[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

4 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 19 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by Alucard009 Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:02 pm

{For Beat}

Beat's fire kick does 25 damage plus 10, dealing 35 Damage

The Ice Queen creates a small whirlwind that forms a spinning spiral. MM was hypnotized and fell asleep

{For Goral}

The lock breaks and the chest flies open. There is a large golden chalice and it is filled with a crystal clear water that is incredibly difficult to see. The water does not spill when the chalice is tipped.

The sand is now 6 feet from the ceiling.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 19 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by SCK[NU] Sat May 01, 2010 1:33 am

Beat keeps ignoring MM, and instead continues from the last hit by combusting his right fist wich was holding Rhyme, punching the Ice Queen in the face. His hair was also by now on fire.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat May 01, 2010 5:25 am

[leave]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun May 02, 2010 9:18 am

{For Beat}

Beat's Attack is a Critical! It does 50 Damage plus 20, dealing 70.

{The Ice Queen was defeated!}

MM wakes up and the Ice Queen begins to fly away as snowflakes. She turns into a pile of snow that soon melts. Amidst the puddle of ice, there is a blue diamond crest.

MM "Mine!"

MM snatches the powerup and gains ice powers!

[Challenge her for it]
[Let her have it]

[Move on]

{For Goral}

Goral reaches a door on the opposite side of the chest, but a monster blocks the way.

{Encounter!}

Lizardman Knight

HP: 40
MP: 0
Strength: 8-20

The Lizardman Knight slices Goral with his broadsword. Goral takes 12 damage.

[Attack]
[Magic] (Energy)
[Use Item]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Run] (Not bypass)
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun May 02, 2010 10:08 am

[Magic]
power fist. (doesn't say his attacks)
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun May 02, 2010 10:48 am

{For Goral}

Goral flies forward and punches the Lizardman Knight with both hands, causing a large orange explosion. The Lizardman Knight took 40 Damage

[VICTORY! Got Lizardman Sword and Lizardman Shield]

[Go through the door]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun May 02, 2010 9:59 pm

[Let her have it]
[Move on]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu May 06, 2010 2:35 pm

{For Beat}

MM jumps with joy and quickly drags Beat into the next village. There are large primitive structures on the left two stories tall, and to the right is a large hill that goes several feet high. All the lizard and snake people stare as they chat to each other.

"If they're here, does that mean they killed the Ice Queen?"
"Humans...if they got past her..."

MM smiled and looked at Beat.

MM "Heehee! Alan and I made it here, and I thank you a bunch for letting me have the power!"

Suddenly, MM freezes Beat's arms and legs so he can't move.

MM "I am the Ice Queen, and this is the guy that killed her! Lock him up!"

The villagers hesitate, but eventually begin pushing Beat up the large hill into a wooden cage. MM walks into a building at the bottom of the hill as he is locked up. The ice shatters moments after he is locked in.

Guard "Sorry, but its our orders since she's the new Ice Queen."

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing and wait]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri May 07, 2010 4:14 am

[Do stuff]

Beat: Well futtuerwackenly hell, that just sucks, sure puts our relationship to a new light. Does it make any difference that I am the Fire King?

Asked Beat with his hands hanging trough the bars, as he lifted up his right hand as it caught flames.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri May 07, 2010 10:12 am

{For Beat}

Guard "It makes no difference. Our sole village leader is the Ice Queen and she has been for centuries. Simply whoever makes it this far becomes an Ice King or Queen. We can't disobey her, lest we wish to have a terrible curse come upon us."

[Break out]
[Blackmail the guard]
[Start screaming stuff]
[Ask for a way out]
[Wait around for MM to arrive]
[Fall asleep]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri May 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Beat: Ahh I see. But you know wood is kinda weak against fire, I could just burn this whole cage up couldn't I?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat May 08, 2010 10:28 am

{For Beat}

The guard raises his spear and points the blade at Beat's forehead.

Guard "Regardless of orders, I'm to attack should you try to escape. Don't think I'm afraid to attack."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon May 10, 2010 12:38 pm

[Go through the door]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue May 11, 2010 2:22 am

Beat, looking cross-eyed at the blade of the spear, biting his lip, says...

Beat: Aaaannnnndddd... Whhaaaattt if this scenario would be to happen and I would be to kick your ass?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed May 12, 2010 12:58 pm

{For Beat}

The guard backs away.

Guard "Then the whole village will be on you."

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Goral steps through the door and finds a large Egyptian themed throne room. On the throne is a beautiful human woman who looks like Cleopatra.

Woman "Come hither, noble knight, and save me from this accursed throne."

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu May 13, 2010 4:55 am

[Do stuff]

Beat kicked himself out, with a strong, fiery kick, punching the guard in the face as hard as he could without combusting his hand.

Beat: Well darn, that sounds like crap.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu May 13, 2010 1:39 pm

-gos up to here-
he thinks to himself "damn it why don't you ever listen to your gut, you are gonna die, turn around and run like hell right now! are you listening to me? HELLO! nothing good ever comes of going up to a pretty girl in the middle of bloody nowhere, siting on a throne! stop going over to her and run!

To late now, I'll see you in hell when she rips your heart out for dinner!"

"how may I help you?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun May 16, 2010 2:58 pm

{For Beat}

Beat escapes the cage and busts the guard in the face, knocking him out. Just as he knocks him out, MM walks up the hill on the far right side and shouts.

MM "Catch the murderer! Our torture devices are finished, so get him!"

[Run to the crowd]
[Run down the hill to the next zone]
[Run down the hill to the a building]
[Run down the hill to the torture devices]
[Stand around and get caught]

{For Goral}

The woman puts her right hand in front of her mouth and laughs at Goral.

Woman "Now you're the one who will need rescuing!"

Suddenly, Goral is launched to the entrance and a large hole began forming in the middle of the room. Goral looks around the rest of the room and arrows begin shooting left and right. At the throne there is a trick exit, but he has to get to it. The floor now has white and black tiles in the formation of a checker board, and Goral is standing on a Pawn. One space ahead is a bishop and 2 spaces ahead is a knight.

The middle 4 squares of the room are now gone.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun May 16, 2010 9:14 pm

[Run down the hill to the next zone]

Beat takes of running rather comically, alot like a Town Quard from the PC videogame "Fable".
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon May 17, 2010 9:27 am

@sck:I only played fable 2...

"well damn."

"I F****ING TOLD YOU SO YOU ASS HOLE!"

"shut up."

(how big is this chess board?)
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon May 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Code:
[Offgame] Hmm I've never played the second one myself, only Fable: The Lost Chapters, wich is the extended vwersion of the first one. Was quite enjoyable non the less I must say, although to be truthful I never played it fully trough. [/Offgame]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu May 20, 2010 11:52 am

{For Beat}

Beat quickly enters the next zone.

In the area, there is a large sand pit that spans across the entire 150 foot room. All the sand is flowing to the middle into one spot. On the other side of the room is a single door with a wooden frame.

MM "Beat! Come back here!"

MM is close behind.

{For Goral}

[The chessboard is the size of a normal chessboard. Tile wise, each tile is 5 feet wide in diameter
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri May 21, 2010 2:44 am

Beat looks around very hastily.

Beat: Uhh, uhh, UHH...!!

He guickly sticks his right hand, bursting with flames ever hotter than normal, the flames bursting around straight forward creating a rapidly moving huge path of flames across the room to the door, then taking his hand out after keeping it in the sand for a few seconds.

Beat: workworkworkworkWORK!!!

As the flames went out, Beat let out a happy roar of joy as his plan had worked; The sand the flames had travelled on had turned into liguid, then slowly turning in to glass, althought still being glowing hot liguid.

Beat: turntoglassturntoglassturntoglassturntoglass

Beat then heard MM call for him behind him, startling him.

Beat: Oh shi, NO TIME!!

Beat then took off running over the glowing hot, fresh glass. Good thing he's fire-resistant!! Kicking the door as he met it, he then entered the next zone.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue May 25, 2010 9:46 am

-take a step forward-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue May 25, 2010 5:55 pm

{For Beat}

Beat runs into the next area, where a large rhinosaurus man stands in front of a door. The rhino man has a molten rock body with visible lava flowing through his body where his veins are.

Rhino Guard "Halt! Before you enter, you must solve my riddle.

You are on the road to a place and are lost. At a fork in the road you see a man who says he will answer one question for you. You have heard that one village only speaks the truth and the other only tells lies. What can you ask the man to get to the village of truth speakers?"

{For Goral}

Goral steps forward and is immediately locked in place. He is now standing on the knight. Within the movable spaces, he can move to a Rook to the far right, or another knight at the upper left.

Two tiles in the middle of the room give way to the right of the current tiles
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next