[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

5 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 11 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:53 am

Jack: Hey, I am very lucky to win the lottery, I mean even the shopowner agrees! ...I will not share it with you, because you were mean to me. >.<

[Share with Shop Owner]

Jack: BUT I will share 1000 with you for being a kind, levelheaded sir... provided you trade me a magic bowler hat and the hand book!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 11 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:37 am

{For Samael}

Jackuval "Thank you...our alliance will make the world how we see fit."

Jackuval pulls out several different looking bullets.

"Each one belongs to a different faction. When these hit the opposing faction, war will break out. Is this what you desire?"

[Yes]
[No]
[Take the bullets from him and do it yourself]
[Attack Jackuval]
[Do nothing, which will be taken as a yes]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Goral}

Mugger "Hey, I know that song! Let me join in!"

He joins in the song and dance.

[Attack him]
[Talk to him]
[Keep singing and dancing]
[Run to the room ahead]
[Run to the room on the right]
[Turn around and leave]
[Give him your Money]
[Do nothing while he continues the routine]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Daisuke}

The attack nails the mech's weakspot for 140 damage!

The Pookas shoot arrows at the Mech's weakspot for 100 Damage!

{Victory! Put 15 Points to the stats of your choice!}

The mech explodes with a bang and the Goblin comes flying out. He falls at Daisuke's feet and runs away, leaving a bag of 1200 Money.

Suddenly, Daisuke becomes very dizzy. Looks like the poison in that dagger is starting to mess with your insides! Daisuke collapses on the spot.

About 3 hours later, Daisuke wakes up in a bed in a room. A Pooka with greyish fur comes in. It's a girl.

Pooka "Oh, you're awake! Thank goodness, we got you the Antidote as quickly as we could."

She gives you a smile with her eyes closed

"We thank you very much for helping us defeat that Goblin. We don't know why he did that, but we owe you quite a lot. You're welcome here any time you wish to come."

[Talk]
[Leave and go up the stairs]
[Leave and go to the restaurant]
[Leave and go to the cafe]
[Do nothing but count your Money]

{For Jack and Beat}

Alan "Nice, Jack."

Owner "The magic is a surprise, you'll have to find out for yourself."

Alan "A 1920's FEDORA?!?! I've been looking for one for a long time!"

Alan buys the Black and white 1920's Fedora.

Owner "Here you are, good sir!"

The Shop Owner gives Alan the Ghost Hand book.

Alan "Ah...the very same book I read to use mine."

MM "GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!"

Alan backs away from MM, who is frantically reaching for the book.

"Here Beat, you can have it!"

Alan tosses the book to Beat.

[Read the book]
[Give it to MM]
[Give it to Jack]
[Give it to Villain]
[Give it to Alan]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:48 am

he'll get tired before me. hopfully.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 am

Jack: Thank you Allosaurus, I can't wait to see what this baby can do! (...with this and all my other recent achievements, I can easily challenge Jack The Ripper's hat!! ...And him...)
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:23 am

Daisukes STR (standing for strength if thou did not know) rose by 5 and LP by 10!

Daisuke first turned around his head causing three bold sounding crackles, "cracrada". (<= lame explonishun. rly lame.)

Daisuke: Yeah... thanks.

Daisuke tyhen got up his bed, and as he did his hood accidentally came off, wich he didn't actually seem to mind. His hair style was alot like Ichigo from bleach except it was so dark brown it could even be considered black by some, and his face just had this certain kind sort of look to it.
He then started walking towards the exit, but then guickly stopped.

Daisuke: Oh, yeah. The Money the goblin fellow left. You can have all that.

[Leave and go up the stairs]

=====================================================

Beat: Thanks, man ^^

[Read the book]

Beat: Also, I'd like to have a magical grey trilby.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:55 am

{For Goral}

The guy keeps singing and dancing with Goral for another 5 minutes. He doesn't show any sign of fatigue.

[Attack him]
[Talk to him]
[Run to the room ahead]
[Turn around and leave]
[Give him your Money]

{For Jack and Beat}

Owner "Yesiree, you kids are alright. Here's your hat, son."

He hands Beat his own hat.

"Hey, that your girlfriend? What a lovely couple, here's a hat for her too!"

The Owner hands MM a large purple hat that exactly matches her scarf. She happily puts it on.

MM "Thanks Beat!!! <3"

She gives Beat a huge hug before dragging Alan outside.

Alan "No, No, No!"
MM "Aw come on, it'll be fun!"

[Go outside and help Alan]
[Go outside and help MM]
[Talk to the Store Owner]
[Buy something else]
[Talk to Villain]
[Talk to Jack/Beat]
[Do a dance that involves your hat]
[Ask for a Top Hat]
[Ask for a cape]
[Do nothing but blush since MM hugged you (Beat Only)]

{For Daisuke}

As Daisuke leaves, he hears many thank yous coming from the Pookas.

Going up the steps, Daisuke appears in Princess Peach's Castle with the mushroom Toads standing around and Princess Peach smiling at Daisuke.

Princess Peach "Hello! Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom! Who are you?"

[Tell her your name]
[Tell her a fake name]
[Talk to the Toads]
[Attack the Toads]
[Attack Peach]
[Kidnap some Toads]
[Kidnap Princess Peach]
[Go out the front door]
[Go back down the pipe]
[Do a dance]
[Sing a song]
[Do both]
[Do nothing but wonder how you got here]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:07 am

[Talk to the Store Owner]

Beat blushed as she was hugged by MM, and he then thanked the Owner for his own hat and the one that was given to MM for free.

Beat: Well, umn. Thanks loads ^^ And hey now that I got what I was looking for already, you got a nice inventory there. And I love gambling, so I'd like to have two lottery tickets. Also, you got any... um... highly flammable magical liguids or something, also maybe special bullets?

[Tell her your name]

Daisuke: (Right... a mushroom castle...) The name's Daisuke J. Goto. Nice to meet you.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:35 pm

[Yes]
Samael: This will be good...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:48 pm

could I sneak away while he dances?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 am

{For Goral}

Yes you can, that's what the run to another room choices are.

{For Samael}

Jackuval "Then let two of the horsemen ride soon to every major faction!"

Jackuval whips out a very long sniper rifle with a barrel about 50 feet long. He aims it into the sky and fires the different bullets in different directions.

"These will hit important figures in each group in exactly 20 minutes."

Jackuval pulls out a wine glass and pours blood out of it into 2 wine glasses.

"A toast...for the future..."

[Take glass and toast]
[Throw glass at Jackuval]
[Attack Jackuval]
[Refuse glass but stick around]
[Sing a song]
[Do a dance]
[Play the magical machine gun like a guitar]
[Talk to Jackuval]
[Do nothing but wait for the bullets to hit]

{For Daisuke}

Peach "Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom. If you're with those strange fellows who were here earlier, they all went out the front entrance..."

As she finishes that statement, a large spiked turtle smashes through a large window.

Bowser "Hahaha! You're mine now, Princess! Where's your precious Mario now?"

Peach "EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

[Protect Peach]
[Help Bowser capture Peach]
[Throw Toads at Bowser]
[Go down the pipe to the Pooka Village]
[Run out the Front Entrance]
[Put a bomb on Peach then throw her at Bowser and run]
[Run from the Sandvich...I mean Bowser]
[Do nothing while evil takes it's course]

{For Jack and Beat}

The Shop Owner points at the hat when Beat mentions fire and flammable stuff. Maybe it's got a...HOLY S*** THE HAT JUST SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTED (AKA Burst into flames)!!! Moments later it puts itself out and the hat is not damaged or burned in the slightest.

Owner "It also comes back like a boomerang when you throw it."

Alan "Hm..."

Suddenly, the door of the shop busts down and loud moaning is heard.

Alan "Woah! Those guys are...are...oh the helluvit, they're zombies. Screw the drama, kick some ass!"

MM "YAY! ZOMBIES!!!!"

Alan pulls out his signature Psypher Tommy Gun from the last RP and opens fire like crazy into the crowd, MM starts shooting dual Desert Eagles at them, and Villain lashes them with his chain (which awesomely rips them to shreds), and the Shop Owner begins throwing playing cards that slice the zombie's heads in half.

Owner "Just because this is a magic store that doesn't mean I'll be able to magically fix these property damages you bastards!"

After a while of attacking, Alan jumps.

Alan "This means...OH NO! THE POOKA KITCHEN COULD BE IN DANGER! GET OUT OF MY WAY, SCHWEINHUNDS!!!"

Alan puts away the Tommy Gun and begins bashing the zombies like all hell. He eventually breaks through them and runs down the way to offer help at the restaurant. He must really like the food there!

[Chase after Alan]
[Hold your ground in the store]
[Try to negotiate with the zombies]
[Consider writing this in a book somewhere]
[Call for help]
[Stand behind the Shop Owner and have him do everything]
[Stand in front of MM and protect her]
[Hug MM]
[Even though this is probably the wrong time, start tickle torturing MM]
[Throw a Mighty Bomb Jack]
[Think critically about the situation. AKA Do nothing. You don't need to think when fighting a random horde of zombies with plenty of weapons and ammo!]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 pm

[Refuse glass but stick around]
Samael: *pulls out a can of beer* I'm covered.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Jack: Hey fellas, come on, we're all maruading undead here, I could get you stiffs a job! How would you people like to be my temp footsoldiers? I'll keep with you guys for a while, hold some tryouts later and if any of you prove yourselves in the meantime, I'll promote you to high ranking positions. Very Happy
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:13 pm

{For Jack and Beat}

As expected from your average zombies, they completely ignore Jack but claw him for 15 Damage. Looks like they can't understand you. Not like they gave a damn anyways though.

[Chase after Alan]
[Hold your ground in the store]
[Call for help]
[Stand behind the Shop Owner and have him do everything]
[Stand in front of MM and protect her]
[Hug MM]
[Even though this is probably the wrong time, start tickle torturing MM]
[Throw a Mighty Bomb Jack]
[Think critically about the situation. AKA Do nothing. You don't need to think when fighting a random horde of zombies with plenty of weapons and ammo!]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Jack: OH-HO! So it looks like everybody (except the shopkeeper, Gamera, and that big dude in the black) are just determined to make me angry today! Well I have something for you; ODD-JOB-HA!

With this, Jack overestimates the power of his iconic Goldfinger hat and throws it like a frisbee into the horde of zombies.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 pm

(Beat: OMFGMYHEADISONFIREHELPOHMYGODWTF)

Beat: Zombies. I rrrremember fighting zombies once. Or well actually sort of mummies.

Beat: I wonder if I should write a bo- OH SH*T DON'T YOU CLAW ME YOU B*TCH

As some Zombie tried to claw him, he put his hat on the Zombies hed and said "fire!", making the hat burn the zombies rotten brain. Once the hat stopped burning he took it back and turned to the shop keeper.

Beat: This is a magic store, dontchu got anything to, like, keep zombies in their graves or something?

[Protect Peach]

Daisuke ran in between the two, Peach and Brower, taking out his swords as he did. He was then standing in front of Peach, with his swords making a large "X".

Daisuke: Hey hey hey, turtlesunofabitch. Attacking charming and beautiful young ladies... you aren't some, like, crossbreed racist or something? Jesus christ.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:26 am

{For Goral}

Running while the mugger seems completely lost, Goral opens the door to the right and it's completely dark. He feels around for a source of light when all the sudden he trips and smashes his head on the ground.

A while later, Goral wakes up in a city street with a car in front of him. Looks like the doors are unlocked and the key is inside. Behind the car there is a place with the words "Joe's Bar" on the window.

[Go into the car]
[Enter the bar]
[Jump through the window of the bar]
[Go to the left]
[Go to the right]
[Do nothing but wonder how you time warped to the first half of the 20th century]

{For Samael}

20 minutes later, Jackuval walks to Samael.

Jackuval "They've hit. It's only a matter of time!"

A few minutes later, large pillars of smoke start rising from the areas in the distance.

"The missiles are launched, war will soon be upon us."

Jackuval sits down for the first time and smokes a cigarette.

[Insert your own option here]

{For Daisuke}

Bowser "Whawhawha?! Another one of these strangers who's gonna stop me from taking the princess?! What is it with you creeps today?! Whatever, the Princess is mine, so you better step aside!"

Bowser breathes fire into the air as a sort of intimidating thing.

[Fight Bowser]
[Join Bowser's side]
[Talk to Bowser]
[Kidnap the Princess]
[Sing a song]
[Do a dance]
[Tell him to join your side]
[Bribe him with Money]
[Surrender]
[Actually get scared and run away]

{For Jack and Beat}

The zombies continue to flood inside while they keep fighting.

Owner "Beat...Yes I know your name...that's the Black Magic Shop Owner across the way. He's the one who has undead magic. I'm mixed stuff!"

Villain "Wait, I may have just the right tool for this!"

Villain's chain retracts to it's regular shorter size (ZOMG When'd that happen?!?!) and calls someone on a phone. Moments later, a large wave of water wipes out the rest of the horde outside.

MM "Ranamon! About damn time! Where the hell have you been this whole time!"

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 11 447*]
How she looks. I'm going to completely forget I ever looked at this picture, just so you know.

Ranamon "I was captured at some school then a knight guy saved me, give me some credit. I did come and help, didn't I?"

MM "Hmph."

Villain "Unlike her, I'm pleased you came to our assistance."

Ranamon "Where's Alan? He still didn't pay me back for that Poker game we didn't play."

Alan comes running back with a bag of food and quickly turns around. Unfortunately for him, MM pounced him.

MM "ICE CREAM! HAND IT OVER!"

Alan "NEVER!"

After a quick struggle, Alan has MM in several pairs of handcuffs.

Alan "Don't. Mess. With. My. Ice Cream."

He gives ice cream to everyone, and after a quick hesitation, gives one to Ranamon.

"Here ya go, Shop Owner guy."

Alan looks at MM.

"Ranamon gets yours. That's how much I don't like you messing with my ice cream. She doesn't even like ice cream (THE FIEND!)."

[Talk to someone in the group]
[Go to the restaurant]
[Free MM]
[Tickle MM]
[Eat the ice cream and do nothing]
[Go to the Demon Lord's Castle]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:37 am

Daisuke: Yeah that's a cool trick, turtle.

[Fight Bowser]

Daisuke took a spinning kick at Bowsers chest shell to kick him back a little, then making a combo of 3 double slashes.

=======================================================

[Free MM]

Beat pulled out two little things out of his pockets, wich then turned out to be picklocks and opened MM's handcuffs.

Beat: Picklocks. Handy things. So, am I the only one who is not actually all that sure who this frendly seeming Ranamon fellow here is?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:50 am

Samael: Sigh... wonder what Ralphie boy has been up too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raphael wakes up in a hospital bed after his fight with Samael.
Death: Bout time you are back up. How you been boy?
Raphael: Death... been like crap.
Death: Well all the poison has been taken out of you at least.
Raphael: Thanks...
Death: What are you gonna do now?
Raphael: To be honest... I have no idea... I wasn't ready to finish off Samael for some reason...
Death: Hmm...
Raphael: I better check out before the doctor comes for his bill.
Death: Take this too, though my job is too busy to follow you around, just activate it and I will come for your help.
Raphael receives "Summon Stone: Death"
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:01 am

Jack picked up his bowler hat, wondering where his magic was ._.

Jack: So Ranamon, I take it you are one of my new associates! Very Happy
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:53 am

{For Jack and Beat}

Ranamon "Associate? Villain, is this a new guy?"

Villain "Yeah, both him and that other guy are new recruits. They're names are Jack and Beat. You may remember reading that report I gave you on Beat and how we made him a living space in our Fortress, but we'll consider making Jack one."

Ranamon "Oh...So you're Beat? It's nice to finally meet you."

She shakes Beat's hand.

"And your Jack? Nice to meet you too."

She also shakes Jack's hand. Ranamon then turns around and notices a box that wasn't there before.

"Aw Alan, don't need to hide from me. <3"

She sits on the box, making it collapse. Alan is now lying down with her sitting on his back.

Alan "GET OFF, INFERNAL SPAWN OF EVIL!"

Ranamon smiles sweetly while he struggles. MM then removes Alan's boots and starts tickling him.

MM "Hehe, you're so weak when she's around!"

Alan "HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

Villain "Will you two stop playing and focus. Why did we even come to this most likely god forsaken place?"

MM "I dunno. Alan ran right to that restaurant when the zombies attacked."

Villain "I think we spent a little too much time at this store."

As they talk, suddenly a streak of red light pierces the sky and hits the castle. The castle then begins to fall over (very inconveniently) in their direction.

"Uh oh."

The Archfiends begin to run away from the tower. Alan shortly gets up and begins sprinting out of there.

[Run]
[Start a fight with Jack/Beat]
[Throw stuff at the Archfiends]
[Tell the Magic Shop Owner to do something]
[Stand around and do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:57 pm

[Run]

As Beat was running away with sort of panic on his face, he said out loud to himself "Oh oh oh never really liked tall stuff, makes me dizzy if I look up if am right next to them, uh oh!".
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 pm

[Enter the bar]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:40 am

{For Daisuke}

The swords nail Bowser for 75 Damage!

Bowser rushes into Daisuke and claws him for 30 Damage!

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Defend]
[Call for help]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run and ditch these people]
[Do nothing while you get clawed and burned]

Daisuke {HP 85/115 LP 40/40}

Bowser {HP 225/300 LP 50/50}

{For Jack and Beat}

Running like all hell, everyone escapes the falling tower...but where's Alan???

?????????? "Are you alright, good citizens and evil villains?"

A figure jumps from some of the wreckage. He's wearing a black hat, squarish black sunglasses that hide his eyes, a half buttoned trench coat, and polished steel toe boots.

Nightshade "I am..."

MM "NIGHTSHADE!"

She tries to jump on the guy, but he falls on his back and raises his foot, sending MM into the broken remains of a wall.

Nightshade "I remember you from that 'robbery' you tried. Seriously, you don't leave a tip if you rob a place, especially if the tip is more than enough to pay for the goods. And you're hearing this from a goodie two shoes superhero of all people!"

MM grumbles at him as he looks at them.

"I saw you guys before that tower fell. Wasn't there another guy with you?"

Villain "That's right. Alan is missing..."

Nightshade "Allow me to help you. I will assist you any way I can."

Villain "Aside from the fact we should be enemies, I think we'll become allies for this occasion until we find Alan. Then I request you leave."

Nightshade "Keen! Let's do it!"

{Nightshade joined the Party!}

Name: Nightshade
HP: 60
Strength: 60
LP: 30

A superhero who once saved the City from an Egyptian supervillain, he now roams the streets to protect his home city from evildoers.

LP Ability: Good Karma - Gets discounts for being a superhero in some places.

LP Special: Heroic Kick of Justice - A super strong side kick that does double his strength in damage for 12 LP

[Go to the wrecked castle]
[Call your fancy ships and fly somewhere]
[Attack Nightshade]
[Talk to someone in the party]
[Hug MM]
[Tickle MM]
[Do a dance]
[Sing a song]
[Do nothing]

If you decide to travel...
[City Triangle]
[Lake]
[River]
[Mushroom Kingdom]
[Train Station]
[Forest]
[Desert Town]
[Anywhere]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:50 am

{For Goral}

Walking into the entrance to Joe's Bar, Goral is in a hall with a chest to the right and eyes in a dark little cave. It's pretty hot in here. Suddenly, fire spews out.

[Lunge for the shield on the ground]
[Walk out the entrance]
[Walk towards the fire]
[Say a random German phrase while standing there like a Dragonball Z character when a projectile is heading right for them as they Do Nothing]
[Use LP to find your own way out of the situation]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next