[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One?

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One? - Page 12 Empty Re: IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One?

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:57 am

[Thank them and head out]

Beat: OooooOOOoooOOOO!!!! Thank youuu!! Is there anything I could possibly do to repay the whole lot of you?!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One? - Page 12 Empty Re: IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One?

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:53 am

[Tip the cab driver]
"here is a gold chicken. raisin it well as for wales eat meteors."
[Go to clothing shop]
[Continue to complain about the heat]
"the ice is crying for my cow has chips!"
[Pass out]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:41 pm

{For Beat}

The Aisha girls smile menacingly.

Aisha "Well, there IS something you can do for us."

The girls all take Beat to the bed and lie him down. They struggle to remove the shoes Villain had given Beat.

Aisha "Oh well, you're upper body will be fine!"

They gather around beat, 3 of them holding him down, and begin tickling him all over.

[Curse yourself for saying you'd want to pay them back]
[Let it slide, they gave you new power]
[Blow the house up]
[Call the cab driver]
[Pass out from exhaustion]
[Die from exhaustion]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Goral wakes up in the middle of the desert. It is night time and the weather is no longer hot. In the distance there is a pyramid with a large picture of a long double breasted overcoat with chains running down the arms like Villain's hanging on a banner. Notable is the fact that Goral is now wearing an outfit very similar to this one. http://images.neopets.com/art/misc/jerdana16.gif . Honestly it does make him look pretty. Way to go, dood, you can pull off a drag look and look like you have dignity!

...actually, no you can't, but what are you gonna do?

[Enter the pyramid]
[Call the cab driver]
[GET ON THE BUS!]
[Dig a hole]
[Deface the banner]
[Fall asleep]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:11 am

[Enter the pyramid]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:30 am

[Curse yourself for saying you'd want to pay them back]
[Blow the house up]

Beat is cursing himself, strugling in the great misery of being tickled. He then suddenly, as he is just about to start cursing very loudly, pain stakingly and awfully lot of time takingly, he blows up in flames in every direction. As the ash comes down and the fire goes off, he is left standing in the middle of the ash and burned wood, picking his nose with his little finger.

Beat: Er... a little too far, maybe. I hope the girls are awright...

He then shakes the hand wich he used to pick his nose with a slight flame on it, burning away the bacteria and viruses he caught on that finger of his from his nose. Pretty handy really, if you were to ask me - the man needs no soap.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:35 pm

{For Beat}

The people stare and walk by as Beat stands in the midst of the smoldering ashes in place of the building sitting there moments ago. Looks like night is now falling over the desert.

[Go to weapon shop]
[Go to food shop]
[Go to wallpaper shop]
[Go to the desert]
[Sit down and sleep]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

Goral enters the pyramid. Torches light the stereotypical yellow brick lined walls and he enters a large room where a man who bears a striking resemblance to Villain but with a slightly younger face and Anubis mask on his head is sitting on a throne with two maidens fanning him with giant arse leaves.

Pharoah "You dare bring your dress into my pyramid?! You must die!"

The Pharoah leaps from his throne and lands in front of Goral, ready to fight.

[Fight him with your fists]
[Use your sword]
[Shoot him in the face and get on with it]
[Whistle at the hot maidens]
[Tell him he looks really good in his outfit]
[Ask how to defeat him]
[Ask him of his evil plans]
[Turn around and leave]
[Surrender]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 pm

[Tell him he looks really good in his outfit]
"those cloths are nice. I want them. NOW!
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 am

{For Goral}

Pharoah "Really? Thanks! I went to Hong Kong to...NO! Enough of this silliness! Now you die!"

The Pharoah waves his arms and fires a fireball at Goral.

[Reflect it]
[Attack the pharoah]
[Take it like a man]
[Eat the chili pepper you picked up in Cuba and fire fireballs back at him]
[Run over to the maidens and start flirting]
[Intimidate the pharoah by posing like Johnny Bravo]
[Surrender]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:49 pm

[Reflect it]
"I said I want those cloths."
-adjusts dress-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:12 am

[Go to weapon shop]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:48 am

MK back to business. Sorry 'bout that.

{For Beat}

Beat walks over to the weapon shop. The merchant smiles...or at least he thinks so because the merchant is wearing so many brown cloaks and hoods that completely obscure their face.

Merchant "Welcome. I only have one weapon at the moment."

Cobrall Dagger

[Accept]
[Decline]
[Shove it in their face]
[Burn the place down]
[Leave]

{For Goral}

The projectile flies right back and nails the Pharoah in the face. Why is it the bad guys are never invincible against their own projectiles?

Pharoah "Insolent fool!"

The Pharoah's girls run at Goral, suddenly both of them wielding metal ninja claws

[Fight]
[Panic]
[Block]
[Flurtatious whistle]
[Run away!]
[Stand around and do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:56 am

[Accept]
[Burn the place down]

The citizens looking at the store were suddenly shocked as the place caught flames and a cooly dressed man walked out of the flames unharmed, looking around, holding a brand new dagger he just basically stole.

Beat: Well then... what now?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:17 pm

{For Beat}

Beat gets the weapon and torches the place down. The building bursts into flames and an explosion occurs, launching Beat several feet backwards. After a while of flying straight up, Beat begins ascending towards the ground again. Just as he's about to hit the ocean, a large mammoth ship appears underneath him and he conveniently meteors into a conveniently inflated bounce house. He gets up just fine. The workers on the ship stare at him with the anime stunned eyes and look at him without moving.

[Talk]
[Attack]
[Shoot stuff]
[Dive off the side]
[Fall asleep]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 am

[Talk]

Beat: Not guite as planned - hell, infact, that was better. Sweet... So hay what are you peoples doin, just starin at me right thear?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:06 am

[Stand around and do nothing]
"I don't think you understand what I am saying. your cloths. give them to me now."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:00 pm

{For Beat}

The ship soon arrives on the shore of a strange place called...Xweetok? How do you pronounce that?

Anyways, soon Beat steps off the ship and finds himself in a rather strange place. Why does everything look like an 8 bit Nintendo game? Furthermore, why is it that Beat can see all this text in front of him?

"It's the place this way works."

And now there's a Narrator?! Oh well, no point in asking questions about this place.

"Damn straight."

[Go to the food store]
[Go to the door that reads "Boss"]
[Go into that dark cave over on the right]
[Turn around and get back on the ship]
[Fall asleep]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

The Pharoah looks at Goral.

"No."

Well there you have it, Goral, he said no.

[Do something]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 pm

[shoot him]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:10 am

Beat: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Dyn, dyn dyn dy dy dyn dyn, dyn, dyn dyn, dy dy dyn dyn, DYYY DYYYYY DYY DYY DYY DYYYYNNN DY-.... screw that.

[Go to the food store]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12