[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

+2
Robert_Russell
Alucard009
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 9 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:28 am

Beat's LP Ability(-10 LP) does 80 Damage!

Zoda "I'm going to hurt you for interrupting me and crashing that into my Castle!"

{LP Ability -10}

Zoda grabs Alan and slams him into the ground for 40 Damage! After that, he reaches back and slashes Beat with his claws for 30 Damage.

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Ability]
[Defend]
[Run]

Enemy:
Zoda {HP 240 LP 90/100}

Party:
{Alan: HP 70/110 LP 60/70}
{Beat: HP 55/85 LP 70/80}
{Raphael: HP 90/90 LP 80/80}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 9 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:39 am

[Item]

Beat: WAAAGGGRRBRBBLLLL I IS HURT O GOD AM BLEEDIN! Ah well... Booze heals eeevvvrything!!

Beat took a sip of his bottle of Booze he just opened for his attack.

Beat: Time to make it go BOOM~!

Beat took all of his Molotov's Coctails and Fire Bombs, blastering them all at Zoda.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:01 pm

[Item]
Raphael: I use my [Page of the Necronomicon]!
The page conjurs and undead warrior to fight at Raphael's side. Page is consumed int the process.
{Raphael: HP 90/90 LP 80/80}
{Undead Guardian: HP 50/50 LP 40/40
Undead Guardian uses [Fight]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:07 pm

(That counts as an LP Ability, and since it's going to do tons of damage that'll cost 20)

All the combined explosives explode on Zoda for 400 damage!

But what's this?! He's not dead!

Zoda "Fools! I'm not going to be beaten this easily. Now for a real battle!"

Zoda suddenly jumps right back up and a blast of lightning shoots out of him. He's really fighting for...real now!

Name: Zoda
HP: 750
Strength: 30-100
LP: 80

Zoda "I've had it with you, you fire obsessed punk!"

{LP Ability -10}

Zoda throws Beat up into the air and does a mighty uppercut that hurts like hell since it did 45 damage! After that he blasts Alan, the Undead Guard, and Raphael with fire that does 20 damage!

The Undead Guard uses melee and does 30 damage!

Alan "OW! That was...that was just OW there!"

Alan stands back and spins once, putting a new hat on.

{LP Ability -15}

Alan "Juice and Jam Time!"

Alan rears his fists back and does 3 spinning right hooks, all doing 30 damage for 90 damage!

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Ability]
[Defend]
[Run like a weenie]

Zoda 630/750

Party
{Alan: HP 20/110 LP 45/70}
{Beat: HP 10/85 LP 50/80}
{Raphael: HP 70/90 LP 80/80}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Raphael [Fight]
Raphael strikes Zoda with his Psypher Sword!
Undead Guardian uses [Fight]
{Raphael: HP 70/90 LP 80/80}
{Undead Guardian: HP 30/50 LP 40/40}
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:30 pm

The Psypher blade cuts right through Zoda and the Undead Guard melees him for a combined total of 100 damage!

Zoda "You fools will not win!"

[LP Ability -10]

Zoda turns into 3 entities that attack Alan, Beat, and Raphael for 30 damage each!

{Special scene}

Alan "Oh far out."
[Gets hit]

{Alan and Beat were defeated! Revive them or win the fight in 3 turns or they die!}

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Ability]
[Defend]
[Run, coward!]

Zoda: HP 530/750 LP 70

{Alan: HP 0/110 LP 45/70}
{Beat: HP 0/85 LP 50/80}
{Raphael: HP 40/90 LP 80/80}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Raphael: [LP Ability]
CELESTIAL FORM!!
Increased Damage by 25% and against demons by 50% and Raphael can heal himself by 50% of the damage he causes.
Consumes 75% of his LP
LP now at 20
Celestial Raphael shines in a divine white light with ruins taking form of wings.
Celestial Raphael strikes Zoda with 75 damage from Psyfer Sword (60 + 25% dmg bonus)
Celestial Raphael heals self for 37 HP.
Undead Guardian uses [Item]
[Undead Guardian uses Egg on Toast on Alan! Recovers 50 HP and 20 LP. Serving 1 of 2 used]
{Raphael: HP 77/90 LP 20/80}
{Undead Guardian: HP 30/50 LP 40/40}
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Alan jumps up after the food is inserted in his mouth.

Alan "Danke, my comrade's kamerad! And thank you, Pookas, for making such awesome food!"

{LP Ability}

Keen!

Alan rears back and energy begins to surround his right hand.

Alan "BURNING KNUCKLE!"

He then darts forward and nails Zoda right in the face for 50 Damage, then uses the remaining energy to recover 30 HP for Beat!

{Beat was revived!}

Alan "Thanks, camarada!"

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Ability]
[Defend]
[Run away]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:52 am

Alan "Hey SCK, check my previous post. I edited it. You're back in the battle, but heal yourself!"

Yeah
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:36 am

Beat: Slurpee... I think I still have a slurpee... I was given a slurpee, right... a slurpee...

[Item]

Beat found his slurpee and digested it for full HP. (I still had that right?)

Beat: ooohhh that feels good =w= Son of a &$%^& zodamothafucka...

Beat grabbed his gun and put a Incendiary Round + in it, and shot them all at Zoda, repeating this 3 times.

(...Zoda is the demon lord, right?)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:56 am

The Slurpee (somehow not melted in the slightest and still icy cold) recovers all of SCK's heatlh!

...That's another LP Ability since it's 3 attacks

[-10]

The flaming bullets light Zoda (yes, he is the Demon Lord) on fire and the bullets do 80 damage!

Zoda "Enough! You shall all perish!"

Zoda grabs Raphael and raises his platform. He then hits him with a crushing blow that sends him crashing into Alan! Raphael takes 35 Damage and Alan takes 25!

Alan "I break your fall and you break my spine. Great trade off..."

[LP Ability -10]

Alan throws a spray can into the air and suddenly a teen with dark blonde hair wearing a blue hoodie, purple shades, dark green shorts on roller blades appears in his place and catches it.

Yo Yo "YO! TIGHT!"

Yo Yo's roller blades shoot out fire and he shoots forward, punching Zoda and knocking him down. After knocking him down, he spraypaints Zoda with red paint, dealing 45 Damage and blinding him!

Yo Yo throws the spray can into the air and Alan takes his place and catches it.

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Ability]
[Defend]
[Run away]

{Alan: HP 50/110 LP 45/70}
{Beat: HP 30/85 LP 35/80}
{Raphael: HP 5/90 LP 45/80}

Zoda: HP 315/750 LP 50/80
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:17 am

[Fight]
[Item]

Beat: Goddamn I seriously hate this gui. TwT

Beat reloaded his gun and grabbed both of his spray cans, throwing them both at Zoda, and just as they collided, he shot them both with a Incendiary Round +.

(Thanks for the recovery, btw)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:30 am

The exploding firey pain attack damages Zoda for 75 Damage!

Zoda "Time to pay, weaklings!"

Zoda's arm suddenly grows into a large whip-like weapon and he swings it at them. It barely hits, only doing 15 Damage.

{Raphael was defeated!}

Alan "We need this!"

[LP Ability -35]

Alan pulls out a small fountain and it sprays onto Raphael, Beat, and Himself. Everyone except Zoda recovered 70 HP!

{Raphael was revived!}

Zoda took 25 Damage due to the fire.

{Alan: HP 110/110 LP 10/70}
{Beat: HP 85/85 LP 35/80}
{Raphael: HP 70/90 LP 45/80}

Zoda: HP 215/750 LP 50/80
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 am

Zoda "Now that's it! I've had it! Had enough! Now you all shall truly perish!"

{LP Ability -100}

Zoda begins to transform. In a few brilliant flashes, he turns into a large mutant being. Suddenly, sparks start shooting out of him.

Zoda "No! What's happening?!"

Alan "You idiot! You overused your energy! You have negative LP!"

Zoda yells out in pain as the sparks start shooting out faster and faster. After a few moments, he explodes like a fireworks show. Running back to his floating platform he yells

"You have not seen the last of me! I will return one day to..."

Alan "Yeah yeah, I've heard this before. 'wreck havoc and destroy your primitive race!'. I swear what's up with most aliens acting like humans are nothing even though they hand the aliens their asses? Like this!"

Alan fires dozens of red blasts from his Tommy Gun, all of them hitting him with dead on accuracy. Zoda falls off the platform and leaves a crater in the ground.

{VICTORY!}

Everyone became level 100! All stats are now 9999!

Alan "Look! There's a built in bakery in this place!"

[Go to the bakery]
[Kick Zoda a few times]
[Leave the castle and completely avoid what you got up this morning for]
[Start a fight with a teammate]
[Stand around and take in the scenery. This place looks cool]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:29 am

[Go to the bakery]
[Kick Zoda a few times]

Beat: BOOOYYYAAHHHHH WE ARE AWSSSOMEE NOH?!

Beat kicks Zoda a coupla times, and then runs excitedly to the Bakery.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:00 am

And they all lived happily a bit after in their ignorance of one thing...

...JACK THE REVIVED RIPPER WAS STILL ON THE LOOSE!

Jack the Ripper: heheheheheh!

With a final glance at a mysterious loaf of bread, Jack let loose a single fart, before ditching the scene to battle a Steam-bot who broke loose at nearby lab.

AND just in case someone wants to get angry even though this is probably his one appearence in this chapter

Name: "Jack"
Type: "Ripper"
HP: 80
Strength: 59
LP: 11 (Enough to change this story enough to appear in this post w/o losing (any more) sanity)
Story: ???
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:05 am

Beat sniffs the air in the bakery, and from behind all that smell of super yummy bakings, he smells something.

Beat: I smell a... FART! Alan...?! Oh well.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:37 am

Alan "No. I think that was the new guy. He doesn't have enough LP to do that lol. Bill Waterson, there's the bread!"

The baker simply stands there as they approach him, still covered in Zoda's blood.

Alan "Can we get the bread, please?"
Baker "Sure thing. You beat up DEH FUHRER [Sieg Heil's to Zoda], it's the least I can do for you!"

[Everyone gets 2 the bread!]

Alan "Yes! Now...why did I come here on this quest in the first place?"

[Pulls out sandwich ingredients and puts them together to make the Sandvich]

Alan "OF COURSE! SANDVICH!"

Alan sits down and eats it rather happily. Mission Complete!

THE END [Action League Now Theme]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits:

Story: Alucard009
NPCs: Alucard 009

The Players:

Alucard009 as: Alan (Actually it's Alan as: Alan)
SCK as: Beat Yoz
Friki Tiki[NU] as: Raphael
Doctor Diabolical as: Jack the Ripper the End of the RP Joiner
Shadow as: Shady Figure
MM as: Herself
Villain as: Himself
Francis as: Himself
Zoey as: Herself
Bill as: Himself
Louis as: Himself
Zoda (AKA The Evil Super Uber Fiend) as: Himself

About 20 NPCs and 4 bosses were harmed during this RP.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Stories

Alan

Alan, after eating his Sandvich, told his fellow comrades goodbye as he summons the Vic Viper to pick him up. He then flies off to Alucard's House, where he is quickly captured by MM and brought to the Archfiend's Fortress. He escapes moments later via conveniently parked ATV and goes to the Usual Convenience Store and gets a drink. Knowing Zoda will return someday, he keeps his guard up and trains for that day he will rise again. Getting his mail delivery job from the Ritos at Dragoonroost Island, he sets off to deliver mail and look for another adventure.

He also visits the restaurant in the Demon Lord's Castle Town "The Pooka Kitchen" every time he has the chance. They're food is too good!

{Make your character's After Story!}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:45 am

Beat Yoz

Once everyone, sadly, departed and went on their ways, Beat went back to where he lives. It's a nice little town and also where he started his adventure, as he got mail delivered by a bird, a box, infact, his very own Pokémon Rescue Team Starter Kit. He's first mission was to obtain the bread, and that's what he did. Once he got back to his house, he realised that his mailbox was full, and all of his belongings were dusty, and happarently some hobo and his cat, and also several little kittens, lived in his house. After a day or two, he finally managed to find his rescue team starter kit, and found out it was all a hoax, wich made him really pissed... so he ate the bread.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:38 pm

woah, how was my hp 77 in one post to 5 in the next?!

Ehh whatever...
Anyways the villain had at last been defeated, Raphael parted ways with his companions to continue his pursuit of his own arch nemesis. The dark conscience that tortured the lad for so long, the poison of God, and the evil angel of Death...
...Samael...
Raphael's journey has just begun...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:25 pm

character
Name:Robert
Job:mercenary

Robert shows up and yells "hello? my name is Robert an I was hired to help with a fight. sorry if I am a little late, I went to the wrong pla-" he walks forward and looks at Zoda's body... he then kicks the head and says "well...my job is done." he then takes Zoda's body to the king that hired him and says "done." the king is impressed that he has not a scratch on his body, he then doubles the bounty and Robert walks away a hero to the people, his name was put in the news paper, he will be remembered for all time. he was paid so much money he can now retire.

The End.

(see alucard, told you I would join.)
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:15 am

Forgot

Xovos as: Ronen
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9