[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 4 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Alucard009 Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:01 am

{For Beat}

MM "Fine, let's eat breakfast first!"

Villain goes to a door and comes out moments later with a lot of delicious looking breakfast food. There's even whipped cream and candy!

Suddenly, someone appears to have entered. It's Goral.

Villain "Ah, it's Goral. It's been a while since we've seen him. Good day, sir. Would you like some breakfast?"

[Eat]
[Don't eat]
[Take something for on the go]
[Spray the whipped cream into your mouth]
[Start a food fight]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Goral}

Goral walks up to the ArchFiend Fortress. It's a large steampunk looking fortress (then again, Goral's been here before in the last RP, so the description there is still accurate since they haven't renovated the place yet). The large doors inside are wide open, and he sees a few people he recognizes as Villain, Beat, and MM gathered around a table with tons of awesome breakfast foods.

Villain "Ah, it's Goral. It's been a while since we've seen him. Good day, sir. Would you like some breakfast?"

[Yes]
[No]
[Take something for on the go]
[Start a food fight]
[Start an actual fight]
[Wander around the Fortress]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Mia}

Mia walks up to the large hole. It's...a large hole. She can't see the bottom, and it's at least 5 feet wide.

Suddenly, the part of the ground Mia is standing on collapses and she falls into the hole. After a really trippy fall, she lands on a very green field of grass.

"I'm late! I'm late! I'm late for a very important date!"

A voice cries out that it's late. Looking around, Mia sees whose saying it. It's...a Toad, the mushroom headed guys from Super Mario Bros. If this had an Alice in Wonderland buildup, then why are we in Mario Land? What a rip off!

Anyways, looking around some more, there is a lake on the left, a castle with a dried up moat on the right, and ahead there is a town.

[Go to the lake]
[Go to the castle]
[Go to the town]
[Attack the Toad]
[Steal the Toad's watch]
[Throw the Toad into the lake]
[Throw the Toad into the moat]
[Hug the Toad]
[Look up and try to find a way out]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

(At the Tournament)

Paymon sees all sorts of interesting characters readying themselves up for the tournament. An announcer steps up.

Announcer "Alright everyone, here are the official rules. Number 1: No attacking summoners or commanding your summons to attack other summoners. Number 2: You can summon up to 2 summons at max, no more. You can only summon 1 if you wish. Number 3: Summoners cannot fight the summons or fight other summoners. Number 4: They have to be summons, not marionettes or puppets."

With a sigh, a kid wearing all purple who has an equally purple wearing marionette walks away.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 4 Bb-carl-clover

"Number 5: No outside food, added preservatives, alcohol, allergens, dang teenager music, eBay...you get the idea."

It's Paymon's turn to fight.

"ROUND ONE! FIGHT!"

The other summoner summons a human-like figure that's glowing a light blue. No, it's not Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen.

[Summon]

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 4 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:11 am

[Yes]
*walks up to table*
"....I hey I do not think we were fighting the real Zoda, I killed him at Lv2 twice."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:28 am

[Spray the whipped cream into your mouth]
[Start a food fight]

Beat opened his mouth and sprayed all the whipped cream into his mouth, and then threw the empty can at Goral.

Beat(mouthfullofwhpcream): Yo.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 am

[Summon]
Paymon: Ok, let's do this! (uses 40 LP)
From the dark portal to the twisting nether, two thin figures emerge. To hardly dressed women with large leathery wings, sharp nails, and a pair of curved horns. One was a blond with bright shoulder length hair and the other was a short haired brunette. The blond wielded a sharp thorny whip and the other wielded an enormous steel paddle twice her size.
Paymon: Meet, Naamah and Empusa, the succubus twins!
Naamah: (blond one) Ugh, so cramped in here.
Empusa: (brunette) Well its not so bad, theirs a buff naked man before us.
Paymon: Ahem!
Naamah: Aww... Paymon finally managed to pull us both out.
Paymon: Listen, I am in a contest and I need you two to take down that "blue man group reject!"
Empusa: If the master commands it, it shall be done.
The two ready their kinky weapons and prepare to "punish" Dr. Manhattan.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:58 am

{For Goral and Beat}

Beat finishes the whole can of whipped cream and he throws it at Goral. It nails him in the head.

MM "Me too! Me too!"

MM does the exact same thing.

Villain "Beat's fine, you're not, MM. Sorry, I'll stop them in future annoyances."

MM "Yeah right!"

MM throws a pancake covered in syrup at Goral. Suddenly, Villain leaps across the table, does a front flip, catches the pancake with a plate, then sets it down in front of Beat.

"MM, don't make me kill your plants."

MM "YOU WOULDN'T!"

After a quiet meal, the table is rolled into a room and everyone is sitting down.

Villain "Anyways, what do you mean, Goral? No one leveled up more than twice, and we did have quite a battle, so maybe this was the real Zoda. It has been 2 months since we've seen him. I also know that you possess his head."

[Talk]
[Ask for a job]
[Throw the whipped cream can at someone]
[Hug MM]
[Start a fight]
[Do a dance]
[Explore the Fortress]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

The attacks deal 80 Damage!

Summoner "Naked guy? Dr. Manhattan? Blue Man Group? You guys are jerks!"

Upon closer inspection, the blue humanoid summon IS wearing clothes. They're just blue.

The blue humanoid summon fires a laser that slices both the succubus for 45 Damage!

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 am

Empusa: Ouch! You can't hit women!
Naamah: This guy is a bully...
Paymon: Do what you do best!
Empusa: [LP Special]
Empusa channels a bewitching aroma on the blue humanoid that locks its victims in a helpless state of seduction.
Naamah: Time to PUNISH!!
Naamah: [Fight]
Naamah swings her whip and strikes into Dr Manhattan's chest.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:31 am

Renn, after brooding over the scare details of his search like some pseudo noir detective, commences

[Leaving]
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 am

'Curiouser and curiouser' cried Mia.

[Go to the castle]
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 pm

{For Mia}

Mia walks up to the castle. It's pretty large with a stained glass window of a princess in the middle tower.

Suddenly, a figure that looks like some kind of turtle is seen flying from the castle holding a gal in a pink dress hostage in his round flying car thingy. Bowser kidnapping Peach as usual?

[Enter the castle]
[Give chase]
[Yell to the turtle]
[Shoot at the turtle's flying car thing]
[Throw something at the flying car thing]
[Go to the lake]
[Swim in the moat]
[Go to the town]

{For Paymon}

The attacks deal 45 Damage!

{VICTORY! 10 XP Earned!}

The man's summon slams into the ground and fades away.

Summoner "Dammit!"

Announcer "Round 1 goes to Paymon! Don't ask how we know your name, kid."

Summoner "I won't forgive you for that. I'll see you some other time, and you better be ready!"

The Summoner throws down a round object and gets entangled in a net.

"Dammit, this is NOT my day!"

He frees himself and throws down a smoke bomb, disappearing when the smoke settles.

{A few rounds later}

Announcer "NOW! Round 4! Paymon, you're up!"

The summoner across from Paymon is a little girl. She's wearing purple clothes and has mid length black hair. She looks really cute.

Girl "Bring it on!"

In an instant, she summons a HUGE summon, 2 stories tall and all demonic looking.

Girl "Come on! I'll let you strike first!"

She then starts throwing rocks at Paymon.

[Summon]
[Attack]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Call for help]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

As Renn leaves, a car runs him over and sends him flying away Team Rocket style.

An hour's worth of falling later...

Renn lands in a large body of water. It's a small lake with a waterfall filling the small space he's in. Somehow surviving that fall even though falling that high into water is like smacking into concrete apparently, he's perfectly fine. And oddly enough, a shark comes over and gives Renn a ride on it's back.

Back onto land, Renn sees a pyramid ahead of him. Looks Egyptian.

[Enter the pyramid]
[Climb the pyramid]
[Try to blow up the pyramid]
[Sing "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego"]
[Swim around a little in the water]
[Try to swim up the waterfall]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 pm

"It's too warm in here, I'm heading outside!"

[Jump out the window]

"I know you have a door, but this is far more entertaining..."

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 pm

[Throw the whipped cream can at someone]

Beat... throws another empty can of whipcream at Goral's forehead C:

Beat *snort*
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:25 am

[Call for help]
Paymon: She violated your rules! She attacked the summoner! Disqualify her!!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:30 am

[Enter the pyramid]

Renn: I never thought it would appear to me this easily... Now, what is inside?
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:23 pm

{For Beat and Goral}

As the can nears Goral's forehead, Villain shoots it out of the air with a Volcanic pistol.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 4 Volcanicpistol

Villain "Enough, Beat."

[Do stuff]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Karasu}

The window opens up like a door and Majeh falls onto a trampoline.

Alan "Fortunately, that's one of the trap door windows that opens like a door to a safe landing for an escape."

[Bounce back inside]
[Bounce onto the roof]
[Bounce into the back yard]
[Bounce off the trampoline]
[Get off the trampoline and steal it]
[Light the trampoline on fire]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Judge "Girl, you're disqualified for attacking the other summoner directly!"

Girl "What?! I LOSE?!?! YOU'RE A BASTARD, ASSHOLE SUMMONER OPPONENT!"

The Judge shoots the girl with a lightning bolt and opens a gravity portal that sucks her in and closes.

Announcer "Sorry about that. Good point out, though."

{A few rounds later}

Announcer "Final Round! Paymon, you're up!"

The summoner is an old man who looks like a kung fu master you see in the movies. Suddenly, the dragon Belial rams the old man into a wall. It's that teen you beat up.

Teen "Damn you, Paymon (don't ask how I know your name)! I'll kill you for what you did!"

He reveals his left arm, which is completely devoid of flesh, leaving only a limp skeletal arm.

"BELIAL! KILL!"

[Summon]
[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Call for help]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

Renn enters the pyramid. Even though there are no lit torches, it is bright and things are perfectly visible.

Suddenly, the entrance Renn entered through closes behind him. Looks like the only way is forward...UNLESS!

A hand reaches out and places a lit pipebomb near the entrance. The fuse goes out with a fizzle. So do the next 3...and 6...This must mean there's no oxygen. BUT THEN HOW ARE YOU ALIVE AND BREATHING?!?! Least the pipebomb fuses magically grew back.

[Take the pipebombs]
[Leave the pipebombs]

[Go forward]
[Knock on the walls]
[Try to bust the entrance down]
[Call out for someone]
[Do the Hustle! Do do do do do do do do do...]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:27 pm

[Shoot at the turtle's flying car thing]

Mia looks puzzled as she takes out her STG and shoots.
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:42 pm

{For Mia}

Blam blam blam blam blam! 5 rounds fire out and nail the flying car thingy that doesn't look like a car. Seriously, he couldn't afford to make a Cadillac or DeLorean fly? I mean, he spends so much on castles and such, so being a supreme evil ruler with countless amounts of money, shouldn't getting something like that be easy? He doesn't even need to buy them, he could have his henchmen build him one! While I'm at it, who got with him and made his 8 or so kids?

Anyways, the car starts smoking and catches fire. It then crash lands in front of Mia, Princess Peach flying into a convenient bush that breaks the fall. Bowser comes out from the wreckage that was his flying car thingy I already rambled on, completely black from the smoke.

Bowser "What was that about?! I don't even know you! Are you some kind of new vigilante who's trying to foil me?! Whatever, you're just a girl! I'll crush you!"

{BATTLE!}

Name: Bowser

Description: Evil baddie from Mario. Who doesn't know the master of evil who gets foiled by a red wearing fat man?

Seriously though, Bowser is badASS!

HP: 200
Strength: 30-50
LP: 35

Bowser regains himself and dusts off.

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Special Move]
[Call for help]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:30 pm

[Take the pipebombs]

[Go forward]

Renn: Okay you Masons, are you ready for The New Flesh??
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 pm

[Talk]
head gone about the same time my sanity came back, yesterday.
and Lv 2, to beat the final boss? really? none of this is odd to you?
come to think of it he was the first boss, now what kind of game only has a first boss?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:40 pm

[Bounce onto the roof]

"I can see almost everything from here!"

[Jump down and land in back yard]

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 am

Beat: Accidental.

[Barrell roll your way to The City's central to see if there would possibly be a mall there]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:39 am

Paymon: Shoot, Abyss didn't do so hot against him last time, and the succubi won't do well either... I don't wanna have to resort to this... Ladies and gentlemen, for this summon, I need 4 volunteers!
Teen: Hey is that against the rules?
Judge: The rulebook says nothing in having help in summoning someone.
Four interns run in. Paymon conjures a cache and directs the interns to channel their energies into it.
Paymon: I shall do it as well... Now enter! ENTER DEMON LORD Kil'JAEDEN!!!
[Summon]
From the cache a fiery arm grabs and pulls the interns into the cache and devouring sounds were heard.
Paymon: ...Must've had weak energy...
From the demonic cache arose a demon lord, bound in chains.
Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 4 Kil_jaeden_small
Kil'Jaeden: What mortal dares summon ME?!!!
Paymon: ME! And you are bound to me now demon!
Kil'Jaeden: Muahahaha!! Foolish mortal! The moment I break free from these chains I will devour your soul!!!
Paymon: Then I better finish this guy fast.
Kil'Jaeden: In the meantime, I suppose I have no choice but to play these little games!
Paymon: You see that other beast.
Kil'Jaeden: Belial.
Paymon: Kill him.
Kil'Jaeden: Very well, pray he dies before I get free.
Teen: His power... how can one summon this.
Kil'Jaeden: NOW DIE!!!
Kil'Jaeden: [Fight]
Kil'Jaeden fires a maelstrom of dark demonic flame and incinerates Belial.
10LP deducted from Paymon when channeling the demon lord's chains
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 am

{For Renn}

Renn steps forward. Suddenly, he triggers a booby trap from a wire so thin it was more than invisible. The floor opens up and...he falls 2 inches. Looks like the trap hasn't aged well with debris filling the hole he was supposed to fall in. Thank goddess for people who litter!

Stepping ahead some more, Renn sees a guy lying on a table with a dagger in his back. He looks kinda...dead. He's bleeding on a parchment paper. It's got some Egyptian stuff that makes no sense whatsoever (really, it has a picture of a smiley face and Super Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog on it. Is this some sort of Egyptian gaming magazine?).

[Take the dagger]
[Take the parchment]
[Leave the items]

[Go left]
[Go right]
[Go pick up the step go left go right go left! WOO CAPTAIN JACK!]
[Burn the guy's body]
[Steal some of the vases in the room]
[Try to go down the hole]
[Go back]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Teen "Oh bullshit!"

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCER "Yes, there ARE rules about multiple people summoning one summon. Fortunately for you, this is an actual fight and not a contest."

{VICTORY!...5 XP?! Then again, this barely counts as a fight}

The uber summon obliterates Belial in one hit.

Teen "How can this be?!?!"

The Teen is also obliterated. Pwned.

Announcer "By default, Paymon is the winner! Here's 2000 Money!"

The Announcer gives Paymon a large gold belt and 3000 Money.

{Paymon got Champion's Belt!}

[Leave]
[Talk]
[Beat people up]
[Do nothing]

{For Robert}

MM "Game? What are you talking about? Don't tell me you also think this stuff is fun! YAY! We're more similar than we seem!"

Villain "Yes, what do you mean by 'game'?"

[Talk]
[Do stuff]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Beat}

The FireHawk meets Beat outside. Dozens of rapid barrel rolls later, Beat arrives in the City Triangle. Now there's a mall. Like most malls though, there's probably only 3 places that will actually catch Beat's interest. Seriously, why do they have so many clothing stores?

[Go to Weapon Store]
[Go to Magic Shop]
[Go to the Bank]
[Go to the Item Shop]
[Leave]
[Start a fight with someone]
[Do nothing]

{For Karasu}

Karasu jumps off the roof and...SLAM! Not really, he lands on another, larger trampoline.

It's the backyard...and it's f***ing huge. There's an airplane hangar in front of Karasu, a guest house on the right, and to the left there are a bunch of fruit trees. How on earth does all this get hidden by a simple fence? It shouldn't even fit in the small looking space!

[Go to the Hangar]
[Go to the Guest House]
[Get some fruit from the trees]
[Go inside]
[Jump on the roof via trampoline]
[Jump off the trampoline into a Guest House window]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:29 am

[Talk]
oh boy... long story.... well, I broke the fabric of space and time, still not repaired, we are an AI in a another dimensions video game, what we see as reality can be another dimension's fantasy. In another dimension all this could be an insane forum game for all we know.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:32 pm

Paymon consumes the rest of his LP to banish Kil'Jaeden back to the twisting nether.
Kil'Jaedan: Summon me again, mortal. If you dare!!
[Leave]
Paymon: Time to cross paths.
Current stats now.
----------------------------------------
HP: 85/85
LP: 0/100
Strength: 20/20
Gain: 10/10
(first battle which gave 45XP not applied yet)

Normal demon's stat points are 75% Paymon's.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 pm

[Take the parchment (and examine)]

[Do nothing]
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next