[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

5 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 3 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Beat: D:< And just how am I posed to give ya a ride anywhear?!
Sync: 3:<
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 3 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Jack: ....Well I dunno! You've gotta have some kind of vehi--... Aww screw it, you just cover my back man, I'm in a lotta trouble! Now we got about 16 blocks to my lair, I'm hit and you're a civilian, but we can make it if we work together.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Beat: Oh for freaks sake. T __ T

Beat took Sync and placed her on the ground, and then tapped her, like to tell her to "go away in someplace safe, come back after the fight's done", and that's exactly what she did. Beat then grabbed his swords, gave them his signature spuns around his wrists, and then took his fighting position.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Jack: OH come on, don't do this to me, man!! V_V

Jack very nervously removed his silver sword from his black cane, brandishing it like a minorly-well-versed fighter with less than half HP.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Beat: T _____ T I took my swords out in order to frickin cover yo frickin back. Wait, are we gonna fight here or go somewhere? Goes if we gonna go somewhere, Im so not leaving Sync here.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Jack: Heyheyhey! Good deal, man! But we don't need those, yet. Wait until you see an angry cop or something... Let's go!!

Jack points his own sword forward in the direction of his lair and begins trotting that way.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:56 am

Beat: Oh alright...

As he said that, he put his swords back to his waist, and then picked up Sync, whom was pushing her head against Beat's leg and purring to gain attention. He petted her a little, but her to her little carrying bag, and walked after Jack... just because he felt like it.

Last edited by SCK[NU] on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 am

{For Goral}

Entering the school, Goral steps into the gym. A guy wearing red with a military hair cut appears.

Odis "Name's Odis. I'm the janitor, and I don't like you messing up my clean gym floor!"

{BATTLE!}

Name: Odis
HP: 50
Strength: 20
LP: 10

Odis threw brass knuckles at Goral that did 10 Damage!

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Ability]
[Defend]
[Run away from a janitor. Real heroic]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Samuel}

Villain "I think you mean RENAMON. She is the fox one.

Anyways, about us Archfiends...we're a league of supervillains. So far we have 5 villains (including me), but we've done tons of evil stuff and nearly took over the world. We've got tons of money and we overall do criminal activity from robbery to jay walking."

Villain walks over to a fire place and pulls out a pipe, which he starts smoking.

"So far our main concern has been capturing this Alan person."

He points to Alan, who is being hugged by MM and has a "Whatever" face.

"There is a special reason for all of this, but I hope to keep it secret. We don't want government forces keeping this guy protected.

Also, here are the villains that make up the Archfiends:

Villain (Leader)
Miss Murder [MM] (Psycho)
Ranamon (Search and Attack)
King of Snakes [KoS, pronounced "Caws"] (Heavy Force)
Beat (Newcomer/Cadet)

Any questions you have?"

[Ask about Alan]
[Ask about one of the Archfiends]
[Ask about joining]
[Ask about evil plans]
[Ask for extra Money]
[Tell him you met Beat]
["BEAT IS AN ARCHFIEND?!?!"]
[Do nothing but watch MM hug Alan because she might do something interesting soon]

(Choose more than one if you want)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Jack and Beat}

[Call a taxi]
[Ride a bus]
[Go to the Subway]
[Go to the Subway Station]
[Try to fly]
[Skip down the yellow brick road]
[Shoot yourself out of the man cannon behind you to reach your destination]
[Do nothing but talk to each other]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:42 am

Samael: Bah, I never bothered even giving Digimon a chance after season 3, season 1 is its best and only its best. Now Etemon, he deserves that spot.
[Tell him you met Beat]
Samael: That Beat guy blind sighted me just because I kicked a cat. As for your organization I feel that I am more freelance than following an organization, I may be a fallen angel but not truly a demon. Besides I made some bad ties with the higher up demons. Hehe.... Lucifer had is own rebellion to deal with... but I digress,
[Ask about evil plans]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:32 am

[Fight]
"Rising Dragon"
*does a dragon uppercut*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:56 am

{For Goral}

The uppercut does awesome damage and KOs Odis in one hit!

{VICTORY!}

Odis "Okay...keep going...ow..."

[Go into the main school]
[Stay in the gym]
[Kick Odis around some more]
[Play basketball]
[Leave]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Samuel}

Villain "Oh yes, do not mess with Beat, he's rather excitable.

Our current evil plan is to take over The City. Once we do, we'll have the resources possible to expand our operations beyond this state. Since you have captured Alan, we thank you very much. If you want, we'll hire you as a mercenary to help us with our goal. We will, of course, pay you good money. We'll also sell you stuff at cheaper costs."

[Become a Mercenary for the Archfiends]
[Decline]

After that...

[Talk]
[Buy stuff]
[Start a fight]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:01 am

[Become a Mercenary for the Archfiends]
Samael: Fair enough, oh and one more thing, don't touch Raphael... he is mine and mine alone...
[Leave]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:07 am

Samael: Now that my finances are covered I best train before me and my pal's grand finale. Perhaps I should attack someone... or someplace.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:10 am

{For Samuel}

Working his way back, Samuel appears in the City Triangle again.

[Go to the Item Shop]
[Go to the Weapon Store]
[Go to the Occult Item Place]
[Go to the Game Arcade]
[Go to the Forest]
[Go to the Desert Town]
[Go to the Lake]
[Do nothing but enjoy this fine summer day]

(Note: The Video Game Arcade and Occult Item Place sell XP and stat increasing items)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:13 am

[Go into the main school]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:14 am

Samael: Hmm... I should visit the Desert town, but i better get supplies, first I need water (not for myself of course) from the item shop and whatever I can afford at the Occult.
[Go to the Item Shop]
[Go to the Occult Item Place]
[Go to the Desert Town]
In that order.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:22 am

Meanwhile, Jack has fought his way through the city's crowd (Oddly enough, provoking most of the violence instead of just trying to get away)

Jack: I am Spring-Heeled Jack, foooolss!!!

With this proclamation, Jack catches sight of a bus parked by the side of the road. Whilst several people file into the machine, Jack begins laughing before attempting a flying spring onto the top! After one failure leading to an embarrassing fall, Jack manages to stick his landing.

Jack: With me, my accomplice; go below if you must!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 am

Beat: Oh screw you. T _ T

Beat walked into the bus, and as there was a emergency exit on the ceiling, Beat poked it with rhyme, breaking it. Some of the passangers gasped, but Beat ignored that, and by stepping on a seat, climbed onto the roof, where Jack was already sitting.

Sync: Meow. :3

=====================================================
Meanwhile, at the Archfiend Fortress:
=====================================================

A man wearing a red sleeveless crossing of a hoodie and a long coat was standing on the door. On his back there was a bagback with some graffities painted on it, filled with money. Around his other elbow, he had tied a white bandana. He also had greyish blue jeans and white/black/yellow running shoes. His belt was made of brown leather and the buckle resembled a lions skull. Under his long coat slash hoodie, there was a rather small sleeveless shirt, and around his neck there were two medallions: the other was a unsymmetric stone resembling gold, and the other was what seemed like some badge. Around the same hand with the bandana, there was also a wristwatch. His eyes couldn't be seen from under the hood, and wat could be seen of his face, showed to emotion at all. He was holding a piece of paper wich he was looking at. He then put the paper away, and as he did, he silently said to himself "Seems like the right place". He then rang the doorbell.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm

{For Goral}

Entering the main school, it looked like your typical anime high school. Climbing up the stairs, 2 twins appear, one with blonde hair and the other with brown hair.

Mike "I am Mike!"
Ike "And I am Ike!"
Together "AND WE ARE THE ROOSTER TWINS!"

{BATTLE!}

Mike and Ike

150 HP (Shared)
Strength: 20
LP: 30

Mike and Ike did 2 kicks that did 10 damage for 20 Damage!

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Defend]
[Run away from the Candy Couple (Together "HEY!")]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Jack and Beat}

Getting on the bus, it eventually takes them to Jack's hideout. Today was free bus day, so it was...free.

[Enter]
[Trade]
[Start a fight]
[Vandalize the place]
[Draw a doodle on the front door]
[Do a dance]
[Do nothing]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Samuel}

In the Item Shop, a very nice man appears behind the counter.

Owner "Welcome! Come buy anything you wish. Today is half off!"

Stack Jar of Chips - Recovers 25 HP. 2 servings! [200 Money]
Pack of Cheese Puffs - Recovers 35 HP. 2 Servings! [300 Money]
Sandvich - As seen in Team Fortress 2. Recovers 120 HP. 3 Servings! [750 Money]
Dragon Kick Energy Drink - A super energy drink that lets you dodge the next 2 attacks in a battle! 2 Servings! [450 Money]
Flamethrower Lighter - Shoot a great blast of flame from this lighter! 50 Damage, 3 uses! [500 Money]

[Buy stuff]
[Start a robbery]
[Trash the store]
[Leave]

After deciding, Samuel goes to the Occult Item Place. The doors automatically open up to show a strange place full of keen trinkets and odd items. The clerk behind the counter is wearing blue robes and a large straw hat that casts a shadow over his eyes, which are glowing yellow. A shady figure leans against the wall to the right.

Owner "Welcome. Buy items. Look evil. Discount."

Sands of Time - Redo up to 3 actions! [350 Money]
Divine Rage - Magic brass knuckles. For 3 battle turns you get to do 2 choices per turn! [600 Money]
Book of Zora History - Historical book on Zoras. Permanently ncrease LP by 15 [750 Money]
Vial of Red Potion - A vial of a healing potion. Fully recovers health [500 Money]
Vial of Blue Potion - A vial of a magic potion. Fully recovers LP [1000 Money]
Vial of Pure Water - A vial of water blessed by fairies. Fully recovers health and LP [1200]
Page from the Demon Lord's Book - A page from the Demon Lord's book of powers. Do a tremendous fire blast that hits all enemies for 70 damage. One use only [1000 Money]

[Buy stuff]
[Start a robbery]
[Talk to the Shady Figure]
[Trash the place]
[Leave]

Samuel begins to head for the Desert Town...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For the New Guy}

The door opens and the stranger is instantly jumped on by a 19 year old girl with long black hair, a purple scarf, a blood stained white shirt, and black pants. She smiles sweetly at the stranger as she pulls out rope to tie him up, but she is hit with a baseball bat by another fellow. He looks like an anime villain.

Villain "Pardon her, she's easily excitable. My name is Villain, that's MM, and this is the Archfiend's Fortress. What brings you to our Fortress? Leisure, Combat, Rescue Mission, Joining us, anything in particular?

[Insert your own choices her since I don't know what this stranger is going to do]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:35 pm

[Start a robbery]
Samael: Just gonna gonna shoplift this Dragon Kick Energy Drink then I'll be on my way.
Samael goes to the occult shop and realized he didnt wanna use up his 2000 gold and left to the Desert town.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 pm

{For Samuel}

Shoplift successful!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 pm

[Fight]
Goral's eyes so anger, then he says in a deep muffled voice
"alright, now I'm pissed off!" he then lifts the Glam (name of his sword) and with the flat of the blade swinging at incredible speed knockes them up the side of the head.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:19 pm

The hooded fellow got up and moved around his right shoulder with a dull little "pop".

Hooded Fellow: I'm a mercenary. I travel around the world doing missions picked up from missionboards, working for the highest bidder... from the mayor of The City, I have a mission take you away! No other mercenaries were picking up the mission, but hey, 1670 gold? You can't be all that bad.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am

The lair is an abandoned building, worn-out yet still "professional" looking for a being such as Jack. The walls are decked with weapons and tools, the tables filled with well-made maps and plans

Jack: Hehehehehe!! We made it!

An awkward pause...

Jack: A-Hem! After such an ordeal you surely must be a bit more than worn out... And so I thank you very much for being civil and not running away... good sir! Spring-Heeled Jack keeps you in his fa--

Awkward pause

Jack: Yeah, I can tell you don't appreciate me that much... Hey! How about... a token of my appreciation?

With this, Jack pops open a large cabinet, revealing many arcane objects...

Jack: Okay, we got a sword that gives the victim a pleasant death, but curses survivors... We got a gun that can provoke bullets from anywhere, we got temporary death in a can, we got a boomerang that always violently returns to another person, we got a fire you can use like clay, we got a rope that instinctively ties itself, we got a flashlight that makes it dark wherever the light shines, we got... pants with infinite pocket space... Ummm... We got a lot of stuff. You... take your pick. ...Annnnny questions or comments?
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:56 am

Beat: Well this is... INSALELY AWSUM! ...it isn't a hoax, right?
Sync: Maowwwww.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next