[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK)

Post by Alucard009 Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Alan "Argh! Ow..."

Alan shoots another glance at MM.

"Mi Amore! How I fight for you!"

Alan gets up and quickly punches Beat in the face 3 times. Each time he punches Beat, a yellow star appears. Suddenly, Alan bring his right hand down and 6 ghost hands appear around it.

"STAR PUNCH!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK)

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Beat was holding his nose, wich was bleeding. He guickly moved it around with a loud crackling noise, as the bones (I know I know, noses don't really have bones, just deal with it!) went back to their original places.

Beat: Ow ma- OH SHI-!

Beat then guickly ducked and slided backwards, his hands on the ground. He then flipped by putting all his weight and such and his hands, shouting out loud "FIRE" as he did, wich inflamed his feet and melted away his sandals, his burning feet pointed at Alans fist - why the hell did he not just flip backwards and try to dodge, WHY?!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 am

All the hands hit Beat's foot and send him in the air, flipping erratically.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:16 am

Beat flips backwards, first seeming like he was going to make it withouth falling, but then, sliding backwards, he falls, stumbling backwards, as his hair and feet go out. He and his hair is completely fine, even tho smoking a little.
He then noticed that his pants were on fire.

Beat: Uh oh. UH OH UH OH!

Beat guickly threw away his upper pants, and then, his other cheek twitching due nervousness, then stumbling his way back up to a fighting pose - or, well, more of a run away for the following this and that long while or you'll have your ass kicked pose.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:19 am

Alan looks at Beat's flaming pants.

"Uh, do you want to get changed first?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:42 am

Beat: No thank you my striped boxers are just fine.

Beat then did a very short humping dance just to disturb Alan some more.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:11 am

Alan isn't bothered by it and pulls out a glass bottle. He then throws it at Beat.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Beat grabs the bottle, and stares at it.

Beat: ...wat is dis?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:40 am

As Beat looks at the bottle, Alan snaps his fingers and summons a ghost hand that lowers his head forward. He then runs up to Beat and knees him in the face several times before taking the bottle and breaking it over Beat's head. He then snaps his fingers again and says...

"PANZERFAUST!"

Suddenly, ghost hands uppercut Beat high into the air. Alan jumps up really high up to the part where Beat stops going up and several ghost hands punch him down, sending him flying down like a meteor. He slams into the ground and causes a crater to appear.

Alan creates stairs with his ghost hands and looks at Beat.

"Holy crud, I'm sorry. I think we're hitting each other a little too hard."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Beat got up, screching his back with some loud crackling noises. He then proceeded to straighten his other knee, also with a loud crack, and ankle, then his shoulder, jaw, bleeding nose, and neck. He then pulled a small rock out of his left shin. He then shaked his hair on the little wound on his shin to get some alcohol from the bottle on it. And then, he swiped his nose on his shirt. He then shaked around his head so some of the alcohol would fly around, and then guickly snapped his fingers, firing up his other foot and hair, so all the alcohol burned away and the wounds bacteria died. He then grabbed his shin, cursing loudly - apparently the flames hurt if he burns up a wound.

Beat: ...Yeah, might just be. Thanks for the stairs tho.

Beat then walked up the stairs... and yeah, stopped walking?

Beat: So uhh... should we continues?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 am

Alan "I dunno. Let's ask MM. Hey MM..."

MM is no longer standing where she was.

"Oh great. I wonder where she..."

Suddenly, up above them a helicopter appears. A guy holding MM is visible.

Guy "So long, suckers! This gal's mine!"

He then flies away.

Alan "Well isn't this a kick in the knickers. Let's heal up then give chase."

Alan tosses Beat a strange fruit that looks kinda like an apple.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:29 am

Beat grabs the apple looking fruit of the air, still looking up, and chomps a piece of it.

Beat: F***ing s*** man. F***ing s***.

Beat then looked around, and after finding just where his swords where, Beat ran for them and grabbed them, just in case they'll be needed.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:06 am

As Beat eats, Alan goes inside. He sits down on the couch (assuming Beat has one)

"Let's rest for a while before we go."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:06 pm

(Yes, he has one. He has a fancy apartment built in the space of a store, and it also does infact work as a store, he sells skateboarding stuff. Also a funny little detail about his house/store, where there should be a red self saying "In the case of fire, break glass" with some fire stopping devices, the text says "In the case of Epic Fail, break glass" and has 3 V for Vendetta masks. In other words, In the case of fire, we are fucked up.)

Beat: Mehh sure. Want soda? Should have some in the fridge. Or maybe it was booze.

As Beat walked in, Sync walked to him and said meow. He then walked to Alan and sat down on his lap.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:12 am

Alan "Hey kitty."

He pets Sync.

"Alright, I'm ready to go. Ready when you are."

He pets Sync again and tries to notion it to get off his lap, but it stays there.

"Uh...how do I get this off?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Beat: ...and THREE EGGWHITES!

As Beat mentions eggwhites, Sync runs to him and meows at his feet.

Beat: See? Easy c:
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Alan "Alright then, let's do it to it."

Alan stands up and pulls out all his different weapons.

"You want a gun?"

He pulls out 2 Skorpion submachine guns, a shotgun, and a Winchester sniper rifle
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Beat: Naw thanks, I got my own.

Beat pulled a gun out of his fridge. It was an exact replica of a wild west revolver, except powerfuller.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Alan tucks puts his guns back in his trench coat and leads Beat outside. He snaps his fingers.

"Vic!"

His ship appears and he jumps into the pilot seat.

"Come on, Beat, get it. Trace and follow that guy's trail!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:02 am

Beat: Hey, man, dontchu go copying ma plan, as MY SHIP IS THE SHIP THAT WILL PIERCE HEAVENS OF GOD AND BLAST TROUGH THE DARKNESS OF THE SOULS OF THE MANKIND!

As Beat was rambling what he thinks was plain epicness, he pointed up and the Firehawk then instantly crashed behing him. He then got in, klicked some nice buttons and sait "Reade when you are, mate."
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:22 am

Alan "I'm going warp drive, so here."

He tosses a red blinking thing on his ship.

"Now my ship will show up on your radar. See you there."

Alan's ship takes off in an instant and disappears in a flash.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Beat: Woop woop!

Beat did some klicking, and then also took off warp driving to right behind Alan - apparently he is pretty good with the Firehawk, and was able to turn the thing wich was there to sort of track him into something that will make Firehawk follow Alans ship anywhere it might ever go.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Beat's ship eventually catches up and he sees MM with her hands tied up hanging from a beam in a construction sight. She looks pissed off.

Guy "So you've arrived. Here's the deal, you two can try to fight me and risk letting the girly die, or you can fight each other and I'll give her to the winner!"

Alan "Really? I mean, really?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:32 am

Beat''s ships cockpit opens, and Beat rolls over the hood(ish thing). He has beer on his chin and shirt, and potato chips everywhere, not to forget a hamburger still with half of it in his mouth - thats some warp drive fast eating! He had also somehow changed clothes, and even his hair style. How the hell did he do that, I mean, the s***?

Beat: I SAY WE KICK HIS ASS!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Guy "I wouldn't be so hasty, you. Note the noose around her neck. I press this button and she falls. You don't want the girl to die now, do you? And if you try to cut her free, she'll fall all the way down! This is also a dead man switch, so if you kill me, it'll still go off!"

Alan "Bad guys these days. So now what, Beat?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next