[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 33 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Alucard009 Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:57 pm

Zoda "Argh! Hah, pathetic human blood isn't going to affect me for long."

Zoda makes a laugh. What's this?! He seems to have recovered from that attack already!

"That poison is made from my blood, and my blood has a special ability. Whenever it makes contact with human blood, it kills the blood cells and my blood multiplies! I assume you can understand how dangerous this blood would be if it entered a human body."

Zoda raises pillars of fire and Alan dodges to the right and fires his Tommy Gun.

Alan "No way...if even a drop entered the human body, it would rapidly kill and replace that person's blood with your own alien blood until their body is out of red blood cells!"

The pillars of flame disappear and Zoda fires green skulls.

Zoda "And then they die!"

Dodging the skulls, Alan runs up to Zoda and kicks him, but Zoda merely casts him to the side.

Alan "But your blood isn't perfect. I found an antidote of sorts."

Zoda "But the poison my blood is made from has been genetically modified to have no cure since it was infused with the antidote to cancel it out."

Alan "[To Nowe] Kuso, big boss. Looks like even your blood skills are no match for his alien blood type. If you guys are magic or something, then I guess it's magic versus science."

Zoda grabs Alan's Tommy Gun and casts it aside while he throws Alan into the air and raises a pillar of fire underneath him that he'll fall into if he keeps going straight down.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 33 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Nowe: You underestimate me, Alan. He only had a taste of my powers.
Nowe channels a typhoon composed of blood in epic porportions.
Nowe: Even if your poison does infect my bloodstream and eat away at my cells you'll find my regeneration rate superior in speed. Now, let's see you heal from this.
The blood typhoon shapeshifts into a storm of swords as the blood hardens at a density equal to solid steel. The swords, all under Nowe's control, rain down on Zoda and slice into him repeatedly.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Zoda "Obviously you underestimate my poison's rapid multiplication rate, cultist."

Zoda gets hit by the stuff, but some of it rebounds off his armor. When they do, some of them hit Alan as he falls to the ground and cut him up.

Alan "Goddammit! That s*** hurts!"

Zoda "Aha!"

Zoda teleports and appears on top of the vat of poison, and he reaches into it with his claw and tosses a handful of it onto Alan's wounds.

Alan "Aw...shit..."(Something so bad is going to happen that we had to leave this part uncensored so you could feel it better)

Zoda "Hah! You shall perish now!"

Alan cries out in pain and he writhes on the ground. His blood around him that he lost on impact with the ground turns the same color as the poison in the vat.

MM "Alaaaaaaaaaaaan!"

Suddenly behind everyone, there is a bright blue flash of light. MM dashes right over to Alan lying on the ground.

Alan "MM!! GODDAMMIT! IT HURTS!!! UGH!!!"

MM "Hang on, Alan! You can fight this!"

Alan "I think this is too much for me! For once I can honestly say I haven't had worse!"

MM "No! You'll be fine! Just hang in there!"

Zoda "It is hopeless, little girl!"

Zoda grabs MM's head and squeezes tightly. Soon blood starts dripping from MM's head and he throws her into Nowe.

Zoda "Thank you for your help, cultist! If you give up fighting for humanity, you have a spot in my army. Now choose: Am I more important to you, or is the life of this pathetic mortal worth more? Don't have your lackeys come chase after me or tend over the Creator; you do this yourself. Prove to me you're the person who deserves to be the leader of your foolish cult!"

Zoda laughs and teleports away.

MM "Shit! SHIT! Come on, cult guy! You gotta save Alan!"

Alan "There's something you guys don't know! If I die...then we all die! I can't...talk...pain!!!"

Creator "Allow me to explain, then. Since this universe was created by Alan (it's a long story, but it's the reason why Zoda calls him "Creator") and you guys are visiting a form of his universe, if his mind stops working, the universe will cease to exist, and so will anyone/anything inside it."

So what to do? Do we try and help Alan out somehow, or do we defeat Zoda and hope things work out?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:30 pm

*walks away and tryst to think of a way to be human again*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:14 am

Beat: *%^&! FUCKING SHIT! Al, you gotta tell me, where the shit is Zoda, Imma kick his ass!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:17 am

Nowe: Hehehe... HAhahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHA!! Serve you Zoda?! You who has failed twice already has a the gall to expect me to kneel before you?! I am Nowe Reiketsu! The crimson prophet, the destroyer and savior, the blood dragon. I shall rule this world myself without serving anyone! But I prefer to have a world to rule then just oblivion... I can buy my time.
Nowe tends to Alan.
Nowe: How pathetic, protagonists always get in my way. But I can bide my time for now.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:56 am

Alan "Argh! Don't be such a cocky &$%^&, Nowe. You're the one that hurt me in the first place. *%^&!!"

Suddenly, Goral turns back into a person again.

MM "We have to help him...maybe Zoda has a cure somewhere! It's highly improbable that he'd make one, but..."

???????? "Let me help in this. It's partially my fault."

Suddenly, Jackuval walks into the room, blood dripping from his clothing. MM pulls out her dual Skorpions.

Jackuval "Wait...I've come to amend my sins. I didn't know the poison's base came from Zoda. I found this substance in a canyon where I saw animals who tried to consume it die shortly after touching it. I turned it into the perfect killing device, maybe I can cure it somehow. Alan, what was the antidote of the last poison? My memory is failing on me due to these wounds."

Alan "Oolong tea...I thought you made it useless..."

Jackuval "Actually, to test the poison, I used it on myself. I found out that if I used a mixture of Oolong tea leaves and some of the chemicals in my lab, it is possible to cure it. The supplies are in the second lab. Hurry and go there!"

MM "There's no time to lose! Where's the second lab!"

Jackuval "Through this secret door. Just push that wall over there."

MM goes over and pushes the wall. It completely falls over; turns out it was a huge, thin piece of wood. She immediately dashes through the lab's door.

Jackuval "I'm too wounded, but here, use these in case of emergency."

Jackuval pulls out 2 Bottles of Pure Water, a Book on Ghost Summoning, 3 RPG 7s, and a strange golden box.

Zoda returns into the room.

Zoda "Alright you fools, I will allow one of you cultists to enter the lab. One of them of my choosing!"

Zoda turns Nowe, Shabriri, and Paymon into wild boars and teleports into Lab 2.
{Sorry, but I need a way to control you pulling characters out of nowhere like you did with Nowe}

[Enter Lab 2]
[Talk to someone]
[Attack Jackuval]
[Take a dive and swim in the poison]
[Walk into a leftover pillar of fire]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm

(Nowe made the leader entrance)
Nowe: A little late to grow a conscience isn't it?
Zaebos: ...Wonder why... he choose me... Very well... I will slay him... in the name of the Red Hand...

[Enter Lab 2]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Beat: Pehh. This sucks. I WANNA KICK HIS ASS! FFFFFFF--
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:41 am

*begins firing on Zoda*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:44 am

{In Lab 2}

Zoda "The final battle! Prepare to perish!"

This song starts playing

Zoda fires green skulls from his body
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 am

Zaebos: Slashes Zoda with his acidic cat claws.
Zoda now has Acidic Disease.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:19 am

The claws hurt Zoda on impact but don't pierce through his armor, so he doesn't get the disease.

{Please, just say if the attack has a special effect and I'll say if it works or not.}

Zoda grabs Goral by his left leg and swings him, slamming him into Zaebos and Beat
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:30 am

Zaebos throws a gas bomb at Zoda to inflict poison damage and cause gaseous disease.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Zoda seems unaffected by the poisonous weaponry. Zoda grabs Beat and strangles him before slamming him into the ground.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Zaebos: ...God forbid...I get an enemy... my attacks work against...
Zaebos slashes Zoda with his acidic claws again.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:07 pm

[smashes 100lb sword up side zodas head]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Beat is laying on the ground, stroking his neck.

Beat: Damn man. 100 POUND BALLBUSTER!

Beats hair fires up, and he runs to Zoda to kick his crotch, lifting hip up just so litely that you can't exactly even notice it all that much, then throwing a Fiery Punch of Passion (FPP™️) at his face.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:00 pm

The acidic claws burn some of Zoda's armor and he winces back in pain. While he's hurt, Goral's sword breaks over Zoda's head and makes him kneel down. Beat's Ball Buster doesn't hurt Zoda, but the punch does. Zoda flies across the room and slams into a wall.

Zoda "Impressive, but not quite enough to stop me!"

Zoda summons a bunch of bats that gang up on everyone
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Zaebos throws a smoke bomb to to poison the bats to death in a cloud of poisonous smoke.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:58 pm

The poison gas kills the bats, but the gas is everywhere in the lab and everyone is breathing it in.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Beat is shouting at Zaebos is a very dramatic manner.

Beat: DAMMN YOU ZABDOS AND YOUR S***A** PLAN!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:55 am

Zaebos tosses Beat an antidote vial.
Zaebos: ..Get... over it...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:20 am

*face palm*

*commences epic battle with zoda once again*
http://www.carbohydrom.net/music/CarboHydroM_-_Fight_On.ogg
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:31 am

Goral can't breathe and is steadily getting dizzy.

Zoda lifts one of the large work stations and heaves it at the ground, it's contents falling all over the ground.

Jackuval outside the room "Be careful in there! You need to give me the stuff in one piece! Just in case you're wondering, they're all in the far left corner."

Just suddenly, now they can see that the table is covered with poison related stuff. Fortunately, Zoda didn't hear any of what Jackuval said.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next