[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

5 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight Empty Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:44 pm

It's finally here! After a long wait (HAHA! Yeah right!), here is the sequel to the Insane RP Adventure! Same rules apply, only now the objective is different. And what is your ultimate goal? You don't know!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{It begins...}

It was a bright Summer day. Saturday morning, about 9:00. Alan flew the Vic Viper right to Dragon Roost Island. Today was a mail delivery day. Vic released the speedboat onto the shore and Alan went inside to get his mail: 15 letters and a package. Let us follow him a little...

Alan "...sure thing, thanks a lot, Quill! Alright now, who do we have this package for? Hm...Really? Wow, it's been a week since I've seen him last, it'll be nice to meet up again!"

Alan got into his speed boat and, after delivering the letters, started towards the package's owner.

"So he's dead, huh? Rest in piece, Smooth Criminal."

Trenchcoat flowing and hat miraculously not flying off his hat, Alan reaches the shore of a large city...THE CITY.

Alan "Alright, Let's Do It To It! Juice and Jam Time!"

He sets off for the package's owner
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{START! Put your character intro stories and I'll give you choices}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Goral was searching for any sign of the creature that killed his partner, he found out there were stories about a creature being seen in a city, so he went on a long journey to the city of Mylar to find the monster hunter Jared, about a month later he arrived, he asked around and learned he walked the wrong direction, so he set off again, two months later he arrives in Mylar, then he asks around, he learned from the hunter the sighting was in a place called "The City", when he was shown the place on the map, he learned that he just came from there, so another two months pass, now he is back at the city once again. feeling rather stupid.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Samael: Well done, Ralphie boy, to defeat that alien was impressive indeed. I look forward to our final confrontation...
The fallen angel, Samael looks to the sky in ambition as he continues his own journey.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Beat stepped out of a train he took to some town wich's location he didn't actually even know. His new kitten, Sync, had her head popping out of his hoodie's headline, allowing her to see what was happening around the two, herself and Beat. Beat pet'd Sync's neck with one finger, making her purr a little. He then said to her "Isn't it nice?", with a big smile. Neither of them were yet sure just where were they going. Around his other shoulder he had his sports bag, containing some change clothes, his old, at the moment bulletless gun, and a little bag of catfood. On his waist there was his good old sword Rhyme, and the Road Slayer, wich also could use some loading. With no real destination, the two walked into the town...
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:12 am

Jack the Revived Ripper AKA Jack the Ripper II, known to those who knew him as "Spring Heeled Jack" and those who didn't as "Spring Heeled Jack II" took to the streets in a wonderful display of mayhem, carving his name into buildings, jumping out to scare people, treating women with disrespect... And then promptly bouncing away on spring-heeled shoes.

...But overall there was 1 objective he wanted to accomplish in life, an objective that he had dedicated to fulfilling for the longest time...

BUT, since that goal was nowhere in sight at the time, he settled for sowing dischord among the populus, and then bouncing away like a coward when someone stood up to challenge him (Beat him up).

He did this this night/day as he had on many, many others. Currently, Jack had just finished rudely propositioning a young lady and began to make his move on a convenience store, ready to poke tiny holes in random bottles and draw funny doodles on random pages of magazines...
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:09 am

{For Goral}

Goral stepped forward and entered The City. It looked like your average city with sky scrapers that are mostly around for show and people walking around going on their casual business. Surprisingly, a lot of people were walking around with weapons, but that was due to the weapon laws that allowed people to go around armed.

The weather was mild on this summer day. Not hot enough to make one sweat and with a nice breeze blowing through the streets.

As Goral proceeded down the street, a fellow wearing a black trench coat, a black hat, a Twilight Princess shirt, and black pants appears. He looks very similar to one of the fellows that defeated the Demon Lord Zoda. Looks like he's delivering mail.

Alan? Was that was his name was? "Hey! Are you Goral? Alrighty then,you have a letter. Here."

The fellow hands him a letter and runs off.

[Open the letter]
[Discard the letter]
[Burn the letter]
[Slice the letter in half]
[Chase after the mail guy]
[Jump into incoming traffic]
[Beat up the closest civilian]
[Enjoy the weather. AKA Do Nothing]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Beat}

Beat walked onto the familiar streets of The City that he remembers so well. He's standing in the spot where he and Raphael first met Alan fighting Villain a few days ago. Still a little teed off about getting ripped off for his kit, he went right to where all the familiar places where.

Today, it looks like there's already trouble! A man wearing classic jailbird clothes (black and white stripes), holding up an old man with a piece of glass.

Random Bad Guy "Hand over the money, old man!"

[Attack the Bad Guy]
[Attack the Old Man]
[Attack them both]
[Talk to them]
[Say Hi and casually walk away]
[Ignore them and go to the City Triangle]
[Offer the Bad Guy cat food]
[Pet Sync like a big shot James Bond villain]
[Do nothing while this crime takes place because you don't feel like doing anything]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Jack}

Jack was gleefully running around, finally arriving at the Usual Convenience Store. The clerk stood behind the counter calmly cleaning his quadruple barreled shotgun.

[Talk to the clerk]
[Insult the clerk]
[Hold up the Convenience Store]
[Poke holes in bottles]
[Spray paint stuff]
[Draw in magazines]
[Shoplift candy and snacks]
[Start drinking drinks without paying for them]
[Pay for your stuff and leave like a civilized sell out]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

(Choose more than one if you want)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:12 am

[Open the letter]
who would know where I am? I don't even know where I am. all I know is I am in the city, which city, I can't find out.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:15 am

Samael walks into the village.
Samael: For now I need to start making money...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:22 am

{For Samael}

Looking at a newspaper clippings board on the side, there are several jobs available.

"Capture Alan! Archfiend's request your help! Capture the Creator and bring him to us! 2000 Money reward!"

"Defend My Convenience Store! Stop troublemakers, 750 Money per punk!"

"Mercenary Work! Steal items or kill select people! Varying Money rewards!"

As he looks at the board, a fellow wearing a black hat, black trench coat, a Twilight Princess shirt, and black pants with black boots runs on by. Looks like he's delivering mail.

[Take one of the jobs]
[Mug the next person that walks on by]
[Start a riot]
[Throw rocks at cars]
[Chase after the running guy]
[Enjoy the fine summer weather by doing nothing]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:26 am

[Take one of the jobs]
Samael: Guess I will kill... err.. capture i guess this Alan guy...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:40 am

{For Goral}

Opening the envelope, there is a letter made with letters clipped out of a magazine.

It reads: "We have your girlfriend. Come River City want her School High want her you if."

Confused, a voice from nowhere yells "REARRANGE THE WORDS, I WAS IN A HURRY!"

[Go to River City High]
[Ignore and Discard the letter]
[Chase after the trench coat guy]
[Start a fight with the next person who you see]
[Question the reliability of your eyes by doing nothing]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Samael}

As he takes the job, a lasso-like icon appears over the head of the fellow wearing the trench coat and hat that just ran by. Above the lasso, the words: "Alan" appear.

[Chase after the trench coat fellow]
[Walk calmly in the direction he's running]
[Hail a taxi]
[Pick up a taxi]
[Beat up the next person you see]
[Go to the bus stop and get on the next bus]
[Be a law abiding citizen and follow him without jay walking]
[Grab the Conveniently Placed Jetpack that's free today]
[Let him escape by Doing Nothing]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:48 am

Samael: Well I do have wings.. but I can't say no to things that are free...
[Grab the Conveniently Placed Jetpack that's free today]
Samael: Time to hunt that prick.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 am

[Go to River City High]
who the hell do they have? I don't have any female friends, but I need some thing to do so...
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:27 am

{For Goral}

Running to River City High, there are a bunch of punks. They look like they're some kind of gang, all of them wearing light blue and most of them wearing glasses with very plain hair cuts.

Gang member "ATTACK!"

{BATTLE!}

The Generic Dudes

Will - HP 20
Jack - HP 20
Bob - HP 20
Strength: 5
LP: 1

Will cowered in fear!
Jack did a pathetically weak kick for 2 damage!
Bob played with a bouncy ball!

{Fight}
{Item}
{LP Special}
{Defend}
{Run away from more than pathetic losers and seriously waste an easy XP encounter}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Samael}

Jetting off with the Jet Pack, Samael follows the running fellow for a while now. Does he ever get tired?! Unfortunately, the jet pack starts running out of fuel. Guess that's why it's free today...

[Land in front of him]
[Try to land on top of him]
[Land behind him and give chase on foot]
[Keep flying until you run out of fuel]
[Land on a rooftop]
[Crash into a billboard]
[Stay flying in place]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:49 am

[Land in front of him]
Samael: Halt, I am apart of the OAUPS "Overly Aggressive United Parcel Service, and I have an important delivery to a mister Alan. Do you know who and where he is?
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:56 am

{Fight}
should be easy.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:05 am

[Attack the Bad Guy]

Beat walked towards the Bag Guy, apparently without being noticed by him, and grabbed the Road Slayer And Rhyme. The took them both off his weist and spun them around his hands a couple of rounds, and then pounded the ends of their handles towards the Bad guys temples of both sides very strongly, causing an istant KO. He then put both of his swords back where he took them, looked down at the fainted baddie, smiled and said "Well that takes care of it" C:
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:27 am

Meanwhile, several miles away, Jack was startled to realize he had missed several pages already--! Trying to make up for lost time, he swiftly began his reign (Or tiny spurt) of terror!

[Poking holes in bottles]
[Spray painting stuff]
[Drawing in magazines]
[Shoplifting candy and snacks]
[Starting drinking drinks without paying for them]

And all the while

[Insulting the clerk]

"You cannot stop me!! I am the genuine Spring-Heeled Jack!!"

Taking a very momentary break from the chaos during this revelation, Jack tore open his coat not to traditionally flash the clerk, but rather to reveal his steel ribcage-molded breastplate!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 am

{For Goral}

The Generic Dudes jump and look and awe as Goral raises his sword.

"HEY!"

They all yell as it slams into all of them and knocks them all out at the same time.

{VICTORY! Goral became level 2! Put 10 points into the stats of your choosing!}

With the Generic Dudes beaten down, suddenly a figure is thrown out one of the windows nearby.

[Run to catch the figure]
[Watch the figure fall]
[Attack the figure once they fall close enough]
[Put your sword under the falling figure]
[Kick the Generic Dudes around a little more]

(If you kick those losers around a little more, you can still run to catch the figure)

{For Beat}

{VICTORY! Beat became level 2! Put 10 points into the stats of your choice!}

The old man looks at Beat.

Old Man "Thank you. Here's a seriously large amount of money."

[Beat got 750 Money!]

The Old Man leaves rather quickly. As he leaves, a person in a black hat and a black trench coat runs up to Beat. He looks rather familiar, and his voice gives it away.

Alan "Beat! It's been so long since we've last seen each other! How you been, man? Here, got a package to deliver to ya...and I sense you have a kitty."

Alan pulls out a package about 1 foot long and one foot wide. After pulling it out, a guy wearing a jet pack flies in front of him.

[Randomly attack the jet pack guy]
[Open the package]
[Talk to Alan]
[Attack Alan]
[Give Sync to Alan for a second]
[Give Alan some Money]
[Do nothing since a fellow fighter just delivered you a package and you're at a loss for words]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Samael}

Samael lands in front of Alan, who just stopped to give a package to a fellow who looks like some sort of fire obsessed punk.

Samael "Halt, I am apart of the OAUPS 'Overly Aggressive United Parcel Service', and I have an important delivery to a mister Alan. Do you know who and where he is?"

Alan "I'm Alan. And there's no such delivery service as the OAUPS. If you want to talk to me about something, tell me flat out. If you want to talk, bargain, fight, or even capture or kill, tell me dead on. I'm used to it at this point."

He says that rather calmly as he pulls out a length of rope.

"If your going to capture me, feel free to use that."

[Use the rope and capture him]
[Talk to him]
[Fight him]
[Do a rodeo impression with the rope]
[Attack the punk]
[Capture the punk]
[Do nothing because you don't know what to do since he's politely allowing you to capture him for people you don't know]

{For Jack}

Clerk "Oh a wise guy, eh? This shotgun isn't just for kicks, punk!"

The Clerk jumps over the counter and loads his shotgun, ready to fight.

{BATTLE!}

Convenience Store Clerk
HP: 50
Strength: 10-30
LP: 25

An angry convenience store clerk with a quadruple barreled shotgun. Looks expensive...and very painful.

{Fight}
{Item}
{LP Ability}
{Defend}
{Run}

Last edited by Alucard009 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 am

Samael: ....Whatever...

[Use the rope and capture him]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:53 am

Beats STR (Strength) just rose by 10!

[Talk to Alan]

Beat totally ignores the jetpack guy, and starts chit chatting with Alan.

[Give Sync to Alan for a second]

Beat: Yeah I got a kitty ^^ I call her "Sync". Wanna hold her?

Beat takes Sync out of her little carrying bag hanging around his neck, so Alan can either simply pet her or take her and hold her if he wishes.

Beat: Decide fast so I can see what's in the package ò _ ó

[(Possibly) Open the package]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:57 am

w8? wtf two alans?
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:02 am

(...no this seems like you landed in front of me. Amiright?)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:04 am

Samael: Eh, whatever, I need money so just continue your little conversation while I take this guy to the Archfiends.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:11 am

Beat suddenly turns to the jetpack fella after hearing what he said, still holding Sync towards Alan.

Beat: ...I got money. Want to trade money for sumthin? c:
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next