[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

+4
Alex[NU]
blacklegluffy
[NU]
battosaixgirl
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by Ragmaan Fri May 15, 2009 8:25 am

they only respect family because of power. the royalty are those that are strong. otherwise she needs bankai.

kenpachi is the exception that proves the rule. soi fon can't be that cuz that would be a poor plot part.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 16, 2009 12:28 am

Zaraki is excessively powerful lol, he got captain by killing his predecessor. If Zaraki had bankai...I think the world would explode. He took on Tousen and Komamura, both of em using bankai, and he was barely even trying.

Which leads me to my next point. Tousen? Is he even that strong?

I mean, Aizen is really powerful. He proved that in fighting Soul Society, bankai Ichigo and Renji, Komamura etc.
Gin is really powerful, he proved that in Turn back the pendulum by killing people, including a 3rd (i think) seat. He also fought Toshiro and was evidently not even trying whilst Toshiro was trying to kill him. We know he is powerful.

But Tousen, he was a weakling in Kensei's gang. He got his ass handed to him by Kenpachi (who ichigo fought without bankai and they were even). He hasn't been able to do anything useful so far.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Sat May 16, 2009 4:27 am

tousen had a horrible matchup. most anyone else would be a good matchup.

and kenpachi getting bankai would do naught as he probably woudln't be boosted much except for maybe a new weapon.

and aizen fought people that were exhausted from other battles.
gin is unknown.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 16, 2009 5:37 am

Tousen wouldn't be a captain if he was weak...maybe he just hasn't shown us his full power yet...even though he did fight Zaraki, we really don't that much about him to say he's weak...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 16, 2009 6:55 am

Let me remind you of something Ragmaan.

Aizen took on Bankai Hitsugaya, uninjured, and he OWNED him! So there Very Happy

Gin is super powerful.

Tousen just sucks XD

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Sat May 16, 2009 7:49 am

but hitsu sucks. thats a whole nother' matter.

and tousen's match up was the worst kind. the stuff that tousen disabled really didn't matter to kenpachi, as he had bloodlust and would swing blindly even if he had no senses.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 23, 2009 1:46 am

Lol~ Soi Fon just totally ditched Ameda...love it~~ (I know she'll come back but still...)

Kubo-sensei just keeps giving Toshiro more power...he can stop now...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 23, 2009 2:49 am

Come on Hallibel, kill him while we're still young.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Sat May 23, 2009 6:52 am

lol its not like Hitsugaya is god moding or anything he just saved his ultimate trump card is all =P and we still havent seen all of what Halibel can do yet.
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 30, 2009 5:12 am

Soi Fon Bankai.... *excited****
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 30, 2009 11:13 pm

I'm wondering why she tied herself to that building, maybe she can't control her bankai yet?

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:00 am

Ragmaan wrote:maybe she'll prove that she is a captain and go bankai.

cuz she technically needs it as that is one of the requirements, the other being kill... and she didn't kill her predacessor

point in case.

why am i so accurate!

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Congrats Ragmaan.

Also, I predicted that Nagato would revive Kakashi so yey!

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:54 am

that was cuz if kishi didn't, the fan girls would murder him :O
fanboys included.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:09 am

lol~ so true...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:26 pm

Bankai...and she gets a bazooka...interesting
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:31 am

Weird...Not really so excited this week, bleach wasn't that interesting.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:07 am

I agree.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3