with her razor sharp nails.

[80/100 HP]

{For Goral}

Walking on, Goral suddenly starts sinking in the mud he's standing it. He keeps moving, but his walking speed is drastically slowing down. The knife continues to return to Goral's hand when it touches the mud.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:48 pm

"wait something is different......"
[continues]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:16 am

Beat is still panicking like a little girl, curling up as he gets scratched. Wtf Beat.

Beat: BUT I CAN'T HIT A WOMAN!!!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:00 am

{For Beat}

Vampire "Oh, you don't want to fight? Alright, be a good boy and walk to me, I promise I'll end this quick."

{For Goral}

Somehow stepping out of the mud, Goral is grabbed by multiple vines as he doesn't pay attention. He can't move, but the knife returns to his hand.

Female Voice "You'll perish for intruding into my swamp!"

A large flower with multiple spiked thorns shaped like teeth begins approaching Goral. He can't move anything but his right arm, and the sword is blocked by vines.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:12 am

Beat point at the vampire, and with a comical face, yells at her:

Beat: NO WAY!!!

Beat takes off running, without even looking around if there would be a door somewhere.

(SCK: Awww schaissen.)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:38 am

{For Beat}

Nata appears briefly.

Nata "You cannot leave the area until the boss is defeated."

Nata disappears and the vampire flies towards Beat.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 am

"swamp?"
[continues playing with dagger]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:39 am

Beat: But I said, I CAN'T HIT A GODDARN WOMAN!!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 am

{For Beat}

Suddenly, Beat hears MM's voice.

MM "Beat! For the love of god, it's a goddamn videogame! Hurry up and beat her ass, they're about to AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA NO! HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NO!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHAAHA"

{For Goral}

Soon the large plant consumes Goral whole. Inside the dagger is steadily damaging the inside of the plant, but Goral is losing health.

HP[76/100]
MP[60/60]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:15 am

-use new punch-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:20 am

{For Goral}

Using his new power, Goral punches the plant and a yellow orange energy blast explodes at the end of his fist, blowing a giant hole in the plant.

MP [45/60]

Female voice "You shall not make it far! You'll sink in the mud or get devoured!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum