[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival Horror RP Character Creation Topic

4 posters

Go down

Survival Horror RP Character Creation Topic Empty Survival Horror RP Character Creation Topic

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Alan "I think it's time to start the new SH RP. I'm making a new system to things, though, to make you need to think a bit on you characters.

Now, for the stats, there are 3 categories: bad, medium, and good. Each category requires more or less points depending on the one you choose. bad is 1, medium is 2, and good is 3. This is a response to everyone making fast and strong characters in SH RP 1.

Here's a breakdown

Strength: Decides your physical strength
Weak 1
Medium 2
Strong 3

Speed: Decides whether you can do things that require moving from one place to another/doing something before someone/something else.
Slow 1
Medium 2
Fast 3

Survival Ability: How well you are at surviving blows and injuries.
Low 1
Decent 2
Good 3

Item: Items you start with
One 1
Two 2
Three 3

You get 7 Points you can distribute. Note that you HAVE to have at least 1 point placed in each of the 3 physical stats.

My character Alan has Medium Speed, Strength, Survival Ability, and one Item

With a medium speed, he does things at a decent speed and can . Medium strength means he can do decent damage in a fight and be strong enough to do most casual things, including climbing up ledges, but he can't carry heavy items. He has a Decent survival ability, so he can survive a fair amount of damage before falling. He also has one item to start with, so it can be a small weapon or a pocket light. He has an LED Lite.

Does that make sense? If not, send me a PM and I'll help you on how the system works. During your 'adventure', you'll find items that can increase your stats, so watch out for them.

This takes place right after SH RP 1, so you can use your old characters if you wish (that includes you, Tiki). They will have their old items, just place the stats on them. NOTE! Please, if you can, look up your inventory when the RP ended. I'll look them up for you, but I'd appreciate it if you would go ahead and look it up and post it with your character.

Now go ahead and make your characters. Will start when at least 2 people finish their characters."

Will you survive? Who knows.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Survival Horror RP Character Creation Topic Empty Re: Survival Horror RP Character Creation Topic

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Leslie Trent:

Strength

Speed

Survival Ability

Item
5 (all left over from last RP): Notepad w/pencil, lighter & swiss army knife on charm keychain. Butcher's knife and LED light.

Last edited by Doctor Diabolical on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Survival Horror RP Character Creation Topic Empty Re: Survival Horror RP Character Creation Topic

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:52 am

Name: Robert.

Strength: Strong

Speed: Slow (the plants thorns did a number on my leg)

Survival Ability: Low (did not get hit in last RP.)

Items: hunting knife, 9mm with one bullet left in it and a mounted light, a box of matches (left over from last RP).
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:24 am

Jim Conner
He's your regular ol white collar shmuck, he just got back working late from the office and his car breaks down.
Strength

Speed

Survival Ability

Item
2, tire iron (from car) pager

Last edited by Friki Tiki[NU] on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:27 am

Alan "Tiki, you only get 7 points to distribute. Get rid of some items or something."

Heads up
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:28 am

fixed
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down