[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 am

[Leave]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 3 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 pm

[Ask for a free item]
Paymon: I am part of the Red Hand, a cult that as a whole are loyal customers of your's!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 pm

[Hug MM again]

Beat: Aww thanks, neither have you c: So, hay, any ideas, where now? Now that we've watched a movie of plain awesome and beaten up a crazy meanie scientist who interrupter uhh, our moment, if I were to say.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:01 pm

{For Goral}

You leave the Weapon Store.

Owner "Auf wiedersehen!...dummkopf..."

[Go to the Weapon Store]
[Go to the Item Shop]
[Go to the Occult Store (Now Open)]
[Go to the Restaurant]
[Go to the Job Center]
[Go to Alucard's House]
[Go to the ArchFiend's Fortress]
[Go to the Lake]
[Go to the River]
[Go to the Warehouse]
[Attack the next person you see]
[Yell at someone for no good reason]
[Lie down and go to sleep]
[Do nothing]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Beat}

MM "We should report this to Vi...wait, I'm not one of them anymore. We should report this to Alucard or Alan or someone...Or do we even need to? I don't think this guy's gonna come back later in the plot to haunt us, so beats me. I KNOW!"

MM drags Beat to a place and runs inside. Moments later, she comes out with a cute teddy bear.

MM "Isn't it adorable?"

She hands it to Beat and drives them to the ArchFiend Fortress.

"I figure you want to talk to Villain since it's been so long, so go right on ahead. I'll come with you since he shouldn't be against me."

They enter (AKA Beat gets dragged through the front door) and it looks exactly like it did 2 months ago. There's a new couch with a lamp next to it, but that's the only change.

Villain is sitting at the front reception desk. He removes his glasses (VILLAIN WEARS GLASSES?!?!2/2/211?! NO WAY! "No way? That's the word of the day!" NO WAY! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) and looks up at them.

Villain "Ah, Beat and MM. How it's been so long since we've last met. I hope you're both faring well."

He stands up and has his usual semi-blank expression on his face. It looks like the corner of his mouth is trying to hold back a small smile, but just barely.

[Talk]
[Attack]
[Tie up MM with the gun and turn her in]
[Hug MM]
[Ask if you can have a drink together]
[Offer to do something for him]

[Go to your room]
[Go to Villain's Room]
[Go to Ranamon's Room]
[Go to Samael's Room]
[Go to MM's Old Room]
[Go to the Visitor's Area]
[Go to MM's Garden]
[Sit down on the couch]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Paymon}

Owner "Yes. Heard of group. Here."

The Owner hands Paymon a golden box. It's rectangular on the bottom with a round lid on top. Looks like your average chest.

"Don't open unless dire situation. Meant for combat."

[Buy something]
[Sell something]
[Ask for another free item]
[Attack owner]
[Start Robbery]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:06 pm

[Sit down on couch and kick back]

Karasu: "Hey Alucard, have you got any food?" xD

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:13 am

[Ask if you can have a drink together]
[Offer to do something for him]

A Yotsuba like gleam appears in beats eyes.

Beat: DOOODDDD MISSED CHU SO MUCH. You up for a drink? Any missions? ANY PEANUTS? Or maaaayyyybe, cashewnuts? ALMONDS?! Also, nice glasses. You liek ma new clothes? My boots got blades in em.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 am

[Leave]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:26 am

With this, Renn began stopped tailing the Red Hand man, instead excusing himself from the store and continuing on his search for MM...
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:31 am

[Yell at someone for no good reason(weapon shop owner)]
"Blödes Arschloch!"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:27 am

{For Beat}

Villain "Well, I see you're in a good mood. Let me check if there are any jobs I can give you..."

He opens a filing cabinet and gets a folder. Inside there are a few papers with headlines bolded on each one. After a few he hands Beat a piece of paper.

Villain "Here's a job for you: Find Alan and get my car back. After that, take my car to Germany for an upgrade."

MM "We get to drive your car?! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! (High pitched girl squeal)"

MM drags Beat to her Hearse and drives like a maniac to Alucard's House. This time Beat notices the garage is open and a very black fancy sports car with dark windows is parked inside. MM has a fire in her eyes.

MM "He never lets me drive his car! This will be sweet!!!!"

She grabs the mission objective from Beat's hands.

"Mission objectives: Take car, fly it to Germany, get upgrade, drop off at Fortress.

*Mission Side Note: MM is NOT to take this mission due to my car being on the line."

MM "NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!"

The car beeps twice and the details light up crimson red. It drives itself to Beat and the car door opens, inviting him to drive it.

MM "No fair. I know you're my boyfriend and all, but why don't I get to drive? That's mean, Villain!"

The car's inside is really keen. Got futuristic looking displays and everything. It also has buttons labeled "Flight Controls."

[Take off to Germany]
[Drive around for fun]
[Paint the car yellow and do taxi work]
[Start shooting stuff with the car's guns]
[Let MM drive]
[Crash into a wall]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Goral yells at the Weapons Shop Owner. He doesn't reply back.

[Look back at the list since I'm busy and don't have time to retype or find everything again]

{For Renn}

Renn's random search takes him to the lake, which looks like your average, uninteresting lake.

[Take a swim]
[Throw a person into the lake]
[Light the lake on fire]
[Do a barrel roll]
[Summon a giant robot]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

(For Karasu)

Alan "My name's Alan, and yes, I do have food."

Alan tosses Karasu a bag of cheese puffs.

(Karasu got Cheese Puffs!)

[Turn on TV]
[Jump out the window]
[Start a fight]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

(For Paymon)

You're back in The City Triangle.

[Look back at the list for stuff to do]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:39 am

[Go to the Job Center]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:55 am

Beat sits on the drivers bench, and then starts to think. Wich is rare.

Beat: Righte. Villain's cawr. What to do, what to do... For one thing, I could drive around, just for fun. I could paint it yellow and drive around for my job. I could shoot stuff, or mash this thing to a wall... Or I could fullfill the mission. YEAH DASSIT.

Beat takes off and slams the car to the first taxi he sees and takes the sign of the smashed taxi, then attaching it onto the roof of Villains car with ducttape, with a stupid smile. He then maxes the bass, and opens his sportsbag in order to get some nice CDs to listen to. He puts one into the CD player wich then starts playing Don Johnson Big Band's "Road", and then takes off, drawing three circles onto the ground, full speed.

[Take off to Germany]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:41 am

{For Beat}

The car shoots off into the air and travels at over 20,000 Miles Per Hour. About 45 minutes later, Germany appears.

MM "I don't even think that's accurately the right distance, but whatever. OUR SPEED AND MUSIC KICKS ASS!"

They land right where the radar tells them to.

MM "Here Beat, put this in either one of your ears. It's a Translation Patch which lets you understand and speak any language. It'll sound like English when you hear and speak, but you're actually understanding and speaking whatever language!"

MM puts one in her ear and a guy wearing a brown leather jacket walks up to Beat and MM.

Guy "Guten tag,(good day) kamerads. We have your upgrade for Villain. Let's go."

The car automatically drives itself to a garage. Moments later, it comes out with several guns and a laser cannon on top.

Guy "Here is your car. I know you must be in a hurry, so auf wiedersehen(good bye)."

Suddenly, a bunch of guys in cars show up. They have a gatling gun from the Wild West.

Guys "Freeze! We're the Overkill Squad! We'll arrest you now!"

[Fight]
[Shoot the car's guns at them]
[Drive off]
[Drive into them]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

At the Job Center, there are only a few jobs available.

"For A Group: Kill the Dragon Summoning Teen for Money."

"For Any Amount of People: Capture Alan for Money."

"Summoning Tournament: Summons Battle! 3000 Money for 1st Place!"

"Fighting League: Money For Fights!"

"Bouncers Wanted: Keep Chumps Out of the Bar and Grill. Free Food and Drinks as Reward."

In the Dragon Summoning Teen Job, the picture is that of the Teen that Paymon defeated earlier with Renn.

The receptionist who you can't see in the darkness of his booth talks to Paymon.

Receptionist "Hey, you're one of the guys who beat that Teen. Since the reward was 4000 Money, you get 2000. Tell the other guy to come back and get his 2000, or you can deliver it to him yourself."

[Take Money]
[Say you'll bring the guy back]

[Take a job]
[Start a robbery]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:13 am

[turn on TV]

Ooh wow, that's cool!

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:23 am

[Shoot the car's guns at them]
[Drive off]
[Drive into them]

Beat: Righto. Well thats just nice!

Beat gets back in da car, dragging MM with him. He puts all the guns to autofire with ductape, and drives, spinning, at the overkill squad, then driving off back to the archfiend fortress located at the city, full speed! With With the opening of the first season of Pokémon playing in the background! Why would you ever call that unfitting?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 pm

uhhh....righhtt hi.

[Ignore them and go to one of the rooms]
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:21 am

{For Beat}

BAM! BLAM! KAPOW!! BOOM!!! The area lights up like a flaming Christmas Tree as you fly off. All you have to do now is head back to BAM! the car's hit with a missile! Fortunately, the overabundance of armor didn't even make a blast mark on the paint.

{Back at the ArchFiend Fortress}

Villain "Good job, Beat. Here's your pay."

{Beat got 1500 Money!}

MM "He got Money for that?! Why don't I ever get paid when I do missions?!"

Villain "Do I have to make a whole list here and now? Not only did you live here and get more than he did, you destroyed so much and damaged tons that the Money was put towards paying for repairs. That quadruple barreled rocket launcher I gave you is still in your room, and that's worth lots of Money. Why not sell it if you don't use it?"

MM "We've had this argument before! The military won't take it due to expense of firing and inhumane punishment, and the people in The City can't afford it!"

Villain "Let's see...it's worth 10,000 Money."

MM "They won't buy it for 14,000! Greedy bastards!"

Villain sighs and examines his car.

Villain "Nice details. Looks like they were fired recently. Have trouble?"

MM "Some chumps from the WVPF called the Overkill Squad tried to arrest us. They sucked, though."

Villain "The Worldwide Vigilante Police Force sent a squad to attack you? Huh, that's new. Anyways...Beat, these guys recently surfaced last month. They're tougher than standard police officers because they believe eradicating the threat is better than apprehending and arresting it. We're on their Wanted List, so heads up. They aren't common, but an encounter with them is a risky one."

MM "So Beat, what do you want to do now? Go to the Pooka Village and buy me Chocolate Covered Churros? <3"

Villain pushes a red button labeled "Room 5"

"Hey Samael, wake up. We have breakfast."

[Eat]
[Don't Eat]
[Start a food fight]

[Go to the Pooka Village]
[Go to the City Triangle]
[Go to Alucard's House]
[Go to the River]
[Go to the Lake]
[Go to the Warehouse]
[Go to the Mushroom Kingdom]
[Go to your room]
[Go to MM's room]
[Go to Villain's Room]
[Go to Samael's Room]
[Hug MM again again]
[Do nothing]

{For Karasu}

Karasu turns on the 100 inch plasma screen TV and the perfect image is too realistic looking. Even the cartoons look good.

TV "Coming up next: 'Teach Me, Miss Litchi!' Marathon. Channels 13 and 37 only: Sneak peak at 'Bang Shishigami Ninpo, Ninja Scrolls Gaiden: The revenge of Tao'. In theaters today!'. Channel 42: 'The Meaning of Life: The Debate Continues.'..."

Alan "So uh...play videogames? I've got a whole bunch."

Alan snaps his fingers and white ghostly hands bring out whole boxes of games for the NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Wii, and Xbox 360.

[Play a game]
[Watch TV]
[Watch a VHS or DVD]
[Go to one of the rooms]
[Attack the games]
[Throw something at the TV]
[Light the couch on fire]
[Jump on the couch]
[Jump out the window]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Mia}

Mia opens the door on the left side of the right wall. It's a dark room with several different posters for videogame, movie, and bands with a small bed in the middle. The blinds are rolled down and there is a lone lamp in the left giving a decent amount of light for the room. Ahead of Mia there are tons of VHS tapes, DVDs, and movie reels. to the right there is a large mirror that slides to reveal a closet and a door, and on the left there is a bookshelf with only 4 books with several snacks filling the other shelves and some German World War 2 guns hanging on the wall.

The Guns:

MP40 (Submachine Gun)
https://media.photobucket.com/image/mp40/XxTooColdxX/20080506230524MP_40_AYF_3.jpg?o=6
STG (Assault Rifle)
https://media.photobucket.com/image/german%20stg/adcornell187/mp44.jpg?o=1
Broomhandle Mauser (Handgun)
https://media.photobucket.com/image/broom%20handle%20mauser/calicheclay/Guns/1898Mauser30Cal-750-1.jpg?o=2
Kar98 (Bolt Action Rifle)

[Look at the sliding mirror]
[Look at the movies]
[Take some of the movies at random]
[Look at the bookshelf]
[Take the books]
[Look at the snacks]
[Take some of the snacks]
[Take some of the guns]
[Trash the room]
[Leave]
[Jump out the window]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:21 am

Soo....pretty.
[magically gets closer to the guns]

must....touch..gunss...

[hugs STG]

[takes STG]
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 am

{For Mia}

Mia hefts the STG off the wall.

{Mia got the STG!}

STG
Type: Gun
Holds: 30 rounds.
Fires: 5 rounds per turn
Round Damage: 20
Melee Damage: 30

[Look at the movies]
[Take some of the movies at random]
[Look at the bookshelf]
[Take the books]
[Look at the snacks]
[Take some of the snacks]
[Take some of the guns]
[Trash the room]
[Leave]
[Jump out the window]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 am

Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:13 pm

{For Mia}

Mia checks the sliding mirror. It leads to a closet which inside has a door which through the door there is an outside area with a tree and a large hole.

[Go outside]
[Stay inside]

{If you go out}

[Climb the tree]
[Examine the hole]
[Quote a book]
[Skip playfully into the hole]
[Lie down and go to sleep]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:17 pm

[Go outside]

Mia goes up to the tree

[Examine the hole]
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:06 am

After an akward moment of silence with Beat staring at his money, silently sighing stuff like "It smells like money..." with a girlish glee, he asked MM:

Beat: Say MM, how bout we first eat breakfast Villain got us for free right here, and THEN go to the koopa village if we still hungrey? C:

[If MM says yes, Beat'll start a foodfight by throwing samael with his food after realasing its Samael.*
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:15 am

[Go to the ArchFiend's Fortress]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:33 am

"Summoning Tournament: Summons Battle! 3000 Money for 1st Place!"

Paymon: Should be easy.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next