[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

+10
Friki Tiki[NU]
Ami.
Majeh[NU]
Alex[NU]
Weakjounin
Madvlad
AeroSka[NU]
blacklegluffy
Doctor Diabolical
battosaixgirl
14 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue May 19, 2009 5:37 am

still hoping for good akatsuki (pein and konan) and nar VS Bad akatsuki (Madara and the lot) and Hawk Very Happy
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by Hoshiko Tue May 19, 2009 6:26 am

hmm yeah Naruto in Sage mode could definitely defeat Kisame, the samehada i believe only absorbs chakra, as the sage mode gathers in natural energy, so the samehada may have no effect. But Kisame does have just as much chakra as Naruto (before sage mode) even without the samehada.

But really I think Kisame might be a good guy, with him hanging around Itachi all the time and Itachi being undercover, perhaps Kisame is undercover as well =P
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri May 22, 2009 4:08 am

Hmm, you raise an interesting point Hoshi.

Suigetsu vs Kisame is a battle which will most likely take place, so perhaps Kisame will side with the good guys, if even for a short while. I'd like to see it though, cuz I think Kisame is pretty cool Very Happy Also, Kisame knew of Itachi's last battle with Sasuke, so perhaps he knew everything, and therefore is one of the good guys undercover.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Fri May 22, 2009 5:15 am

I doubt he is a good guy under cover, but he might side with the good guys. His power is pretty kool but suigetsu is not stronger than him yet. he will eventually be but i dont know if the series will last long enough for us to find out
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri May 22, 2009 5:29 am

Suigetsu will not be stronger than Kisame. Kisame is way more powerful.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Fri May 22, 2009 9:38 am

I think he will overtime though. Riight now he would get crushed but later he will beat him. I wish Tobi was Obito cause he was my favourite and then he died. i was so pissed that tobi was madara but you never know
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri May 22, 2009 7:55 pm

I'd still say Kisame is better and should win ^^
Sadly though, I think Kishimoto will end up making Sui win... Don't like it though XD

And new chapter. Now that's pretty cool.

I can't wait to see what jutsu he'll use. Possibly the big statue thing. Hmm... Maybe he'll summon a scroll? Or a weapon? I'm really excited to see ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri May 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Yay, Pain and Nar make peace ^^, now go figure Madara swoops in and kills pain, go figure -_-
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Sat May 23, 2009 1:36 am

Thats not a bad assumption to make actually. That would be sweet and then naruto and madara can go at it right then and there. That would be awesome
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 23, 2009 1:48 am

Omg imagine? I would laugh so hard~~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Sat May 23, 2009 1:53 am

that wouldnt be that funny but it would be epic
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 23, 2009 2:48 am

I already made that assumption. But yes, it's awesome.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 23, 2009 2:50 am

no that would be funny~

Pain and Naruto become friends and then right when they're like shaking hands or something BAM! Madara kills Pain on the spot! And Naruto would just be standing there like *o* I think I'd die of laughter!! =]
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Sat May 23, 2009 6:54 am

All these chapters are boring D= its like all talking and flashbacks, they need to start battling more ^_^
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Sun May 24, 2009 1:12 am

Last chapter was sweet with nagato using rinnengan after Yahiko died. That was a good fight
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 24, 2009 2:06 am

Yahiko TT_TT
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat May 30, 2009 1:55 am

Well that was a chapter, a lil cheesy but i still like it. Now Sasuke is on his way. >:3
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 30, 2009 2:18 am

KAKASHI IS ALIVE!!!~

I TOLD YOU ALL!!!

YEY KAKASHI SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 30, 2009 5:12 am

IK! I was so happy!! KAKASHIS BACK!
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Sat May 30, 2009 11:58 am

bottosai you spoiled it for me that kakashi was back =(. it wasnt enjoyable for me.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 30, 2009 11:12 pm

It's your own fault , it says "spoiler warning" for a reason haha Very Happy

Just messin' with ya Nar Very Happy

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 30, 2009 11:20 pm

what? no i didnt!
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Sun May 31, 2009 10:16 am

Majeh[NU] wrote:It's your own fault , it says "spoiler warning" for a reason haha Very Happy

Just messin' with ya Nar Very Happy
I meant through a cell phone text.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 31, 2009 10:20 am

not true...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 am

Well, there seems to be some confusion here....

*DC is transported to the stand*

Majeh: "DC, tell everyone what you saw!"

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next