[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! Character Creation Topic

2 posters

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! Character Creation Topic Empty Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! Character Creation Topic

Post by Alucard009 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:48 pm

() ZOMG GOODIES HERE!

Alucard "Just an add on, make your characters here. It's just for convenience sake so you don't have to revert back to the beginning to see character stuff.

Here's the rundown:

Put 150 points to any of these stats

HP AKA The "Number that represents how hard I'm getting my ass kicked"
Strength AKA The "Number that represents how hard I can kick someone's ass"
LP AKA The "Number that represents something that can be used to kick someone's ass"

LP stands for Logic Points. These are used to control the world and bend it to your will! Increase your HP, increase your strength, find your own solution to solve problems outside the given ones, and even more outside this stuff!

Each character made also gets a special ability. I have to okay these special abilities, but they can range from holding more items, using less LP for special events, or even having a few more points to distribute.

Here's a character card for a character I made:

Name: Saint Alucard I Code # 009 {Just 'Alucard' for his name}
Type: Semi-Human Vampire
HP: 50
Strength: 50
LP: 50
Story: He sits around in a bar in The City. Waiting for people who he sent out his contracts to, he is unsure if he'll go on the mission with everyone else. He thinks he may need to because of the dangers they will face.

Inventory:
{Nothing}
{Nothing}
{Nothing}
{Nothing}
Weapon
{Bare Knuckle}

Special Ability: Cape space
Alucard can hold 2 more items than other people

Since he has Cape Space, his inventory will have 6 slots instead of 4. It's not too complex: if you don't know what you want, here's a simple list of possible ones

Hold 2 more inventory items
Stronger
More HP
More LP
Using items during battles doesn't take your turn
Use Less LP
More Experience after victories
Regain 15 HP after a fight

Each character who joins in needs to have some reason why they enter. It doesn't have to make sense or go with the plot, you can enter like this is Super Smash Bros. by riding some table or falling from the sky. Just entering is fine."

So here ya go, make those characters and begin your "Quest." Try not to die ^___^

Last edited by Alucard009 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! Character Creation Topic Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! Character Creation Topic

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:04 am

wouldn't it be better to make a topic for everyone? so you have to click a topic in stead of scrolling? maybe in a different section like the other forums?
call it "RP characters"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! Character Creation Topic Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! Character Creation Topic

Post by Alucard009 Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:06 am

{Edit powers!}

*Sigh* "If you give a damn enough, just make your own character page then."

Goddessdammit RR, quite whining and make a freaking character instead of b****ing.

Last edited by Alucard009 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:09 am

I get on to many peoples nerves.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down