[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

+2
Robert_Russell
Alucard009
6 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! Empty Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by Alucard009 Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Alucard "The remake of the original Insane RP Adventure found on NXC that went over 14 pages until falling apart due to inconsistency, its back by (No ones) popular demand!

Here's the mission. You need to get a loaf of bread from the store...in the Demon Lord's Castle Town. Anything can happen in this RP, but YOU can control what happens too.

Because I'm not sure how this will turn out, all I want is for it to be fun. So if you think things are too complicated, please tell me so I can modify this stuff to make it more simple.

Here's the rundown:

Put 150 points to any of these stats

HP AKA The "Number that represents how hard I'm getting my ass kicked"
Strength AKA The "Number that represents how hard I can kick someone's ass"
LP AKA The "Number that represents something that can be used to kick someone's ass"

LP stands for Logic Points. These are used to control the world and bend it to your will! Increase your HP, increase your strength, find your own solution to solve problems outside the given ones, and even more outside this stuff!

Each character made also gets a special ability. I have to okay these special abilities, but they can range from holding more items, using less LP for special events, or even having a few more points to distribute.

Here's a character card for a character I made:

Name: Saint Alucard I Code # 009 {Just 'Alucard' for his name}
Type: Semi-Human Vampire
HP: 50
Strength: 50
LP: 50
Story: He sits around in a bar in The City. Waiting for people who he sent out his contracts to, he is unsure if he'll go on the mission with everyone else. He thinks he may need to because of the dangers they will face.

Inventory:
{Nothing}
{Nothing}
{Nothing}
{Nothing}
Weapon
{Bare Knuckle}

Special Ability: Cape space
Alucard can hold 2 more items than other people

Since he has Cape Space, his inventory will have 6 slots instead of 4. It's not too complex: if you don't know what you want, here's a simple list of possible ones

Hold 2 more inventory items
Stronger
More HP
More LP
Using items during battles doesn't take your turn
Use Less LP
More Experience after victories
Regain 15 HP after a fight

Each character who joins in needs to have some reason why they enter. It doesn't have to make sense or go with the plot, you can enter like this is Super Smash Bros. by riding some table or falling from the sky. Just entering is fine.

Combat works like a standard RPG, so I'll just talk about it if we ever get into one.

{See next post. Made into another one so its easier to read}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by Alucard009 Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Alucard "Moving on, here's some more stuff. These are kinda important.

RULES OF THE WORLD
1. LP is your sanity. If you completely run out, you lose your ability to control what you do, possibly leading to serious injury or death. LP isn't recommended for people under the age of 6. By reading this you agree that screwing yourself over by abusing your LP powers is entirely your fault. Enjoy LP by the can...or by the case!

2. Loopholes are a way of life. Say a merchant claims his bags of the sizes small to large are 100, 145, and 200 gold each. If you try to buy a large bag for 100 gold, you can because he wasn't specific enough. People in this world live by loopholes and logic problems, so you can use them to your advantage. Doing things from the formerly mentioned merchant trick to finding spelling errors give you LP in return, so keep an eye out.

3. The plot will often change on the fly. When you enter this world, ANYTHING can happen. Ninjas will side with pirates to fight you, the pirates may let you on their ship, the ship might start to fly, you're fighting Dr. Manhattan on Mars somehow, etc. Things here don't need to be consistent, so you don't have to be either. The only things permanent are the people, stats, and inventory items.

That's about everything. If you guys want to start, go right ahead. This world is yours now, but be careful. It's everyone else's world too..."

If you have any, and I mean ANY questions, feel free to ask. If you want me to participate as a part of the main team, then tell me. Difference if I'm part of it or not is that it'll be more linear if I play on the same team. If I'm not, it'll be more random and I won't guide you guys down specific parts.

Now enjoy. Your mission in this world has begun, so gear up and take off, 'cause it's Hazard Time!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:43 pm

I like playing "La tale" better than word RPing but I could try, shouldn't there be a place to post your character?

Last edited by Robert_Russell on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Alucard "Good question. I'll go ahead and make a character topic so it's more convenient."

Good luck...you'll need it...not really
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:37 am

Name: Beat Yoz
Type: Rather random human person who tends to love fire.
HP: 60
Strength: 30
LP: 50
Story: (completely redone btw) He's a spraypaint artist who tends to travel the world looking for adventure. For travelling he usually just goes randomly on trains... not paying for his tickets wich sometimes tends to cause him trouble. All he carries with him is his clothes, and a sports bag with loads of burned music CDs, a Cd player, headphones, some change clothes, some random money, matches, a bucnh of pencils, sketchbook and spray paints. He started to adventure as his little sister died, after giving him a katana and a necklace for birthday. He named the Katana "Rhyme", after his little sister. They say she was killed by an illnes, but Beat actually thinks her illness had nothing to do with her death. He thinks the crickets did it. (what.the.fak?)

Inventory:
{Necklace}
{Spray Paints}
(ermn... he also does carry sketchbook, pencils, matches, music and a cd player around... meff. >w<'' I hope it's okay? Sure I guess some can be deleted. And not like he'd really use most of the stuff to fight ;p Sure he could stabd people with pencils though... >:3)

Weapon
{A Katana called Rhyme}

Special Ability: Highly flammable~!
Makes putting things to flames easier.

Any mistakes? If so, tell me. Would love to play a remake of this lil thingie. Sounds so goddamned good to me.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:36 am

Let's give this a try.

Name: Raphael
Type: Human with Angelic Essence
HP: 60
Strength: 25
LP: 65
Story: Instructed by the Grim Reaper to slay all demonic forces who threaten the lives of the innocent.

Inventory:
Holy Water
Rosario
{Nothing}
{Nothing}
Weapon
Razor Edged Sword.
Special Ability: Celestial Form
Increased Damage by 25% and against demons by 50% and Raphael can heal himself by 50% of the damage he causes.
Consumes 75% of his LP

My reason is just to be apart of a long lasting RP.

Last edited by Friki Tiki[NU] on Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Alan "O___o YOU MEAN TO TELL ME PEOPLE ACTUALLY JOINED IN THE RP AND DIDN'T TELL ME OR REMIND ME?!?! I WOULD'VE STARTED IT!

*Ahem* If you still exist, I'll actually start this.

SCK, yours is good, you just didn't say how much LP his special move makes. Also, is it usable in combat?

...(Also I sense Jet Set Radio Future in your character)...

Tiki, yours is good, but his ability has to leave some LP behind, otherwise his special will flaw and (most likely) kill him. We'll say it uses 15 or 20.

Otherwise you two are ready to go!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A gong rings throughout the village]

Stranger "Peace...we ain't gettin' any of it around here, are we?"

Stranger (strange name to name your kid, huh?) walked on past the crowds of civilians fleeing for their lives [like little school girls]. His cowboy hat suited his outfit well with his brown poncho, red bandanna, brown pants and boots, and his two revolvers which he were spinning in his hands. He stepped into the saloon and saw Beat and Raphael sitting at the counter. Beat was surrounded by several unopen bottles of alcohol and Raphael was examining his container of Holy Water.

Stranger "You two fellas seem kinda interestin'. 'Course that ain't fair singlin' you two out with all the figures in here."
[The view pans out and they're in a cosplay cafe]
Stranger "Seriously, who builds one'a these in the middle of a desert town like this? Anyway, how'd ya win the booze? Who are you fellas?"

Bartender "Ow..."

[The Bartender lies near unconscious at their feet]

{Talk to Stranger}
{Ignore him}
{Kick the Bartender and shut him up}
{Start a bar fight}
{Insert money into the jukebox and do Caramelldansen to unfit music}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Yes, well my thoughts were it could be used in combat aaand in just everyday life. Meh. And well you decide the LP points, if you'd please. Cause imma dork.

=======================================================

{Talk to stranfer}

Beat: I am... not drunk... I'm... JACK SPA- (suddenly falls of his chair)

Beat: Ow... OHHAI bartholomewtenderman... how are you?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:19 am

Alan "It'll take 5 LP outside of Battle and 10 in Battle."

Stranger "Did ya beat the barman up? I admire if ya did, but n'fortunately fer you I ain't lettin' ya mess up this her saloon!"

[Battle!]

Stranger

HP: 20
LP: 10
Strength: 10
Stranger: A mysterious stranger by the name of Stranger who patrols the streets of the desert town. He uses dual pistols as his main weapon.

{Stranger dueled Beat with his duel wielded revolvers and shot him twice for 15 Damage!}

{Fight}
{Item}
{LP Ability}
{Defend}
{Run Away}

Battle tips: He's only got 20 HP, so one attack should finish him.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:18 pm

{Beat gets up}

Beat: Krhm. I somehow get the feeling this is the time for me to.... DISAPPEAR~!

{Beat smashed the bottles of alcohol on the shelf of the bar, so the alcohol spllied on the floor. Then, he grabbed a match of his bag and lit it. The fire soon spreaded at Stranger, and Beat took the run for it, grabbing Raphael with him and running out of the backdoor.

Last edited by SCK[NU] on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:54 am

{VICTORY!}

XP: 10
Money: 2000

The cafe burned as Beat dragged Raphael out the back. A moment later it collapses onto itself.

After leaving, they notice that they aren't in the desert town anymore. Now they're in some kind of large city with a bunch of stores. Tons of items are on display, and the news stand reads interesting headlines.

{Go to a store}
{Read newspaper headlines}
{Go to the info center}
{Stand around for something interesting to happen}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:05 am

Beat: WHERE. THE. FLU. IS. THIS?! ಠ_ಠ

Beat suddenly notices a newspaper on the ground.

Beat: Oh great, news... Hey Raphael, come see the news!

{Read newspaper headlines}
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:56 am

The Newspaper reads:

"City Under Attack By Archfiends! Seemingly large amounts of baddies attack a convenience store, 1 Slurpee not paid for."

"Suspicious Disappearances in Hotel! Although it's clearly obvious they were murdered considering the bloody messes that remain, we're saying they disappeared for the helluvit."

"Supervillain Takes Over Crime Ring! Sutekh the Destroyer becomes king of organized crime."

{Take on a case}
{Hang on to Paper}
{Leave the Paper}
{Go to a store or the Arcade}

(Playing Arcade games boosts your LP by 20 for 400 Money)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:29 am

Raphael: Unpaid for Slurpee?! Of all the sins committed....
Raphael pulls out his sword and runs after the Archfiends.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:32 am

[At the Convenience Store]

Convenience Store Guy "Thank god you two are here! I've been worried since the attack. I know it's to be expected when you run a convenience store, but Supervillains? Man this city is strange."

The Convenience Store Guy lowers his triple barreled shotgun and looks around.

CSG "! LOOK OUT!"

All of the sudden, a ship crashes through a front display and an Archfiend comes out.

Villain "Heh, I'm back for another drink! Out of the way, civilians!"

Villain, who's name is actually Villain, is your regular ominous figure who looks like an anime bad guy. Envision him however you want.

{Say Hi and get into a fight}
{Say Hi and let him steal stuff}
{Ask him for a dollar 75}
{Offer him a Snickers Bar}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:05 am

{Ask him for a dollar 75}
{Offer him a Snickers Bar}

Beat, still drunken, says to Villain...

Beat: Wanna trade a snickers for a dollar seventyfive? Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! Imhappyplz
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:13 am

Villain "Well this is an interesting change of pace. Why would you want to trade with a supervillain, and why would I want a Snickers bar? Oh yeah, because they rock. Sure thing, kid."

[He trades. The exchange rate means Beat got 175 money]

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have things to do."

Seeing as how the CSG probably has lost all hope of you guys helping, he lets Villain get his stuff: A pack of gum and an X-tra large Slurpee, Cherry flavor.

{Ambush Villain}
{Ask to tag along with him}
{Rob the Convenience Store}
{Leave}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:43 am

{Ambush Villain}
Raphael: Commandment number 11, Though shall not swipe slushie!
Raphael swings his blade at Villain.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:15 pm

The sudden jump KOs Villain in one shot! Nice hit!

Villain, suddenly jumped and surprised by the attack, gets sliced right across the chest and crashes face first into the cash register, collapsing on the spot.

Villain "Aw damn...who's going to pay for the repair and laundry bill for this coat?..."

He loses conscious.

{VICTORY!}
50 XP Earned!
Beat and Raphael leveled up to level 3! Put 30 points to any stats you wish!

Convenience Store Guy "So you set him up? Nice one, lads! Thank you for all the help! Maybe this'll stop these supervillain creeps from trying to rob me all the time. Thanks! Here's some on the house."

[Beat and Raphael got "X-tra Large Slurpee" item and 500 Money each!]

[Back on the streets]

{Read newspaper headlines} (Updated!)
{Go to Weapon Store}
{Go to Cosplay Shop (Armor Store)}
{Go to Occult Store}
{Go to the Arcade}
{Explore the forest}
{Explore the desert}
{Explore the Old Manor}
{Jay walk repeatedly over and over until something eventful happens}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Beat's strength increased by 20.
Beat's LP iincreased by 10.

Beat: I... am... frickin.... RICH~!

Beat suddenly trips to something and falls, but doesn't mind but gets up and says...

Beat: I feel like cosplay.

{Go to Cosplay Shop (Armor Store)}
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:01 am

Raphael's LP increased by 20
Rapahel's HP increased by 10
{Go to Occult Store}
Raphael: Now to hunt more demons, or at least beat up some emos
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:00 am

{For SCK}

At the Cosplay Shop, Beat sees all the very elaborate and perfectly made costumes. The material and metal look like they're the real deal. A guy dressed as a RED Sniper from Team Fortress 2 appears, Australian accent and all.

Cosplay Shop Owner "G'day, mate. Welcome to our Cosplay Shop. We specialize in makin' picture perfect cosplay costumes and use real metal and material. Nothin' beats the real deal, huh? This also means that all of our costumes are battle-ready and can take quite a beating. Feel free to browse around and ask any questions."

Items:
Armor - Any armor from any anime or videogame you want. Raises defense by 8. [500 Money]
Gauntlets - Metal gauntlets for your arms. Raises defense and attack by 4 [700 Money]
Master Shield - Inventory item shield. Increases block defense by 12 [600 Money]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Friki Tiki}

Raphael approaches the Occult Store, the doors opening automatically. Magic or machine, it's up to you (it's magic. Really, it is). Inside it looks like the regular Occult Store you'd see in any horror movie (you know, the one where the main character gets some kinda cursed object or keen trinket that has special powers). A rather wearing a large pointed mage hat that covers his face in blue robes stands behind the counter and a shady figure leans against the wall near the Owner.

Occult Store Owner "Welcome. See our stuff. Special items..."

Time Locking Locket - Inventory item Locket. Freezes enemies for 2 turns [1000 Money]
Divine Rage - Magical gloves fused with holy powers. Allow 2 attacks per turn [1400 Money]
Sands of Time - Inventory item hourglass. Allows the user to redo actions or go back in time up to 10 posts. [1200 Money]
Lotto Tix - Lottery tickets. Grand prize is 100,000 Money!...Don't ask why we're selling these in an Occult Store. [300 Money]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:17 am

Beat: Hmmm... ever seen Naruto? I want one of those cool Shinobi jackets.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:54 am

Cosplay Shop Guy "Ever seen it? Hah, people always order these, mate."

Shinobi Jacket - Increases defense by 8 [500 Money]

{Buy}
{Don't Buy}
{Haggle}
{Attempt to steal it}
{Commit Robbery}
{Leave}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:02 am

{Buy}

Beat tries the jacket on and says...

Beat: PURRFECT! Fits perfect and looks most cool! Thank you, thank you loads, mister cosplaymister!

Beat gives the Cosplay Shop Guy 500 gold, and walks of the door to stumble back to the street, apparently hitting his head to the wall while doing so. Beat made it sure his new jacket was on him as perfect as possible by pulling the sides of it and smiled, looking around.

Beat: I loook gggeewd~~
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next