[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random and Pointless RP!

+3
Ragmaan
Friki Tiki[NU]
Sakura[NU]
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Random and Pointless RP! - Page 5 Empty Re: Random and Pointless RP!

Post by Sakura[NU] Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:52 am

Maisuri and Troy sheltered in the forest as the day became night.
They still had atleast half a day to get to Aden, not to mention, keep on the look out for a certain enemy.
"I know you're not very suited to these circumstances, Princess, but we have no other choice." Troy explained with a sigh.
Masuri chuckled, "You act as if I never slept outside before. Do you remember who you're talking to?" She joked.
"And, Princess is way to formal, call me by my name." She requested, watching as Troy rotissoried a rabbit that he had caught.
"As you wish, Princess-- Maisuri." He quickly recovered and took the cooked rabbit from the fire.
He offered some to Maisuri whom took it hungerly.
"Usually, I'd be against this type of thing." She laughed quietly as she ate.
"Your father would be angered if I didn't keep you well fed and such," Troy chuckled.
Maisuri swallowed the food in her mouth and quickly sighed.
"Do you think my father is alive still...?"
"I would imagine so, your Kingdom is pretty soild and powerful," Troy explained, "Besides, the guy said he needed you to help him de-throne your father and he doesn't have you yet."
Sakura[NU]
Sakura[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Nowe: Members, I have just put up a bulletin, you are all Deacon ranked members and now you can send your lower rank followers to fight at your side to your hearts content. Now you may choose either of these missions.
Mission 1: Battle the Fashist cult.
Mission 2: Kidnap Princess Maisuri
Mission 3: Recruitment
Mission 4: Assist Deacon Paymon in a ritual
Mission 5: Re-Attack the Kingdom of Saradom alongside Deacon Shabriri
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Weakjounin Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Weak: I will participate in the fifth,
Weak goes to Shabriri
Weakjounin
Weakjounin
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Weak walks down the black marble stair case to see an incredibly pale behemoth. Skin almost blue with a ragged mane of dark hair. As the best turns to him it appears to be blind folded. The Goliath approaches Weak and just acknowledges the presence.
Shabriri: Weak, is it? *given out a monstrous voice*
Weak: Yes'm...
Shabriri: Let's get going then. ALL OF YOU MAGGOTS! GET OVER HERE! WE'RE REATTACKING SARADOM!! I AM GOING TO DEVOUR THE KING MYSELF!!!
A group of Red Hand friars readied their weapons and they and Weak and Shabriri take off to the kingdom.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Meril "Attack a kingdom? YAY! I haven't done that since the war! WEE!"

Meril grabs a large sack of food and begins walking down to Saradom, humming happily. How does she stay so thin after all that food?

{Description}

Meril is a 23 year old fighter who grew up in a village who's residents were rumored to have descended from foxes. They were considered strange people who's presence usually meant something important was happening. Meril was a fighter for her village until she became 17, deciding to use her deadly combat and weapon skills to fight and kill at her own leisure. She is 5'10, weighs 110 pounds, and is pretty slim. She is wearing bloody white clothing, shoulder plates, black leg armor, heavy metal boots, and her signature purple scarf she hand made. She has long black hair and has a nice facial features that allows her to make very sweet faces and smiles She fights with her signature weapons: A short sword, throwing knives, a small ball and chain, and the Tao Claws, specially made claws that go on her hands that can be hidden. When revealed, three 9 inch blades come out with a special mechanism that locks them in place for combat. Meril has also been known to climb using them.

Personality wise, she's really upbeat and like fighting and killing, considering them her personal hobby. Meril likes having a good time on or off the battlefield and has yet to be in a battle she wishes she'd never been in, surviving whole wars perfectly fine. Off the battlefield, if you don't talk about fighting, it may be hard to believe she's lived through so much.

Meril eventually catches up with Weak.

Meril "Hi Weak! When do we get to kill people?"

She offers him a rice ball.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Weakjounin Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:45 pm

Weak: O thanks, I think we're going to have to wait a bit longer, not too big a fan of kiling though
Weak chomps down half the rice ball and gives Killer Panda the other half
--------
Weak has a split personality Tainted Light and Dark
Weakjounin
Weakjounin
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5