[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

5 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 18 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Archdemonic Samael: [Fight]
Samael strikes Zoda again and causes poison [level 4]
Raphael: [Item] Summon Stone: Death
The grim reaper receives the beckon and arises before Zoda.
Death: This is what I think of Scientology.
Death raises his massive scythe and strikes the alien overlord. He soon despawns after.
Nowe: Well this sucks, guess we have to take cover til the polymorphe wears off.
Shabriri: He missed me! Hahaha!
Geryon: We can still fight.
The unchanged deacons both strike Zoda.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 18 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Alucard009 wrote:{Hey R und R, what does Goral's LP Special do?}

it takes a turn to charge. at full charge the blade catches fire, every hit will then leave a flaming wound. if the torso arms legs and head hav a wound placed on them, the victim will be engulfed in a flaming inferno.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:12 pm

[Fight]

Seeing the bomb jack unexploded for an unsatisfying amount of time, Jack picks up his hat and then springs on top of Zoda's head, proceeding to whack him with the thing a good few times.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:58 pm

(how come was ma attack ignoard? D:)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:10 am

{To SCK: It wasn't. MM's joint attack struck at the same time Beat attacked, adding 50 Damage to it. If Todd attacked, I'll add that}

All the added attacks (including the ones from the last post I didn't update) do 675 Damage!

Zoda "ARGH! Dammit!"

{LP Special}

Zoda stomps his foot very hard and it causes part of the ship to come crashing down on the team!

BJ was incapacitated!
Jack was incapacitated!
MM was incapacitated!
Alan was incapacitated!

Alan "...my spleen..."

You have to use your turn to get them up again!

Zoda grabbed Villain and Alucard and slammed them repeatedly for 300 damage!

Zoda summons another mech!

The mech fires a laser at Beat that does 60 Damage!

Villain helped Alan up!

Ranamon summons rain that does 75 Damage to the Mech!

Batman throws a Bat Grenade that hits Zoda and the Mech for 60 Damage!

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Tickle MM while she's unable to defend herself] (You can still do something else if you choose this)
[Do nothing]

Alan 65/120 65/80}
{Alucard ???/??? ???/???}
{Batman 80/120 80/80}
{Beat 5/120 80/80}
{BJ 60/120 80/80}
{Goral 80/120 80/80
{MM ???/??? ???/???}
{Ranamon ???/??? ???/???}
{Raphael 50/120 80/80}
{Samael 50/120 80/80}
{Villain ???/??? ???/???}

{Zoda 1143/2500 100/100}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:37 am

Jack: HeyHeyHey, I am still OK!

Jack picks his broken body up, hops away and begins to snap everything back into place...
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:51 am

(...Oooooohhh XD Sorry, seems like I just skipped some text, concentration problems, chusee. And naww todd stayed at skid row, sorry, forgot to mention. Awesome that combined attack thing btw. I just sometimes skip text without even meaning to. > _ >)

Beat: Nnnngh! Effin Zodae!

[Help MM get up (amidoingitrighte?)]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:53 am

Celestial Raphael: [Fight]
Celestial Raphael strikes Zoda and heals for half the damage inflicted.
Archdemonic Samael: [Fight]
Archdemonic Samael strikes Zoda and inflict poison (Level 5) which now causes 50 extra damage each turn.
Shabriri attacks Zoda.
Geryon uses a super potion to heal Beat.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 am

MM "So mean!"

{LP Special}

Suddenly day turns to night and a full moon comes out. MM sprouts (cute looking) orange fox ears and an orange fox tail. She then disappears and reappears behind Zoda, punching her arm though his chest for 196 damage and returning next to the heroes.

MM "Yay for my hidden power!"

Alan "Why you little!"

{LP Special}

Alan suddenly cosplays as the RED Scout from Team Fortress 2. He runs up to Zoda and bashes him hundreds of times with his plastic bat. After a bunch of hits, he pulls out a Scattergun and fires it in Zoda's face. the combined assault does 190 Damage as he turns back to himself.

Alan "Bonk! Fatty!"

Zoda raises his hands and fire burns Beat, Jack, Alan, Villain, and Raphael for 100 Damage!

Alan "Mein Leben!"

{Alan, Beat, Jack, and Raphael were defeated!}

Ranamon revived Beat!

Villain "Dammit! I'm hurt!"

Villain backs up for a second so his regeneration LP Ability kicks in.

BJ fires his Luger while he's downed. He hits Zoda 4 times for 20 Damage.

Alucard helps BJ up.

Batman revives Beat.

Batman "You owe me money for this!"

The Mech explodes and hits Raphael and Goral for 75 Damage!

{Samael was defeated!}

Zoda took 50 Poison Damage.

{Alan 0/120 65/80}
{Batman 80/120 80/80}
{Beat 60/120 80/80}
{BJ 10/120 80/80}
{Goral 80/120 80/80}
{Jack 0/120 80/80}
{MM ???/??? ???/???}
{Raphael 0/120 80/80}
{Samael 0/120 80/80}

{Zoda 777/2500 70/100}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:33 am

Beat did a circling motion with his right shoulder with two bold pops coming from the joint.

Beat: Daaaamnn that hurt like a &$%^&, thanks Ranamon.. And th's some cute looks you got right there Missy Murderous c; Also, hay, I dont really like the ghost hand stuff cause I sorta consider it bluffin, buuttt... Awwell.

[Fight[

Beat punched the floor accompanied by suddenly appeared ghost hand, causing some tremor and cracks. This was to catch Zoda's attention... the two others then hit him from the back!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 am

BJ Revives Alan.

MM "Aw...thanks, Beat!"

MM kisses Beat on the cheek. Her special powers then recover all of Beat's HP!!

Ranamon revives Samael.

{LP Special + LP Ability}

Alan "WE...SHALL...SURVIVE!!!"

Alan reaches into his trench coat and drinks from a glass bottle of cream soda. He then rushes Zoda and punches him, releasing hundreds of red energy cells. Everyone gets some and they revive 50 HP for everyone!

Jack was revived!

Alan "We must combine our powers! EVERYONE, FOCUS YOUR POWER INTO ONE LP SPECIAL!"

All characters controlled by The Creator are focusing their power. A wide cone appears over them.

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]

{Alan 80/120 40/80}
{Batman 120/120 80/80}
{Beat 120/120 80/80}
{BJ 10/120 80/80}
{Goral 120/120 80/80}
{Jack 30/120 80/80}
{MM ???/??? ???/???}
{Raphael 80/120 80/80}
{Samael 80/120 80/80}

{Zoda 777/2500 70/100}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:54 am

Beat: Aw thanks MM. *hugs* And now... IMMMA FIRINNN MA arch enemy sorta dude.

[Focus LP (amidoingitrighte?)]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:33 am

Jack: Ques coo se?? B-But I didn't get my HP down once!

[Jack remembers hitting Zoda with the bomb jack until it exploded... in his face]

Jack: oooohhhh yeeeahhhhh... Well, 30 HP or not, I still apparently have my full LP and about 70 points of that are going down on your ass, sodapop!

[LP special]

Jack begins to spring up and down whilst spinning, and like an attack worthy of nonexistant style points, burps fire in an amazing spiraling stream! To top this all off, he dances like Mad Old Man in the air, swishing his claws like madness itself!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:53 pm

Archdemonic Samael: Thanks Ranamon, if I ever have a fetish for blue fish women, I'll look you up. Razz
Archdemonic Samael: [Focus LP]
Celestial Raphael: Don't know who revived me but thanks.
[Negotiate]
Celestial Raphael: How bout we just become friends?
Zoda: Really?
Celestial Raphael: Hell no, commandment number 14: Thou shall not be a prick.
[Focus LP]
Nowe: The polymorph wore off, the Red Hand shall continue to lend you their aid!
The Red Hand Cultists channel their power to helping [Focus LP]
Celestial Raphael strikes Zoda and heals for half the damage caused.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 pm

(Coniecto Vesica fully charged. sword is engulfed in a white flame.)
[LP Special] War Cry. (every one's strength increases.)
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:20 am

Alan "ALRIGHT! Let's do it to it!"

The combined LP being focused in one place causes the cone to become gigantic. Eventually it focuses into one giant blaster that has levitating pieces and has all this really cool glowing design.

"DIE, PRIME INVADER SCHWEINHUND!"

A gigantic laser fires from the blaster and it hits Zoda for 10,000 Damage!

{VICTORY!!!}

Zoda "NO! THIS CAN'T BE!!!"

Zoda slams back into the wall as the laser crushes him. After 10 seconds of hitting him, the laser busts through the ship's side and Zoda is sent flying out of sight.

Alan "HAHAHA!! TAKE THAT! HOO AH!"

Villain "It's over...we are victorious."

Alucard "HUZZAH! We win!"

MM "YAY!! TAKE THAT, YOU ALIEN S.O.B.!"

BJ "YEAH!"

Batman "Now I'm gonna go count my money!"

Ranamon is sitting down on a destroyed mech.

Alan "Well that was one helluva fight...Wait, what's that?"

Alan points at the Mighty Bomb Jack, which suddenly explodes and blows up the main ship engine that powers the thing. It starts going down.

Alucard "We gotta leave now!"

Everyone controlled by the creator goes into their ships.

[Go into a ship]
[Jump out of the opening]
[Try to repair the engine]
[Stick around]
[Punch Jack for leaving the Mighty Bomb Jack around] (You can do another action if you choose this)
[Do nothing like a chucklehead while the place goes down]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:32 am

[Punch Jack for leaving the Mighty Bomb Jack around]

Beat punches Jack in a circling motion that hits jacks head in a way that results Jack to hit his head onto the floor below them.

Beat: BAKA!

[Go into a ship]

Beat then makes it a combo by kicking Jack into the Firehawk to save time as otherwise he would have to get up on his own and go to the ship of his choosing. He then ran after Jack, and from the cockpit yelled at MM...

Beat: YO! MM, come with us?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:42 am

[chop Zodas f***ing head off to kill him in Alucard's Insane RP Adventure III]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:49 am

MM "YES SIR!"

MM does a quadruple front flip and lands on top of the Firehawk.

Villain "Sorry. I forgot it's only a 2 seater at the moment. Don't worry though, MM has excellent balance."

MM "Damn straight!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:53 am

Jack: What the hell was with that punch for leaving the might bomb jack around?? By all accounts the thing should have exploded like 3 times before the last post, comon it even docked me like 50 HP offscreen apparently!! >.<

[Punch Beat for punching Jack for leaving the Mighty Bomb Jack around]

Jack: ...Thanks for kicking me into your ride by the way, kinda makes up for the last thing... That being said I rightly shouldn't have punched you ._.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:03 am

Robert can't slice off Zoda's head since he got blasted to the ground by the laser.

[Drive your car out of the hole and chase after Zoda's body]
[Jump after him]
[Run to one of the ships]
[Jump out of the ship's huge opening]
[Drive your car out and activate the turbo drive]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:19 am

Beat looks behind his back and a mysterious shout mark appears on his head with a PLING!

Beat: Oh... 2 seats only.

Beat digs out some ducktape outta nowhere, and gets out of the firehawk, dragging Jack with him. He tells MM to go in the ship and then tapes Jack on top of the ship and gets back in himself.

Beat: Ducktape. Always saves the day. Th's why I prefer calling it Jesus-tape.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:32 am

MM "Aw, you're so sweet, Beat!"

MM kisses Beat on the cheek again.

"I wouldn't have minded surfing the top of your ship, but this is nice too."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:40 am

[Drive your car out of the hole and chase after Zoda's body]

(it seems like all thos attempts at killing zoda made him snap.)
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Samael and Raphael takes a piss on Zoda's corpse.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...
????: It seems that Zoda is defeated, no matter, soon the world will perish by my hand. There will be no escape earthlings. Lord Xenu is back!!!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next