[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 am

[Ask where MM is]

Beat, again, does some stoopid math in his head. This time hopefully rather accurate!

Hanging out with dead gals = MM no happy.
Asking numbers of dead gals = MM no happy.
Ghost sex = EPIC.
MM sex = FULL of EPIC.

Beat: ...WHERES MA THE HELL GALFRUNNDDDDDDDD?! DD: <

(sucha sense making sentence huh?)

Last edited by SCK[NU] on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 15 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Alucard009 Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 am

{For Beat}

Female Ghost "We can lead you to her. Follow us..."

[Follow them]
[Tell them to bring her to you]
[Attack the ghosts]
[Go somewhere on your own]
[Call out for Jackuval]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Goral}

Goral takes all the Gold. It looks like everyone else is taking it too. He manages to get 3000 Money's worth of Gold!

The dragon does not respond to Goral, being dead and all.

[Leave]
[Attack the dragon]
[Talk to the dragon]
[Attack the people taking the Gold]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Paymon}

Taokaka "Okay! Leave it to me!"

Tao grabs Paymon and darts really quickly around. Somehow she finds an exit and takes Paymon through it then leads Paymon into a secret escape pod that shoots them out to safety as they fall then parachute right into the City Triangle.

Taokaka "Is this good, little guy? Tao wants another meat bun!"

[Give her a meat bun]
[Don't give her a meat bun]
[Give her the rest of the meat buns]
[Attack Tao]
[Tell Tao to get lost]
[Go somewhere]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 am

[Attack the dragon]
*kicks as he gets up*
"I don't like being eaten!*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 am

[Give her a meat bun]
Paymon: At the risk of being followed, I cannot have you take me to my place, just drop me off at City Square.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:22 pm

{For Goral}

Bam! One nice kick. Too bad the dragon isn't alive to feel that one!

[Do stuff]

{For Paymon}

You're already in the City Triangle. Is City Square somewhere else? Dunno, but eh. Tao happily scarfs down the meat bun and goes off in a random direction.

[Go to the Item Shop]
[Go to the Occult Store]
[Go to the Inn]
[Go to the Mall]
[Sleep on the ground]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Beat: No screw chu.

[Go somewhere on your own]

Beat started hysterically running his way to somewhere not even he himself was sure of, with a girlish glee, singing 15 men on the deadman's chest!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:30 am

[Go to the Mall]
Paymon: Maybe there is a telephone I can use there.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:43 am

"hm, where did that cocky guy in the sleeveless hoodie go?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:01 am

{For Beat}

Beat runs for a long while until he enters a room where it's all dark. He hears MM laughing very hard. Opening a curtain, Beat sees MM being tickle tortured by 2 female ghosts.

[Talk to the ghosts]
[Talk to MM]
[Attack the ghosts]
[Attack MM]
[Tell the ghosts to get you instead]
[Run in circles and panic]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Alan "We should get out of here. I'll see you later. Come by Alucard's House to get your reward later!"

Alan loads the Walther P.38 and runs out of the place.

[Leave]
[Attack the dragon yet again]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

[At the Mall...]

Paymon sees a phone. It looks like that supervillain band that was playing earlier is gone. Same goes for the crowd.

[Use the phone]
[Destroy the phone]
[Go to the Weapon Store]
[Go to the Convenience Store]
[Go to the Magic Shop]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:13 am

[Leave]
now what to do?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:05 pm

[Use the phone]
Paymon: *dials a number* Yeah, its me, Paymon... Ya I been quite busy... Listen I made a pretty big enemy... Yeah... send someone to meet me at the outpost... I don't wanna be traced to you guys... yep... uh huh... thanks... I'll be there.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:42 pm

{For Goral}

Outside in a hallway, everyone is scrambling around looking for an exit. Goral then sees Alan run to him.

Alan "Quick! We have to get out of here! Ghosts are taking people left and right, and only some people can see them! Behind you!"

Alan pushes Goral down and gets taken starts flying through the air, going around the corner down the hall. Looks like everyone's gone...

[Go to the left]
[Go straight]
[Call out for someone]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Narrator "Who could Paymon be calling? Someone from his own group? What will they accomplish together? Find out next time in the next episode of Dragon Ball ZZZZZZzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Oh Sorry! I fell asleep! Next time in his post of IRPA 3!"

[Do stuff]

(Note: You can have another character, but only temporarily)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Paymon sets off to the out post. He spends an hour waiting for his accomplice to arrive. Suddenly a black fog covers the room. A man in black bandages and black coat with white fur patches on the shoulders.
Zaebos: ...Hello...Paymon...
Paymon: Zaebos, thanks for coming. They sent the right guy for sure.
Zaebos: ...
Paymon: Look, you're a poison expert, this Jackuv named Jackuval poisoned me and I need you to find a cure,
Zaebos: ...I will...need to...extract a sample...
Paymon: By now it probably spread all over, but you better hurry.
Zaebos: ...Let me see... your arm...
Zaebos pulls out a syringe and takes a sample.
Zaebos: ...Impressive poison... it seems to... attack blood cells... a Hemotoxin... and a strong one.... amputation... may have been required... in its earlier state... but it spread... too quickly... however... I have a poison... that... counteracts this...
Paymon: You do?
Zaebos pulls out one of his many vials under his coat to reveal a bluish green liquid.
Zaebos: This... is a poison... is a powerful liquid... that can break down the toxins...
Paymon: Would that be a vaccine?
Zaebos: No... this is a poison against... other poisons...
Zaebos injects the turquoise liquid into Paymon. The liquid broke down the corrosive cells in the warlock's body and the infection ceased.
Paymon: Wow, thanks.
Zaebos: ...no... problem... The leader... instructed me to assist you... in ending this threat...
Paymon: Wow, thanks! Listen though, Jackuval plans to poison the world with the toxin I had.
Zaebos: Lets... get going...
[Zaebos joins the party]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:21 pm

[Go straight]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:45 am

[Talk to the ghosts]

Beat suddenly pointed at the ghosts, and mistaking them for the ones e met earlier, he shouted:

Beat: YOU... BASTARDS!!

He then got a phone out of his pocket (wait wha, he has a fone?) and... CALLED TEH GHOStBUSTERS!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:36 pm

THE YEAR POST!

{For Beat}

Unfortunately, Beat does not realize that they are currently at the bottom of the ocean at the other side of the world, far, FAR from the Ghostbusters. And yes, this takes place before Ghostbusters: The Video Game where the new guy {Censor thing prevents him from hearing the minor, barely that bad of a spoiler}. Let's just say yeah, they ain't coming.

The ghosts look at Beat and stop torturing MM for a second.

MM "*Gasp* Beat! Save me!"

Female Ghost from earlier "We found you! Come on, let's have some fun!"

The 2 ghosts from earlier grab Beat and strap him down with his arms spread out on the same kind of thing MM is on. Uh oh...

MM "Eep! Oh no...Beat!"

The ghosts that were attending to MM hush her and continue what they were doing earlier.

MM "BEAT! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Oh yeah...she's cursed. Better help her soon. How long have they been doing this to her?

MM "2 HOURS, GOD D****IT!!!"

Ouch. Even someone who isn't cursed would be in Hell by then. Find a way to escape and save your girlfriend!

Female Ghost "Come on, let's tickle him too! They'll be together; we'll see who lasts longer!"

[Talk]
[Negotiate]
[Struggle in vain]
[Call for help]
[Start cursing loudly]
[Sing at the top of your lungs]
[Tell them to get it over with]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Goral steps forward a bit and sees a hangar with 2 helicopters and a submarine. The floor is covered with water. There is a control panel with a button labeled "Open hatch".

[Push the button]
[Leave by taking a helicopter]
[Leave by taking a submarine]
[Sabotage the vehicles]
[Turn around]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Now what will the duo do?

[Return to the City Triangle]
[Go to the ArchFiend's Fortress]
[Go to Alucard's House]
[Go to the Museum]
[Do nothing]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Paymon: I know a good place to start.
[Return to the City Triangle]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:18 pm

UPDATE! My last post was the Year Post! The 365th post of this RP! Bonus tips for everyone! If you want a tip on a situation, you can ask for one! You get 3!

{For Paymon and Zaebos}

At the City Triangle, people are looking at Zaebos and Paymon. Must be the season's new fashion statement.

[Go to the Convenience Store]
[Go to the Inn]
[Go to the Occult Shop]
[Go to the Mall]
[Call for a ride]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Paymon: I redefine the skull cap look!
Zaebos: ...They... must like my jacket...
[Go to the Occult Shop]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:51 pm

[Negotiate]

Beat: You knoe guise am startin to think you are no ghosts. I thought they should just go trough stuff?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:22 pm

[Push the button]

"what's the worst that could happen?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:37 am

{For Beat}

Female Ghost "We're ghosts, you can be sure of that."

Suddenly, she flies through Beat. It really hurts when she does it. Question answered, huh?

One of the ghosts removes Beat's footwear. Crud...

[Talk]
[Negotiate]
[Struggle]
[Curse loudly]
[Tell them to let you go]
[Surrender and tell them to get it over with]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

A few seconds after pushing the button, the door he entered through closes and the hatch above Goral opens and the room rapidly fills with water. With all that armor, he can't swim. Oh boy...

{At Death's Door}

Death "Nice seeing you again. You know the process: Serious or Funny, Revive or Stay Dead."

[Serious Death message]
[Funny Death message]

[Revive]
[Stay dead]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Inside the Occult Shop, the Owner is not around. There is a sign on the register that says "Take items and leave the Money on the counter."

Inventory:

Bottle of Blue Potion - Recovers 60 LP [500 Money]
Strength Potion - Makes you physically stronger [500 Money]
Lotto Tix - Lottery Tickets. You might win Money [100 Money]
Identity Cloak - Completely changes your identity and physical abilities [1000 Money]
Dragon Scale Armor - Protects you from tough attacks [1000 Money]
Spear of Destiny - The Spear of Destiny. Instantly win most battles [2300 Money]

{Note: You currently have 3500 Money}

[Buy something]
[Steal something]
[Don't completely pay for something]
[Trash the place]
[Call out loudly for the owner]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:45 am

[Curse loudly]

Beat: THAT... HURTS!

Sync meow'd very loudly in his hood.

Sync: meow!
Beat: Oh, Sync, thank gudness! CLAWWWW... no wait. You cant claw dead people... Be a good kitty k? there should be this nice thing in ma bag, and I do not know what it does. ACTIVATE IT!! Even tho you is a cat. But, just, DOO EEETTT!!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:06 am

{For Beat}

{Due to Beat being morally screwed, we've taken the liberty of skipping his next choice}

Sync goes down to Beat's bag and pulls out Fu, but it does nothing. Dang.

The ghosts remove Beat's socks and start tickling him like crazy. Goddammit, this sucks. They also get MM

MM "BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Uh oh. I dun think she's happy.

[2 hours later]

After 2 painful hours, Beat and MM pass out from exhaustion. Geeze us Cripes.

[in a cell in Jackuval's dungeon]

MM is lying on top of Beat when he recovers conscious. She seems to be out still.

[Wake her up]
[Get her off of you and dust off]
[Smile broadly and enjoy this moment]
[Eat a cup of instant noodles while lying down]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:14 am

[Eat a cup of instant noodles while lying down]

Beat lays around, and gets a cup of boiling hot instant noodless out of nowhere, magically. He tries to eat them but instead it all falls on his face.

Beat: Hamfit (translation: dang it)

Beat then rolls MM off and gets up, clearing the dust off himself.

Beat: Oh christ I hate this place... where am I?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next