[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure 2 Character Creation Topic

5 posters

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure 2 Character Creation Topic Empty Alucard's Insane RP Adventure 2 Character Creation Topic

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:05 am

Alan "Since I'm going to put it up some time around tomorrow, I think we should go ahead and make our characters now.

Same basis as last time. Put 150 points to any 3 stats and make one LP Special (Different than LP Abilities, LP Specials are for combat) and one LP Ability.

Name: Alan

HP: 60
Strength: 45
LP: 45

LP Ability: Snack Boost - Increased HP recovery from food.

LP Special: Burning Knuckle - A powerful launch-forward punch that deals damage while healing someone of the user's choice.

Wearing: A black trenchcoat, a black Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess shirt, black pants, black boots, and a new black hat.

Story: After his first adventure with the group of strange characters he met, Alan felt a sense of accomplishment. Not only did he go on an awesome adventure to finish his Sandvich Edible Device, but he, with help, once again defeated Prime Invader Zoda and threw a large wrench in his plans before he even started.

Right now he is at Dragonroost Island, receiving mail delivery jobs for the Ritos at 15 Rupees per job. Good pay, and an easy job with his speed boat. Today's job however, he received a package that caught his keen interest...

Alan "Is this for reals? Keen! I'll get to see them again..."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure 2 Character Creation Topic Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure 2 Character Creation Topic

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:43 am

Tell me... should I use Beat, or possibly the guy in my avatar? :C
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure 2 Character Creation Topic Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure 2 Character Creation Topic

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:50 am

Alan "Use whoever you want."

You can have up to 2 characters, but one has to come later.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:00 am

Alrighty then, in that case I guess I'll pick em both. Daisuke's more the villain type though. Dat fine?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:04 am

Alan "If he teams up with us then sure. Otherwise we'll have to work something out."

Just go ahead and make their stats and such now
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:23 am

Name: Jack the Revived Ripper AKA Jack the Ripper II AKA Spring Heeled Jack II AKA MIAO (Mothman In Appearence Only)
Type: Unknoooooowwwwwnnnnnn
HP: 50
Strength: 45
LP: 55

(Currently:
SP: 70
LP: 55)

Inventory:
Cane with sword inside
Black bag with straight razor inside
{empty}
{empty}
Weapon:
Iron claws, fiery spit

LP Ability: Gains extra experience from delivering the final blow

LP special: Feral spiny fireball - Jack starts springing all over the place, swinging his blade around while belching bursts of flame, delivering damage to opponents and disappearing for an opponent turn

Wearing: Silver helmet covered by fedora, silver artistic exo-ribcage, iron claws, cane, spring-powered shoes, black jumpsuit w/bat wings, covers it all with a trenchcoat

Story: Unknoooooooowwwwwwnnnnnn... Recently causing some veddy mysterious but assuredly lovelywonderful havoc around the place where stuff takes place

Last edited by Doctor Diabolical on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:42 am

Meh, alrighty.

=====================================================

Name: Beat Yoz

Strength: 40
LP: 50

LP Ability: Highly Flammable - Makes lighting things up more easy.

LP Special: Flare Fist - Makes user able to create a flame out of nowhere on the palm of his hand, wich will, when hitting the baddie, possibly catch flames and if not, at least create a flare of fire that burninates him/her.

Wearing: A hoodie of choice, with jeans and nice running shoes. Also black versions of gloves like the ones you see in Naruto, and he has a blade of some gold like metal with a picture of a beetle carved on it as a medallion of sorts. The belt of the jeans has a chain that goes into his backpocket, wich contains his wallet. Around his neck theres also a little bag sort of thing with the bag itself around his lower chest.

Story: Once Zoda was defeated, he went to his home where he found a hobo living there with his cat. The cat had some kittes, and one of them really fell in love with Beat and so did Beat with her. She named the kitten Sync and sewed a little carrying bag for it wich he keeps around his neck in a way that lets Sync look around from Beat's hoodies neckline. He then jumped onto a train, just for the enjoyment of it.

Name: Daisuke J. Goto

Strength: 50
LP: 40

LP Ability: Strength Boost - Strength increases in fight.

LP Special: Pressure Boom Palm - Runs at the opponent full speed with other palm open, and as he crosses the opponent, he slams the open palm to the opponents body. This, by touch, releases a strong blast of pressure, wich'll slam the opponent real hard.

Wearing: A red sleeveless jacket with a hoodie on it, wich can be "closed" with two beady like things, and on the back of it there's images of tribal wings. A rather small sleeveless shirt, couple of medallions doing the job of good luck charms, Jeans with some cuts on them, running shoes, a wristwatch. Also a belt of brown leather with a belt buckle resembling a lions skull. Also has a white bandana tied on his other elbow.

Story: Unknown. Travels around the world as a mecrenary: he takes missions from mission boards and completes them for money wich he carries around with him in a bag.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:19 am

Name: Goral.
Job: mercenary.

HP: 70
Strength: 70
LP: 40

LP Ability: battle cry- in battle, the strength of the party is increased by 10. (cost 10 LP to use)

LP Special: Coniecto Vesica (latin)- each rune on his sword lights up and an inferno will engulf anyone hit (cost 20 LP to use)

Wearing:black and gold armor.
Alucard's Insane RP Adventure 2 Character Creation Topic Snapshot_20090621

story: his partner Reno went on a mission without him, and was killed by something, he is now trying to find what ever the hell did it.

(pic will be updated when I buy this

Last edited by Robert_Russell on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:32 am

Robert_Russell wrote:Name: Goral.
Job: mercenary.
story: his partner Robert went on a mission without him for a king, brought back the body of Zoda, and made enough to retire, Goral got not a single coin.

Dood, follow the rules of IRPA character creation. Hate to &$%^&, but that just ain't valid.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:39 am

I was in a hurry, I'll finish it, when I got back I saw the edit didn't go thru.
EDIT: is now.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Name: Samael
Type: Fallen angel
Strength: 70
LP: 30
Story: Hunted by an annoying enemy, the poison of god starts on his journey for power.

Inventory:
Jar of acid
2 blood packs
{Nothing}
Weapon
Acidic Claw (causes poisoning stacking to 5 times)
Special Ability:
1. Metamorphosis: Becomes a full powered Demon. Attack power tripled and poisons stack twice as fast, Costs 10 LP every turn.

Last edited by Friki Tiki[NU] on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:33 am

Alan "Tiki, you have 2 LP Specials. You can only have one LP Special, so make an LP Ability."

Basically a special skill or ability you can do. I recommend get rid of Invoke Martyr before friendly fire incidents occur out of angerness.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:41 am

editted
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down