[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARUTO RP! Join!

+2
Doctor Diabolical
SCK[NU]
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NARUTO RP! Join! - Page 3 Empty Re: NARUTO RP! Join!

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:12 am

Cultist: Still ALIVE?!!!
Red Hand Squad B Leader: Not good!
Blood Drake screeches as it flies directly at Karasu as well with its talons aiming to impale the ninja once and for all.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:20 am

Karasu could see an opening. But it wasn't one that he would have prefered. In order to get a clear shot at the drake's head, he would have to endure a talon through his chest. He knew that this was his only chance. He was unsure of his survival, but he knew that it was necessary in order to bring the monster down. He went for it. As he soared through the air, his blade with the sharpest wind chakra coating it, he braced himself. The drake screamed as it impaled Karasu, he coughed up blood and bled intensely. The talon exited through his back. He spat blood all over the drake's foot and grabbed the handle of his katana with both hands, and swiped with it as hard as he possibly could. The razor wind slashed clean through the drake's neck, decapitating it. As the drake's body fell through the air, so did Karasu. Blood was trailing through the air, the trail ending at the wound through his chest. He crashed into a roof of a nearby building. Crackes spread from around where his body had landed. He laughed and closed his eyes.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:27 am

The Blood Drake lays on the ground dead.
Cultist: Impossible! He brought the drake down!!
Cultist: He's a monster!
Cultist: To hell with this, I just joined for the dental plan!
Red Hand Squad B Leader: Retreat for now! Leave the rest to the other 2 squads!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:52 am

Lol dental plan ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karasu lay on the ground, he wasn't moving. Afterall, he had just taken serious damage from the drake. He raised his arm with his katana in it. He pointed it upwards and shouted as loud as he could.

"HELL YEAH! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!!!!" He coughed up more blood as he turned on his side.

"How...how can I still move?" He thought to himself.

He felt his chest and the attack that he had taken from the talon was almost fully closed over. How was that possible? What had happened!? Overhead, he saw a hawk swoop past. It was almost pure black. A package dropped from it's talons and fell through the air, landing just beside him. He opened it up and found a scroll inside. He recognised the handwriting. It was his father's. He read the scroll in to himself.

"Congratulations, my son. I was watching your battle. You are now wondering why you are still alive I presume. It seems that you have unlocked the first of three secrets to my katana. Thank God you were wearing it when you took the hit. You see, this is a very special sword. It reacts to your chakra, it used to concern me, I in fact wondered if it could read my emotions... Anyway, the reason why you are still alive is that you have broken the first seal, "The Seal of Bravery." By risking your life to save the village you awakened the katana to it's first stage. Turns out it healed you. I am proud of you Karasu. Train hard!"

Karasu folded up the scroll and placed it inside one of his trouser pockets. He smiled and got to his feet. Many questions were racing through his mind. How would he unlock the other two? How was this possible? What would happen when all three were unlocked?

The only question he could answer was why his father was not taking part in the fighting. "Father could have defeated Nowe....why didn't he...." He thought. The reason was clear to him. If he had fought, there wouldn't have been any training for anyone else. If no one ever got training, the new generations would be weak, and unable to deal with powerful enemies, and seeing as he wouldn't be alive forever, it was up to newer generations to learn how to fight and defend themselves. It was incorrect to say his father hadn't intervened at all. He had, afterall, saved many innocents, but they hadn't seen him arrive or depart, that was his way. Karasu smiled and knew that his next task was to take down as many cultists as he could.

He sheathed his katana and got to his feet, jumped off the roof and charged through the village searching for his next battle. This feeling was great, the katana had even healed his other injuries, he was now in perfect condition.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:51 am

*in Tony's mind*
Tony:is that how everyone feels... this cant be right....Father and Mother they were happy with me until i left the village but...he said it was my descion..and i did not want be Hoshikage....but what if dad is ill and mum....i need to kill this beast before more people get hurt

???:hehehe Tony you fool...

Tony:who the hell are you?!

???:YOUR GREATGRANDFATHER SOZEN!!!

Tony:SOZEN!!

Sozen:yes...heheheehe you must not give up use your Kekkai Genkai

Tony:do i even have one?

Sozen:*claps Tony's head* look at my eye's *Sozens eyes turn from green into Yellow with vain's commin out of his head* This is the Ninengan

Tony:wtf!!

Sozen:*sigh* a fusion of both the Hyuga clan and Uchiha clan's Kekkai Genkai's......my parents from different sides made this.....but i was banished for not having any of their skills....

Tony:sorry to hear that old man

Sozen:Tony you are my legacy you are my great grandson!

Tony:hmmmm

Sozen:i must go but remember what i said

Tony:yerp i will

*In the battle*

Kyo:TONY WATCH OUT!!!

*The Immolater Axe hits*

Immolater:hehehe he is burnt what a whel-

Tony:*his head down with the Demon cloak gone standing on the axe*hey ugly .....

Immolater:what the hell!!

Tony:its time to finish this now!!!!*raise's his head to reveal the Ninengan*

Kyo:impossible!!

Tony:so what if im weak..its my determination and drive that let me carry on

Immolater:hehehe lets see how strong you now then

Tony:hehehe*dashes at the Immolater at high speed hitting it directly in its hands and legs making it drop*

Immolater:you insufferable *%^&!!

Tony:hehehe time to end this Konoha will not fall here....JU-KEN-HO!!!!!!!!!!!

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:55 am

Immolater: WHAT IS THIS?!!!!!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Tony:my revenge *does 8 trigram jutsu*

Kyo:(since when was he a-able to do that)

Tony:NOWWW DIE YOU WHELP!!!! *Tony jams his palm into the chest of the Immolater*

Immonlater:what the hehe you failed

Tony:did i? *a huge blast of Chara goes thought the back of the Immolater*

*The Immolater screams in agony and is out cold*

Kyo:well done Tony....

Tony:thanks Uncle ^^

Kyo:this is a Victory that...came at a price

Tony:im sor- Holy shi*!

*a portal is seen with a hand dragging in the Immolater into a abbys of fire*

Kyo:well im going back to find the any other survivours

Tony:cya Uncle Kyo *Dashes at high speed*

Kyo:hehehe could he be the one?

Tony:need to find Karasu i hope he is alright.. Karasu come in Karasu....

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:28 am

With Immolater and the Blood Drake defeated, the rest of the cultists retreated. The Konoha citizens cheer in triumph.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the Red Hand Temple, Nowe makes his next plan.
Nowe: Now we know who our enemies are, excellent.
Cultist: Sir, we got the scroll we needed from the leaf.
Nowe: Good, now we will get the Sand scroll. But first I want Karasu and his allies to be there waiting for us,
Cultist: Sir?
Nowe: Send Deacon Kala to inform them. Things will be very fun at Suna...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:09 am

As the last of the Red Hand Cultists left the village of Konoha, Karasu stopped, his black katana sheathed. He adjusted the headset slightly and spoke into it.

"This is Karasu, how is it going Tony?"

"Alright, I defeated that Immolator guy!" Tony replied with excitement obvious in his voice.

"Great job Tony, I took down the Blood Drake, so we're all done here, seeing as as the cultists are leaving."

"Should we regroup?"

"Yeah, meet me at the gates when you are finished." Karasu said, then they stopped the communications.

A squad of ANBU suddenly appeared around Karasu. Karasu's eyes narrowed as he scanned their movements. He would have reached for his katana, but this would have put him in more trouble. Then one of the ANBU spoke.

"We have been ordered to find you by Hokage-sama. He wishes to thank you for defeating the blood drake, and your friend for defeating that other monster. Normally we would be ordered to arrest you, or kill you on site..."

"Oh, I know all about that.." Karasu spoke with a sense of annoyance.

"But," the ANBU continued, "For your services to the village, for defeating a creature most shinobi in this village wouldn't be able to defeat... We are releasing you. Hokage-sama also received reports that you had not fought back against a corrupt jounin squad leader from our village when he attacked you. If you had been what people claim you to be, there would have been no remorse. From seeing your skills here today, it is evident that you would have been able to defeat them, and make it seem that it wasn't you who did it. So, here's the conclusion. You are on, somewhat of a probation scheme. If you perfrom a crime against any shinobi country in the next 6 months, you will be executed, but... You are free to come and go like a normal citizen. You will have fair trial if someone accuses you of anything, out of spite, for example. After this 6 month period, anything you do will be seen like a normal citizen's doing. Your records of anything wrong which you may or, what seems more likely, may not have done will be erased. Normally this would not be the case, but we have a letter here from the Mizukage stating that he wishes you to be a free man. We are in alliance with him, and the hokage greatly respects him. Hence, from today, you are basically free to go and come as you choose. No more surveilance, no more attacks on you, nothing. Hokage-sama sends his thanks."

The ANBU vanished as Karasu smiled. It was a genuine smile. He had waited for this day for so long, and now it was finally here. As the ANBU left, Tony appeared. It seemed he had received a message telling them to go to Sunagakure. The village of a well known red haired Kazekage, Arashi Majin, son of the legendary Majeh.

Meanwhile

"Kazekage-sama!"

"Enter..." Majin said sleepily. He was sitting at his desk on what looked to be a very comfortable chair. He was reclined back on it, and his feet up on the desk. His arms were behind his head and it seemed that he had just woken up. The jounin who had just arrived looked at him with despair.

"Kazekage-sama, don't you have paperwork?"

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:16 am

-A Loud knock was heard on the Kazekages door*

???:hey lazy get up

Majin:aww common man

???:hehehe so lazy

Majin:Blaze your no walk in the park either heheheehe

Blaze:so lets talk about what were gonna do

Majin:about this new threat...stop it man

Blaze:just like your old man....happy go lucky

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Meanwhile-

Tony:damn Karasu..hope he hasnt got himself into any trouble....

Kyo:Tony

Tony:Uncle Kyo...what is the problem?

Kyo:your gonna leave Setsuna..

Tony:huh....*sighs* this is not what i wanted for her....its only right

Kyo:hmm i see...i will tell her you said good-bye

Tony:thanks Uncle *shakes Kyos hand*

Kyo:one more thing.

Tony:hmm

Kyo:well done for learning your Kekki Genkai and surpressing your beaset ^^

Tony:*grins from ear to ear* thanks alot...

Kyo:WAIT WHERES MY DAD!!!

*Danzo is seen in his room asleep on his swords hilt*

Kyo:were was he when we needed him hehehe..ok cya kid

Tony:im not leaving yet waiting for my new partner

Kyo:Partner??

Tony:you will see

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 am

Nowe meditates atop the highest rooftop of the Red Hand Citadel. Contemplating his next move.
Nowe: Yes... I will use "him." Not even the Kazekage has a chance to defeat him. But I wonder, will this all be just one big overkill? Mm-hm-hm... Perhaps.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
A red figure quickly flies towards Suna.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:42 pm

"Time to go Tony, get your stuff!" Shouted a voice from above as Karasu dropped from the sky, landing behind Tony.

As he raised himself up, Kyo realised who he was and was about to attack him. Karasu pulled out a piece of paper and held it up for Kyo to see. It had Karasu's picture on it, a declaration of peace, and the Hokage's signature at the bottom. Karasu smiled and grabbed the back of Tony's shirt and started pulling him along.

Tony turned round and said goodbye to his Uncle. They shook hands and then Tony turned back towards the village gate. Karasu was leaning against a tree trunk, his swords sheathed. As Tony approached, Karasu opened his eyes and started walking alongside him.

"So, we're off to Suna, the ANBU who gave me this paper told me that they had received a message telling us to go there. Haha, we might even meet Majeh's son. That would be pretty cool!" Karasu stated.

"Majeh knew my grandfather, Zeke Yasuki." Tony said with pride.

"Haha, your grandfather is pretty famous too. Well, time to speed up, we want to get there before any of the fun begins!"

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:55 am

Outside the gates of Suna a group of cultists gather lead by one leader. Unlike the other men in red, this elderly one had two drapes hanging down his shoulders indicating a high rank in the hierarchy. He also had long grey hair and a long beard and mustache combo that dragged down to his chest and wore a hallowed out demon skull as a skullcap.
Deacon Lucien: *speaks out in a possessed like demonic voice* Men, prepare, for the time is near.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Tony:but my gramps is a old man now
Karasu:he was one of the warriors who put Hoshikagure on the map
Tony:so..
Karasu:he was one of the warriors who stoped the AO
Tony:your point?
Karasu:*claps Tony's head* what is wrong with you!!
Tony:Karasu i hate talking bout him
Karasu:first you were happy bout it smiling with pride now your angry
Tony:im sorry im just having my MP :3
Karasu:you confuse me.....how long till we get to..
Tony:Suna...give or Take 3 days...but its getting dark now..lets go find a village or a town close by
Karasu:right

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3