[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Rp

+4
Alucard009
battosaixgirl
Majeh[NU]
Gremlin
8 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

One Piece Rp - Page 7 Empty Re: One Piece Rp

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Look, I'm not pointing fingers here... Just admit you're a sex addict so we can move on. Geez xD

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 23, 2010 12:54 pm

im ending this conversation...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Good idea.

I'm going to bed

*puts on sunglasses*

and no, you can't join me.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 23, 2010 12:58 pm

shuddap!!!

XD
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Seriously though, goodnight Razz

(I'm going to bed now in real life)

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 2:23 pm

the hell did i just miss?
----------------------------------------------------------
Shabriri recollected himself. The bluish grey behemoth then ran the opposite direction from Raphael.

Raphael: Where do you think you're going?

In an instant the blind giant jump kicked Jonathon square in the head with his monstrous foot after easily detecting his stealthed presence via sound and smell.

Everyone: JONATHON!!

With a fractured skull Jonathon was critically injured and Shabriri then jumped to the gathered cultists.

Raphael: YOU BASTARD!

Shabriri: Haha... The seeds of hatred and despair have been planted, I don't need to be here for them to bloom. We'll meet again... Raphael...

The cultists surround Shabriri and began an incantation. Soon after they all teleported to parts unknown.

Raphael: Damn him.

The celestial child ran to Jonathon and began healing him to the best of his ability.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun May 23, 2010 3:48 pm

(Man, what the hell? I knew this would happen...and let me get this straight, Raphael injures me and then he begins healing me? Either you made a typo or this guy has multiple personality disorder)

{Jonathan}

Jonathan lay on the ground, his head bleeding.

Jonathan "Sensed me anyways...goddamn cheating bastard...No one should be allowed to cheat Jonathan Jackuval like this!"

Raphael now up to him, he steadily began healing Jonathan's head wound, quite surprised he managed to survive.

Jonathan "Dangit, I was already at the shore! How did he manage to hit me?!"

Raphael "It doesn't matter, just calm down."

Resting his head, Jonathan began hearing the voices of his crew from a flashback long ago

"Jonathan! Jonathan!" JONNY! Get up, you dumbass! Treasure isn't going to steal itself and hand itself over to the poor!"
"Come on, Jonathan! Get up!"
"Captain! Wake up already, you've had worse!"
"We promise we won't argue on the ship again for a few hours! Promise! Just get up, Captain!"
"Don't you die on me! You aren't dying without fulfilling your promise to me!"

[Present time]

Jonathan "My promise...I can't die yet..."

Jonathan breathed heavily and reached into his bag holding a message in a bottle.

"...I refuse to die now...damn monster...you'll pay..."

In his bag, Jonathan pulled out a short pure silver dagger with a blood red ruby embedded in the handle that was dripping a clear liquid that resembled water.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 23, 2010 11:26 pm

"AAAAAAAAll righty..."

Rin's up and walking now, thanks to the Admiral. Sh goes back to where the battle is, knowing the marines won't be following after the trap she laid for them. She crouches down on the top of the lake so no one will see her.

She sees Jonathan and Raph doing something...uh...she couldn't tell from so far away. But she somewhat laughs to herself when she sees Karasu and Tony. From up here it looked like they were fighting each other.

Rin: That wouldn't happen...

Yea...until she sees Tony shoot a fireball and Karasu and charge at him. It was almost like...the Admiral and Karasu versus Tony...Rin looks around. Where was the Admiral anyway?

Rin tsked...mad that she's only watching. She digs through her pockets and pouches for something...ANYthing. She starts digging...

Rin: Whip...s aren't good at long distance...uh...ah! here. Wait...never a good knife thrower * throws it next to her on the dirt. Takes ouf her pistol* This is...

*she aims and fires*

...out of ammo...

She throws it across the ground angrily. This is so usless! Then she remembers the amber blade she fought the marine soldier with. She runs over to where it is, not too far away, and picks it up.

Rin: Ah...perfect

???: Yeaz...real perfect

Rin feels a warmth behind her and turns around to see a giant fire...and a black pair of eyes staring at her...

Rin:...Tony?
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon May 24, 2010 4:54 am

Raph didnt injure you alucard, Shabriri did.
Raphael = Young, celestial angel child
Shabriri = blue skinned, blindfolded giant.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Mon May 24, 2010 5:29 am

???:WRONG!! *??? kicks Rin away and sends her flying into a wall

meanwhile

??:why is it my cousin is still on the run?

???:you sholud look out for his friend Carrot...Karol

??:Karasu? hmm he seems to have an influence on him

Marine: Admirals we have a problem in rouge town!

??:i swear Ato and Mateo are posted there?

???:they are?!

??:heheehehee guess he cant hold out on his own*grins*

meanwhile

Rin:haahaaa Tony i dont want to hurt you

Tony:Rin help me!

Rin:Tony(gets closer to Tony) im here fight it!

???:PSYCHE *PUNCHES Rin*

Rin:Eeppp!

Karasu:hehee why do you kick in when Tony is going to loose?

???:he is weak without me hahaha

Karasu:Orokusaki i will seperate you from Tony if it means killing him

Orokusaki:bring it on.(punches Karasu's face with his ignited fist)

Ato:hmmm he changed...all off a sudden..he seem's darker more evil...but trash is still trash

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon May 24, 2010 11:53 am

(Yes, I know Raphael didn't, Tiki, I was joking because the post was a bit vague)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue May 25, 2010 1:21 pm

While Atriarch was chasing after Kay, he heard a loud noise. like the cracking of wood.

he looked back where Rin was, with the look of horror on his face, he sees the two people from back at the house fighting, one was on fire and the other with a slightly steaming face, Rin was on the ground, from this distance he didn't know if she was dead or unconscious. uncertain of what the do he just moved in closer while staying hidden.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed May 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Karasu was now standing in front of Orokusaki, he was smiling. It wasn't his usual smile, this one was clearly genuine which, to be honest, didn't make a lot of sense given the situation. Karasu averted his gaze to the left, looking at Rin. Almost instantaneously, she faded away, a small breeze accompanying her departure. Orokusaki looked for a second before smiling to himself.

"Impressive, perfect timing and you even managed to successfully copy the density of Rin's body to your wind... You have improved since our last battle, Houkou-san." Orokusaki said, turning his eyes to the real Rin who was now visible, standing just behind Karasu, on his right side. "You even used varied temperatures of the air in your wind to distort the area, masking the presence of the real Rin. That is quite the trick you have there." Orokusaki finished before again taking up his battle stance.

Karasu looked behind him, catching Rin's eye. He motioned for her to get away from the area, the look in his eyes was not one to be argued with. It was calm, but it was also confident. Rin nodded and decided to try helping the others as best she could in her current condition. She looked back at Karasu as she left, he had returned his gaze to Orokusaki.

"You won't get any pleasure from fighting with Rin, nor will you with any of the others here. I also know that you are not one to back down. I'll just have to wait for Tony to regain consciousness. Until then, I won't be holding back, I'd advise you to follow my example." Karasu said, loosening up his joints as he did so. His smile faded as he commenced the battle.

Orokusaki punched forward, his fist again encompassed in flames. Karasu answered this strike with his own fist, coated with his wind. As their attacks collided, a slight shockwave emanated throughout the immediate area. The wind had successfully protected Karasu from the flames. The two fighters jumped back and then vanished from sight.

Orokusaki sent a blaze of fire at Karasu, who managed to dodge in time, swiping his hand to the side to dissipate the flames. Dashing forward, Karasu struck the air with his palm, sending a powerful jet of wind at Orokusaki. He was able to block the wind, using his crossed arms to guard against the blast. Moving his arms down to get a good view of Karasu, his eyes widened as he saw what he was faced with.

"POUND TORNADO!" Karasu shouted as he drove his right arm and palm forward at Orokusaki, blasting him with an incredibly destructive ball of super-compressed wind. The impact shook the entire area, Rin and Jonathan felt the surrounding ground and air shake. Rin lost her balance and fell onto her side. She was having trouble coping in her current condition. This was understandable. Orokusaki was sent soaring backwards, his eyes partly closed, his arms with numerous slashes all over them from the razor sharp wind Karasu had just previously utilised.

"Shit..." Orokusaki muttered under his breath. He managed to perform a backflip in the air and grip the ground with his left hand, slowing himself down. He looked up to see Karasu right in front of him, a strong kick at the ready, an unamused expression on his face. Orokusaki blocked the kick with his right forearm before forcing it out of his way. Touching down on the ground with his feet, he was able to propell himself forward to unleash a counter-attack. Lighting his left fist in flames, he smiled sadistically as he punched Karasu in the face with all his strength. Karasu shot backwards and into the ground below Orokusaki. Cracks branched out from Karasu's collision with the earth, the right side of his face was bleeding, the blood however had been cauterised by the immense heat of Orokusaki's flames.

Orokusaki readied his right fist for another vicious attack. He raised it, set it aflame and then punched downwards to blast Karasu with a massive explosion of fire. At that exact second, Karasu's eyes opened instantly, he drew his own fist back, readying a counter of his own. Orokusaki realised this, but it was too late. Karasu's strike was faster than he could comprehend. A jet of wind struck him in the stomach, lifting him off the ground and taking his breath away. He coughed up blood, some of which coated Karasu's face. Karasu wiped it off and punched forward again, another powerful jet of wind driving its way into Orokusaki's stomach. Karasu got to his knees and rocketed himself towards Orokusaki. He unleashed a violent barrage of hits upon Orokusaki, seriously injuring him all over his body. Karasu's eyes were now even more focused. He knew the danger of taking Orokusaki anything less than completely seriously. Each strike was at least ten times more powerful than a cannon. Karasu was ready to kill Orokusaki if it called for it. Stopping his onslaught of attacks and taking up his fighting positon, he waited for Orokusaki's response.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Thu May 27, 2010 1:14 am

???:Karasu what happened??

Karasu:Tony is that you?!

Tony:no its the fucking tooth fairy..help me up man

Karasu:pheww hehehe*sticks his hand out*

"PSYCHE HAHAHAA". Orokusaki shouted as he punched Karasu throught the stomach with his ablazed hand.

Karasu:(shit...he got me there....i was too careless) Shit...

Orokusaki:hehehehee Karasu its been good fighting you but i must run off...Tony is gaining consiousness*grins* Farewell...for now

Karasu:NOOO!*grabs stomach*

Tony:*yawns* what happened..

Karasu:idiot....*Falls over

Tony:meh he must be...Karasu y-your bleeding hold on*grabs Karasu and helps him up*

meanwhile

???:you see he has a huge bounty of 30 milllion belli how can your cousin be so careless!?

??:wait my cousin isnt reckless...he chose what he wanted to do and is doing it well....lets go pay them a visit hehehe

???:baka....!

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu May 27, 2010 1:54 am

Raphael: Well, Jonathon's neck injury will get better in time. I guess all the cultists are gone, it just leaves the marines now.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu May 27, 2010 11:17 am

Atriarch terribly confused about what the hell just happened leaves.
he finds Johnathan and tells him what just happened to his knowledge.

Atriarch: "you know those two people that we just met at the house? with devil fruit powers?.... yeah they are the most hardcore masochistic people I have ever seen."

Johnathan: ".....wait what?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu May 27, 2010 11:35 am

In a secluded wasteland, a decrepit temple stands alone.

???? 1: Let us begin this meeting.

8 individuals gather, including the behemoth, Shabriri.

???? 1: *can only be described as a tall man in a tattered robe, covering his entire body, revealing only one bright glowing eye* Shabriri, have you located our "little angel."

Shabriri: Yes, it seems that he joined a pirate crew. An interesting bunch indeed.

???? 2: *described as a kid at Raph's age wearing a "literal" skullcap over his head* The must be tough considering they sent you running with your tail between your legs.

Shabriri: Quiet brat! Don't forget you're the weakest amongst all of us!

???? 1: Enough. We must direct our concerns to the issue at hand, our martyr must be retrieved. Who shall lead our units this next stand off?

???? 4: *An old, long bearded man with inverted eye coloration* I will my lord.

???? 1: Very well, Babael. Once our sacrifice is retrieved, the unraveling of this world will finally be complete.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raphael: *sneezes* So what happens next captain?
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu May 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Jonathan slowly stands up and quickly falls back down as he cracks his neck.

"OW!"

Jonathan hefts himself onto his feet and looks around.

"Geeze, so much for looting the possibly exotic stuff I could've found on that ship. Ah whatever...stupid large bastard...(Why is it I'm suddenly surrounded by demi-gods?)"

Standing up, he sees Kay in the distance, who looks over at Karasu.

Kay "No way! You're super strong!"

Kay runs up and starts treating Karasu's wounds with several large bandages and a strange healing gel that quickly recovers wounds.

"Oh Captain! Are you alright?"
"Just fine, Kay. Try not to kill the guy by hugging him too tightly, okay?"

{Back at Jonathan's Ship}
-----------------------------------------------------
A man wearing sunglasses with long flowing black hair going down to his stomach washes up on the shore on a very shabby wooden raft. The man is about 6 feet tall, is quite muscular, and has a very tired look on his face. He begins climbing up the side of Jonathan's ship.

Man "All of you step out this instant and surrender! I won't rest until I kill that bastard Jonathan!"

The man stomps around the ship to find no one is on it.

"Damn you all! You come over here this instant or I'll wreck this whole ship!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 29, 2010 9:41 am

Karasu's expression changed, blood trickled out from his mouth, flowing downwards and dripping onto the ground. The colour of his eyes was fading, he looked pale. He was on his knees now, he was coughing, struggling to breathe, catching a breath was becoming increasingly difficult with each passing second. Karasu's hands were still pressed against the hole in his chest.

Rin and Jonathan were running over to them, Rin a little behind due to her injury. They dropped down beside him, Jonathan started rummaging in his bag in a desperate attempt to find something which could stop the bleeding and keep Karasu alive.

"How did this happen!? He's a logia, he shouldn't be dying!" Rin cried out, her thoughts racing, her hands shaking, it was obvious that she was panicking. She moved her hands up to where Karasu's were guarding the hole. "Let me see, I might be able to help...somehow..." A little breeze appeared, pushing weakly against her hands. It wasn't enough to move them, but she knew that Karasu meant something.

Karasu was still conscious, he had some sort of plan. He moved his left hand slightly, revealing his secret. He was using his remaining strength to keep a small barrier of wind around the wound, keeping the blood from pouring out. This was, of course, only a temporary solution as several of his arteries and veins had been destroyed. Fortunately, his organs were still largely intact.

"RAPH!!! GET OVER HEEEEEEERE!!" Tony exclaimed, easily attracting Raphael's attention. Speeding to their location, Raphael arrived, noticing the extent of Karasu's injuries.

"How did..."Raphael started before letting out a sigh. They were troublesome pirates, this was the life they lead. "Move your hands, Karasu, I should hopefully be able to heal you up."

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Sat May 29, 2010 9:51 am

Tony:*%^& WHAT HAVE I DONE!

Rin:Tony you were not yourself !

Tony:you know what your a kid you've only known us for what, half a day annd you think you know about me a Karasu's life.

Rin:i thought......

Tony:well you thought wrongly!

Rin:..*turns away, a tear rolling down her cheek*

Tony:Rin..i ..i..(sigh) i didnt mean to snap at you

Rin:you know what Tony i used to think you were cool..but now i see your an asshole *runs away*

Tony:tch...what have i gotten myself into now..Orokusake...ill find a way to seperate us...and when i do ill kill you myself...wait i got an idea!

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Why do you guys always make me cry???? Whatever...

Rin sits behind a boulder, once again in the pout she made sure no one else saw. She was just trying to make him feel better...what a jerk. She unwraps her leg and looks at her own injury.

Rin: That's wicked...

She covered it back up, didn't feel like facing it now. She sighs in frustration. Tony's right...she hasn't known them long, she -doesn't- know them, and yet she feels she could trust them with her life. She sighs again.

(you know what your a kid you've only known us for what, half a day annd you think you know about me a Karasu's life!)

Rin: Maybe I'm not meant to be in their crew...maybe I just can't be a Raising Sky Pirate.

And with that, she looks into her bag for a drink...she's only been drinking for a half a day too.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Mon May 31, 2010 7:00 am

Majeh[NU] wrote:"Karasu, I should have told you... I'm an alcoholic..." Rin stated.

battosaixgirl wrote:And with that, she looks into her bag for a drink...

I predict the future.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon May 31, 2010 10:32 am

shut up and rp XD

and I AM NOT and alcoholic
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:55 am

you are an Alcoholic Smile

Tony:Raph i need you to give this note to Karasu do not open it

Raph:erm ok

Tony:also when your done meet me out in the woods i 10 minutes you got that?!

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:29 am

Raphael: I suppose so, i guess i'll go give it to him now.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next