[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Adventures in the Sea

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Multiple Adventures in the Sea - Page 2 Empty Re: Multiple Adventures in the Sea

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 am

>___>
<___<

Do I make my own entrance?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Multiple Adventures in the Sea - Page 2 Empty Re: Multiple Adventures in the Sea

Post by Ragmaan Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:07 am

yupperz. within reason.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Yey for Robert Russell for saying "smacks Johnny upside the head"
Reminds me of a funny vid by Chris Rock xD

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 am

thats great majeh now post something
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:42 am

The Silver haired man looked quite relaxed, but in fact, he was waiting for something to take place. Something disruptive of his, so far, peaceful evening. His back was turned to the rest of the people in the bar, but he was happy with that. Had he actually ordered the drink because it was refreshing, or because the glass allowed him to be able to see the people behind him, almost like a mirror? He could also judge the amount of movement behind him baced on the way the amount and pattern of light on the glass changed. But for now, the light was unchanging. Some people draw confidence from being overly complacent, but this man was not one of them. He used strategy, careful planning, and above all, an almost flawless sense of logic. He sighed again.

The bartender was drying glasses with a dishtowel and stacking them neatly under the bar. For such a shabby bar, he was quite a clean man, one who liked order and appreciated tidyness. As the moment the silver haired man had been waiting for had at last arrived, he drank all of his wine in one go and readied himself for battle.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:32 am

finally, it seemed as if the boat that harold resided on had started to move. it seemed as if those that resided on the ship had finished their business and were taking sail. the next question is what ears would help him better? that of a man... or a beast.

harold pondered this and he stretched and looked at his surroundings. this ship was clearly a merchants ship... or one of someone that stole from merchants. he wasn't sure either way. not that it mattered. he was sure that he was more than competent in the matters of fighting, only would only be felled by a yonkou. but that was some high self esteem for the once waif.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:16 am

Camilla: *Readies her life boat and prepares to set sail* Shit, I better go back in and get some drinks for the road. Camilla walks back into the bar.
Bartender: Back already miss?
Camilla pays no mind to the silver haired man and approaches the bartender.
Camilla: Ya know... *in a flirty tone* It will be a long trip at sea for me and I could use some company before I go...
Bartender: *blushes* O-of course miss, I got a whine cellar in the back if you need... company...
Camilla giggles as she follows him into the secluded area.
Bartender: Hehe... how should we begin?
Camilla: Like this.
Camilla pulls her katana hidden under her cape and immediately slashes open the bartender's neck. With only a gagging sound made he immediately drops dead.
Camilla notices all the empty whine bottles and starts filling them with the running blood.
After 5 minutes she had all she needed and just drank down what was left of the corpse.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:14 am

Alan walked down to the beach. It was a nice little day. Warm weather and not a ship on the shore. In the town he heard children playing and shouting. This was his kind of day. He was glad that he could have the luxury of relaxation being a pirate and bounty hunter.

"Does this mean that if I caught all the bounties in the world, turning myself in would mean I've claimed all the bounties? Nah, I shouldn't think like that. That's just kinda stupid. Besides, my bounty is so low bounty hunters have ignored me."

Alan waited there for a while until he heard a gunshot in the village. He ran back full speed to see a band of pirates had moved in from the other side of the island.

Pirate "Give us all your treasure on this island and maybe we'll consider sparing you!"

There were only 5 guys. Either the rest were on the ship or this was the whole crew. He ran out and began his attack. He choked the first guy with his whip then threw a knife in another one's leg. He ducked under a flintlock shot and did a combo that knocked the guy out, then Alan kicked the running one down. The last man ran back to his ship.

"Are you all alright? I hope these pirates weren't much trouble. But that's my cue to go. I'll see you all again someday!"

Alan ran to the shore. It looks like the pirates left his ship be. They already took off by the time he finished packing his supplies. He then took off in his one man ship "The Red Kings", a fast red boat with a single cannon and enough space for him to live in, even if it wasn't much.

"My map says there's another island over there. More mainstream than this one, so I'm on my way!"

He heads for another island town nearby.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:43 am

Harold remained waiting, but now aware that someone could come at any time. He conceded that his human form would suffice for now as his other form wasn't renowned for superior senses.

But his ears tensed as he heard someone coming down the steps. He quickly hid behind a box, waiting for the person to come down. As his eyes were adjusted to the dark, and as the person appeared, he quickly threw his chain at the man. With a quick reel in, he punched the man out and tore off a piece of his clothing, gagging the man. He also tore off more cloth to bind his arms and legs. For now, he was safe. Until they checked up on the man.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:46 am

Camilla walked back to the docks looking for a ship to board.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:44 am

The man lunged forward at the silver haired man with his combat knife drawn. The silver haired man moved out of the way without being seen or noticed. Only the man with the knife had noticed. He hadn't had very much to drink, so he was sure he wouldn't normally miss. You would have thought a man with a knife drawn would cause a certain degree of panic, but this was a bar filled with pirates and bandits. That was not the case. This was their chosen way of life. The armed man turned around to see his target holding a stool in both hands and smiling. He swung it round with force and succeeded and whacking the man in the face with it. Three of the man's teeth flew out on impact. His jaw was broken, and the blood that had collected in his mouth dripped out.

The silver haired man's smile grew slightly. He ran up to him, but he slipped on some spilt rum. A few of the more heavily intoxicated members of the bar started laughing, those of whom weren't already passed out that is. The man who had just been whacked with the stool was hanging on to his consciousness, but the knife had already escaped his grasp. The silver haired man didn't rise to his feet. Instead he used a sweeping kick and knocked the man onto his back, and onto the floor. The silver haired man spun around grabbing the bar stool and rose to his feet. He leapt into the air and stood, so to speak, on the cushioned part of the bar stool. He descended, and with speed as he had pushed off the ceiling with his hands.

The man on the ground, despite having hit his head on the ground during the tripping incident, moved so as to avoid being pierced by the stool's feet. The silver haired man landed on top of the stool, but had changed into a seating position, in almost a meditation position. His smile was the same as earlier. Many people in the bar, even the drunks had stopped to watch this odd feat. The silver haired man spoke clearly.

"Tatsumaki Neko, that's my name."

He started laughing as he came down from the stool. He stepped on the man's face and on to the ground.

"Oh, and by the way, your knife... I can get 20 beli for that... Thanks!"

Knowing that he had now made enough money for some food, Neko's smile grew larger and he left the bar.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:15 am

Alan's cruise eventually ends with him arriving at the docks of a town. He sees someone (Camilla) standing there. He brings his ship to the docks.

Alan "Hey. Who are you? Ya look like you're waiting for something."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:52 am

Camilla: Hello there, I am a pirate for hire, interested?
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:26 am

Harold knew that he had some leeway down in the hold. Sure, they'd check eventually, but not after they did some preliminary checks on the boy without physical means. They wouldn't want to waste their time asking about him when they had other chores to do.

Sure enough, minutes later, they called down for him.

"Boy, you all right down there?"

To gauge which voice would be accurate, he looked at the boy he had gagged. He seemed a bit into puberty, so "squeaking" his voice could suffice.

"I'm fine... just having trouble looking for it, that's all."
In the middle of it Harold made his voice rise.

He heard a laugh on the other end, and knew he was safe for now...

Until they checked again.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:03 am

Alan "Depends. Up for hunting bounties? I'll split it with you 50-50, 60-40, the sixty for you if you want. Since you aren't on the list, I assume you won't mind? And if you are a pirate, no problem, I'm a pirate myself."

Alan grabs his trademark hat that he left in the boat and puts it on. It's a neat black hat that fits him really well.

"How about it?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Camilla flirtatiously moves the bangs from her hair.
Camilla: Sure, a girl could always use money.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:14 am

Alan "Well okay then. Just promise you won't backstab me. On this island there is a decent bounty on a gal named Simone Greedwell. She's got men from what I've heard, so I hope you're ready for combat. Once we locate her, we'll plan our attack and strike at a prime moment. She has to be alive."

Alan walks ties his boat to the dock and gets down.

"Let's start with the usual place to start out like a bar or something."

Alan steps into the bar and takes a seat. He doesn't order anything and instead looks around and listens out for any word about their target.

"Ah, I've got it! Come to the inn in 30 minutes."

He takes off and heads for the inn.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Camilla: Sigh, I guess so.
Camilla opens up a bottle of her collected blood from the late barkeeper and drinks half of it.
Camilla: Was hoping just piracy but I'll have to bear with it.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:11 am

Moments later, Alan comes running back to Camilla.

"My mistake. She's already dead."

He sits down and drinks from a flask.

"Since she's down and out, how about we do some pirate stuff? Pillage, plunder, raid, whatever you want."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Camilla: I would love to! ^^
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:05 am

Alan "Alright Mistress, what do we want to do? There's a small town nearby, or do we want to attack this place?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:09 am

Camilla: Sure, should be fun.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:34 am

Back by popular demand... Majeh and his RPing Skillz xD (what, no RP Police?)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neko was outside. It was raining. The rain cooled his face and made him feel at ease, as though he had found an inner peace that he had been searching for. With it's calming effect, Neko stood stationary for a few minutes, just enjoying the sensation of the rain on his skin. He then remembered that he had just been in a fight. It seemed surreal. Neko was what some people, most people, would have considered strange. He had strange fighting methods, and he never really seemed to be paying much attention. It was fair to say he lived in his head. A dreamer. Wasn't there something more to life than this? Fighting weak pirates and searching for treasure. He wasn't a religious man, he just felt that there had to be more to it.

He hadn't been serious when he had said about selling the knife for 20 beli, oh no. He knew where to get good cash for it, and that's where he was heading. One thing was true, he needed the money for food. More importantly, if he was ever to fight for real, and take thing's, including his life, seriously, he would need a crew. People to fight alongside, people to trust, people to protect. That was his next task. His dream was to have a powerful pirate crew, and that was what he would do next.... after getting money for food that was.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Alan "Then let's go! The town's so small the Navy won't mind if we rob it!"

They get into Alan's boat. It's got a red finish and it's small going to medium size. It has enough room for at least 3 people to live in, and the ship was built for speed.

10 minutes of sailing later, the ship arrives at a small town with about 20 buildings. There are a few people tending crops and it's pretty empty right now.

Alan puts on a black mask over his face and puts on gloves.

"Juice and Jam Time! You wanna fire the cannon at it or run in and kick ass?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Camilla: I like to slice, can't enjoy blood if I don't do it up close and personal...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2