[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

+10
Friki Tiki[NU]
Ami.
Majeh[NU]
Alex[NU]
Weakjounin
Madvlad
AeroSka[NU]
blacklegluffy
Doctor Diabolical
battosaixgirl
14 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:03 am

I could see it happening tho Very Happy

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by battosaixgirl Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:04 am

i guess...anything's possible when Kishimoto's writing it~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:27 pm

That chapter made me wanna pull my hair out. Who gives a crap about his story?! KILL HIM. KILL. HIM. This chapter was so horrible!!! Just kill him and get on with your lives... 'wait, he can't kill him...then the chain of hatred blah blah blah' Kill him. That was your moment...you've been waiting for this. KILL HIM.

Okay, so we hear Pain's story...how sad...boo hoo...blah blah blah. BUT if Naruto doesn't kill Pain after the flashback...if Naruto LETS HIM GO...I don't know what I would do. I'll jump the manga in and kill him myself...simple as that~ =]
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 am

I think it's awesome how he fused his Kyuubi chakra with his sage mode. The eyes look awesome. And he can control it too...that just leaves open LOADS of intense possibilities Very Happy

I liked seeing Nagato's past, it was really sad tho, poor kid. I think it's important for adding to the story and character development. It would be really pointless if Naruto just killed him in blind rage. I mean, it's not like the cripple can defend himself. Naruto would destroy him in one shot, and that would be such a waste of a good plot.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:01 am

wat are talking about. naruto should have just killed the guy right off the bat. i couldnt care less about his past, if naruto just killed him with a really kool attack, that would have been 4 times as good as his story
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:33 am

blacklegluffy wrote:wat are talking about. naruto should have just killed the guy right off the bat. i couldnt care less about his past, if naruto just killed him with a really kool attack, that would have been 4 times as good as his story

I totally and utterly agree. XD
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:32 pm

idk, i think it would be cool if nar and pain set asside their differences and it would be good akatsuki (nar, kon, pain) VS bad akatsuki (Sasuke, Madara, etc) but that would just be my opinion Very Happy
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:47 pm

But Naruto said he would never forgive Pain so I doubt that will happen. Iwould be interesting though...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:34 am

I don't think Nagato is gonna hurt Naruto, i mean, it's not like there's any chance of him winning.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:19 am

I don't think it's WONT hurt him...I think its CANT hurt him. lol
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:12 am

Fair point lol Very Happy

Oh joy, more ranting about "oh he killed my dog" and so on

I mean, it's quite sad that Tiny died T_T, but i mean come on...

I wonder, when will the fighting begin? KILL HIM NARUTO! GO FOR THE THROAT!

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:02 am

I like Yahiko...I don't know why...he's just really cool...

The story's okay...but I'll be totally honest...

I really don't care.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:12 am

Lol Yahiko is so cliche'

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:15 am

Ik~~ I can't put my finger on it...but I just like him~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Wed May 06, 2009 8:28 am

battosaixgirl wrote:yeah but he's a wind element...so I doubt he'd try to learn water when he's wind...

In the anime Naruto learned a new water move. So you never know.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed May 06, 2009 8:58 am

in the anime...thats the key~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Wed May 06, 2009 10:22 am

battosaixgirl wrote:in the anime...thats the key~

Its still Naruto >,>.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed May 06, 2009 10:30 am

it's still filler...but ANYWAY...let's get back to talking about the manga...I can't wait till friday for the chapter~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Wed May 06, 2009 1:10 pm

It wasnt a filler when he learned it.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Thu May 07, 2009 7:26 am

"nobody is talking about the filler anymore"
yea this week will be good, but i hope the flash back finishes this week so naruto can kick pein's ass in another week
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 07, 2009 9:22 am

o...lol~ w.e
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat May 09, 2009 3:01 am

wow, this new chapter was awesome, old akatsuki ftw, but i couldn't help but wonder why Hidan was in it, i thought he was the second newest next to Tobi.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 09, 2009 5:35 am

Aw~~ Yahiko!!!!! He was so awesome!!! That sucks...stupid Hanzo...Danzo...whoever the heck he is...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Sat May 09, 2009 10:03 am

^ lol, i wonder if Danzo and Hanzo are brothers >.>

but yeah, looks like its mostly Danzo's fault that Nagato became pain, so thus he's at fault Konoha's destroyed right now =P
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 09, 2009 10:24 am

but why did stupid Konan have to get captured?! >_< its her fault...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next