[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

+4
Alex[NU]
blacklegluffy
[NU]
battosaixgirl
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by Alex[NU] Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:16 am

lol, and Ulquiorra looked on in horror thinking "I used to have hair like that"

...I'm paraphrasing of course lol

And with Ulquiorra's dying comments, I think he could have been a good guy...He not only hid stuff from Aizen, but he also started taking a liking to Ichigo and crew...

...You never told me why you dislike Orihime
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by battosaixgirl Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:41 am

Yeah... I liked Ulquiorra...It's too bad that he died...

I just don't like her...she's all Kurosaki-kun~ Kurosaki-kun~ Shut up and get a life you obsessed freak..he doesn't like you like that! Instead of sitting on the side lines complaining try fighting for once!

Just saying~~~ ^___^
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:30 am

Oooh! Bleach discussion!

Yeh, I hate Orihime too. And Sakura (naruto). They are all just fangirls cheering on teh character who actually rocks, taking up panel time T_T

But yeh, i can't wait until Urahara gets into the fighting, I think he's a vizard, and i also wanna see his bankai that "isn't for training purposes".

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:35 am

finally someone who agrees...and Urahara's Bankai would be cool but I doubt he's a Vizard...idk y...he never got that virus or whatever (forgets b/c it was so long ago) but I don't think he's one of them. There are so many hybrids lately it's nice to see a regular shinigami~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:04 am

You used "Urahara" and "regular" in the same sentence O_O

Are we talkin about the same guy? Very Happy

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:05 am

lol...I guess you have a point there~ lol =D
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:10 am

Imagine if they made a bleach/naruto crossover.

Like made Naruto into Ichigo and so on. And Ichigo became naruto etc. Kakashi became Urahara and all, someone made a pic of this already. Like, just for an episode or an extended ep, i think it would be immense.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Just when Ulquiorra -almost- becomes a good guy...he dies. Oh, the irony...

What are the odds the Yammy's the freakin' strongest one?! Honestly, this is gonna be some heck of a fight.

All and all, interesting chapter...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 am

Yeah i know, i was hoping Ulquiorra would live, and join Ichigo's side. I quite like him. To be honest, although he is surprised, I keep thinking that somehow he knew what he was doing, if even in the slightest, as if he was actually helping Ichigo to become stronger. I don't know, but it would be cool if it was true. He did manage to hit Ichigo in the same place twice, where the hollow hole appeared.

Yeh, Yammy came as quite the surprise to me. I was thinking "yeh Renji, bankai his a$$, get it over with" and then was really shocked when i saw his power. I mean, the way he got beaten senseless by Urahara and Yoruichi, just...i dunno. He would have died had Ulquiorra not saved his life, so it makes me wonder what happened? My question now is whether or not Ulquiorra's second release is as strong as Yammy? I don't think so, but i'm interested. I think this will be a great opportunity for everyone to fight together to take him down, but I am wondering how it will work, cuz i dont think Kubo is gonna make ichigo go into the hollow form again to beat him, that would be such a failure and so boring. I am interested to see what happens. I would really like to see Chad or Renji finish him tho ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira[NU] Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:30 am

Sorry but there is no way in hell yammy is the "Strongest" espada as he put. He may be large in size, but so was grand fisher and look what isshin did to him. Anyways, there are four captains in hueco mundo who would just rape him (Mostly mayuri with the "Rape" part ._.) There is no way in hell he will live too long...It wouldn't surprise me honestly if rukia, chad, and renji killed him. And back onto the Espada becoming a good guy idea, Yeah I was hoping grimmjow would...He technically still could considering they haven't really shown if he is alive or not...but we know Nel is good for sure so it is possible.
Oh and in this part
Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 2 Ukitakeattacking
I Think that is Ukitake Attacking halibel, considering he is the only one there we know has a Water/Lightning Zanpakuto

Akira[NU]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:29 am

But Ukitake's fighting the little girl that hangs around with Stark and Hitsugaya's dealing with Hanibel. At least I hope so. Toshiro v.s Hanibel would be an awesome fight~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:44 am

Toshiro sucks tho lol Very Happy, he's an aweful fighter

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:25 am

eh, he tries...and his Bankai's cool. Who doesnt like dragons? Go Hyorinmaru~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:45 am

Hes boring :/
I wants to see mom fight ><

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:36 pm

I'm hoping Hitsugaya dies in this fight...I honestly dislike him as a character, and find him extremely overrated...

...Plus, he's fighting Halibel, and she's clearly going to own him. Someone that looks that awesome with skeleton teeth - has to be innate at being badass ._.

And Yammy being the strongest, now that I look back at all the hints was a given; Akira, you had a point with the whole "Yammy being beaten senseless, and Ulquiorra having to save him" but please reread the chapter people - he's ten until he releases. That means most likely that his power is exponential.

...like if Ulquiorra equaled a math problem he'd be (2x= Power) lol

x is for each release

Yammy is more like (x^10 = Power)

x would be for each release

...you do the math, but Yammy's power has been foreshadowed ever since they kept saying the 9th Espada was the weakest and such. Didn't anyone wonder why the 9th was considered the weakest - but Yammy was a rank lower...

...And Batto...Dragons are cool, if they fight well and look awesome. Hitsugaya's bankai looks awesome - but he fights worse then Orihime ._.
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:42 am

ROFL, looks like TOshiro is dead haha

Enter, the vizard! ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:56 am

Bye, Bye Toshiro...I don't really like him, but he has a lot of fans and they're gonna be pissed...and Hinamori will probably go wako again. lol

From the looks of it, Soi Fon's in trouble too. Why is everyone losing so badly?!

Stark and Kyosaku are so cool~ Can't wait to see what happens...

Soul Society-1 (they killed the three girls)
Arrancar- 0 (so far...)

but the Arrancar will catch up FAST
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 09, 2009 5:37 am

Toshiro has clones and Soi Fon's in trouble...interesting...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Sat May 09, 2009 10:01 am

^ indeed and looks like the dos espada became ghost rider lol
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 10, 2009 12:30 am

Come on Soi Fon, please have a bankai haha, otherwise you are gonna be dead soon T+T

NOOOOOOOOOO! WHY IS TOSHIRO STILL ALIVE!?

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 10, 2009 2:27 am

lol~~~ I know...toshiro just can't die...

imagine if Soi Fon got all wrinkley *shudder* she'd look like old man Yama~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 10, 2009 3:46 am

haha ^^

I'm thinking because she's kinda a speed type that she will be the perfect match for the old Espada guy. Clearly doesn't stand much of a chance if she doesn't have a bankai tho, and even if she does, it's not looking good...

And Toshiro robbed us of another great moment, Yama was gonna get to fight Hallibel T_T , and he's a useful character so NOOOOOOOOO!

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 14, 2009 10:53 am

Bleach chapter out early...I really don't care abotu to Toshiro battle, even tho I like Hanibel...

The Soi Fon one is getting pretty intense~~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Thu May 14, 2009 11:16 am

maybe she'll prove that she is a captain and go bankai.

cuz she technically needs it as that is one of the requirements, the other being kill... and she didn't kill her predacessor

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Fri May 15, 2009 8:21 am

Ragmaan wrote:maybe she'll prove that she is a captain and go bankai.

cuz she technically needs it as that is one of the requirements, the other being kill... and she didn't kill her predacessor

Not necessarily, think about Zaraki, he doesn't have a bankai - his only reasoning behind getting accepted as a captain, was his defeat of the previous captain. So there are loopholes. I suspect, if she doesn't have a bankai, she was choosen as the 2nd division captain due to her heritage of the Fon Family. Apparently, they are a royalty, not on the same level as Byakuya's family - but she's up there.

And I want Halibel to kill...everyone. Did you not see the Burning Current Batto?! How is that not intense lol (then again, I'm a Halibel Fanboy...Because she's smexy like that XD)
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next