[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

5 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 10 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:41 pm

[Attack]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 10 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:24 pm

(Beat: Damn I seriously want one of those hats... TnT)

Btw do we get a rise of ten points or is it just you? Also as I didn't do it earlier, It was 10, right? Well, uumnnn ten to power.

[Try to run past Bowser when he jumps to get the axe]

Beat: Hey, Al. Combo time.

Beat ran towards Alan to grab his collar, and threw him at Bowser whom was in midair, while starting to run towards the axe himself.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:31 am

{For Goral}

Goral does a Crit and his attack does 200 damage!

{VICTORY! Put 20 points in the stats of your choice!}

Zoda flies back hundreds of feet before he slams into a wall and evaporates.

Suddenly, a hole opens up in the ground underneath Goral and he falls into it. For about a minute he sees a funky light show of sorts around him while he falls until he softly lands on solid ground. He's surrounded by green fields and a bright blue sky. Looking around, Goral sees a giant snake approach him. It does not strike, but rather it speaks to him.

Snake "We've been exxxxxxpecting you, Goral. We do not wissssssh to harm you, but rather give you an offer..."

Choose more than one.
["Expecting me?"]
["We?"]
["And you are..."]
["What's going on?"]
["I Plead the Fifth!"]
["Don't Hurt Me!"]

[Start a fight]
[Surrender]
[Run from the giant snake]
[Do nothing but marvel at the fact a giant snake is talking to you]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Samael}

Exiting the Castle, he appears on the bridge of a moat with perfect weather outside. Suddenly, the bridge gives way and breaks, sending Samael into the moat, which flows into a river. The current's much to strong to fight and Samael is carried off into a lake. There is a wooden raft in arm's reach.

[Grab the raft]
[Break the raft]
[Swim to shore]
[Swim down underwater]
[Do nothing but waste energy by swimming in place]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Jack and Beat}

Beat can't throw me since I'm already on the other side. Also, EVERYONE got to level up after beating the Koopa Troopas

Jack jumps and slams into the ceiling, but he manages to get onto the other side!

Beat runs and slides right under Bowser.

Villain "*Sigh* At least this will be easier than the obstacle course we keep letting newcomers skip."

Villain does a triple front flip over Bowser and makes it.

MM "HAH! This'll be easy!"

MM tries to jump over Bowser, but she slams into Bowser and gets tossed into the ceiling before landing on top of the axe and making Bowser fall into the lava below.

{VICTORY!}

The door ahead of them opens.

Alan "Let me guess...she's in another castle?"

They go ahead and see an 8 bit version of the mushroom guy from before.

"Yep. Worthless little."

Alan throws the Toad over his shoulder (which the Toad doesn't care about) and they go ahead, suddenly appearing somewhere entirely different: The Demon Lord's Castle Town. They see a large castle at the end of a cliff surrounded by gloomy looking houses and shops under a black sky with a red sun.

Alan "Hey Beat, this looks familiar, doesn't it?"

Villain "So this is the Demon Lord's Castle...I never imagined such a place existing."

MM "O_O I FEEL RIGHT AT HOME! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!"

[Go to the Restaurant]
[Go to the Item Shop]
[Go to the Demon Lord's Castle]
[Go to the Library]
[Go to the Magic Shop]
[Beat up the next person you see]
[Yell out you want to speak to their leader]
[Hug MM]
[Tickle MM]
[Do nothing but compare this place to Halloween Town from Nightmare Before Christmas]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 am

["And you are..."]

[Do nothing but marvel at the fact a giant snake is talking to you]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:04 am

[Grab the raft]
Samael: Sigh... let's see where this takes me....
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:09 am

[Hug MM]
[Tickle MM]

Beat: Sure does. I wonder what the hell we doin here though. I wonder if the Item Shop's got some cool hats...

[Go to the Item Shop]

=====================================================

(damn I've forgotten this Razz)

Daisuke: Yes that'd be all, thank you. And as I tipped the waitress of the restaurant, heres some extra for you too.

Daisuke handed the waitress some extra, and then left.

[Leave]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:00 am

{For Goral}

Suddenly, an entirely different voice is heard.

"Allow me to answer that."

The snake opens it's mouth to the sky and a man flips out of it's mouth and stands before Goral. He has long black hair and is wearing a green jacket with a snake-like design with matching pants and a belt made of snakeskin. He has snake eyes. Surprisingly, he's completely dry and unharmed.

Kos "My name's Kos, pronounced sort of like 'caws' with an s sound instead of 'oz'. It's my nick name since I'm the King of Snakes, but yes, it's an honor to meet you."

He bows down to Goral.

"Now tell me sir, are you a hero or a villain?"

[Tell him you're a hero]
[Tell him you're a villain]
[Tell him you're neutral]

[Ask him questions (Why was he in the snake, who he is, why is he asking, etc.]
[Talk to his giant snake]
[Ask him to take you somewhere]
[Tell him he's one badass dude]
[Do a dance]
[Since some song off the top of your head]
[Attack Kos]
[Attack the Giant Snake]
[Do nothing as you wonder how this guy managed to avoid getting digested]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Samael}

Samael climbs onto the raft and it takes him down another river. After a short cruise, it crashes into a rock as it nears a waterfall. Without warning, a black chain comes down, offering to save Samael.

[Catch the chain]
[Reject the chain]
[Get up your own way]
[Try to swim for it]
[Make an epic swan dive, the Russian judge isn't around!]
[Do nothing and fall off the waterfall]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Jack and Beat}

MM "NOOOOOOOOO! BEAT, YOU'RE MEAAAAAAN!!! TT_TT"

Inside the Item Shop, a fellow wearing a long coat with the hood over his head, a purple cloth around his mouth, and a portable chest on his back is standing there.

Merchant "Welcome!"

He opens his coat and reveals several items.

Merchant "What'reya buyin'?

Red 9 - A powerful pistol [1000 Money]
Grenade - A good ol' grenade. Damages all enemies [1200 Money]
First Aid Spray - Tough First Aid Spray that recovers all HP for 2 people. No sting formula [1200 Money]
Mystery bag - A bag that has a random surprise in it - [400 Money]

[Buy stuff]
[Start a robbery]
[Kill the Merchant]
[Leave]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:18 am

Jack: Eeeeeeeh this is 'spensive, and I got better pistols at home anyhow. Long as we're here, I'm going to the magic shoppe, those are MY people!

[Leave/Go to the Magic Shop]
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:01 am

[Get up your own way]
Samael: I can fly...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:34 am

Beats strength and LP both rose by 5 thanks to the Koopa tihngie, I forgot dis.

Beat: Hmm... I want a hat. Don't you have any hats? I want a cool hat. To be, like, cool. (And sexy)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:11 am

[Tell him you're a hero]
well, I think I am a hero, I just killed Yoda...or was it Roda? I just killed a bad guy.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:48 am

{For Jack and Beat}

Jack goes to the Magic Shop, who's door opens automatically. Magic or not, it's pretty cool. There is a guy in mage robes leaning on the counter counting a bunch of money.

Owner "Oh hello, come in! I have plenty of spells and magic items that can assist you on whatever quest you are on."

Syringe of Schadenfreude - Recovers 50 health when an enemy is killed [1000 Money]

Mighty Bomb Jack - An explosive that sends sharp jacks flying into enemies for 75 Damage [1000 Money]

Book on Ghost Hand Summoning - Grants the reader the ability to use Ghost Hands (Alan read it and that's how he has his powers) [1500 Money]

Snake Flute - Summons a giant snake in battle. 1 time use [600 Money]

Lotto Tix - Lottery tickets. 2 for [400 Money] today

Tie Up Gun - A mysterious gun that instantly ties up whoever it shoots with rope [1500 Money]

[Buy something]
[Sell stuff]
[Start a robbery]
[Trash the place]
[Get someone from the party to buy you something]
[Leave]
[Do nothing but wonder where he's going to get his stuff from]

{For Samael}

Flying up, Samael looks around. The person who threw the chain to him pulls it back up and looks at Samael. Suddenly, a rocket flies at Samael. Looks like it's heading pretty fast.

[Dodge the rocket]
[Attack the rocket]
[Take the rocket like a man]
[Guide the rocket to the guy on the cliff]
[Fall down the waterfall]
[Do a dance in the air]
[Do nothing while pain approaches]

{For Goral}

Kos "Well that'sssssss a sssssshame. Anywayssssssss, if you wisssssssssh for me to take you sssssssomewhere, tell me now before I leave. There are fieldsssssssss going on for milessssssss here."

[Don't ask him to take you somewhere]
[Attack Kos]
[Attack the Giant Snake]
[Do nothing still]

If you ask for a ride...
[City Triangle]
[Mushroom Kingdom]
[Demon Lord's Castle]
[The Rock Band Trailer Truck]
[The mansion from Uninvited]
[Castle Shadowgate]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:01 am

[Castle Shadowgate]

if you could take me to castle Shadowgate I would appreciate it, I have unfinished business I have to do there.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 am

Jack: Lessee here; I'd start to miss the giant snake after 1 use, I've already got some living rope, I don't kill enough enemies to use Schadenfreude... ...Sonofan---- Dangit! Why is it that my goody twospringedness got me only 1000 bucks and yet all the cool stuff costs 1500 or more? >;(

...But wait! I still have this gold bullion since the other guy chucked it back at my head, will it get me lotto tickets?? Very Happy

[(Try to) buy lotto tickets with gold bullion]
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:30 am

Beat: I wanna mighty Bomb Jacks. They seem sorta cool. Also, got any hats? The ghost hands also seem sorta cool but mehh, not ma style.

(Beat, liek, followd Jack, or sumthin)

(Also, whears teh "for Daisuke"? c: Or did I not notice something?)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:27 am

Samael: Don't mess with me...

[Guide the rocket to the guy on the cliff]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:48 pm

{For Samael}

Samael does a hand motion and the rocket blasts the guy on the cliff into several pieces. Blood rains down on Samael, and for some reason it's very satisfying.

[The blood refilled all of Samael's missing HP and LP!]

Uh oh, here comes trouble. A single flying ship approaches, a shady looking figure wearing a trench coat like tuxedo with a black fedora, a white shirt that has a red bow and a red tie, black pants, and dress shoes standing on the top of the ship. He looks at Samael with a plain look on his face.

Jackuval "Hello, I'm Jackuval, supervillain. That was a neat little trick you did there. I've been following you for days, and I'd like to say I'm highly impressed with your talents and abilities. So I came to offer you a chance to join my side. Together we could take over the world and more."

He throws a business card like a knife at Samael. It reads:

Jackuval Traides: Supervillain and Assassin.

"So how about it? I promise that you will get whatever you wish."

[Yes]
[No]
[Think about it]
[Attack Jackuval]
[Leave]
[Sing]
[Dance]
[Both the above]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Kos "As you wissssssh..."

The snake opens it's mouth and approaches Goral before Kos says:

"No, he'll be riding you."

Giant Snake "Aw..."

Kos helps Goral on top of the giant snake and the snake swallows Kos whole.

Giant Snake (Kos) "Don't worry! When I enter a giant sssssnake, I can control it. We're off..."

After a 20 minute ride (this snake moves damn fast!), Goral sees Castle Shadowgate and they approach it.

Kos "Alright, here you go. I can't ssssstay with you, I'm busssssy. I'll sssssee you later..."

The snake slithers away.

[Enter Castle Shadowgate]
[Turn around and try to leave the forest to chase Kos]
[Do a dance]
[Sing a song]
[Do both the above]
[Do nothing but be amazed you're really at Castle Shadowgate]

{For Jack and Beat}

Owner "You're gold brick is worth 3000, you lucky devil you!"

The Owner of the Store gives Jack the money and takes the brick.

So there are your Lotto Tix. Good luck! I sense you have...2800 Money left."

The Owner tosses Jack the Lotto Tix and looks at Beat

"And yes good sir, I do own hats! Here you go, they come in magic and normal."

He pulls out 1920's fedoras colored red, green, yellow, and black, a grey trilby, a black bowler hat, a cowboy hat, and a baseball cap.

"If you want magic ones, just say that. Regulars are 600 Money and Magics are 1000. But because I like the fact you came to me to get a hat, I'll throw in the Ghost Hand book for free if ya buy something."

[Buy a hat]
[Steal a hat]
[Start a robbery]
[Gamble for the hat]
[Don't buy a hat]
[Do the Engineer Dance]
[Leave]

{For Daisuke}

There was a post, but I'll change it up a little

As Daisuke stands up to leave the cafe, suddenly the place starts to rumble. The waitress frantically catches falling objects and gets them all. Going outside, Daisuke sees a large blue mech piloted by a strange short guy.

http://odinsphere.wikia.com/wiki/File:GoblinRaceOS2.JPG

Goblin "HAHA! You Pookas are doomed if you don't hand over the Money and Valentinian Coins! Fork them over before we crush you and your pathetic village!"

[Defend the village by battling the Goblin Mech]
[Try to negotiate]
[Join the Goblin's side]
[Offer the Goblin food]
[Moonwalk in place to charge the Uber Groove Blast]
[Hum a song to build up the Hypersonic Sound Buster]
[Do nothing while a big mech piloted by a little shrimp kicks your ass]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 pm

[Think about it]
Samael: Tell me... Jackuval... what sort of world do you invision?
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:40 pm

[Enter Castle Shadowgate]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Beat: Sweeeeeettttt this is awesome. Well Imma deffinetly buy a hat from you but mind if I ask, just what does the magic part do? Or is it a surprise?

=======================================================

[Defend the village by battling the Goblin Mech]

Daisuke: Goddamn f*cker. Attacking such nice people.

Daisuke took out his 4 bullet guns and shot full round of both: total 8 bullets. (normal bullats... lessay the others didn't exist)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:29 am

Jack: Excellent, excellent, heheheheh!

[Scratch off lottery tickets]

Jack: And now with the 2800 money you sense I still have, I shall buy 2 Mighty Bomb Jacks!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:12 am

{For Samael}

Jackuval "Well, one that only I can envision. It's hard to share one's ultimate goal with another without missing some details or seeing them as the way you do, but let's just say whatever you're vision of the world is is what I see."

[Talk]
[Join]
[Decline]
[Tell him to join you]
[Attack]
[Leave]

If you leave...
[City Triangle]
[Lake]
[Forest]
[Desert Town Remains]
[Hospital Zone]
[Train Station]

{For Goral}

Entering Castle Shadowgate...what the hell? The front hall is the foyer from Crowley Mansion in Uninvited! What the hells...and look! Here comes a thug from Deja Vu! Just what the hell's going on?!?!

Thug "My ma always told me it was wrong to steal, so just hand over all your Money!"

[Hand over Money]
[Decline]
[Talk]
[Attack him]
[Look at him funny]
[Sing a song]
[Do a dance]
[Both the above]
[Leave Castle Crowley's Mansion Alley]
[Do nothing while he stares at you with his big arse muscles]

{For Daisuke}

The attack does 15 Damage per shot since Daisuke hit a sweet spot that made the enemy more open! The combined bullets do 120 Damage!

The Goblin Mech fires a poison dagger that cuts Daisuke for 20 Damage!

Daisuke is poisoned! He'll take 7 damage per turn!

A hail of arrows hit the Goblin Mech's weak spot! Different looking Pookas are attacking the Mech too for 50 Damage!

http://www.rpgland.com/games/odinsphere/osph2.jpg (See the ones on the right hand side)

Daisuke took 7 Poison Damage!

[Attack]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing while you sustain Poison Damage]

Daisuke {HP 43/70 LP 40/40 Poisoned}

Goblin Mech {HP 230/400 LP 30/30}

{For Jack and Beat}

Jack scratches off his Lotto Tix!

Lame! Last Prize! Jack got 1 Money!

HOLY HECK! GRAND PRIZE! Jack got 9999 Money!

A giant bag of Money materializes in front of Jack. Hot Damn!!!

Owner "Ah, congratulations! You're one lucky devil! Heck, I think that's so great you can have these Mighty Bomb Jacks for free!"

He hands them over with no complaints.

MM "O_O You has a lot of money! YAAAAAY! GIMME! PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE??? <3<3<3"

[Share with Alan]
[Share with Beat]
[Share with Villain]
[Share with MM]
[Share with Shop Owner]
[Start a robbery]
[Leave the place]
[Hug MM]
[Tickle MM]
[Don't do the Option right above this one, for reals! She'll kick your ass!]
[Listen to the Option right above this one! It's the truth!]
[DO NOT DO IT! DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IT! DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT NOT DOING IT!]
[Unless you're Beat, then she's perfectly fine with that so long as you don't go overboard]
[Ask Alan to make tea]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:16 am

Samael: In truth... am neither good nor evil, I in fact hate both sides with a passion. I want to see them both drowning in blood. The Zealots... the Lowlife villains.. and especially the sinners who act like saints... I desire War... war to constantly claim both of them in complete genocide... War is my goal... so tell me Jackuval... am I too twisted to join you? Otherwise I am at your service...
[Join]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:35 am

[Both the above]
maybe it'll confuse him an he'll leave.

"Hello, my baby!
Hello, my honey!
Hello, my ragtime gal!

Send me a kiss by wire.
Baby, my heart's on fire!

If you refuse me,
Honey, you loose me.
Then you'll be left alone.

Oh baby, telephone
And tell me I'm
Your own!"

Last edited by Robert_Russell on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:37 am

[Attack]

Daisuke took out his swords and dashed at the Goblin Mech in order to do a three slash combo with a kick as a combo finisher!

=======================================================

Beat: I ammmmm jealous. TnT And hey heyyy store clerk. Tell me bout the hat magic! Oh and also, is Canned Temporary Death rare? Or something. Cause I got some. And I dun exactly know what to do with it... except it could of course turn out handy some time.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next