[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

+2
Robert_Russell
Alucard009
6 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:10 am

Now that you've bought "armor", you can either wait for your partner or go ahead and do stuff your self.

{Read Newspaper Headlines}
{Go to Weapon Store}
{Go to Cosplay Shop}
{Go to Occult Store}
{Go to Convenience Store}
{Go to Arcade}
{Explore the Forest}
{Explore the Old Mines}
{Explore the Desert}
{Buy a ferry ticket to the next city}
{Attack the Archfiend's Fortress}
{Stand around and take in the scenery until something happens}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 pm

{Stand around and take in the scenery until something happens}

Beat: BEARRRDOM~~
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:46 am

As Beat stood around doing abso-positively-nothing when he's supposed to be finding leads on getting the bread, an airplane flies overhead. Standing around like this at least got Beat sober. Soon a fellow wearing a black tuxedo, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a black hat on his head with long black hair coming out approaches him. Only thing he's wearing that isn't black is the white dress shirt (which has a black tie on it).

???? "'xcuse me sir, but do you have the time? Nevermind, I'll check my phone."

He briefly checks his phone.

???? "So who are you? You appear to have been standing around for quite a while. 'Least you aren't being attacked. Chances are if I stood around like that I'd..."

Suddenly a helicopter quickly appears overhead and Villain from the Convenience Store jumps down from it and eyes the stranger.

Villain "(Damn, that fall really hurt!) I've found you, Alan! Bad idea standing around! Get over here!"

Villain starts fighting the stranger now known by the name of Alan. A battle begins between the two, and it looks like quite a struggle.

Alan "If ya got the time to give me some help, I'd appreciate it tons!"

{Help Alan fight Villain}
{Help Villain fight Alan}
{Fight both of them}
{Offer Alan an Item}
{Offer Villain an Item}
{Walk away}
{Stand around and do nothing}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:56 am

Raphael: I will purchase one divine rage and a lotto ticket.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:04 am

The Occult Store owner hands over the goods and takes the Money

Occult Store Owner "Thank you. Talk to stranger."

The shady figure leaning against the wall looks up and starts talking to Raphael

?????? "Hey there. Nice gear you bought. Want a tip? If you own 3 Lotto Tix, scratch off the one in the middle. You'll be guaranteed a good prize. Otherwise, simply having one is going to yield low chances of winning, just like scratching them off in random order. Just wanted to give you some advice..."

{Thank him and leave}
{Tell him off and leave}
{Fight him}
{Ask who he is}
{Give him your Slurpee}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:08 am

Thank him and leave
Raphael: I'll hold this one for save keeping and leave.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:28 am

?????? "Thanks, man. Remember to equip your stuff. No use just having it in your pocket."

As Raphael leaves the Occult Store, he sees Villain fighting with a stranger wearing a tux and black hat.

{Help the stranger}
{Help Villain}
{Fight both of them}
{Offer one of them an item}
{Walk away}
{Do nothing}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:38 am

{Help the stranger}
Raphael: Villain, we meet again prepare yourself!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:30 am

[BATTLE!]

Villain
HP: 80
LP: 30
Strength: 30
Leader of the Archfiends, this supervillain simply known as Villain has many evil intents and is pretty damn bad. Surprisingly though, he's never cheated in a Poker game before.

Villain grabbed Raphael and did a shoulder throw for 20 damage!

{Fight}
{LP Ability}
{Item}
{Defend}
{Run}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Raphael: *unsheathes his razor edged sword* Bring it!
{Fight}
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Raphael {HP 40/60}

Using the Divine Rage knuckles with his sword, Raphael strikes so swiftly the blade causes two cuts, dealing 50 damage!

Villain "Aw, damn! That really hurt! This requires something special!"

{LP Ability, 25 LP}

Villain "AAAAAAAAAAAAA TAKA!!!!!"
Villain runs at Raphael and does a spinning hook. After hitting him very hard for 35 damage, Villain pulls out a bottle of water and drinks to recover 45 health.

Villain {HP 75/80}

Stranger "No way, I'm not letting him fight alone!"

{LP Ability}

The stranger rears back and pulls back his right arm. His hand is surrounded by a strange energy.

Stranger "BURNING KNUCKLE!"
The stranger suddenly darts forward and slams his ubercharged punch into Villain's chest for 30 Damage! The remaining energy flows into Raphael and suddenly Raphael is filled with an intense power!!! Raphael's health is permanently increased!!!

{HP 80/80}

Next LP Ability is free!

Raphael {80/80}
Villain {45/80}

{Fight}
{LP Ability}
{Item}
{Defend}
{Run away and throw away the whole purpose of joining this fight now that you got the secret Health Boost}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:55 pm

{Fight}

Beat was already walking his way out of the scenery, but then said to himself...

Beat: Aww what the heck!

...and run towards Alan, Villain and Raphael.
When still running, he kicked some sand towards Villains face, and then stabbed his stomach with his sword, not with the blade but with the metal head of its sheath.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:46 am

{Item}
Raphael: I'll finish this! You like water? Try this water!
Raphael pulls out his vial of Holy Water and splashes it on Villain which inflict heavy holy damage on all demonic enemies including but not limited to archfiends.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:24 am

The combined damage of their attacks do 65 damage!

{VICTORY!}

Villain "Pain...why am I a beginner boss fight?!?! I'm leader of the Archfiends, dammit!"

Villain whistles and a blue helicopter appears next to him.'

??????? "Get in, quick!"
Villain "So long, idiots!"

The helicopter takes off and disappears from sight within seconds.

Alan/the stranger walks up to beat and Raphael

Alan "Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. Here, take some stuff. Hm...judging by your looks..."

{Beat and Raphael both got weapons! Beat got Flame Spraypaint and Raphael got Holy Revolver!}

Alan "Hey, you guys are looking for the bread, right? Is it alright if I come along? I know tons about the world here and I can give you guys some aid in a fight."

{Let him join the party}
{Don't let him join the party}
{Say you'll think about it}
{Fight him}
{Have no response and walk away}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:40 am

{Say you'll think about it}
Raphael: I dont know, seems like you are being operated by a Dungeon-Master type of entity and seems odd to let you operate both sides of the actions, but i'll give it some thought. But thanks for the Revolver.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:46 am

Beat stares at the can of highly flammable spray with a certain glow in his eyes, and then, all of sudden, at Raphael...

Beat: I THINK WE SHOULD TAKE HIM WITH US HE GAVE ME SUM NIEC SPRAI!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 am

Raphael: I suppose another party member would come in handy. But just cuz i am the "holy" character doesn't mean I am the party healer. *looks at Vial of Holy Water* half full now, i guess i can either use this for the next demon we fight or to fully replenish my Health when said crisis comes. Well we best be off.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:32 am

Alan "Thanks! I promise I won't lead, you guys can take this wherever you want."

{Alan joined the party!}

Name: Alan
A fellow who lives in the City, Alan is adventurous and loves to get into a good fight. Knows quite a lot on some things.
HP: 70
Strength: 30
LP: 50 (Currently at 30 due to the fight)
Items
{Bandages}
{Can of Pepsi}
{"Tools"}
Weapon: Bare Knuckle

"First, let's divide the money we won in the fight..."
Alan whips out Villain's stolen wallet and hands both Beat and Raphael 750 Money

"Alright Comrades, lead the way!"

{Read newspaper headlines}
{Go to Stores (Please look them up again)}
{Explore places (Please look them up again also...I know it sounds lazy, but retyping stuff is yeah...}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Raphael: Hmm first seems easier
{Read newspaper headlines}
Raphael: Hmm... world's fattest man becomes ninth planet
*turns page*
Raphael: Hmm..Obama makes guantanamo bay into a kangaroo boxing ring..
*turns page*
Band of Thieves terrorize Valley folk
*turns page*
Vampire sightings in Old Town
*turns page*
Last page, "Dragon's Valley of Immeasurable death from which there is no return" is in need of weeding. In need of heroic travelers to get rid of all the dandelions infesting the doom wastes.
What do you all think?
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Alan "Hm...if the dandelions kill things, then I'm in. I hate regular gardening. Someone kept stealing my bomb flowers and blowing up my living room with them."

Alan snaps his fingers and calls out "VIC!" (Pronounced ick with a V) and suddenly a large space fighter appears.

Alan "Gentlemen..."

{Ride in the Vic Viper to destination}
{Choose to walk}
{Ask if there's another way}
{LP Logic to get there your own way (-10 LP)}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Beat totally ignores the guiestion and let's the other two decide.

Beat: Well, I think Obama's a pretty cool guy! Meh, makes kangaroos fight and doesn't afraid of anything.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:18 am

{Ride in the Vic Viper to destination}
Raphael: Onward, lets stop those weeds from tormenting them dragons and other beings of monstrosities!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:39 am

They all jump into the Vic Viper, Alan sits in the pilot seat.

Alan "Dragon's Valley of Immeasurable Death From Which There is No Return, Warp Drive."

The ships instantly jumps for a second, then 2 seconds later they arrive. The dragons that can fly cruise over the valley, the weeds below completely covering the ground.

Alan "Let's make a clearing then hack away."

The Vic Viper drops several napalm bombs that burn a large portion of the weeds then releases water to put out the flames, making an opening for them.

{Jump out and parachute to ground}
{Land the ship}
{Continue to carpet bomb the field}
{Screw with the controls}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:40 am

{Jump out and parachute to ground}

Beat jumps out with a parachute, while Raphael facepals himself.

Beat: COWWWABUNNGAAAAAA!!

Alan: ...A pretty brave guy, huh?
Raphael: Nope. Just an idiot.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xovos Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:04 am

OOC: Hooray for late entrances! I hope you don't mind. My character sheet is located within the spoiler box below (because the bio is kind of a wall of text. ^^;; ). I also hope you don't mind the RP style which I use (I'm usually descriptive with all of the action I perform. makes it easier for the people reading it to visualize what's going on). Now let's get started! =D
Spoiler:

The sky slowly grew dark, and the wind blew harshly throughout the valley. Orbs of dark energy violently gathered into single point. In a matter of minutes, a gateway between worlds slowly materialized at the heart of the barren field. Its door quickly shot open throwing two figures out onto the ground, one human, the other a seemingly shapeless mass of dark energy.

Ronen, not realizing what had happened, forced himself to his feet. "Ugh... Where am I?" As he tried to become aware of his surroundings, the memory of his current battle shot back into his mind. Placing his left foot forward, he lifted up his sword from the ground as the shapeless mass regained it's form and rested it against his shoulder and prepared for the final part of his battle.

The wraith that formed before Ronen appeared to be that of a faceless figure wrapped within a dark cloak. With an inhuman howl, it summoned a sythe to its right hand and charged towards its target. As it got within range, the creature strike down virtically with the great blade of its weapon. Thinking quickly, Ronen performed a quick rolling dodge to his right, returned to his feet, and charged forward. As the phantom attempted to free it's weapon from the ground, Ronen performed a quick 360 spin to gain momentum in his attack and striked through the wraith single-handedly with an upward vertical strike, cleaving it in half. With an ear-piercing cry of anguish, Ronen merely watched as the wraith exploded into a shower of pure white light.

Resting the great blade back onto his shoulder, Ronen took a relieving breath and slowly started his march back towards the gate. As he neared it's doors, however, the gate became unstable and gave off a devestating shockwave which threw him back to the ground. Ronen rushed back to his feet and charged towards the gate only to have it collapse on itself before he could reach it.

"No, no! DAMMIT!!" In a burst of anger, Ronen slammed his blade into the ground, crushing the stone surface where the gate once stood. Taking a calming breath, he forced his sword from the ground and looked into the distance. "Now where am I?" he asked to himself, unsure of the location the gate had left him. Without dwelling too long on where he was, he started forward. Perhaps he would find a town in which he could get answers to where he was.

After three hours of wondering, he heard a large blast in the distance. A flying machine of some sort was setting fire to a large valley, perhaps clearing a place to land. He decided to head in that direction. Perhaps those who controlled the machine could help.

[[This might be a bit much for an intro, but I was never much of a fan of simplicity. Heh... *waits for directions from Alucard*]]

Last edited by Xovos on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Xovos
Xovos
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next