[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO RP! Join!

+2
Doctor Diabolical
SCK[NU]
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NARUTO RP! Join! - Page 2 Empty Re: NARUTO RP! Join!

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:13 am

Immolater: Insolant Whelps! Your blood will evaporate in the Demon's flame! RAWWWWRRR!!!!
The enormous demon blew a torrent of hellfire at the group, Tony and a few ANBU ninjas jumped back in time but 3 others weren't so lucky whom were incinerated instantly...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iruka: Hurry! Protect the children!
Blood Drake: *screeches*
The Blood Drake picks up two teachers with its enormous talons and takes flight.
Cultist A: Grab the brats! But the teachers can die!
Cultist B: Got it.
The Blood Drake lets go of the two teachers leaving them to fall and splatter on the ground.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squad C Leader: Blow it up!
The Red Hand group at the front gates set off bombs blowing up buildings left and right.
Cultist C: These infidels barely put up a fight at all...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nowe: I am afraid we never met.
Karasu: Damn, would'a been a lot more dramatic.
Nowe: Tell me... boy... why do you focus on me, there are three other groups attacking civilians left and right, yet you are going after the one doing nothing.
Karasu: Hm?
Nowe: You seem to focus more on killing the enemy then saving the victims. Nothing is more pathetic then a sinner acting like a saint.
Karasu: You're behind all this, aren't you?
Nowe: That is a conclusion you only drawn from sight. But your decision to forget the helpless and go for the biggest kill was a mistake, now I hope the thought off all those you choose not to save will stick with you forever in Hell.... Die.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:50 am

Kyo:SOZEEEEEN!!!!

Tony:uncle...you could'nt do anything

Kyo:grrrr ill kill this bastard*Dashes at high speeeed towards the beast*

Immolater::you dare attack me hahahah*Kick's Kyo away*

ANBU1:i swear captain said that kid is a missin nin

ANBU2:YER LETS KILL HIM!! *lunges at Tony*

Kyo:what the hell are you doing!!

Tony:gagh...!!

-The Immolater grabs ANBU2 and incinerates him-

Kyo:ASHTON!!!!

Tony:what was he thinking...LOOK OUT KYO !!

Kyo:gah....Sets-suna you fool

Setsuna:gah....*whites out*

Tony:SETSUNA!!!!

-The Immolater grabs Setsuna and begins to laugh as he draws her towards his mouth but is stopped-

Tony:you BASTARD!!!!! *Tonys facial fetures change fangs are seen on his face and his pupils change into slits and claws appear on his*

Kyo:not now!! the Eight Tailed beast has awoken...

Immolater:what is this... a Jinchuruki !!?

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 am

Karasu clearly wasn't amused by Nowe's comments.

"There are plenty of skilled shinobi in the village, along with my subordinate. But who else would be able to fight you?"

Nowe laughed maniacally, he understood what Karasu said, but decided to press his point to damage Karasu's emotions and confidence.

"They will all die, innocents, everyone... Because you didn't stop my fighters..." Nowe said with a sense of malice.

"Then all the more reason for me to finish you and save them, get ready to fight!"

Karasu threw his cloak to the ground, revealing his battle attire. He placed his father's sword over his back and drew his own sword that he was more accustomed to weilding.

Nowe readied himself. He saw clearly under Karasu's shirt that there was a huge scar across his chest. He was almost shocked that Karasu was still fighting.

"I am Nowe Reiketsu, leader of the Red Hand Cult of Amatsu, what is your name... boy?"

"Houkou Karasu, a man looking to clear his name."

Nowe looked at the boy and smiled a sadistic smile, almost as if he knew he would enjoy the battle he was about to engage in. Karasu looked Nowe in the eyes, his unfaltering gaze showed his confidence, and his determination to win.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Immolater: I will incinerate you before you bring it all out!
The demon conjures a maelstrom of fire over his head planning to wipe out half the entire village.
Immolater: BURN!!! BURN IN THE MAKER'S FLAME!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nowe: No virtue can cancel out a sin boy...
Nowe channels streams of blood to his palm forming a large windmill shuriken composed entirely of blood. He then hurls the projectile at Karasu with enough force to ravage the landscape that stands in its way.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Karasu was clearly afraid as he saw the shuriken fly towards him at great speed and force. He had never fought an enemy of this caliber. However, he drew up a great amount of his wind chakra in order to protect himself.

Karasu wasn't an exceptional fighter, nor did he have a massive chakra capacity, to be honest he was ranked average, yet he was still more powerful than the average ANBU member. No one could understand where his power came from, or what made him able to win such a large number of dangerous battles. Was it his determination? It would make sense, but how would that make him so powerful? Surely that would have a limit to how much it would boost his power? Perhaps it was his experience? He had faced many opponents and learned from each battle. To be honest, it was hard to tell, but one thing was certain, Karasu was not a man to take lightly, or to drop your guard against. He had skill.

Karasu knew what his next move would have to be, and that he would have to make it quickly. He concentrated the large amount of wind chakra that he had just conjured up into his blade, reinforcing it's strength, but also making it considerably sharper. He held it out in front of his face, and as the deadly shuriken moved closer, he shouted and slashed with all his might, and with 100% focus. He had successfully blocked the attack for now, but could he finish the task? He pushed harder and harder with his blade as the shuriken was forcing it back. With the chakra coating the blade, it would also be very dangerous to Karasu himself if it touched him. He knew the consequences of failure, and he pushed harder yet. Making progress and cutting deeper into the shuriken, and even slowing it's rotation slightly, with one final push with all his strength, he managed to cut it in half down the middle, and in doing so saved himself. The severed shuriken halves flew past him and as they collided with the ground and exploded, sending smoke and debris high into the air, Karasu made his move.

Karasu dashed forward with great speed, using chakra in his feet to give him a speed boost and swung his sword at Nowe.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Tony:you hurt my best friend ....and you expect me to let you go...NEVER!!!! *two tails appear from Tonys back but as a cloak*

Kyo:this is not good he almost killed me and he was only in 1 tailed form

ANBU2:sir what's happening?

Kyo:trouble!?

Tony:you BASTARD*throws a blow towards the Immolater and hits hit directly in the face*

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:48 am

Immolater: Arrg!! A whelp with a demon is still a whelp! BURN!
The torrent of fire the demon had been conjuring had been thrown at Tony and all his allies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sword struck dead on into Nowe's chest.
Karasu: Not so tough now...
Nowe: It seems I have been bested.
The blood coming out of Nowe's torso followed its way up Karasu's blade.
Karasu: What is this?
Nowe: Hehe...
Nowe held the blade in place as the blood made its way up the sword's handle and onto Karasu's flesh. The blood then dug away into the skin and into Karasu's blood stream.
Nowe: Now the suffering truly begins...
Nowe forced the sword out of his chest and jumped back. More blood covered his wound and quickly healed it.
Nowe: My blood inside your body is under my control, imagine what capabilities I have with it.
Karasu: ...*Curls up in pain* GAHHHHH!!!
Nowe: Ah... it reached the lung won't be long now til it gets to your heart... Yes... the pain hurts doesn't it, my blood curling up around your organs... squeezing them... crushing them... this is the end for you... Karasu...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:24 am

Karasu clutched his chest and forced himself back onto his feet.

"Still able to move, maybe I wasn't being harsh enough..." Nowe was clearly enjoying Karasu's pain.

"I'm not gonna let you win that easily!" Karasu stated, spitting out blood.

He performed a series of handsigns and then held the last one. On the outside, nothing appeared to be happening, but Nowe knew what he was doing, afterall, his blood was on the inside and he knew what was happening. Karasu was truly a skilled shinobi. He had somehow forced his wind chakra to surround his internal organs and spread throughout them, attacking Nowe's blood and slashing through it.

"Blood is a liquid, you cannot cut it apart forever, and it isn't going to be effective." Nowe stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"That depends... on how much I slash it. With a solid material, slashing it apart is easy. With a liquid, yeh, it's harder. But, what if i tear it apart at a molecular level..." He looked up at Nowe as he said this. Nowe was slightly taken aback, wondering what Karasu was going to do.

Karasu gripped his hands tighter together using the handseal and Nowe could feel the blood being ripped apart inside Karasu's body. It wasn't a perfect defence though. Damage on such a precise level was doing damage here and there to Karasu's arteries and veins. He coughed up more blood, which thankfully contained some of Nowe's each time too. After a few coughs, and thanks to his plan, he managed to rid himself of the majority of Nowe's blood, his internal defences would finish the rest, afterall, the blood was in such small unnattached pieces scattered about, so it couldn't be a threat.

"I've got to hand it to you, there aren't many shinobi who would have thought of something like that..." Nowe stated. His tone was encouraging, but remained in a way which showed Karasu that he was still unable to win.

"Do not underestimate my skill and chakra manipulation. And there are more ideas where that one came from. You are a very powerful man, Nowe... This match could end badly for me..."

Karasu coated his katana in wind chakra this time, and also along his forearms. This chakra would instantly repel and destroy any more of Nowe's blood such as the last attack. He charged Nowe again, this time more viciously.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 am

Nowe: M-hm-hm... Karasu... you entertain me... but I'm afraid you as well have been underestimating... Great White Blood Shark no jutsu!
An enormous stream of blood that could fill a lake shapeshifted into a behemoth.
Karasu: No matter how big your blood is... my wind will chop through it!
Nowe: Not this time... my blood can be strong liquid... but can harden to an even stronger solid... stronger then the toughest of alloys... I call it... "Blood Steel"
The enormous shark replica gleamed like a bright red metal as it descends down onto Karasu. Karasu sent his wind to attempt to slice up the construct but to no avail, the durability of the blood shark was too strong.
Karasu: Not good...
The blood attack crashes down on him.
Nowe: Hmph.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:26 am

At the start of this battle, Karasu would have been terrified. But he was getting used to this feeling, this excitement.

"You aren't making this easy, Nowe, I commend you. But there is one thing. If I can't slice it, then I'll have to smash a hole right through it!"

Karasu burst into a yell as he said this and sheathed his katana. Whether or not this was a good idea was unknown, there wasn't time for that now. He thought to himself. "If I touch this, other than the obvious damage from the enormous size, his blood can seep into my body again... I can't allow that. My katana cannot defend against it, neither can my wind chakra slash it apart... I now have two options... I can try a techique to repel this attack or just lessen the damage taken...or I could try to weild...no...that would be careless, I don't even know if I can weild it yet..."

Karasu knew that he simply couldn't defeat a jutsu of this magnitude, definately not in his current state, what with the internal damage and the previous large slash across his chest. He decided that he would try a different approach. And odd and somehow possible technique that he had heard a certain clan had been able to use in incredible ways. The Arashi clan's "Wind Walking" technique.

Seeing as the Arashi clan were so naturally talented with wind chakra, and having it in such large abundance, they were able to propell themselves from the ground, almost, walking on the air itself. This took years to master, and whether or not Karasu, not from the clan could actually pull it off or not was uncertain. He wouldn't try to "fly" as such, this was absurd, but if he could even get a few centimetrers away from the shark and "run" along it whilst doing this... Was it crazy to attempt? Faced with the current situation, there really wasn't much choice. Having such great manipulative techniques using his chakra, he decided it was worth a try.

Forming an excess of wind chakra around his feet, he jumped into the air. The shark was getting nearer and he successfully landed on top of it in his descent, but he was not in contact. He was having great difficulty steadying himself so he drew his katana and poured wind chakra into it too. He used it to help him balance and, as he had planned, he ran along the air current that was just centimetres from the shark's physical body. This proved to be rather effective as he jumped into the air again. The shark collided with the ground and the sheer magnitude of the explosion fired Karasu further up into the air. His right leg was hurt by the blast, but he was able to manage. He spun in the air to regain his composure and grabbed his katana with both hands now clasping the handle. He pulled the katana back, raising it over his head, and once he generated an impressive amount of wind chakra at the tip, he fired it with intense strength towards Nowe.

"Try to defend against this, my Razor Wind Rift!" Karasu shouted as a smile began to form across his face. He had, afterall, defeated an incredibly dangerous jutsu, and dodged another which would surely have been enough to destroy a generous portion of the village.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:50 am

Nowe: Hmph...
Nowe channeled another stream of blood equivalent of the shark into a barrier of hardened blood steel. It shielded the wind strike leaving only a large crack.
Nowe: It seems that I just did.
Karasu: Dammit, how much blood does this guy have?!!
Nowe: Come now... surely fighting the head of this "religious organization" wouldn't be such a walk in the park, would it?
Nowe: Every failed attempt you throw at me means another group of humans you couldn't save... though the demon is being occupied, my terrorist group and the blood drake continue to ravage this village with little resistance. Time is running out...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:09 am

Karasu landed on the ground. He had sustained heavy injuries, he knew that he couldn't beat Nowe in his condition. He had a choice now, save innocent lives, or clear his name, a task he had been working on for what felt like an eternity. A goal that he had worked towards with his full strength, killing Nowe would complete it. However, he had made his decision.

"Nowe, it has been interesting fighting you, but I know that I cannot win as I am now. When I regain perfect health, and train a bit, I'd like to duel you again. I'm afraid now that I have to save these people." Karasu stated, walking over to his cloak and putting it on. "Please allow me to pass freely to help them!"

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 am

Nowe smiles.
Nowe: Very well, but I wonder... Karasu... will all this really clear your name, keep in mind that once blood is on your hands it will NEVER wash away... We shall meet again...
Nowe's body melted down into the red liquid he specializes in and the newly formed liquid sinks below the earth.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 am

Karasu smiled. It was true that once blood had stained your hands it would never wash away, but what if your hands were clean, and they were only presumed to be otherwise...

"Blood drake or terrorists... I'll take down the drake. The Konoha shinobi should be able to handle the terrorists without too much trouble." Karasu thought to himself. He pulled up his hood and ran through the village gates. He presumed that the guards who were normally stationed there were taking part in the fighting. He hoped that they were still alive, afterall, the man had been friendly to him. He couldn't see the drake, which annoyed him a little, and made him a little uneasy. Then he saw it surface from behind a group of tall buildings. It looked like it had someone in it's talons. Karasu sprang off the ground, again using the chakra in his feet and shouted to the beast. It turned around and saw Karasu land on a rooftop near him. The drake dropped the person who was caught by a chuunin from the village. The man looked up to Karasu and, upon seeing the swords, deduced that he was a powerful fighter. The man yelled thanks to Karasu and vanished. This was what Karasu had wanted. He drew his katana.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 am

The Blood Drake screeches loudly and ascended high in the air beyond reach but circling Karasu like a vulture.
Cultist: Don't forget us, boy!
Cultist: He don't look so tough!
The Red hand cultists come at Karasu as the Drake makes its preparations...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 am

The cultists drew close to Karasu, he held out his katana showing that he wasn't afraid to kill. One of the weaker cultists moved in close with a knife drawn. He lunged it at Karasu, but Karasu evaded to the side and pushed him into good range for his sword. He then slashed him across the chest and kicked him off the building. Another custist had appeared behind him and slashed at him, he narrowly escaped the knife's sharp edge this time, but managed to use a kick to sweep the man off his feet, and then he stabbed him in the chest. The cultists were nowhere near as powerful as Nowe himself, but Karasu could see that some of the weaker shinobi could have trouble with them. The ANBU shouldn't have had too much trouble... Not from this group anyway.

Two cultists sprang from the shadows and took Karasu by surprise, they both had knives and attacked simultaneously. It was an effective method, as Karasu narrowly avoided one attack, and got caught on his left arm by the other one. It was grazed, barely bleeding. Thankfully the wound was superficial. Karasu slashed the shinobi who had missed first and then threw him off the building. The other cultist came at him again and they clashed weapons. Karasu then managed to get a punch in and followed up with a kick that send him backwards. They clashed once more, and as the knife cut Karasu's face slightly, the man fell, blood gushing from his shoulder. Karasu imagined that this man was the group leader. He readied himself to fight the drake again. His sword ready, his mind prepared. It had vanished from vision. Were these men a distraction?

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 am

As if on cue the drake swooped down and slashed at Karasu with its sharp talons, knocking his weapon from his hand. Not a secon later, the blood creation picked up Karasu and flew straight up in the air with the disarmed shinobi locked tight into its talons. The sharp claws begin to tighten and even pierce skin as it gets higher and higher in the air.
Karasu: *screams in pain* Is this thing gonna...
The talons begin to casually release its captive to fall to its death.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:10 am

Karasu had taken a harsh beating already, not to mention the damage done to him before he had arrived. The drake had dealt damage too, and as Karasu fell downwards he looked up to the sky, seeing the drake circling him from above. His katana had landed somewhere on a rooftop, he had heard it land. He fell faster and faster, still looking upwards. He felt like moving his arm, but saw no point. Would it end here? Would he let it all slip away? Then he did something he hadn't expected. It was almost as if his body had acted on its own, as if he was merely a spectator for what had happened. Then feeling came back, he could feel the cool air on his skin, and he knew what had to be done. With both arms spread and his hands using his wind chakra to "grip" the air as he fell. He had managed to lose velocity, and land on his feet. He stared up at the blood drake.

"This is starting to try my patience...." Karasu said. He coughed and fell to one knee. He was stuggling, and the slash wound across his stomach had opened itself again. It was a battle to remain consciousness... He put his hand to his chest, it was stained with blood. He coughed again. With his body now numb again, he fell on to his other knee, now on both. His arms were hanging by his sides. His vision was blurring and his hair blew in the wind. Had he finally been defeated? Had he died without his name being cleared? As his body fell face down on one of the rooves of Konoha, only time would tell.

Last edited by Majeh[NU] on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:12 am

Red Hand Squad B Leader: Is he dead? Go check and see
Cultist: Got it sir!
Two cultists leaped to see if their enemy had finally fallen.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:16 pm

As Karasu lay there face down on the cold hard surface of the roof beneath him, he thought the he could hear a voice faintly in the distance. He could hear his heart beating, it was slow, and soft, but he could still hear it. His breathing was fast to start, but it had started to slow as well. Was this the end? The voice seemed to be getting closer until he could make out the words that she was screaming. The voice came from a medical ninja, and an ANBU squad were following her, protecting her as she tended to the sick and wounded. They drew close as the two cultists approached Karasu. Their minds were focused on him, they didn't hear the ANBU coming. Within seconds they had fatal wounds and fell to the ground, bleeding out onto the roof. The medic knelt down and turned Karasu on to his back along with the help of one of the ANBU members. The other three stood guard in a triangular formation around the wounded Karasu, the medic and the ANBU member who was helping her.

"Can you hear me?" The medic spoke in a loud voice, trying to check if Karasu was still alive. She asked the same question again, there was no reply. She moved her hands and checked for a pulse, she was having difficulty locating one, but as joy appeared across her face, she had found a weak hint of a pulse! The ANBU member opened Karasu's cloak so as the medic could see his wounds. He was about to remove Karasu's hood, but a hand reached up and held it in place. Karasu knew that it would not end well if they discovered who he was. His hand fell limp to the ground again, but the ANBU had got the message. The medic healed the wound, covering it up and sealing it again. It wasn't perfect, but it shouldn't open again unless put under heavy strain. Karasu gasped for breath as he felt himself being dragged back into consciousness. He sat up. His hood had fallen without him realising, his face was visible. The ANBU recognised it immediately, but chose not to do anything.

"Houkou Karasu..." He started

Karasu had a look of shock and fear on his face. He was in no state for fight off four ANBU members or to run for his life. He tried to move but the medic restrained him.

"I know who you are Karasu, but that is not of importance. We are now fighting against the same enemy, you are protecting our village. We mean you no harm at this time." He reassured Karasu.

Karasu smiled and thanked him. He let them take off his cloak fully, revealing his battle atire. The healing had been effective to the point that the medic had even been able to heal his internal organs. He was lucky to have been found by such a skilled medical ninja. He was lucky to be alive. The ANBU had brought Karasu his black katana and told him that he would back him up. Karasu thanked him but refused the offer.

"This is going to be dangerous, and there are many cultists still in Konoha. Please go defeat them, I will do my best to handle this monster!"

The ANBU nodded and vanished along with the medic. Karasu stood up, his senses had all returned. It had started to rain. With a look of hatred in Karasu's eyes, he pushed himself off the ground using his wind chakra in his feet. He was now soaring through the air with his blade at the ready.

Last edited by Majeh[NU] on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Weakjounin Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:30 pm

Just decided to join
I didn't join early, cause I just came back
no the space wasn't on purpose
Name: Weak(yeah im that lazy((SCK is doing a drawing methinks)))
Personality: Keeps to himself, smart >.<, funneh
Powers: haven't thought about that yet
Weakjounin
Weakjounin
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:26 am

Tony:whelp hehehehe RAWWWWRRR!!!!!*draws his sword and dashes towards the Immolater and slashes Vigoruosly leaving several slashes and cuts*

Kyo:grhhh wht is Tony doing letting his emotions get the beter of him.....Kaze

Kaze:sir?

Kyo:grab the girl and take her to medical opps

Kaze:yes sir *grabs Setsuna and dashes away*

Kyo:now time to shut Tony up before he ends up doing somthinng he regrets! *moulds his chakra*

Immolater:Whelp's must burn!!!!

*Tony and the Immolater are evenly matched however The Immolater looks into Tony's eye's and brings out the true anger and Hatred of Tony*

Immolater:i see you loved that girl hehehe she will never love you because you are a beast hahahahaaha

Tony:GRRR!!!!! *A Third tail appears from Tony*

Kyo:this is not good i must stop him from turning into 4 tailed or else..

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Weakjounin Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:38 am

Weak walks out the laundromat, buys a can of coke and sits down to try to figure out what happened in the past 4 pages, while listening to music
Weakjounin
Weakjounin
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:40 am

Immolate got a wicked idea...
Immolater: How must it feel, to be a monster? a weak monster mind you but a monster nontheless...
Tony: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!
Immolater: How does it feel when you see the ones you love cringe whenever you are in their sights? It must feel lonely...
Tony: HOW DARE YOU!!
Immolater: And you are completely helpless to do anything. To them... you are a freak and nothing more... Now let us put you out of your misery.
Immolater pulls out a gigantic axe emitting flame from his belt.
Immolater: NOW BURN!!!!! *swinging his axe*
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:05 am

Karasu was just in front of the drake now. He had decided to confront it head on. Foolish perhaps, but Karasu wasn't going to let it get the best of him again. He had grown tired of waiting, it was time to unleash his techniques. He knew that he needed to win quickly so as to help the others.

"TATSUMAKI!!!!!!!" Karasu shouted as he spun his sword at high speed and amplified the speed using wind chakra. His blade spun rapidly and then he stopped it quickly and swung it down at the blood drake. Stopping such a fast moving blade had created an air current, and he could use this to attack. He had amplified the spin by quite a lot this time and as such had created a very powerful tornado with it, hence the name. The attack knocked the drake's head upwards so as to expose it's neck.

"KAZEKIRI!!!" Karasu shouted as his second attack was launched. This was a single blade of wind that accumulated on his katana, and when he slashed with it, with the razor sharp wind coating, he could even slice through steel. He aimed the attack for the drake and dashed in closer to perform the killing technique.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next