[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 23 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:59 am

Zaebos slips an antidote vial into him.
-----------------------------------------------------
Paymon: Dammit... not good...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 23 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Alucard009 Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 pm

{For Paymon}

The liquid fills up to his chest. Paymon then realizes he cannot move when submerged in the liquid. Hooo boy.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]

{For Zaebos}

While Zaebos uses the vial, the plant grabs him by his leg with a vine and dangles him over it's mouth. Best act quick, son.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Zaebos uses his LP ability to become w bodies of two different forms. The acidic one falls to the ground past the plant. The Gaseous one hovers into and through into the plant's body and then hovers over Paymon.
Paymon: Glad to see you here.
Gasous Zaebos grabs onto Paymon and pulls him up to the top.
Paymon: Well at least we have time.
Outside the plant the acidic zaebos strikes the plant over and over without being attackble in its liquid state.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:05 pm

{For Paymon}

You escaped. Woo. Now what?
[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

{For Acidic Zaebos}

The plant swallows him. Bogus.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

{For Gaseous Zaebos}

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:57 pm

The acidic form seeps through the narrow openings of the plant and after being reformed Zaebos and Paymon take off.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:31 am

[Panic]
[Summon ghost hands]

Beat: THE F*CK--...

As Beat shouted in panic, he slammed his head from both sides in agony. As he did, two ghost hands suddenly flew at the ghosts, from both sides! Ha! Trick'd ya!

(Beat: ...--IS WITH THIS SH*T)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:40 am

[Do stuff]
"well that wasn't very nice."
*throws sword at Jack"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:59 am

{For Beat}

As Beat tries to summon his ghost hands, they don't work for some reason.

Female Ghost "You can't use magic here due to the master's Dr. Insano Anti Magic Field Generator Kits!"

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Goral}

Jackuval simply stands there. When the sword reaches him he catches it by the blade and tosses it aside.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Paymon and Zaebos}

Escape successful!

Paymon and Zaebos have run a good ways. Now they're on a large green field with a few hills.

[Walk around]
[Ask for a ride]
[Go back into the forest]
[Dig a hole]
[Sleep]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:09 am

Beat: I swear, once I get the heck outta here, I will ghostbust the effin smexy asses of you both!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:41 am

{For Beat}

The ghosts giggle at Beat.

Female Ghost "By the way, we have your girlfriend. She's cracking up right now."

Female Ghost 2 "She's laughing like crazy."

[Threaten them]
[Get pissed off and break down the wall]
[Throw something at the ghosts]
[Curse loudly and do all of the above]
[Go to sleep]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 am

[Ask for a ride]
Paymon: Maybe that Alan psycho will give us a ride.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:50 am

Renn: Umm... Allright!

[Go right]
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:25 pm

{For Paymon}

In an instant, Alan's ship appears in front of them and he steps out.

Alan "Psycho? As much as I appreciate the title...anyways, where do you want to go?"

[City Triangle]
[Alucard's House]
[ArchFiend's Fortress]
[The Museum]
[Warehouse]
[The river]
[The lake]
[Jackuval's Base]
[Steal the ship and joyride]
[Choose to walk instead]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

Renn goes right and...holy cripes, an escape tunnel! They manage to sneak out and now they're in a large room with a huge chair that's kinda like a throne up against the wall to the left.

[Go to the hall on the right]
[Sit on the chair]
[Go back into the dark room]
[Hug the girl]
[Tickle the girl]
[Be evil and offer her to the ghosts]
[Ditch her and go alone]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:17 pm

[Do stuff]
*open fire with chain gun while he is preoccupied with sword*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:08 pm

[City Triangle]
Paymon: From there, me and Zaebos will return to our base.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:16 pm

[Threaten them]
[Get pissed off and break down the wall]
[Throw something at the ghosts]
[Curse loudly and do all of the above]

*very much needed censorship*

Pissed, Beat threw a random rock wich was just laying around at the ghosts, and then, still cursing very loudly, kicked down the wall.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:34 am

{For Beat}

Beat busts the wall down with immense force and...Aw what the crap?! The wall leads to another cell! Great, talk about the least satisfying thing happening!

The ghosts flat out laugh at Beat.

[Get into a violent rage and ram through the cell bars]
[Break the right wall this time]
[Call for MM to help you]
[Dig a huge hole]
[Use the power of alchemy to make a robot]
[Sleep on the bed with an "Oh screw it" mentality"]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

The bullets actually hit Jackuval! No epic dodge move or anything, they just pwn him!

Jackuval "Good! Keep it up!"

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon und Zaebos}

At the City Triangle...

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:14 am

Paymon and Zaebos head Southward to the Temple.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:32 am

{For Paymon und Zaebos}

On the way there, they see...what's this?! There's a huge battalion of tanks that are headed there too! They don't seem to have noticed Paymon and Zaebos, and they're going pretty slowly. What to do?

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:49 am

[Do stuff]
*tapes the trigger down and gets a soda*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:14 am

[Sit on the chair all official like]

Renn: Allrighty, I restate my previous question, who are you, where are we, and why are we... here?
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:29 am

{For Goral}

The Chaingun continues to fire at Jackuval. NOW he's doing all that Matrix-y dodge stuff. He then throws multiple knives at Goral. One of them punctures the bottle of soda and gets it spilled all over Goral.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

MM "Sorry, I just hate being tortured. My name's MM. I'm a former ArchFiend. This is Jackuval's Base, a place where he's been bringing people to get information to create the most deadly poison in the world. He captured me for kicks so his ghosts could kill me for fun, but thankfully you arrived. We have to stop him!"

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:44 am

[Do stuff]
*is pissed*
"extremus estus vesica"
(sword begins to glow white hot and makes everything around it red hot, it melts down and begins engulfing jack's leg causing extreme heat damage cloths catch fire)
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:51 am

Renn: MM the former Archfiend?? Those Archfiend folks have a wanted notice out for you! I don't know if this Jaccuvahl is with 'em, so maybe you can fill me in on stuff whilst we lay him out flat- Walk fast with me, "the most deadly poison in the world" is a dubious title but still not something I want to trust with a bad man, or a good one for that matter...

Renn takes a lit cigarette from one sewn-up wrist and begins puffing on it before he commences to "do stuff"

[Walk fast looking for clues, motioning for MM to help any way she can]
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:45 pm

{For Goral}

Jackuval "Ack! My good clothes! Gr!"

Jackuval pulls out a gun and fires it at Goral. When it hits him it has ropes wrap around him, but the heat he's generating prevents him from getting bound up.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

MM "Jackuval isn't one of us. Even Villain's been working with us to defeat him. And who would want to put a notice that they're looking for me? Villain let me move out without any problems!"

MM adjusts her scarf and thinks.

"Anyways, I'll help you out."

Eventually Renn walks to a jail cell place. He sees a guy in a cell talking to himself.

MM "Beat! Please, we gotta help him! He's my boyfriend!"

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next