[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 28 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Alucard009 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 pm

{For Shabriri}

Creator "Sorry about that. I just wanted to see what would happen."

The snake slithers back into the golden urn.

[Attack the urn]
[Attack Paymon]
[Attack the Twins]
[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 28 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:38 pm

[Do stuff]

Beat: So confused. Anyways, uuuumnnn.... YEAH!

Beat started running, planning to go trough the hole the-possibly-fake-MM came trough in order to go someplace else.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 pm

[Enter the next room]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 am

Renn: NO IT IS NOT

[Do stuff]

Renn continues trying to shumble down the imvisible walls in the car
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:34 am

Shabriri: Thought so, alright Paymon *smacks the hypno out of him* Let's get moving.
Paymon: Alright, come on girls.
Empusa and Naamah: Yes master! ^^
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:08 am

{For Beat}

MM follows Beat through the opening.

MM "What makes you think I'm not the real MM?"

Suddenly, Beat encounters a large red snake. It isn't so big; probably only large enough to swallow 3 Hummers at once. It looks MM in the eyes and she instantly freezes on the spot. It slithers over to her and opens it's mouth, ready to swallow her.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Goral}

Goral enters the next room and sees Beat and MM. Looks like they don't see him. MM is frozen in place, and HOLY CRAP THERE'S A GIANT RED SNAKE! It slithers over to her and is ready to swallow her.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Paymon and Shabriri}

Creator "Hah! Nice way to solve that. Fortunate that that's how this world works, huh?"

[Take the golden urn]
[Go to the next room]
[Turn around and go back]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

After a while of flying, Renn sees Jackuval sitting in a wheelchair. He then looks up at Renn.

"Oh crap!"

Jackuval goes behind a curtain and a large demonic head appears.

"I am the Spawn of Evil! Bow before me, mortal!"

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:53 am

*talk to snake*
"bad snake, down, down!"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:35 am

{For Beat and Goral}

The snake suddenly shifts it's attention to Goral and stars slithering towards him. MM is able to move again and she starts firing a pistol at the snake.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:43 am

"kos, you in there?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:42 am

{For Beat and Goral}

The snake doesn't respond to Goral and quickly wraps around him. It then looks Goral in the eyes and paralyzes him.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:58 am

[Take the golden urn]
Shabriri: I'll carry this, maybe we can use this against them, me being blindfolded makes me immune to it.
[Go to the next room]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:29 pm

In the next room, There are 3 ways to go: left, forward, and right.

[Go left]
[Go forward]
[Go right]
[Turn around]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:40 pm

[Go forward]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Going forward, Paymon and Shabriri enter a prison like area with cells containing people in them. A guy is picking the locks and there are a few people who are free. The people look at Paymon and Shabriri.

Guy 1 "Who are you guys? Are you with the big boss?"

Guy 2 "Tell us you're here to help.

Girl "I don't trust 'em. They look suspicious."

[Talk to the people]
[Break locks and free people]
[Attack the people]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Shabriri: It's because my skin is blue, isn't it?
Paymon: Well, we are looking for Jackuval, play your cards right, and we can give you a hand.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 pm

As they talk together as a group, a pretty muscular young guy about 21 with medium length blonde hair wearing a red and white baseball cap, a black jacket, blue pants, and brown shoes comes forward. He's playing with a butterfly knife.

Jerry "'Sup? So you guys are planning to take down the big tough guy who put us all here? Let me come along. My name's Jerry, and I'm here to settle the score with whoever's in charge."

[Let him come along]
[Don't let him come along]
[Challenge him to a fight as a "test"]
[Ignore him and talk to someone else]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Beat came from behind the snake and cuts its troath with Rhyme by slipping the blade in between it and Goral, then pulling the sword at himself while also sliding it to the right.

Beat: Jesas Christ I hate snakes. A red snake tho, thats sorta cool. And MM, its just that there's been like millions of you, gets me confused D: < and even if you indeed were her, how come you came from the snakes lair, or were you running away from the snake? had you not noooticed the snake?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:33 am

[Let him come along]
Paymon: We could use his help, lets get out of here.
Shabriri: Lead the way Jerry. ...Jerry... what a crappy name. "Oh watch out, Paymon, Shabriri and, 'Jerry!'" Bah...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:23 am

{For Beat and Goral}

MM "I dunno, I just came through that invisible wall. The snake wasn't there when I was here."

Well, the snake is dead. Now what?

[Go to the next room]
[Climb into the snake's mouth]
[Stand around]
[Do nothing]

Jerry "I heard that."

Jerry goes forward and they follow. They're back at the 4 way.

"You guys pick where to go."

[Go left]
[Go forward]
[Go right]
[Turn around]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:14 am

[Go to the next room]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 am

[Go forward]
Paymon: Should we have freed the other two as well?
Shabriri: They didn't trust us, so no.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:32 am

Beat: Hm, oh well.

[Go to the next room]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:01 am

{For Beat and Goral}

They enter a large round room with no exit in it. The door behind them disappears. Great, now what?

[Play with MM since she may not be the real one]
[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

Paymon and Shabriri go forward and they see Renn ahead. Ahead of Renn there is a large demonic head shooting fireballs.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:44 am

Empusa: That looks scary.
Naamah: Protect us master!
Shabriri: I'll take care of this!
With incredible strength he punched the demon head.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:07 am

Shabriri punches the demon's head, but it doesn't respond. It doesn't even turn with his punch. Jerry starts throwing knives at it, but they're going through it. Uh oh, a hail of fireballs start shooting in their direction.

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next