[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 5 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm

[Get some fruit from the trees]

"I wonder if this is edible..."

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 5 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:39 pm

[Go to the Item Shop]

Beat: Duu daa ding ding daaaaa~~

On his way to the item shop, Beat sees a man wearing some coat and whatever. Beat runs to him and sings:

Beat: I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW YOUR NAME, YOUR NAME IS BOB

(Lemon Demon - I know your name)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:38 am

{For Beat}

[At the Item Shop]

It looks like a convenience store. The guy behind the counter is reading a magazine from his rack "Guns for Convenience Store Clerks." He looks up at Beat.

Owner "Leave the Money on the counter. So long as you don't steal anything, I'm perfectly fine."

He continues to read his magazine, not paying anymore attention to Beat.

Candy Bar: Recovers 60 HP [300 Money]
Orange: Recovers 45 HP and 15 LP [500 Money]
Fu: A rare item that's part of a set of 4. What could it do? [800 Money]
Camera: Camera that let's you use an enemy's attack [1000 Money]
Rare Candy: Taken right from one of the Pokemon League. Instantly levels you up [1500 Money]

[Buy something]
[Steal something]
[Start a robbery]
[Try to bargain for less expensive or free items]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Karasu}

Karasu picks the fruit. It makes a little pop-like sound when it's picked. It looks like some sort of fruit Karasu's never seen before. Looks really tasty.

[Eat the fruit]
[Keep the fruit for later]
[Pick more fruit]

[Go to the Hangar]
[Go Inside]
[Go to the Front]
[Throw rocks at the windows]
[Do nothing]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Paymon}

Suddenly, Paymon feels an insane pain in his body. It seems like there's no end to how much it hurts. In an instant, Paymon ceases to exist.

[At Death's Door]

Paymon appears in a place over black clouds with a red sun on the horizon. Suddenly, Death himself appears.

Death "Now...do you want to hear a serious explanation for your death or a comical one? In any case, The Creator himself requested for me to revive you guys if you want to return to the world of the living."

[Serious]
[Funny]
[Nothing]
[Revive]
[Stay dead]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

MM "Ooooooooh! I like your theory! It beats the one I had!"

Villain "She thought we all came from a space ship and we're living in society that was recovered after an alternate timeline where the world was destroyed by nukes and we lived in Vaults to come out and kick asses. Fallout 3 much?"

MM "But that game is awesome! I'm level 99 and invincible!"

Villain "Can you believe this girl is incredible with electronics and hacking? It scares even me."

MM "Damn right! I programmed your master computer system I'm not supposed to be telling anyone including Beat about!"

Villain "..."

Villain punches MM across the room and she leaves a gigantic crater in the wall, which self repairs itself after she falls down.

"Just ignore the fact she said that and don't tell anyone and I'll give you 2000 Money. I figured you'd need some help anyways since you're out of Money."

[Take Money]
[Refuse Money]
[Ask about Master Computer System]
[See if MM is okay]
[Explore]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

You take the parchment. Suddenly, you feel a bit faster.

[Renn got magic parchment! So long as he possesses it, he always gets the first turn in a fight and has a higher chance of running!]

Suddenly, an Egyptian dude wearing your stereotypical head thing with a snake on it appears. He's speaking in Hieroglyphs, so here's the translation we came up with.

"You're bird is not 'snaking with magic hedgehog. Prepare to bloody sword!"

The Egyptian Dude whips out a spear.

{BATTLE!}

Egyptian Guard
HP: 200
Strength: 20
LP: 20

[Attack]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Special Move]
[Call for Help]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:17 pm

[Ask about Master Computer System]
"you really think a place like this does not scream " I have a super computer that controls my entire fortress in a hidden room in the basement"?
but I won't tell, I'll let there eyes tell them.
[Take Money]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:50 pm

"This is probably not the best idea..."

[Eat the fruit]

"I wonder if I'll gain rubber powers..."

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:05 am

Beat: This stinks.

[Leave]
[Go to the Weapon Store]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:57 am

{For Beat}

Owner "Ya know, dunno what Fu does, so here."

He tosses Beat the Japanese kanji that says "Fu"

(Beat got Fu!)

[At the Weapons Store]

It's a weapon store with a whole bunch of weapons outside of guns.

Owner "Guten tag! I've moved my store from the City Triangle to this mall! Don't worry, I have new things, but still kept the majority of my prices the same."

Pistol: An M9. Does 40 Damage per shot. Holds 10 rounds. {400 Money}

Shotgun: A Pump Action Shotgun. Deals 60 Damage to one enemy or 30 Damage to 2 enemies {600 Money}

Submachine Gun: An MP5. Deals 50 Damage to one enemy or 30 Damage to 3 Enemies. Holds 30 rounds. {750 Money}

Magnum: An M1911 Magnum from Word War II. Does 75 Damage per shot. Holds 8 rounds. {550 Money}

Crossbow: A good ol' fashion crossbow. Does 45 Damage per shot, arrows can be lit on fire {450 money}

Dagger: A small Celtic dagger that increases your damage by 15 {300 Money}

Broadsword: A large 2 handed broadsword that increases your Damage by 30 {500 Money)

Cosplayer's Real Sword: Ragna the Bloodedge from BlazBlue's sword that increases your Damage by 50 {900 Money}

Burning Knuckle: A powerful Special Move that does 1.5 your current Strength and recovers 30 HP to someone in the group of your choice. Costs 10 LP to use [800 Money]

Shoryuken: A firey uppercut Special Move that does double your current Strength. Costs 10 LP to use [900 Money]

Ammo: Bullets for your guns. {8 rounds for 200 Money}

[Buy something]
[Start a robbery]
[Steal something]
[Talk down prices or try to get free items]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Karasu}

Karasu bites into the fruit. It tastes great. Kinda like an sweet plum with an apple's texture. The fruit recovered 35 HP!

[Take more fruit]
[Leave the tree]

[Go to the Hangar]
[Go Inside]
[Go to the Front]
[Throw rocks at the windows]
[Do nothing]

{For Robert}

Villain "*Sigh*"

Villain pushes a button and they all fall into a large hole that suddenly appears. Moments later, they arrive in an insanely dark room with a tiny computer on a desk.

Villain "This is it. It's more powerful than you think. Now then."

He pushes another button and they appear in the front lobby again. MM just gets out of the wall as they arrive.

MM "Yeah, that's it."

Villain "Here's 1500 Money anyways. I think you'll need it. Can you please leave for a while? I have to do some work."

MM "I'll drive you anywhere!"

[Have MM drive you]
[Walk]
[Ask for a helicopter or ship]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:31 am

Beat: I want a magnum thing! And some rounds... wait... how much do I have money again?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:20 am

[Serious]
Paymon: I suppose the summoning of Kil'Jaeden is what caused my death huh?
[Revive]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:11 am

"see, a computer in the basement, told you, a good hiding space would be in the back yard in a limp shed. no one would expect it there."
[Ask for a helicopter or ship]
"I need an areal view to find my hot rod, a helicopter or an airship will do nicely....... wait, MM, are those my keys?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:10 am

Renn: Well well well, who is this? A genuine ancient cleric or some pawn you're trying to dupe into ineffectively attacking me??

[Attack]

Renn whips out his double antennae and stabs them, crackling with electric current, into his headpiece-thingy!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:48 pm

{For Beat}
Owner "I sense you have 2000 Money, kamerad. Here is your Magnum!"
{Comrade}
He takes the money from Beat and hands him the gun. It's loaded.

"Gut choice. What else can I get you, freand?"
{Good} {Friend (I think)}

[Buy something]
[Start a robbery]
[Steal something]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Villain "Yes, we can supply you with a helicopter of sorts."

They walk a while and are standing on the top of the Fortress. It's about 4 stories up and there's a huge building on the side you can't see from the front.

Villain "This will take but a moment."

He goes into the building and comes out moments later in a gyrocopter (small, 1 to 2 person helicopter).

Villain "Apologies, but we can't really supply you with anything better at the moment. If you need to know though, this thing is bullet, explosion, and crash proof, the propellers won't break on contact with anything, and it has dual chain guns and missile launchers."

MM "I like these choppers! Trust me, they rock!"

[Take it]
[Ask for another ride]
[Jump off the side and walk]
[Attack]
[Take the ship and open fire on them]
[Go back to the Front Lobby]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Death "Long story short, you made the mistake of using all your LP. That's not a good idea in this universe. Next time try to save at least 1 LP so you can keep from dying. Anyways...I'll revive you back to the City Triangle."

With a sudden movement, Paymon is blinded by a bright light. Moments later, he's lying on his back looking up at the sun in the City Triangle. It's notable that the Weapon Store is gone, in it's place a new Inn.

{Current Stats}

HP: 35/70
LP: 20/100
Strength: 20
Gain: 10
Money: 3000

[Go to the Inn]
[Go to the Item Shop
[Go to the Restaurant]
[Go to the Occult Store]
[Go to the Job Center]
[Go to the ArchFiend's Fortress]
[Go to the Lake]
[Go to the River]
[Go to the Warehouse]
[Yell out at the top of your lungs]
[Do a dance in the middle of the street]
[Attack the next person you see]
[Talk to someone]
[Spray paint graffiti on a building]
[Lie down and sleep]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

BRZAP! The attack does 30 Damage!

{LP Special}

The guard's spear catches fire and he throws it through Renn for 30 Damage!

{Renn was Defeated!}

[At Death's Door]

Renn appears in a place with black clouds and a red sun. Suddenly, Death himself embraces him.

Death "Wow, another one of you guys died again already? *Sigh* Do you want a funny comment on your death or a serious one? Also, I'll revive you if you want to return to the world of the living."

[Serious]
[Funny]

[Revive]
[Stay dead]
[Talk to Death]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Paymon: I need a nap...
[Go to the Inn]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:55 pm

{For Paymon}

Paymon walks to the next panel of the comic book and enters the Inn. The Owner is a lady who is dressed like an Egyptian person you'd see in a movie.

Owner "Well hello. Would you like to stay? It's 250 Money for a night."

[Yes]
[No]
[Do something that might get you in for free]
[Start a robbery]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 pm

[Do something that might get you in for free]
Paymon: *sings* All the old paintings on the tombs
They do the sand dance dont you know
If they move too quick (oh whey oh)
Theyre falling down like a domino

All the bazaar men by the nile
They got the money on a bet
Gold crocodiles (oh whey oh)
They snap their teeth on your cigarette

Foreign types with the hookah pipes say
Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh
Walk like an egyptian

The blonde waitresses take their trays
They spin around and they cross the floor
Theyve got the moves (oh whey oh)
You drop your drink then they bring you more

All the school kids so sick of books
They like the punk and the metal band
When the buzzer rings (oh whey oh)
Theyre walking like an egyptian

All the kids in the marketplace say
Walk like an egyptian

Slide your feet up the street bend your back
Shift your arm then you pull it back
Life is hard you know (oh whey oh)
So strike a pose on a cadillac

If you want to find all the cops
Theyre hanging out in the donut shop
They sing and dance (oh whey oh)
Spin the clubs cruise down the block

All the japanese with their yen
The party boys call the kremlin
And the chinese know (oh whey oh)
They walk the line like egyptian

All the cops in the donut shop say
Walk like an egyptian
Walk like an egyptian
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:05 pm

{For Paymon}

Woman "...This happened last time. Fine, for your effort, stay for free."

{Paymon recovered all HP and LP!}

[Leave]
[Jump out the window to leave]
[Talk to the woman]
[Start a robbery]
[Light the room on fire]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:20 pm

[Jump out the window to leave]
Paymon: Too little time for doors! Onward!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Beat: Thanks! Cool. And well, two rounds of bullets, plz?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 pm

[Take it]
"if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 am

[Serious]

Renn: No jokes pal. That freak only had 20 strength!

[Revive]
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:16 am

{For Beat}

Owner "There you go."

{Beat got Ammo!}

[Buy stuff]
[Start robbery]
[Steal stuff]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

The gyrocopter whirs up and takes off. Goral can go all sorts of places.

[Go to the City Triangle]
[Go to Alucard's House]
[Go to the Lake]
[Go to the River]
[Go to the Warehouse]
[Attack the ArchFiend's Fortress]
[Crash into the ground]
[Shoot at The City]
[Do a barrel roll]
[Jump out of the helicopter]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Paymon leaps out the window, throwing caution to the wind. Sadly, he's on the 30th floor. Don't ask how the one story Weapon Store is now 30 stories up, but it is. So Paymon falls and conveniently lands in a pillow truck. Talk about sheer luck, and I don't believe in luck. Oh, nevermind. There's a bomb rigged under the truck.

[Jump out of the truck and run]
[Teleport into the driver's seat and drive]
[Cover yourself with pillows]
[Take a pillow and run]
[Try to defuse the bomb]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

Death "That may be so, but he used an LP Special Move. It added just enough Strength to take you out. Didn't help that you only have 30 HP max.

Alright, do you want to return to the Temple, or go to the City Triangle?"

[Temple]
[City Triangle]
[Change your mind]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:22 am

[Go to the Warehouse]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:06 pm

Renn: I can't back down from this, too lucky to throw the chance to topple evil for my personal safety!

[Temple]
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:15 pm

[Leave]

Beat: Now then. Uhh.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:44 am

[Jump out of the truck and run]
Paymon: I am in magic not science!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next