[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 35 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Alucard009 Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Goral breaks the spikes, but they quickly grow back. Soon, everyone is pushed into the spikes and receive painful stab wounds in their backs. Owie.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 35 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Beat: Damn, effin damn... must... make... plan...!

Getting himself off the spikes, Beat jumps forwards and stabs Rhyme's blade into the floor, then, using it as something to hold on to, again jumps forwards, taking Rhyme with him, then stabbing the Owl-Zoda with it, and turning it around for some extra damage. He then, powered by cool slow-motion and fast-motion effects, pulled Rhyme out and slashed Zoda with it to make it a combo - "Damn you, Zoda-bastard!"
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 am

Zaebos uses his LP ability to divide into two forms. One is a cloud of poisonous gas and the other a floating stream of green burning acid, both resembling Zaebos's original form.
Gaseous Zaebos: ...Now...
Acidic Zaebos: ...Die...
both forms, in their new states, snuck past Zoda's armor, Acidic Zaebos burned into Zoda's flesh and Gaseous Zaebos snuck inot Zoda through his nostrils and into his lungs.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Beat tries to jump the gap, but Zoda's wings flapping pushes Beat back. He lands inches from the spikes.

Uh Tiki...

Zoda has yet to stop flapping his wings, making a powerful gust of wind still that probably blows Gaseous Zaebos away. It also makes it too difficult to cross the gap he made between you guys and him.

Also, do we even know if Zoda breathes? Poison probably doesn't work if he isn't choking on the poison you just threw.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Nevertheless, Acidic Zaebos succeeds in incinerating Zoda's flesh.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:53 pm

(You know what? F*** it. The gap is WHY HE CAN'T REACH ZODA AND INCINERATE HIS FLESH. But what ever)

Zoda turns back to his original form and teleports all over.

Zoda "Get out of me, you pathetic mortal!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Beat: ...You know what, mister Yoda, I really hate you. T _ T (I mean just look at by back its all... holy... as in, full of holes!)

Beats hair suddenly combusts, and he also teleports after Zoda (actually he just dashes real fast) and swings Rhyme (wich is in its sheath) towards Zoda like it's a baseball bat.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Zoda flies and falls into the pit.

Zoda "ARRRRRGH!!!"

After a while, Zoda teleports back and clutches Beat by the neck.

Zoda "How dare you, you foolish mortal!"

Zoda then puts his right hand over the top of Beat's head and squeezes. Soon, blood starts seeping from Beat's head. Zoda then throws him into Goral, who flies back and gets spiked again. MM picks up Goral and does something that makes the spike wound not hurt anymore.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:20 am

-strips off destroyed suit and puts armor back on-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Goral takes off the suit, but after the armor is put on, the suit automatically puts itself back on Goral, completely undamaged.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:55 pm

"wtf"
......... [throws beat back at zoda]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Beat flies in the air, rolling like a doll.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:37 am

Zoda, who's armor is starting to melt rapidly, tries to punch Beat, but is unable to. Beat lands on Zoda and pins him down.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:17 am

Beat: LOL AWESOME

Beat starts smashing Zoda's face with Rhyme and its sheath, double smashing in fact - he is holding the blade in the other hand and the sheath in the other.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Zaebos throws a vial of acid at zoda.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Beat is beating the s*** out of Zoda, whose on his back. Suddenly, Beat notices that he's stuck in Zoda's melting armor. Suddenly, Zaebos' acid vial nails Beat square in the back and burns him.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:46 pm

-grabs beat and tosses him aside-
-plunges sword into zoda-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:00 am

Beat, flying trough the air, curses.

Beat: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--!!

- damn, he sure goes off flying easily.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:15 pm

The sword pierces through Zoda and his eyes suddenly sharply glow before fading out and turning black. Then this body suddenly explodes several times, but the explosions don't hurt Goral.

MM "Die, you alien sonofabitch!"

MM jumps in the air with excitement and runs out of the room, grabbing everybody and dragging them around Alan.

Jackuval "Looks like he's about to die. I don't think he'll survive this."

MM "Shut up! He'll make it!"

Villain "I have my doubts, I admit, but there might be a chance he'll pull through this."

After a while of suspense, suddenly Alan opens his eyes. MM looks at him and gets on her knees to be level with him.

MM "Alan! Get up, Zoda's dead!"

Alan *Weakly* "You guys defeated Zoda? Good work. [coughs up blood] I'm pretty badly hurt, but I may make it."

Jackuval "HAH! Now's my chance!"

Suddenly, ghosts grab Alan and try to take him away until they're all shot down by MM, who jumps up and catches his falling body.

MM "You bastard! You just waited until Zoda was out of the way!"

Jackuval "Of course! Why compete with something more threatening that myself? Here's the plan, I-"

Suddenly, a large bullethole appears in Jackuval's forehead. A bullethole so big you can see right through his head. He falls backwards and collapses.

Alucard "Sorry I'm late. Problems back in The City below were going on."

Alan "Alucard...glad to see you."

Alucard "Damn you're beat up. I should heal you."

Alan "I'll be fine. I've had worse."

Alucard picks him up off the ground and starts walking away.

Alucard "I noticed you guys also freed the prisoners. I'm going to get everyone back to the ground. I'd also hurry if I were you, because the place is going to explode in 5 minutes, meaning I'm going to be sending it deep into space."

As soon as he leaves, Paymon, Shabriri, and Nowe turn back to their normal selves.

{Now, "heroes", is your chance. Do you sneak some of the poison with you, do you leave the Base empty handed so no one can be hurt by the venomous substance, or do you destroy the huge vat and flood the whole place, killing everyone in the process? The choice is yours.

No, you can NOT take the whole thing yourself, no matter how many people you have.}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:08 pm

[rigs vat with C4 grabs beat's leg and drags him away.]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:44 pm

(Beat's still got some poison in his bag wich he got earlier)

Beat dramatically points at Alucard.

Beat: WHO... THE HELL IS THAT?!

Yeah Beat. You're smart, real smart.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:46 am

[tells beat]
"that is Alucard, half vampire, son of/guy who has dibs on Dracula's head."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Everyone begins leaving. Now they're all standing on the outside platform where they entered via moving stairs. People are boarding helicopters and other flying machines. Alucard is entering the Vic Viper with Alan.

Alucard "Over here, you guys. 2 minutes until I toss this place out of here!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 pm

-leaves still dragging beat ho needs a pie or something cause he is so light-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 pm

(Beat: VVvvvampires aye...)

Beat puts his right hands thumb on his other nostril and sucks some air in. Manly. He then runs out off the platform, landing right in to the open cockpit of the firehawk.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next