[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

5 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 17 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:55 am

Raphael: Sigh...
[Stay and wait]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 17 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Alucard009 Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:20 am

{For Goral}

Alan "I know you are Goral, but whatever. Throw it away, why don't ya? If you change your mind, throw this into the air."

He gives Goral an Ace of Spades and flies off.

[Toss the card in the air]
[Burn the card]
[Cut self with sword]
[Pick the White Rose]
[Light the roses on fire]
[Punch Noel in the face and knock her out]
[Cut Noel]
[Do nothing]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Jack, Beat and Raphael}

Alan comes back in the ship.

"Samael left? I hope he's alright. In any case, let's go. Pick who you want to fly with."

[Fly with Villain]
[Fly with Alan]
[Ask for your own ship]
[Don't go]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:36 am

Beat: I just really happen to like my ship c: Yo, FIREHAWK!

[Ask for Summon (?) your own ship]

*woosh woosh*

Beat: Want a ride, MM? *wink wink*
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:48 am

{For the Archfiends}

Villain "That's right, you have your own ship. We were just hoping to keep the amount of ships attacking at a minimum so we wouldn't get separated. It's alright though, go ahead and fly your ship solo. Just stay in contact."

MM "YAY!"

MM runs up to Beat, hugs him, then jumps into the ship's passenger seat.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:49 am

Samael: Still here...
[Fly with Villain]
Raphael: Going with Alan.
[Fly with Alan]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:53 am

With MM already in the ship, Beat asks the others...

Beat: ...got a map, autopilot cordinates, something? Wunna fly before me and me'll follow? o,o''
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:14 am

Villain "Of course you're here. Let's go."

Ranamon grabs Jack and brings him to the ship since he's an Archfiend.

Batman "Even though I'm a good guy, I'm going with the Archfiend's because they make good money!"

Alright, here are the rosters...

Archfiend's:

Villain
Ranamon
Jack
Batman

Firehawk:

Beat
MM

Heroes:

Alan
Alucard
BJ

Alan "Let's go!"

They all take off for Zoda's Main Ship.

After 10 minutes of flying, they all see a large ship flying in the air. It's at least 6 tall and a round cubic mile wide.

Villain "Damn, that things huge..."

Alan "I like these odds!"

They use their ships to blast large holes in the ship for them to enter. Alan and the Archfiend's ships land inside.

{For Beat}
[Fly your ship in]
[Crash your ship into Zoda's ship at random]
[Crash through the opening]
[Jump out and jet pack inside]
[Fly away]
[Fire all your weapons at random]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:17 am

[Crash your ship into Zoda's ship at random]

Beat pushed some button and the cannons on the firehawks wings caught flames, and he then spiralled, crashing at Zoda's ship. He and MM then rose from teh smoke.

Beat: BOOYAHHH!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:48 am

"I don't want to use my sword, it cant cut with out momentum because of the of the blade is not sharp..."
*pricks self with spike on shoulder pad and bleeds on white Roze*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:10 am

From both ships, Sam and Ralph leap off their ships and fly into Zoda's.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:14 am

{For Goral}

Goral's blood lands on the rose. As it falls, it goes towards the center like it's being pulled in.

Uh oh...the field catches fire and they are surrounded by flames.

Voice "You were supposed to fight each other, numbskull. Fine, whatever."

The flames start closing in. Noel starts to get worried.

[Slice the roses]*
[Try to put the flames out with your sword]*
[Tell Noel to shoot the roses]*
[Throw your sword at the fire]
[Shoot things with your handgun]
[Throw Noel into the fire]
[Run in circles yelling "WE'RE SCREWED, MAN! SCREWED, I TELL YA!"]
[Do nothing]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Jack, Beat, Samael, and Raphael}

With everyone together, Alan asks what next as 2 halls appear before them.

Alan "Who's going where? I'm going left with the Archfiends and the Heroes are going right."

[Go left]
[Go right]
[Make your own entrance by trying to bust the wall ahead of you]
[Jump out of the ship]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:19 am

Beat: I CHOOSE NEITHER

[Make your own entrance by trying to bust the wall ahead of you]

Beat jumped back into Firehawk and fired all his cannons at the wall in front of them.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:27 am

[Do nothing]
*sits down* "I miss logic."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:45 am

Jack (To Villain): I'm going right... Gonna keep an eye on these goody-good maniacs! Twisted Evil

[Go right] Arrow

Jack (To himself): Whew, hopefully these guys won't get tempted to beat me up... for no reason, that is!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:54 am

{For Goral}

DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

An announcer appears and Noel drives up to Goral in a Hot Rod.

"Congrats, you win. Here's your prize, a nice Hot Rod Convertable with dual guns, a whole closet of M1911's and P90's stashed away in your new house in Hawaii! You lucky devil, you!"

[End RP]
[Refuse to take this and join the Anti Zoda Forces]
[Burn everything for the hell of it]
[Take the car and shoot things up then drive over the ocean then buy Germany for $300000000000000000000000000000000 and live there.]
[Dance]*
[Flip off the camera]*
[Do nothing]

{For The Whole Crew}

BoOM! Beat blows up the middle section of the hall and creates a new entrance while blocking the halls off. Zoda is sitting ahead of them in a throne. He looks kinda angry.

[Run in and start a fight]
[Go to the left]
[Go to the right]
[Throw Alan at Zoda]
[Shoot at Zoda]
[Jump out of the ship]
[Join Zoda and attack the Archfiends and Heroes]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:59 am

Beat: Well... then again.

[Go to the left]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Jack: I bet you expect me to start running at you just so you can pwn me in one move, don't you?? Well you know what? I've got other plans!

[Throw Alan self at Zoda]

Jack: YOU CAN'T PWN A HUMAN BULLET!!! Twisted Evil
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:07 pm

"oh logic, how I miss you so."
[Refuse to take this and join the Anti Zoda Forces]
*while driving away yells "I will not pay taxes on any of this!"*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Zoda "So...you've finally come to defeat me once and for all, is that it?"

Alan "No, we came to deliver a pizza."

MM "YESIREE!"

MM whips out a pizza.

Alan "...MM...why am I not surprised?"

MM "Because I'm cute! Isn't that right, Beat? <3"

[Yes]
[No]
[Hug MM. Aw...]

Zoda "Enough joking! You're all in deep trouble now!"

Zoda destroys the halls and all that remains is one large arena with futuristic looking technology around.

Alan "Time to die, Zoda! RINGFOOOOOOOOORD!!!!!"
BJ "Let's do it!"
Villain "You shall die now!"
MM "DIE!!!"
Ranamon "Take this!"
Alucard "HUZZAH!"
Batman "MONEY!"

[Insert your battle cry or phrase here]

{BATTLE!}

Name: Zoda
HP: 2500. You read that right. Two thousand five freakin' hundred
Strength: 30-50
LP: 100
Description: The True, Definitive Zoda. Looks like it's time for the final battle, kids!

Zoda summons 6 robots!

Robot 1 shoots a laser at Beat for 15 Damage!
Robot 2 shoots a laser at Alan for 15 Damage!
Robot 3 hits Jack with a light beam for 15 Damage!
Robot 4 burns BJ with amplified light for 15 Damage!
Robot 5 hurts MM with a laser for 15 Damage!
Robot 6 malfunctions and explodes, dealing 30 Damage to Samael, Raphael, and Zoda!

{LP Special}

Alan jumps back and focuses.

Alan "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Alan runs up to Zoda and summons dozens of Ghost Hands. Alan and the hands begin to punch Zoda several hundreds of times before they rear back.

Alan "DIVINE RAGE!"

Alan punches the exact instant the hands do, dealing a whopping 145 Damage to Zoda!

Alucard does a punch kick comboe for 75 Damage!

Villain throws his left arm chain at Zoda, a spiked yo yo like contraption on the end. It slices Zoda for 80 Damage and returns to his hand. He catches the razor sharp spike, which doesn't cut him.

MM fires a Panzerschreck at Zoda for 82 Damage!

Batman throws a Batarang at Zoda for 45 Damage!

BJ fires 60 rounds from his Chain gun, each one dealing 1 Damage, totaling up to 60 Damage!

Ranamon summons rain that destroys Robots 1-4!

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Call for Help]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Join the enemy]
[Run]
[Do nothing]

{NOTICE: Due to me not keeping track of things, everyone has 120 HP and 80 LP. Please keep your characters up to date}

{Alan 105/120 65/80}
{Alucard ???/??? ???/???}
{Batman 120/120 80/80}
{Beat 105/120 80/80}
{BJ 105/120 80/80}
{MM ???/??? ???/???}
{Ranamon ???/??? ???/???}
{Raphael 90/120 80/80}
{Samael 90/120 80/80}
{Villain ???/??? ???/???}

{Zoda 2053/2500 100/100}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 pm

{Update}

Jack deals 50 Damage to Zoda.

Someone impossibly drives their car into the area and parks it right behind everyone. He's all dressed up like a kind of knight.

{Goral joined the battle!}

{Goral 120/120 80/80}

{Zoda 2003/2500 100/100}
{Robot 5 1/1 1/1}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Jack: 120 HP??? Thank God for dungeonmasters and breastplates! Very Happy

With this, Jack smashes into Zoda

Jack (Overconfident): Hello Zepp, I want to play a game! WHOOPS, time paradox!

Jack runs away from the variety of other attacks heading directly towards Zoda, aghast that he is the only one who has not yet taken damage <.O . With the barrage temporarily ended, Jack pushes his luck and throws his new magic hat at the enemy, which, being magic, drops his second almight bomb jack on to Zoda.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:33 pm

"I am Tired of you Zoda! after we kick your ass I am going to cut your head off and beat you to death with it in Alucard's Insane RP Adventure III!"

LP Special: Coniecto Vesica
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Raphael: [LP Ability]
Celestial Raphael strikes Zoda.
Samael: [LP Ability]
Archdemonic Samael: Strikes Zoda and inflicts Poison [Level 2]
????: Samael, we got your call, we are here to help.
From Samael previous call, a group of red robed figures arrive.
Nowe: The Red Hand deams Zoda as a burden to existence, and now he shall perish.
Paymon: Hell's awaiting you!
Zaebos: ...Perish...
Lucien: You will find no peace in death!
Kala: This is the end.
Shabriri: Hahaha... DIE!!!
Geryon: If the master wishes, then it shall be done!
The Red Hand cultist combines their powers and attacks Zoda.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 pm

[Yes]
[Hug MM. Aw...]

Beat: More than just cute, you are godly~ And now, THIS RHYMES GUNNA SNATCH YO BRAIN!!

[LP Special] Mega Flare Fist!

Beat straigthened both of his arms and then slapped his hands together with a flaming little poof! He then did the same motion backwards, and ta-da, both of his hands were on flames! He then took out Rhyme with the other hand and put its handle to his mouth, and then, with the preporations done, he dashed right towards Zoda to do one helluva fiery combo!

(And... well... how much LP would sucha thing as this do DD:)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:16 pm

{Hey R und R, what does Goral's LP Special do?}

ZOMG! HAX! Samael's team deals 345 damage to Zoda!

Zoda "ARGH! Damn you freaks! What kind of fair fight is this?!"

Zoda grabs the last robot and throws it at the Red Hand cultists, making it explode incredibly. It deals 40 damage to all of them.

Zoda raises his hands in the air and fires strange purple energy balls. They hit Nowe, Paymon, Zaebos, and Lucien. Suddenly, they all turn into rather cute looking boars.

Alan "...Well that sucks for your crew."

{They were disabled! They can't attack, but they might be able to avoid attacks}

Zoda summons a large mech. A single robot is inside of it, and it arms the mech's mechanical grips.

Villain punches the mech hard for 90 damage!

Alucard throws a grenade that blows up Zoda and the mech for 65 damage!

MM hugs Beat again and does a Special Move! They attack together, dealing 170 damage and forming a giant heart on the mech.

Ranamon punches the mech and the heart breaks in half with the mech.

Alan roundhouse kick's Zoda in the head, dealing 90 Damage.

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Join the enemy]
[Run]
[Do nothing]

(Will write up math tomorrow since I'm lazy and tired right now)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next