[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 6 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Alucard009 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:58 am

{For Beat}

Beat leaves the store and such.

[Look up list again for options]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Goral}

Goral flies for a few minutes and is hovering over the Warehouse. It's a 3 story large building with a steel look.

[Land on the roof]
[Land in front of the entrance]
[Jump out and hope you'll crash through the ceiling]
[Crash into the Warehouse]
[Open fire]
[Do nothing]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Renn}

You appear in the pyramid where there were 3 split ways. Yes, even though Death said "Temple" as a mistake, you're back where you were.

[Go forward]
[Go left]
[Go right]
[Try to go through the trap hole]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Paymon dashes. He escapes getting blown up just barely like in all the movies. Feathers fall from the air. Unfortunately, a pillow made of lead hits Paymon upside the head as things fall down, and more unfortunately for him another bomb that didn't go off yet lands right in front of him.

Kaboom!

Paymon is sent flying in the air like a ragdoll or a Half Life 2 character in Garry's Mod. He flies up into the mountains where he sees a really cool city built up there. Moments later he starts falling downward. He falls into the city, and after about a minute he slams into the ground.

Paymon wakes up in a very dark area. It's some kind of concrete road. He looks around a bit before multiple odd shaped buildings appear around him. A spotlight shines on him and a see through ball forms around him, rolling him up a metal slot into one of the buildings. The ball breaks as he's dropped into what looks like a playroom for children. Some kids are playing very quietly while one dressed in a black jacket and yellow T-shirt with a black bandanna leans against the wall with a semi-angered expression. He looks like a DF reject.

Kid "Hey you. You're unfortunate. You're a prisoner in here now. I can't tell you much since they have electric eyes everywhere, so here, take this."

He quickly stuffs a handgun into Paymon's pocket and a round camera about the size of a bowling ball appears and fires something at him, turning him into a large pool of blood with a few small chunks of human meat.

Suddenly, the wall across the room explodes and kids wearing bandannas appear. They're heavily armed.

Leader "Quick, there's no time! Here, take these!"

The kid tosses everyone including Paymon assault rifles and they rush out.

[Follow them]
[Shoot the camera]
[Shoot yourself]
[Drink the blood]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 6 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 am

Paymon: Child gore?! that is just in bad taste, and I summon demons.
[Summon]
Abyss: What do you want from me?
Paymon: Block the cameras.
Abyss uses Harnessing Shadows to block all the cameras' sights in a thick layer of shadow.
Paymon: Grab the kid's remnants and put in a bag over there, might be able to do something with him when I get back to the temple.
Abyss: As you wish.
[Follow them]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:44 am

{For Paymon}

As Abyss does stuff, suddenly he disintegrates. What the hell?! LP doesn't exist here, and somehow Paymon's still alive!

Anyways, Paymon follows them. The leader handed him an M16, the usual American assault rifle seen everywhere. He eventually catches up to them. There is a big firefight with kid dressed in uniforms. Blue ones fire guns and Orange ones jump around and throw knives.

Leader "Our evac is coming in 2 minutes. Keep fighting!"

After a while where Paymon's gun seems to be firing itself, the boats arrive.

Leader "Let's go!"

They run. Some of them are getting nailed as they run since everyone stopped firing at them.

[Stand and give cover fire]
[Jump on the boat]
[Run headfirst into the enemy]
[Take a human shield and get yourself to safety]
[Jump into the water]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:50 am

Paymon: How the hell did I get up to here?! Gahh!! What the *%^& is going on?!!
[Stand and give cover fire]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:53 am

[Land on the roof]

"is this Warehouse 13?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:42 pm

{For Paymon}

Paymon fires and starts hitting the enemy hard. The kids are able to escape without any casualties. As the last one leaves, the boats start taking off already.

Leader "Sorry! There's literally no room left! A Second fleet is heading your way to help you, just hang in there!"

They take off in and disappear in an instant. Suddenly, a large horde of Orange Soldiers start jumping and nail Paymon with dozens of knives. Although he shoots and shoots, he's not fast enough to stop them all. He looks down to the lower left and sees he has a health bar that's decreasing fast. When it runs out, Paymon finds himself standing in front of an arcade machine, the situation he just experienced playing on the screen.

Continue?

[Insert another coin]
[Don't insert another coin]
[Break the machine]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Goral's gyrocopter lands on the roof. Just as it lands, the helipad starts going down into the warehouse. It's full of insanely large wooden boxes. As Goral unbuckles, suddenly he is sent flying into the air and into a large metal box. It's all magneticky and he can't move. Here's hoping he doesn't have a cell phone on him or anything like that. Suddenly, a woman with red (by that I mean Anime red) hair wearing a red officer's uniform appears. A hammer and sickle is on her badge. COMMIES!!!

COMMIE!!! "Hey, fix my name!"

Sorry, but yeah.

Officer "Better. So you've found the hidden treasure for me, have you? Mother Russia will be proud of me. Since I'm a fair woman, I'll give you a chance to fight and a chance to ask about why you're pinned."

She pulls out a book and flips to a page. Suddenly, the magnetic force holding Goral stops pulling him and he is able to move again.

{BATTLE!}

Communist Officer Chick

Officer "HEY! My name's Ramelia!"

Is that a Russian name? Nevermind.

{BATTLE!}

Ramelia (R-uh mE lE uh)

Ramelia "Danke!"

Wait, that's German!

"Don't ask how I know you."

Cool.

Ramelia
HP: 200
Strength: 10-35
LP: 1

A high ranking Russian officer who was assigned on a mission for a special treasure locked inside the Warehouse.

Ramelia "Just what do you think you're doing?! You don't tell him this stuff!"

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Special Move]
[Call for help]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:08 pm

[Break the machine]
Paymon: Abyss!
Abyss: Yes master.
The voidwalker smashes the machine.
Paymon: Next time I am playing Ms Pacman.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Wandering at the mall, Beat notices a stage that was prolly used by some band earlier! It even has the microphones and everything still on it!

Beat: *%^& yes, imma go sing digimon!

Beat climbs up to the stage and starts singing the first opening tune of digimon into the microphone, wich has the power turned to max!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:12 pm

"Dumpfbacke"
[Fight]
"so, this is not Warehouse 13? it is not full of goodys like the Tesla gun, the sharpest katana ever made which can cut thru light bending it around you, the jacket that lets you walk thru walls? none of that good stuff?"

PS: Alucard I have a show for you to watch. called Warehouse 13.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:14 am

{For Goral}

Remelia "No it is not. This is a Warehouse in The City that was recently built to hold items for display for the museum that they are about to open tomorrow. I came in today since security has loosened quite a bit even though their biggest line of defense is just a big wall equipped with overly massive amounts of fire power. I got in the same way you did. I'm here for the magnetic object in that box you were stuck to. Don't ask why I'm giving you all the details, I just am."

Remelia did a kick with her heels that did 20 Damage!

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Special Move]
[Call for help]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Beat}

A decent size crowd has gathered around the stage unsure about what's going on. Suddenly, a bunch of kids dressed up like the kids in DF appear, all holding instruments (the drummer holding his drum sticks). Wait, these are for real! Aw crud, if they're mad, you'd best run!

Takuya "You're using our stage to sing a different season of Digimon! Cool. You aren't one of the Digi Destined though, but still a good effort."

They aren't mad? PRRRRROMOTION! That's good! Suddenly, a large bunch of fliers blow into the area. Looking at them, they're advertising the new Museum that opens tomorrow. At this time, Beat receives a message from Villain.

Message: Beat! We need you back at the Fortress! We have a large mission on our hands!"

[Go to the Fortress]
[Stay on stage and jam]
[Attack the DF kids]
[Attack the crowd]
[Dive into the crowd and have them hopefully take you]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Paymon}

Suddenly, Paymon wakes up. He's lying in a small grassy bit with sun shining on it surrounded by metal and broken machines. It seems to be the only place where the sun is shining. Looking over, there's a town with identical looking little buildings. Lying next to Paymon is...HOLY HELL! IT'S TAOKAKA FROM BLAZBLUE!!!! THIS PLACE IS HER VILLAGE!!!

Tao "Zzz...I can't eat anymore, meow..."

She has a smile on her face. She looks really relaxed. Paymon's foot is right next to her tail.

[Go down to the village]
[Jump down to the town]
[Speak to Tao]
[Hug Tao and get up]
[Stomp on Tao's tail]
[Throw Tao off the side]
[Keep sleeping]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:37 am

[Fight]

"what is it, an electromagnet?"
(does a mule kick)
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:57 pm

[Speak to Tao]
Paymon: What the hell are you? Did I summon you from hell by accident, cuz that stuff happens...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:38 pm

[Dive into the crowd and have them hopefully take you]

Beat jumps to the groud backwards hoping they would take hold of him instead of letting him hit the ground.

Beat: Now, my minions, take me to the Archfiend Fortress!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:31 am

{For Goral}

Remelia "It's a crystal object that attracts things magnetically. We're trying to study why it's powers are on and off all the time. Notice it's not holding you like it was earlier? I didn't do anything to do that."

Remelia suddenly has sharp claws come out of her gloves and she claws Goral for 20 Damage!

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Special Move]
[Call for help]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]

{For Beat}

SLAM! The crowd is gone in a millisecond. For some reason it seems that the storm of papers took them away somehow, including the kids from DF (Digimon Frontier). Why he didn't get taken away is unknown, but more importantly, that was kinda painful. Wait...the stage is flying in midair! Way up there! The FireHawk moved itself under Beat and he landed on it. Talk about lucky!

[Get in the FireHawk and fly to the Fortress]
[Jump off the FireHawk and try to fly there]
[Go on stage and sing again] (If you pick this, you can pick another option)
[Try using "Fu"]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Tao is sleeping pretty soundly. She appears to not have heard anything Paymon said.

[Go down to the village]
[Jump down to the town]
[Speak to Tao]
[Hug Tao and get up]
[Stomp on Tao's tail]
[Throw Tao off the side]
[Keep sleeping]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:53 am

[Go left]

Renn: This time, a bit more prepared!

[LP special]

-30 LP +10 SP & HP
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:21 am

[Fight]
"yeah, that is weird...well you are busy so I best leave you alone."
(uppercuts her hitting her in the jaw)
"good bye, have a nice day"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 am

{For Goral}

Both of Goral's attacks do 140 Damage total!

Remelia "I won't lose that easily!"

Remelia opens one of the boxes and pulls out a mirror. She breaks it with a hammer and razor sharp shards of glass fly insanely fast at Goral and slice him up for 40 Damage!

[You know what goes here I hope]

{For Renn}

Renn goes left. There's a wooden pillar in front of him. Looks like it could break if he attacked it.

[Attack the pillar]
[Throw a pipe bomb at the pillar]
[Turn around]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:29 am

[Get in the FireHawk and fly to the Fortress]

Beat blasted his guns at eeverebodeh at took off to the Archfiend Fortress!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:04 am

[Jump down to the town]
Paymon: Creepily little feline...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:50 am

[Turn around]

Renn: I've been in these situations enough to know not to tempt fate...
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:30 pm

{For Beat}

The FireHawk flies right to the Fortress within minutes. Inside, MM hugs Beat and drags him to Villain's Room. It's got a large computer like in the Sci Fi movies and looks all neon-ish.

Villain "Beat...here is our new mission. I take it you've seen the storm of flyers that appeared recently around the city? These things are being controlled by an evil force that's taking people somewhere. You have to find where they're being taken to and take over the enemy's operation. We'll hold the people hostage ourselves, you just have to get rid of the enemy who has them under their control. And the second part of this mission will take place tomorrow."

MM "GOOD LUCK!"

She puts Beat into a cannon and fires him into the sky. The FireHawk hovers under Beat and he falls into the pilot seat.

Villain "We have a contact in the Warehouse at this moment named Remelia. We haven't heard back from her, but she's getting something that'll help up find the location of the enemy. Go there. Be careful, it's full of dangerous objects."

The FireHawk automatically takes Beat to the Warehouse. It's 3 stories tall and has a steel exterior.

[Enter the Warehouse]
[Blow the Warehouse up]
[Go somewhere else]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

(Forgot to add this: There is an area that looks like it's some kind of exit maybe behind Paymon. Wonder where it leads to)

Paymon jumps down into the village. A little kitten in the clan is chasing a chicken while another looks at Paymon. It smiles at him. It looks so cute! Too bad there aren't any pictures of them on the net that I can't find to show you.

[Talk to the kitten]
[Pet the kitten looking at you]
[Kick the kitten looking at you]
[Catch the chicken for the kitten]
[Start a fight with someone]
[Go back up the hill (That's where the "Thing that may be an exit" is)]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

Renn turns around. Where does he go now?

[Left]
[Forward]
[Right]
[Try to go down the trap hole]
[Blow self up with a pipe bomb]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:32 pm

"Scheisse! Blöde Fotze!"
[LP Special]
"Coniecto Vesica"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:38 pm

{For Goral}

Remelia "You do that while I heal up."

Remelia drinks a bottle of Leninade and recovers 60 HP!

Suddenly, a beeping sound is heard. It's like the one in Metal Gear Solid. She pushes a button on her jacket.

Remelia "Yes? What is it, Villain? I'm in a combat situation right now."

Villain "I'm calling to inform you that the contact is right outside of the Warehouse and will be seeing you shortly."

Remelia "Will he help me defeat my enemy?"

Villain "If they're in the way of the objective, then he should."

Remelia "Thanks, Villain. I'll talk later."

[Click]

Remelia "You hear that? I have backup! You might as well surrender. Or if you think you can take us, then take this."

She tosses Goral a bottle of Leninade. This stuff is good, don't worry. You won't become a Commie, nor do you need to be one to enjoy it!

{Goral got Leninade! Drink that recovers 60 HP!}

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Special Move]
[Call for help]
[Defend]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 pm

[Left]

He goes left
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:17 am

As Beat fell to the cockpit, he hit his nose on the steering wheel. He didnt instantly rise his head up, instead he just layd there, with his nose bleeding.

Beat: ...this hurts.

Beat took some toilet paper out of nowhere and put some in his nostrils.

(Beat: Oops, I did it again~!)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next