[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One?

3 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One? Empty IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One?

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Creator "Sorry to admit it, but really, this is the only thing we have left on this sight to do, isn't it? Alright, then I guess we can just do this for kicks. If anyone knows anybody who they can get to participate in this, bring them over if you can. Anyways, let's just do this for fun since we haven't much else to do."

{The Story...}

It's been 3 months since the events of IRPA 3. With Jackuval and Zoda dead, this is probably going to be the one where the Creator introduces new characters from his series in a way for people to get to know them. Shameless plug ins FTW.

{Enter Alan, Fighter of Justice}

Alan "'Tis another day in this world. Peace prospers and all is fair. After the defeat of the fiend, happiness bloomed like flowers after a winter of sorrow. Little bloodshed has occurred in these days, and I caper nimbly in my fair lady's chamber for entertainment. My thoughts, down to my soul. Here MM comes."

{Enter MM, Girl of Insanity}

MM "Hi Alan!!!<3<3<3 What are you doing?"
Alan "My love! Mi amor! How do fare in this time of rest?"
MM "This is freaking boring! And why the heck are you speaking like that?"
Alan "What does thou speaketh of?"
MM "SNAP OUT OF IT!"

(MM smacks Alan with her hand)

Alan "Ow...Okay, yeah, that fixed it. Thanks."
MM "No problem. But like I said, I'm bored!"
Alan "Well, if my predictions are correct, a story is about to happen really soon. Another IRPA."
MM "How do you know?"
Alan "I'm the Creator, I write this stuff. Besides, look at the name of the topic."
MM "Hey, you're right! Maybe I'll get to see Beat again! My ticklish little pet! I even bought a collar with his name on it!"

MM runs to her room and comes back with a black and red collar with the name "Beat" engraved in Rhine stones on it

Alan "...I've learned it's futile to ask where you get this stuff, so I'm just gonna say good job."
MM "Teehee! I miss him. I wonder what's going on."

{Insert your character introductions here}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One? Empty Re: IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One?

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 pm

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I wish will get some new players. Maybe I should go and try recruit some, no?

================================================================
>>>Location: Border of The City<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
================================================================

Beat is currently walking into The City, his hands in his pockets. His wearing saggy, black pants, and an open, black shirt made of silk wich looks alot like a kimono, its hem so long it almost reaches his knees, with a green oriental dragon pattern on it. Under the kimonoish-shirt, he has bandages covering his tummy-area with some Sai-swords put in them. He's got very skin-close shoes/sandals wich look alot like those of the time-skip Sasuke from the good ol' show Naruto. Around the shin-area he has wrapped some bandages, and in these bandages, too, he has put two Sai-swords for each feet. On his hands he's wearing black fingerless gloves, his arms from elbow to wrist covered in bandages. Around his waist he had the good old 'n' classic scarf of his, under it a black belt from wich Rhyme was hanging on two smaller belts, On his back he had a red 'n' black backbag with a few custom paintings on it, and on his had his good old magical hat, also with a customly painted flame on the right side. On the fingers of his right hand, he had a peacock-ring on middle finger. Sync, his kitten, is curled up on his hat, purring. There was also a bandage on his left cheek : apparently Sync had been doin some clawing. Around his neck he was earing a silver cross, and an also very silvery looking pocket watch. On the pocket watch there was engraved a circle with a triangle in it, with a straight line coming from directly in the middle of the sides of the triangle, fusing with the circle. In the middle of the triangle, there was a smaller circle, wich, however, did not connect with anything.
Rhyme's sheath, too, had been updated. It was black with a few gold seeming parts to make it stronger, and it, too, had a green oriental dragon to it. The handle of the sword also now had some gold like metal to it reshaped, now engraved with black edgy crystals. The blade, however, was just the same as before, except now with some japanese/chinese symbols carved to it.

He took his hands out of his pockets, and in his left hand he had a pack of chocolate sticks*, and with his rind hand he reached for one from inside the pack, then biting a piece of it. This also revealed that also the wrists around his arms are containing Sais, one sword for each hand. Wonder where he got so many Sais?

Beat: Welllcome to The CCccciiiteyyyy~~!!

*CHOCKSTICK™️s. CHOCKSTICK are fictional chocolate goods invented by me: They are long, stick shaped biscuits covered in delicious, secret-recipe chocolate. Telling the truth, they are almost exactly like POCKY's. But Beat, however, considers the CHOCKSICKs the only "real" ones.

Last edited by SCK[NU] on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 10 times in total
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:15 am

{For Beat}

Beat eventually finds himself in the ever so familiar City Triangle. The fountain in the very center has a lot of pennies in it. For some reason there seems to be a lack of people in the Triangle save a handful of people who look more casual than the usual City Dweller.

Suddenly a ghostly hand appears out of nowhere and pokes Beat in the forehead. This hand is shortly accompanied by many more that start annoying Beat in many ways.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:24 am

Walking around, trying to find his old world again, he starts reminiscing about his first days here. Then he remembers the soul reason he was here in the first place. he remembers he needs to interrogate Zoda. He can't go back home cause the amulet only works for "the chosen one" which against all odds, he was not. So now Goral went off to find Alan, positive that zoda would be back 3 or 4 pages later.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 pm

(Did some corrections on Beat's introduction, just if anyone cares. Nothing all that special really, just changed the design of Beat's top, the finger he has his ring on and corrected some stuff.)

(K I did it again XD No further changes will come, I promises.)

Beat, before the hands appear, looks around, raising his left eyebrow due to surprisement.

Beat: Oh? Well ain't this odd.

He then takes a small bite out of his little chocolatey snack, for he says you should use them "sparingly", because they taste awesome and he only has three packs of them. However, a ghost hand then suddenly pokes his forehead. He is startled and guickly stuffs the whole chocolatey stick into his mouth, with both of his hands to help him. He then rolls his eyes up to see just what poked him, just to find out it was a ghost hand. He then soon notices alot more, all trying to bug him in countless ways.
After a while of trying to flap his hands at them so they'd go away, as if they were mosquitoes, he raged...

IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One? RageFace

Beat: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

...by dramatically pulling his hands back and whatsoever, accessing a most dramatic pose, with his hair combusting.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:30 pm

{For Beat}

Beat goes boom and the hands fly back and disappear.

{Note: Please don't use faces like that this time.}

As things settled down, suddenly Beat received a message on his ArchFiend Internal Communication System that was secretly implanted in him during the very first IRPA.

Sender: Villain
Topic: Welcome Back. I Have a Job For You.
Urgency: Medium-High

Welcome back to Grand, Beat. I'll be blunt, I have an assignment for you already. I know you're just getting back, but things are going to change. Quickly come to the Fortress. Your ship has been modified and I have a new weapon for you.

[Go there]
[Goof off]
[Start a fight]
[Rock out in the middle of the streets all awesome like]
[Pet Sync and sick 'em on the nearby police officer (yes, there are police for some reason)]
[Fall asleep on the ground]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Goral's searching eventually led him to the main street that lead to Alucard's House. He approaches the front door and hears talking inside.

Alan "But MM, you said I could have it!"
MM "Yeah right! Like I'd let you have that!"
Alan "You don't like this drink!"
MM "It was still mine!"

[Barge in through the door]
[Knock]
[Open the door]
[Call out to them from outside]
[Run away screaming]
[Stand around and wait for the plot]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm

{Aw, sorry, sure thing. I must ask tho, why?}

[Rock out in the middle of the streets all awesome like]
[Go there]

Beat shouts out loud in joy, for he just loves his Archfiendy job.

Beat: AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

He for a while then does the thriller all around the streets, Sync doing the same thing on his hat. Beat then almost trips on his own feet, therefore deciding to stop the thrillering and heading off to the Archfiend Fortress...
Wait, since when have kittens known how to do the thriller?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:02 am

[Stand around and wait for the plot]
and try to find out what they are fighting over.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:50 am

{For Beat}

Walking there, Beat arrives at the Fortress much later. It looks exactly like it did before. Inside the large lobby-like main room, Villain is sitting behind a desk with his glasses on. He looks up at Beat and removes his glasses.

Villain "Welcome, Beat. Glad to see you're back."

He gets up and walks to Beat. It looks like he's trying to hold back a smile.

"Now then, I've decided to return to villainy. Because the problems in the past would get in the way, now there are no interruptions to hinder my plans. Your mission is to capture Alan and bring him here. There is a partner for you for this mission."

An Asian male standing about 6' 3 with medium length black hair wearing a black leather jacket, brown shirt, torn up blue jeans, and large black combat boots enters.

"This is Tone. He's a mercenary who has been working with me for the last few months. He encountered a problem capturing Alan on his own, but I don't blame him. You two will work together and bring him here."

Tone looked at Beat and introduced himself.

Tone "Hello, I'm Tone. You must be Beat? Let's do this."

Villain then pulled out a medium sized box.

"Here, Beat. This is your new weapon."

He hands Beat the box.

[Open the box]
[Hang onto the box]
[Don't accept the box]
[Break the box]

[Take off]
[Talk to Villain]
[Talk to Tone]
[Yell something]
[Go outside to summon your ship and take off]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

The arguing continues.

MM "Fine, F*** you, Alan!"

Suddenly, the window to Goral's left opens up and Alan flies out of it and hits the ground. He quickly runs up the stairs.

Alan "Oh hey Goral. It's been a while, how's it going?"

He then proceeds to try the doorknob and knock on the door.

"Come on, MM! Open up!"

[Talk to Alan]
[Talk to MM]
[Attempt to bust down the door]
[Attack Alan]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:52 am

[Talk to Alan]
"wtf is going on?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:56 am

{For Goral}

Alan "Oh simple. Play the last scene!"

{The last scene}

Alan is standing around and MM is in her room. Alan goes to the kitchen and opens up the fridge.

Alan "Hey MM, can I have this Mountain Dew?"
MM "Sure thing, I don't want it."

Alan drinks the mountain dew and walks into the living room. As he sits down, MM walks out.

MM "Hey Alan, I...Are you drinking my Mountain Dew?! THIEF!"

Suddenly, she jumps at Alan and he struggles to get her away.

Alan "But MM, you said I could have it!"
MM "Yeah right! Like I'd let you have that!"
Alan "You don't like this drink!"
MM "It was still mine!"

Suddenly, MM picks up Alan and throws him at the trick window, which opens up and results in him flying outside and slamming into the ground.

{Back to our feature presentation}

Alan "Does that explain it?"

{Do stuff]
[Do nothing}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:56 am

{Do stuff]
"no."
[breaks door off the frame and asks MM for her side of the story]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 pm

{For Goral}

Goral kicks the front door, but it refuses to break or open.

Alan "Don't try. Alucard's House is surprisingly powerful. It was made with supernatural powers to be resistant to attack."

MM "Is that Goral? Hey Goral! It's me, MM!! How are you doing? Did you miss the love of your life?<3"

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:39 am

[whispers to Alan]
"that can keep people in to right?"

[talks to MM]
"I need your side of the story, what happened?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Beat: AWWWESOMEEEE!!!

[Open the box]

Beat ripped the box open, filled with joy. He had before this been staring at Tone, however not saying a word, propably thinking something like "oh damn a cool dood".
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 pm

{For Beat}

Beat opens the box. Inside there are gloves and shoes with fire designs on them.

Villain "You're sudden ability to catch fire at will seems like a good power, so I had these custom made for you. They can allow you to use your fire in different ways. You can do punches that make small explosions, shoot fireballs and streaks of fire, heat up objects in your hands, and you can cause explosions underneath your feet to jump high. Also, if you lean forward in the air and activate both gloves and shoes, you can glide. Make good use of them, but remember, you're mission is to capture him, not kill him. Oh yes, I also made it so the shoes are hard to remove for other people, because I know what MM does to ya."

[Leave]
[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Alan "Sadly, the people inside can leave when they want."

MM "He stole my Mountain Dew! I don't remember saying he could have it!"

Alan "But she did. I heard her clear as day."

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Beat: HOLY CRAP °O° FUCKEN AWESOME!!! Thanks, man!!

Beat hugged Villain, overwhelmed with joy, then, starting to undress. He took of his old gloves and half sandals half shoes, and replaced them with the new ones. He then also proceeded to undress even more, taking off his kimono like shirt and pants, throwing them to Villain ("The shirt's pricy, have fun at the market!"), and then dug out of his backpack his good old CATNIP T-shirt, a green haramaki (like the one woren by Roronoa Zoro in One Piece) and a black leather jacket, wich somehow had matching flame prints on it as the new gloves and shoes, propably self painted, and a pair of black, worn out jeans with rips on them. He then put them on, and took off.

Beat: WOOOOOO!!! UP, UP, AND AWAYYYYYY!!

[Leave]

Beat took of running, kicking himself trough the door. As he went trough the door, he kept running, then suddenly shouting out, "FIREHAWK!!", with sudden explosions under his feet. Going up in the air, holding his hat, he then fell down, straight into the open cockpit of the suddenly appeared Firehawk. He then, tighly holding the steering wheel, started staring at the open door of the Archfiend Fortress with a dumb smile on his face, propably meaning that he was waiting for Tone to come out and get in.

Last edited by SCK[NU] on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm

[talk to MM]
"tell me what you were doing before he stole it."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:05 am

{For Beat}

Tone looked up at the FireHawk and threw a grappling hook at it. Moments later, he climbs up at a frightening speed and is sitting behind Beat.

Tone "Alright, let's go."

[Go to Alucard's House]
[Go to the City Triangle]
[Crash in an unknown location]
[Fly in circles]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

MM "I was sitting in my room organizing my feather collection. I didn't say anything! I didn't even hear him!"

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:37 am

[Go to Alucard's House]

Beat: AIGHT, lounch off!!

After.. well, an extremely short period of time, the ship had almost reached Alucard's house.

Beat: Get ready to jump, Toner!

As Beat said what he said, the Firehawk had reached Alucard's house - however, it wasn't yet even close to ground. Instead, the cockpit had opened, There were then suddenly explosions under Beat's feet, as he rose up in the air, landing right in front of Alucard's house, holding his hat, whilst Firehawk was spiralling in the air, about to crash some hundred metres further up the road. Beat then walked up the stairs to the door of Alucard's house, and knocked loudly, shouting, "Knock knock!".
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:04 pm

{For Beat and Goral}

Before Beat reaches the door, he sees Alan and Goral standing near the front door talking to MM, who is inside the window.

MM "*GASP* BEAT! It's you!!"

Alan turns around and looks at Beat.

Alan "Hey Beat, how's it going? You look different. Did you do something with your hair?"

[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:59 pm

"hmm, feathers, have any exotic/rare feathers?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:20 pm

MM "Oh you bet, Goral! I've got feathers from different birds all around the world, some of them being extinct! Even magical ones that are great for tickling!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Beat rose his right hand to say hello.

Beat: Hi there! And no not anything too dramatic at least. I got some nice new stuff tho, I can blow s*** up, wich is nice. To be honest though, I haven't yet tested blowing nor heating anything up with my hands, I have tested jumping in the air by exploding the air below my feet twice though, thats blimey awesome. And yes, ma luv, it is I, Benjamin Sebastian Beat Jonathan Pepperbeckham, Beat Yoz! Truly delighted to see you, how you been? So um... I got this friend* who should be here in a minute, so I gotta wait for him I guess... you guise got any tea? Also nice to see you Golem, how you doin'?

*referring to Tone, for he apparently didn't jump off early enough. Razz
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 am

"making termite, do you have aluminum oxide iron oxide and Ect?
and MM I think those feathers had something to do with it, that or check to make sure you are the only you in there."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next