[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Rp

+4
Alucard009
battosaixgirl
Majeh[NU]
Gremlin
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

One Piece Rp - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece Rp

Post by Alucard009 Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:06 am

With the explosion signaling the crew, Jonathan reaches the ship and loads the goods. "About bloody time, Atriarch." Jonathan's crewmates Ponch, Kay, and Billy join Jonathan in a dash back to the town. "Come on, guys, I heard some trouble going down. This could be our chance to score some extras!" The crew jumped and said "JACK KNIFE!", then proceeds to hurry back.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 am

Tony:BURRNING TEMPEST!!!!

Tonys fist ignite and he sends a flurry of blows towards Tinys face and ends with a swift uppercut to his jaw

Tiny:...
Tony is seen dragging Tinys charred body towards Karasu

Karasu:.....Tony....did you burn his ass and face!?

Tony:yeah and? *flash back*
Tony lights his finger like a blowtorch and writes "Tony was here"

Karasu:why do i even bother *sigh*

Tony:damn im thirsty and hungry.....is there any meat on the ship Aniki??

Karasu:Tony have you forgotten you ate it all

Tony:AND YOU LET ME!!

Karasu:YOU SHOULD KNOE WHEN TO STOP EATING!!

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:52 am

Karasu looked up at Tony and Rin. He smiled.

"We need some new food then..." He said before letting out a sigh. "Congratulations, Rin, that was quite skillful. Good to know we can rely on you in battle as well as as a Navigator." Karasu had given up asking her, after this it wasn't likely that she would refuse his offer.

The three of them proceeded to walk towards a store.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 am

"All right. Three beers..."

"Beer?"

"Yeah... You're a pirate now."

Rin takes a sip of her drink as Tony totally destroys the burger he ordered. The shop owner sighs.

Owner: Thanks for taking pair of those pirates.

Karasu: No problem...it's our job

Owner: Apparently there was another explosion in the west...an attack is starting to take shape.

Rin: Why here? *drinks* nothing happens here.

The owner shrugs and goes back to his work. Karasu stares ahead of him in deep thought. Rin sighs again, pushing the cup back and forth in her hands.

Rin: You guys are too troublesome.

Tony: Yup...too troublesome for a kid like you...maybe you should beat it.

Rin keeps staring at the wall and takes out her pistol.

Tony: or...I can just...yea...shut up.

She puts it back and takes another sip of beer. Today's been an eventful day...and judging by the multiple attacks...it may have only begun.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 am

Looool Battosai your can shoot me but it would right through me ^^ i can use Haki
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tony:*BURP!* damn that was good Very Happy

Tony looks at Karasu to realize he his in deep though

"Karasu whats up" Tony says in his usaul Cheery Tone
"This town" Karasu said in a serious tone "..has somthing rare here, i heard rumours but im not too sure of it"

Tony:what are we waiting for then..Lets go

Rin:wait ive heard of it..

Tony:what is it

Karasu:treasure !

Tony:damn lets go stop them we need some for our repairs

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 am

Finally reaching the town, Jonathan's crew looked around. "What? Aw dammit, they already stopped the pirates. Well, looks like we're done here. Atriarch! Come on, we're getting something to eat."

Stepping into a nearby store, Jonathan saw various other pirates with a girl who looked like she was a casual person on the island. Trying not to start a fight being the friendly fellow he is, Jonathan simply ordered food and started lugging it out the door when Kay looked at Karasu. "Oh my gosh, you're soooooo dreamy!" Billy quickly grabbed Kay by her shoulder and held her back from hugging the stranger. "Oy Captain, we're going to see what extras we want. We'll see you back at the ship."

Meanwhile, Jonathan goes to where Goral was and talks to him. "Took you long enough. Did you run into any trouble?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:57 am

Atriarch says "did you run a back ground check on that town or just judge a book by it's cover?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:17 am

Jonathan looked at Goral with a "Really?" face. "Of course I did. I don't rob from the rich who deserve it! There's some shady stuff going on in this town." Tossing Goral a bit of meat, Jonathan leaned back against the wall and drank from his canteen of water. "Atriarch, why did it take you a while to blow up that keg?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:13 am

"memorys, but that is long behind me. I only steal from pirates now.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:31 am

I refuse to let this RP die!
----------------------------------
Rin: There's talks of treasure but its not really there...Apparently there's a stash in the mountains but its never been found. It's just a myth.

Tony: And what makes you say that?

Rin: I've looked...alot. Even with maps of the island I always get stuck. This treasure is what made me draw maps...and wanting to leave this stupid place. But I always get stuck in the cave...its too dark to- *look over to Tony*

You can light yourself on fire...

Tony: Good observation. You get a prize.

Rin: So we can go to the end of the cave and see whats really in there!

Tony: Pft. Your so stupid...just bring a flashlight...

Rin: They don't help...that's how dark it is...but if its you it might work...

And Karasu listens silently...pondering the conversation.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:45 am

-walks around town and spies on the people to find out what is going on-
"Something just doesn't feel... right there is something strange going on here but I can't quite put my finger in it."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:33 pm

{Kay and Billy}

Kay "Billy, leggo! I want to show him my affection!"
Billy "Do it with your words! Do you even know this guy?"
Kay "No, but I'm in love with him!"

Holding Kay back, Billy looks around for things he wants.

Billy "(Note to self: Buy sedatives for this girl!)"

Kay eventually breaks Billy's grip and looks at Rin.

Kay "Ooh, treasure? We can help!"
Billy "Kay, don't get into other people's affairs!"
Kay "But the Captain might be interested!"
Billy "Maybe..."
Kay "So go get him!"

Billy finally gives up and runs to catch up with Jonathan. Meanwhile, Kay hugs Karasu and smiles very sweetly to him.

Kay "So, are you single?"

{Jonathan}

Jonathan watches Goral take off and looks around. Putting his canteen into it's holder, he sees Billy running up to him.

Billy "Oy Captain! We heard of treasure on this island. Some gal and the guys in that store were going to search for it. Think we should help them?"
Jonathan "I'm not sure. Are they pirates?"
Billy "I don't know. Do you want to see them?"
Jonathan "Sure. Finding treasures isn't exactly our thing, but if they're willing to share, I'll be willing to do that. Let's confirm first so we don't have the whole crew coming over."

Billy nods to Jonathan and starts running back to the store
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Karasu appeared to be lost in thought. He then came back to reality and looked at Rin.

"Yeah, I guess we can go look for this treasure, we do need it to repair the ship." He stated. He wasn't a greedy man, odd for a pirate not to be that interested in treasure, but then again, he wasn't a typical pirate.

Tony was staring at Kay and wondering what was going on. He looked almost interested as to what Karasu would do next.

Kay began hugging Karasu, who wasn't at all amused by this. Without moving, a layer of wind started to form which separated them, and sent Kay flying a few metres back. Billy somewhat caught her as he ran through the door, in that she actually collided with him, sending them both to the ground. Karasu took another drink from his glass and started to speak, but stopped as Jonathan walked in to the room.

"What a weird girl... Was that really necessary though?" Rin asked Karasu. She didn't really expect him to understand. He didn't seem like an overly sensitive type.

"Karasu doesn't really do public displays of emotion. Especially not from weird girls he doesn't know." Tony explained, as Karasu seemed to be otherwise engaged with his thoughts.

"And I'd imagine you would be the type to enjoy such acts from girls you don't know?" Rin replied. She raised an eyebrow, almost testing Tony based on his response.

"Well, a man's got certain needs that he..." Tony started, but then stopped as Jonathan approached the table they were sitting it.

"You did this to my crewmates?" He asked Karasu, looking him in the eyes.

"You should keep that one on a leash, I don't wish to be bothered again." He stated, not even bothering to look at Jonathan. He was too busy deciding what to eat next from his plate.

"I don't want any trouble..." Jonathan started as he showed his weapon. Karasu wasn't even paying attention at this stage. He was still preoccupied with his dinner. Tony stood up as his right fist burst into flames. He was looking Jonathan in the eyes, a look that showed that he wasn't above starting a fight in the middle of town. One that showed that he was fully prepared to destroy Jonathan if necessary.

"Woah, calm down... I was informed that you were planning to go look for treasure. If we could make a reasonable deal, I would be happy to accompany you on the search. With more of us there, we'll be more likely to find it." Jonathan stated in a calm tone. He looked to Tony who had taken his seat again.

"I'll agree to let you come, but we were the ones who found out about it. We could decline your offer. Therefore we won't be splitting this fifty-fifty. I propose we split it seventy-thirty. One final condition. That annoying girl doesn't come along." Karasu stated. He was confident with his terms, he wasn't ready to negociate.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Now in the tow center, Atriarch smells BBQ in the air, there are dark storm clouds moving in from the north. he then says "looks like we are staying the night." he now walks off to the beach to check the water level. upon arrival he sees the ocean is receding. quite worried, he says "oh not good, the storm is going to bring a tsunami." he then runs back to town to find and tell Jonathan.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:54 am

Tony had a strange look on his face as he stared at his Captain.
"Aniki" he started with a croak in his voice "you gotta to be kidding me"
Karasu knew what Tony was talking about."Blakz i do not want her any were near me"

Tony:fine but if this guy trys anything *Fist ignites* you get burnt *grins*
Rin:*sigh* boys love violence
Karasu:Tony calm down
Jonathan:seeing with have his sorted out

*meanwhile*
Buggy jr:where is my arm!
Juggles:i dont know sir
Tiny is seen lifting a boulder
they all appear as if they had not been in battle earlier

Buggy jr:im gonna Kill that Karasu !
Tiny:*cracks knuckles* yack yack
Juggles:the treasure they are going here

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:32 am

{Just real quick, Jonathan would've said "Forgive Kay, she's pretty hyper." when Kay was sent flying back}

Jonathan "That's fine by me. Thirty is fair enough. And sure, we'll leave Kay behind."
Kay "Jonny, you can't be serious! I gotta come along!"
Jonathan "Sorry Kay, but we work with people and their expectations. We're fair pirates, not a bunch of unnecessary cutthroats."
Kay "Aw...But he's so cool!"
Jonathan "Just give me your lock picks, please."

Kay sighed and handed Jonathan a large keyring that had several lock picking tools on it.

Jonathan "You'll have to excuse her. She tends to fall in love easy. Anyways, I'm ready when you are."

Taking a seat at a different table, Jonathan opens his bag and tosses Kay some chocolate, which quiets her.

Jonathan "Just promise you won't betray us during the hunt. We're noble, but don't take that as a reason to step on us."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Tony: we should be saying that to you, just cause we are kids doesnt mean you can try and tell us what to do

Karasu:what my brother here is saying that yes we are noble too...but may i ask what would you like to do with the gold?

Jonathan was taken aback by the question but resolved to awnser it with a straight seeming awnser

Jonathan:what any other pirate would do with there share of treasure

Tony:i dont like your awnser...

Karasu:Welcome aboard ermm..

Billy:his name is Jonathan

Tony:and he ignores me T-T...Hey Karasu im going out to do some shoping for some meat and Chicken you want anything?

Karasu:i want to hit you...

Tony:*eyes start to emit flames* i dont want us to fight each over again ...

Karasu:bring it on Flamebrain..no powers one punch

Tony:common!

They both punch each other with emence speed and power that send a shockwave that sends Kay flying, & connect with each other in the jaw, pushing each others fist into the others jaw.No one even noticed that they had hit each over until 1 minute later

Rin:hey guys*sweating* we dont need to fight

Karasu & Tony: Zzzz.....zzZZZ

Jonathan:o_o'

Rin:0_0'

Billy:they hit each other...and fell asleep...wow

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:22 am

Jonathan simply stood there as the two fell asleep. Pulling out a very cheap looking pocketwatch, he looked at the time.

Jonathan "How long until these gentlemen wake up?"

Looking around, he then noticed Rin.

"I take it you're not with them originally. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

He bowed politely to Rin, Billy and Kay following shortly after. Kay, although bowing, shoots a dirty look at Rin for a second.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:03 pm

"Uh..."

Rin looks at the strange man in confusion. Bowing? This guy's weird.

Rin: I'm Rin Evans...of the Rising Sky Pirates. And my captain and shipmate are troublesome...they'll wake up soon.

Maybe if he thinks she's a pirate...he'll leave her alone. Even fogetting about this, she's pissed. She's been trying to find this treasure forever and now she needs to share it with random people she met today. So stupid.

Jonathan: Ah, I see...so you- *looks to see Rin gathering her sleeping shipmates* what are you doing?

Rin: Bringing them back to my place. I need to get my maps anyway so we can get the the site. I guess I'll see you later. *takes the two by the back of the shirt and drags them out*

Rin: Oh, and if -you- happen to betray -us-, I don't know about them...but I'll be the one becoming the cut throat. *glare*

*walks out*

Rin: *sigh of relief* ah! scarey...hope I was intimidating...damn...I've just become a pirate and I hate this job already. *start to walk back to her apartment* Ah, at least I got something free to eat,
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Jonathan looked at Billy and Kay before fastening his bandanna on his head tighter.

Jonathan “Billy, Kay, find Atriarch and tell him the plan. I’m going to explore.”

Turning invisible, Jonathan ran and caught up to Rin, who was entering her house. He stealthily waited until she put Karasu and Tony on her bed before turning visible again.

Jonathan “Well, nice maps you got there.”

Turning around surprised by Jonathan’s voice, Rin whipped around and saw him reading her maps.

Rin “You followed me?! Give that back!”

Jonathan handed her the maps and stood there.

Jonathan “About what you said. Don’t worry; we won’t betray you or your ‘Captain’, if you’re really with them.”

Having his doubts with the girl since he remembered when he first stepped into the place where they met, Jonathan looked at Karasu and Tony.

Jonathan “That reminds me. My ship is at the beach to the South West. Need anything from my ship? I’ve got plenty of weapons and supplies if you want to stock up. We are working together, after all.”
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Karasu started to open his eyes slowly, letting them get accustomed to the light again. He realised he was on a bed and saw a shady figure who looked like Rin as he opened his eyes, rubbing them to improve vision. Trying to take in the situation, he looked around, seeing Tony beside him.

"Tony! Tony get up! She's drugged us and is trying to have her way with us! Wake up!" Karasu shouted, trying to wake Tony.

"Uh, huh, what's... who..." Tony said, trying to regain consciousness. He saw Karasu and jumped back a bit. "What, too close!" he shouted at him.

"No, you idiot, it's Rin, she drugged us, she's trying to... you know... with us!" Karasu shouted back.

Rin was now standing right behind Karasu, who wasn't facing her.

"Oh Captain..." She started.

Karasu turned round, noticing the angry look on her face. "Oh... shi-"

"IDIOT!" She shouted as she punched him in the face, knocking him off the bed and onto the floor.

"KARASU!? OMG! She's trying to knock him unconscious again! She's trying to-"

Suddenly, Rin kicked Tony across the room. He landed, banging his head on the closet. "Stop encouraging him!" She yelled with anger.

As soon as the room stopped spinning, Karasu sat up. "Hey... no, wait... IT WASN'T HER!! SHE DIDN'T WANT TO RAPE US! IT WAS YOU! YOU HIT ME!!!" Karasu shouted at Tony. "I'll kill you!" He screamed as he dove forward aimed at Tony, but Rin grabbed him by the back of his shirt again and threw him into the floor.

"Would you please be civilized in here. Really Captain... You knocked him out too..." Rin explained, clearly getting tired of the constant fighting.

"Oh.. oh yeah.." Karasu muttered.

Jonathan was standing near the door, ready to make his escape at any moment. It was clear that this was a hostile situation. He had a mixed look of shock and fear on his face. "(They're like animals...)" he thought to himself.

"Oh, don't mind them, this is... how would you put it... a regular occurence." She said through a sigh, shaking her head in despair.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:26 am

Jonathan stood at the door looking shocked.

Jonathan "(Heh, this is really amusing. How did these guys manage to stay pirates together so long? Oh well, not like Rick and Spear get along any better.)"

Looking at the both of them being held by Rin, he simply stood there by the door.

Jonathan "So are we ready? No rush or anything, but it'd be nice if we could work together like we're supposed to. If we need supplies, I can fetch some from my ship real quick."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:45 am

Atriarch arrives at the city, the storm clouds getting closer.
finally he finds Jonathan.
then he says "the... black.. cloud.. coming" he is winded.
he takes a moment to catch his breath. then looks through the door. "WTF is going on in there?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Tony:hey your the one who called me Flamebrain

Karasu:and ill do it again

Rin:if you two dont stop ill buss a cap in both your ass's.

Tony:hmph!

Karasu:hmph!

Jonathan:now may we please go on our way

Tony:yer yer...who the *%^& is that guy?

Atriarch:excuse me im not that guy i am Atriarch

Tony:friend of yours Jono

Jonathan:*scratches back of head* eheh yes...

As they all make there way out Karasu stops to find a sword which he had been looking for , for may a years, one that belonged to his grandfather before it was stolen.

Karasu:excuse me sir how much for that sword?

Owner:that will cost a normal person 200,000,000,000 belli , but for you ill give you good deal, good good deal .199,999,999,999 belli Very Happy

Tony:hey you cant scam us u took off 1 belli

Owner:its my damn shop

Rin:Karasu,Tony can we hurry it up please!!

Jonathan:yes we must hurry the cave will not wait for anyone

Karasu:ill be back

Tony:yer...so will i....

They get to the cave and as they get deeper the flash light seems to get weaker. As Rin trys to make the flash light work it dies.

Rin:guess your up Flameboy

Tony:stop with the name calling rapist

Rin:-evil glare- pardon...

Tony:erm nothing..*turns himself on fire* happy?

meanwhile at the shop two marines overheard there conversation about the cave

Marine1:a cave where pirates are heading..we must notify Admiral Ato

*they both run to there admiral out off breath barely makin out there words

Marine2:Heso..Admiral...pirates....cave...must intercept*he shows Him a poster*

Ato:hmmm...Houkou D. Karasu and Tony D.Sparks...fine bounty i see

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:58 am

Rin sighs and adjusts the sword at her waist. She had a weapon change at her house, stocking up with some things for the trip. A katana at her waist, a pistol in her pocket, and some other things, they walk through the cave, which is being lit by Tony's arm.

Tony: This is booooring. there's probably nothing here.

Karasu: And what if there is and we do nothing?

Tony: And what if there isn't?

Rin: Relax guys...we should be at the end soon...hopefully.

Jonathan: You two need more patience.

Tony: Whatever... *Tony angrily kicks a rock, which moves another and another and so forth. Soon everyone feels something wet on their ankles*

Rin: The cave...is filling up with water?

Jonathan: *sigh* and its all thanks to your shipmate.

It goes dark.

Rin: What?! Karasu! Tony!

Tony: No way in hell...we're outta here!

Rin sighs, standing alone in the dark, the water up to her knees. SO much for treasure hunting...why are they even running anyway? Wait.

Rin: Oh God...we better help them... *wading in the water following them. Jonathan grabs her arm*

Jonathan: We can go without them. Why do they need help?

Rin: The cave's filling up with water...they've eaten devil fruits...they can't swim.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next