[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Rp

+4
Alucard009
battosaixgirl
Majeh[NU]
Gremlin
8 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

One Piece Rp - Page 3 Empty Re: One Piece Rp

Post by Alucard009 Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:13 pm

(Once again, Jonathan isn't portrayed accurately. He's a caring guy, even if he thinks Karasu and Tony are dumbasses. I'm not saying you guys are bad at this, it just gets to me a bit, so don't mind me.)

Jonathan "Oh wow, Devil Fruit guys? Sweet! And...crud, let's go!"

He pulled out a spare flashlight he had in his pocket and shined it.

Jonathan "Hey morons, where'd you go?"

Looking around, he finds a part of the cave that looks a bit cracked. Light is shining through it very faintly.

"Maybe we could break this open and hope they find it?"

Pulling out a large pair of brass knuckles, Jonathan begins pounding at the wall. He chips at it and soon manages to break a decent sized hole in it. They can't climb through it, but he's hoping the sunlight shining through it will get Karasu and Tony's attention and signal them where to go.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Tony and Karasu notice the light and point to it

Tony:*uses signs* jetstream attack to the light

Karasu nodds and spins around like a whirlwind, and as he spins he stops and kicks off as he grabs Tonys arm they reach the light a hand is sticking out in the water

Jonathan:up we go are you both ok?

Tony:Damn..i..hate..water..sooo..much

Karasu:its a good thing the jetstream worked this time *pulls a fish out of his ear*

Rin: Tony do you still think you light up a way

Tony:ill try...haaahah *tries to light a fire but smoke appears* shit this isnt good..

Karsu:hmm maybe i can cut a route open with my wind?

Tony:my fire power gone...lemme me try warm myself up

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:16 am

Jonathan "If we want to get out of here we better beat this crack faster!"

Jonathan quickly began punching the crack with his brass knuckles again, making a foot wide opening.

Jonathan "Hang on, I've got dynamite!"

Jonathan pulled out a dry stick of dynamite and pulled his lighter out. Unfortunately, it wasn't lighting.

Jonathan "Dammit! We need to light this somehow!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Tony:hmmm let me try something *spits on the wick of the dynamite stick*

Jonathan:yes thats workng...shit its gone out ..abs Tony

Karasu:lemme try something on you Tony*grabs Tony and blows at him*

Tony:ermm Karasu you need a damn mint

Karasu:just click?!

Tony:fine *clicks and a spark comes out* not working....

Rin:......hmmmm Jonathan have you got any gun powder?

Tony:why do we need that?

Rin:you will see Smile

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Jonathan "Yes I do. Hang on."

Pulling out a different wet stick of dynamite, Jonathan cuts it open and the gun powder is still dry.

Jonathan "Whatever your idea is, hope it's good. Devil Fruit or not, I still can't breathe underwater!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:32 am

Atriarch getting bored, leaves the house. the wind has picked up to the point where it is hard to hold your ground. The ocean has receded to the point the ships are stuck in mud.
"How am I going to get out of this one?"
the marines have taken notice and are scattering around trying to come up with a plan.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:19 am

Karasu sighed.

"I can use my wind here. If I change the density of the wind around the blast, I can contain it to a particular area, that way we'll all be safe." Karasu stated, looking quite pleased with himself.

"OH YEAH!" Tony shouted, remembering Karasu's abilities had been used like this before.

Jonathan turned to look at Karasu. "You really are full of tricks. Interesting..." He said, intrigued to see such powers for himself.

"Whenever you're ready, Rin." Karasu said softly. He took his hands out of his pockets and prepared himself.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 am

Rin closes her eyes to allow herself to think. Good thing its dark so no one can see her. All right, she thinks to herself, you're a weapons merchant for a reason. Think...

Rin: *opens her eyes* okay...Karasu, first I need to do a wind blast wall, cut into it so I get a ledge.

Karasu: Got it.

With a chop of his head, a large part of stone comes out of the wall seamlessly. She feels it with her hand to make sure it's all right to use.

Rin: Gun powder won't burst on a wet ground, will it? *she makes a pile of gun powder on the ledge* Everyone back up!

She takes a small lighter out of her pocket and flashes it a few times until it works. She turns it on and throws it towards the shelf with gun powder.

Rin: *covers her ears* do your worst, Karasu
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 pm

come on guys~~ why are all the rp's dying. someone post please??
^___^
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:20 am

hmm, well I am not in the cave with you, my character is more waiting at the house. let me think of what I can do with that.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:33 am

Karasu's eyes and expression changed to one of deep concentration and focus. Raising his arm, the palm of his hand lined up with the area he would contain the blast to, he turned and smiled at Rin. She could feel herself becoming much more calm despite the dangerous situation they were currently faced with. It was as if Karasu's confidence was contagious. Shallow, surface feelings of fear and worry dispersed by the quiet storm that was Karasu's personality. It was evident that Rin was quickly developing faith in her new captain.

As the lighter descended onto the pile of gunpowder, the pirates shielded their eyes and covered their ears. Karasu made his move quickly. A flash of light was seen, quite small. Rin turned to look at the area she had thrown the lighter to in disbelief and confusion, shocked by what she saw. There was a massive hole in the side of the cave with numerous cracks branching out from it, however, the cave was still stable.

"I... there was NO sound!?" Rin yelled in confusion, her words echoing off the walls.

"I contained it. Cool huh?" Karasu stated, looking quite proud of himself, afterall, he had surprised everyone else with him.

"You expected any less from our captain?" Tony added, questioning Rin's faith in Karasu. He seemed to be feeling better, Jonathan was supporting Tony after the water had weakened him.

"We should keep moving, who has the map?" Jonathan inquired with confidence, breaking the confusion and bringing everyone back to the harsh reality of the situation at hand.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Well im back Smile

Tony and Jonathan where away from the group as Jonathan was helping him walk.

Tony:ermmm Jonathan

Jonathan:yes Tony?

Tony:i dont normally do this ..so listen well...thank you for your help

Jonathan:why thank you but ther-

Tony:also dont tell anyone about this or else

Jonathan: i wouldnt want it any other way ^^

Karasu:well we gotta set up camp here seeing as our human torch is weakened

Tony:hey imn ot weakened just tired...

Karasu:quit crying Blakz

Tony:i swear your getting me angry!

Karasu: baby, baby, Big Blakz Baby Razz

Tony:thats it *turns himself to a burning inferno* dont call me a baby!!

Jonathan:erm hehe i see got his powers back

Tony:huh hey i do..lets move on then ^^

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:38 am

Rin's eyes went wide as she saw Tony set himself on fire. She grinned. So close...she's almost there...-they're- almost there. She quickly took out her map and looked, even though she had never gotten this far so it was probably pointless. Her eyes go from the map to the cave a couple times. Now that they we're on dry land, she could think.

Rin: Uh...I guess we can start this way...

Tony: All right! Now we're going somewhere!!

If we're going anyway at all...Rin thinks to herself, sighing. No, stop. Confidence Rin, confidence! She clenches her fist, flames forming in her eyes. Karasu sweat drops.

Karasu: Uh...rin...

Rin: This way! I'm absolutely sure of it! *grinning*

Jonathan: That's a better response.

Rin leads thw way through the cave, with Tony walking next to her, lighting the way. She looks over to him and, just by sensing his prescence, knew how strong he was. Tony noticed her glance and looked over to her.

Tony: Problem kid?

Rin: *slightly embarrassed* N-No...nothing.

They keep walking until Rin stops them. She couldn't hear the water drip to the floor in front of them.

Rin: hold up guys *picks up a rock from the ground and throws in in front of them*

no sound is heard. She winces. Not good.

Rin: there's a drop ahead. *facing Karasu* What now, capt'n?
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:08 am

Karasu looked ahead, his expression portraying a slight feeling of boredom. It was as if he pitied the challenge of a hole, and he had reason to. This wasn't complicated whatsoever.

"Tony, create a large flame please." Karasu asked in an indifferent tone. His boredom was becoming more apparent to the others.

"Sure thing, Captain!" Tony replied, clenching his fist and readying his arm for a punching motion which would produce a powerful flame.

"H...Hey... STOP!" Rin shouted in confusion. "Is that really safe, I mean come on... This is a confined space guys... You can't just blow it up..." She sighed and put her head in her hands. "(How did I get stuck with them?)" she thought to herself.

"Rin, please, everything is under complete control." Karasu reassured her. "You really think I'd request such a thing in this little space without a good reason?" He asked rhetorically. It was almost a patronising tone. He was beginning to enjoy himself a little more.

Jonathan stood silent, looking on at the chaos that was Karasu's crew. How could they cause so much chaos, and yet work so well together?

Tony punched forward producing a ball of fire which was soaring forwards and escaping them.

"KARASU!!! DO SOMETHING!!!" Rin screamed in a sarcastic tone, almost mocking him. Karasu didn't mind, it showed her faith in him, something highly important to him.

"Gotcha!" Karasu replied, smiling. He raised his hands and, using his devil fruit powers, created a sphere of wind which encompassed the flame. The flame was perfectly contained within this sphere. The constant flow of wind made sure that there was enough air to fuel the fire, truly a remarkable invention. A floating flame that would now be their guide.

Gently pushing the sphere of flame forward using more wind, Karasu was able to see clearly what was up ahead.

"Looks like the hole stretches the whole way across, and it's too wide to jump... Luckily, I have another idea." Karasu said as he smiled more. He was definitely enjoying this now. It was like a puzzle, something which Karasu was easily amused by.

The crew followed Karasu and their makeshift torch up to the large hole. They stopped, looking on at Karasu and awaiting this new idea. Feeling ever more confident in Karasu's abilities, Jonathan posed a question.

"So, how do you suppose we cross this then?" He asked, looking around the cave for an idea of his own.

"Easy, Tony can use his flames to launch himself across, and I can walk on wind." Karasu replied.

"And what about us two?" Rin asked, looking slightly cross.

"Well, Tony and I will each carry one of you two across." Karasu replied.

"Carry!?" Rin yelled at him.

"Or you could stay here? I mean, I'd go with the wind master and the human torch myself... but hey, I'm biased..." Karasu replied, a huge smile on his face.

"Fine..." Rin sighed, not looking very pleased.

Tony walked up to Karasu and whispered to him, the others hadn't noticed. "Couldn't you have just made a path out of wind and let the others walk across?"

"Of course, but where'd be the team bonding?" Karasu whispered back, laughing.

Rin overheard the laughter and shot a look at him. It was fair to say that Karasu was now quite afraid of her... At least for the time being...

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:06 am

Karasu sweats as he notices Rin's glare

Tony:Jonathan your with me huh... *Tony notices Jonathans dust silohette and Karasu and him on halfway across* ....(I swear Karasu u are gonna die)

Karasu:hurry up flamebrain

Tony:fine looks like its just you and me short stuff...*grabs Rins hand* hold on tight kid FLAMING ROCKET!! *Tony is sent flying and only reaches half way*

Rin:where gonna fall!!

Tony:AFTERBURNER!!*farts*

Rin:GAH!!*flys to the other side with Blakz still behind her*

Tony:why did you run?

Rin:IDIOT!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!

Tony:wait Rin dont do anything rash! : Shocked

Rin:oh im gonna hurt you *beats Tony up*

Tony:Awb Sowby Win (she gave him a swollen face he said "im Sorry Rin")

Karasu:heheee team bonding i love it

Rin:haaahhaaahhhaaaaa idiot!

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:49 am

I wouldnt beat you up Grem. Give me more credit!!
--------

Rin: Let's just go over now... * fixing up Tony*

Tony: Fine.

Tony lifts Rin up at sets himself on fire. She closes her eyes and tightens her grip around him. He smirks.

Tony: Scared kid?

Rin: *looks up, not wavering* No.

Tony: Good then.

Tony jumps and rockets himself through the air. She keeps her eyes open this time, knowing Tony's watching her. They land on the other side of the void and he lets her down.

Rin: Thanks...

Tony: No sweat, hope you enjoyed the ride~

Rin: *rolls her eyes and grins* Very enjoyable.

Karasu: Come on you too.

Tony and Rin look at each other before catching up to the others. She looks around. Tony nice, and practically her age...even though he thinks she's a kid. And Karasu's cool too...and he lets her drink beer.

Rin: I think I'll like being a pirate...

Jonathan: You say something?

Rin: *slightly embarrassed* nothing! nothing...let's keep going~!
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:13 am

Yes you would....if you smelt the fart you would kill me :3 its like 3 stink bombs let off at once Razz

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:18 am

you guys dont know me at all. im not like that~~ chill, grem ^_^
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 am

Disgusting children T_T

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:03 am

The gang had been walking for a little while now, getting ever closer to discovering if the treasure they were hoping for really existed. The flame which had been guiding them was still burning brightly and staying ahead of the group. Karasu was walking behind it, yet still at the front.

"Hey Karasu, I'm getting bored here..." Tony mumbled. He had his hands in his pockets and was kicking a rock along the ground, looking down at it as he walked.

"Ahh! Be more careful!" Jonathan moaned as Tony carelessly kicked the rock, striking him on his right ankle.

Rin shook her head in despair and then walked up closer to the front where Karasu was.

"So do you think we'll find anything here?" Rin asked, trying to be optimistic.

"Yes, of course." Karasu replied, still looking straight ahead.

"How come you're so sure?" Rin replied, looking a little puzzled.

"Well, I know we're going to find something, might not be the treasure though..." He said, smiling slightly.

Karasu turned to look at Rin.

"Even if we don't find anything, at least we had fun, right?" He asked, still smiling.

"Uh.. I guess... what with getting lost, you and Tony almost drowning, and then Tony's behaviour back there..." She replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Haha, still, it was an adventure." Karasu replied, turning back to look ahead. "It's getting brighter up ahead, we must be getting closer to something..."

Rin turned and looked too.

"What does the map say?" Karasu asked Rin.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:22 am

"Ah...well...I never mapped this far into the cave...but judging by the wind coming from the light and the geography of the island...we should end up on one of the mountains."

"Interesting..." Karasu ponders, staring straight ahead. I roll my eyes.

Rin: Yo Tony...you can turn off the heat. We're close enough to the light to see now.

Tony doesn't respond but turns off the heat, not facing me. I run passed both of them to see what's ahead. I stop at the ledge and look down.

"Oh..."

There's a big drop, maybe a story, to the bottom of the drop which is water. Jonathan comes up next to me and whistles.

Jonathan: Well...that's an interesting sight.

Rin: Y-yeah. *Sighs* don't tell me this was all for nothing...

Tony: Nah...there's gotta be somethin' else, right captain.

Karasu: Yeah...this was just a test. There's much more to see at the bottom...that's where we'll find the treasure.

Tony: For all we know it's at the bottom of the water where devil fruit people can't get to. The perfect hiding spot.

Rin: At the bottom huh?

She looks down as the wind blows rapidly, blowing the hair in her face. She moves it out of the way. She thinks for a few moments...there's only one thing to do I guess...she thinks. She takes out her maps and hands them to Tony.

Rin: Hold these for a sec?

Tony" What're you doing? *taking them*

rin: *grinning* Seeing what's at the bottom~

And she jumps off the ledge...

Rin's mind: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LAND IN THE WATER!!
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:15 am

The others watch as Rin descends towards the water in a diving position. Karasu is looking down below when he spots something. Cursing under his breath, he runs and dives off the edge too, following Rin.

"CAPTAIN!!! YOU'LL DIE IF YOU HIT THE WATER!!!" Tony shouted with fear. He readied himself to jump down after Karasu, but Jonathan put out his hand, holding him back.

"He's the Captain, he knows what he's doing. Trust him." Jonathan stated, watching carefully as Karasu headed towards Rin, and the water.

"DAMMIT, IT'S NOT ENOUGH!" Karasu shouted as he released wind from his feet, rocketing him much more quickly towards her, but also towards the water.

"HE'S GONNA DROWN!!!" Tony shouted, fearing for Karasu's life.

It was then that Rin noticed numerous, clear and transparent wires. They were all very thin, but hitting them with such speed would be an instant death for any unsuspecting victim. It was a trap that whoever had hidden the treasure must have set up. Fear grew inside Rin's heart, she knew that a painful death was close, she couldn't turn back now.

Turning herself around to wave one last goodbye to her new crewmates, a look of shocked appeared across her face. A silhouette passed by her, and as she realised that only 2 men were left standing, she knew who it must be.

Karasu had caught up with Rin, catching her gently in his arms. As he tried to turn himself, he lost focus for a second, resulting in them both falling further downwards. Being almost horizontal in the air, Karasu's back was nearing the wires at a very fast rate, Rin now being out of immediate danger.

"DO SOMETHING!" She yelled as she closed her eyes.

"Stay calm, it'll all be fine..." Karasu stated, trying to reassure Rin.

Karasu repositioned Rin onto his left shoulder and, using his devil fruit powers, grabbed onto the air, slowing them down, but not to a stop. They were about 3 feet from death now, Karasu still trying to slow them down.

"KARASU!!!!!!!" Rin screamed, grabbing hold of him tighter. Fighting against the pressure of the wind that they had accumulated from falling so far so quickly was making it hard for her to hold on to Karasu, even though he was holding onto her with one arm also.

Suddenly Karasu's expression changed. The wind around them stopped. There was now a complete absense of any wind. They were floating in mid-air, inches from the wires. Karasu's eyes were perfectly focused. Rin slowly opened her eyes, not knowing what to expect.

"Y...you did it.." She stated, still shaking from fear of what had happened, and what might have happened.

Karasu was still standing in the middle of the air. The expression on his face hadn't changed.

"This time. Don't be so reckless, I don't want to lose an important crewmate. There is only so much I can bend fate..." Karasu stated, slowly but calmly. Every word with meaning, with purpose.

"Y..yes Captain..." Rin said, still shaking.

Making a sweeping movement with his right arm, Karasu slashed the wires apart, they curved downwards, leaving a wide opening that they could easily fit through. Repositioning Rin again, back into his arms, Karasu descended slowly, landing on the edge of where the water met the grassy forest beside it. Karasu let Rin down gently, back onto her feet.

"I just want to keep all my friends safe, I hope you understand." Karasu said, his expression back to normal now. He smiled, looking at Rin.

Rin looked at Karasu.

"If I separate the water completely, the treasure should be visible at the bottom. I'll lower you in with my wind, and we can leave here with it, safely this time." He smiled.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:01 am

Well I see that I was completely ignored. I don't know what to say in this since you guys are going perfectly fine without me and I have little priority or control about what happens.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Sorry dude, i had already typed that up, and i did tell you that i was writing a post. You posted knowing that, so... that was kinda rude...

I like your writing though, so please post a new one Razz

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Tony:Shit that was close....

Jonathan:...what were they thinking...

Tony:Jono lets try to get a closer look

Jonathan:-nods- sure

Jonthan jumps on Tonys back and Tony jumps over as they get close the notice what Karasu had seen

Tony:Hold on Jono its gonna get hot...BLAZING TORNADO!!

Tony incinerates the wires to a point where none can be seen

Jonathan:ahh theres some land over land there

Tony:fine...

Karasu notices them land and waves at them

Tony:hehehe idiot *waves back* is the little squirt all right

Karasu: she is ok not hurt at all she is in the water

Tony: thats good .... might join her ^^

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down