[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One?

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One? - Page 2 Empty Re: IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One?

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:48 am

Beat: Oxifuxydoes? What the hell you talking bout, man?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One? - Page 2 Empty Re: IRPA IV: Seriously, Another One?

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:43 am

"................................. never mind."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:13 am

Moments later, Tone falls from the sky doing multiple front flips before landing on his feet.

Tone "Beat, I'd appreciate you warning me at least 5 seconds before you do something. Now onto business. Alan, you're coming with us."

Alan "Meow? Who's the new guy?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 am

[examines Tone]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 am

Tone is a 30 something year old Asian male with medium length black hair. He is wearing a black leather jacket, red shirt, blue pants, and orange shoes.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:53 pm

[gives Tone a dirty look but the face plate and stuff kinda blocks it]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:00 am

Beat blocks his right side nostril with his right hands thumb and sucks air in with a loud "SNORRRRRRRRRTT!!", looking rather dumbly at Tone. Manly.

Beat: KK, sure thing partner!

He then turns to Alan.

Beat: Yup so this is Tone. Mehh, he's a pretty cool guy: kicks ass and doesn't afraid of anything. He's apparently some mercenary and works for Villain, you know the boss of us good ol archfiendies. So, anyways, liek, we were assigned to take you to the fortress, Villains got, liek, some stuff to tell you or something.

Sync suddenly popped out from under Beat's hat, wonder when she got there. She didn't come fully out from under it, nor did the hat drop, instead she just stared at Alan with a cute face from under it. Beat didn't even seem to notice.

Sync: Meow?
Beat: So, on the subject of the tea... got any?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Alan "Hm...something doesn't seem right. Why would Villain want me to come to him instead of vice versa?"

Tone looks at Beat. Obviously he wants the job done, but he seems willing to let Beat have Alan come by non violent methods.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Beat: I ono, but thats the mission, to get you there - I'd also be pleased if you, MM, would come, for its a long time since we've last seen each other - even though I dont exactly know why... maybe tea? He's got quite the nice tea set you know. And you know, the thing is, if you aint comming nicely, it might result a fight, for this Toner dude here and I were told, by the exact words spoken by boss, to "capture Alan and bring him here". Note the word capture.

During Beat's speech, Sync had left from under his hat and was now poking Alans other foot with his paw to get his attention.

Sync: Meow?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:01 am

Alan "So Villain wants me captured? I knew something was wrong. Also, hey kitty!"

Alan picked up Sync and held her in his arms. Quickly, MM ran through the front door.

MM "KITTY!"

MM swipes Sync and runs inside, locking the door again. She then appeared at the window once more.

MM "Oh Beeeeeeeeeat! Come over here! Kitty wants to play!"

Alan simply stood there and looked at MM.

"(...bad time to play with his kitty, you dumbass...) But MK Beat, sorry, but I'm a little unsure about coming if Villain told you to capture me. (...too bad I simply can't lock you out either, because MM IS FREAKING STUPID...)"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 am

"tell villain he'll get his turn with Alan once I am done with him."
[picks up Alan and runs off to get a car]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 am

Alan "He-what the hell are you doing?! Have I become marked for something painful today?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:36 pm

"I'll explain one the way"
-jumps in car and throws Alan in the seat-
"you see, I am not from this dimension, I need to get back to my own, only the chosen one can open the rift, and against all odds, I am not him, zoda knows the location of the one of this dimension and so I need you to stand in a field till he shows up for revenge, I'll think of what to do next while waiting, for now the owner of this car looks really mad that I broke her eggs with your butt."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Beat was looking at Goral running away with Alan in the horizon, then turning to MM.

Beat: Sorry ma luv, seems like we got some trouble. Please take good care of Sync, love you!

And he then turned to Tone.

Beat: Well then, off we go, dont you think? It is the mission to capture Al afterall. Any ideas how to catch up to the two fast?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:18 am

{For Goral}

Alan "Hey, w-...aw dammit. Good thing stuff that gets on your clothing instantly rubs off unless it's important."

Suddenly, the car explodes and they're both sent flying towards Beat and Tone until they slam into the ground.

"I think the owner of that car's gonna be really mad..."

{For Beat}

Tone "I'm not letting them get away."

Tone quickly pulls out a very strange shotgun that has several attachments on it and loads an red shell into it. He fires the shell and the car explodes, sending Goral and Alan flying back to them.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:34 pm

[Goral punches tone in the face really hard and puts his armor on tone while he is dazed and runs off real fast]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Beat blocks the fist flying at Tone's face, grabbing it hardly, and thanks to his new gloves, making it burn. Looking at Alan who was sitting on the ground, he says to Tone:

Beat: Haha! Nice one, partner.

Then letting go of the fist he grabbed, he continues saying to Alan:

Beat: So umnnnh... yeah. Mind coming with us or do we reeeeeaaaally gotta fight? I mean, we're old mates. I'm sure its not gonna be anything that bad, I mean, Villain's a pretty nice guy. Mehh, makes evil plans and doesn't afraid of anything.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:53 am

-picks up beat and throws over house-
"eat something! it will be good for you!"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:40 am

Tone jumps up and catches Beat before he sails over the house then blasts Goral in the chest with a shotgun that has several fancy attachments on it.

Tone "We're wasting time. You grab the kid, I'll take the tin man over here."

Alan sprung to his feet and readied his fists.

Alan "Way to go, Goral. Now we're in a fight that we could've avoided."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:49 pm

-looks at dented chest plate-
"grrrr"
-swings 100Lb sword at tone-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Beat was out of breath, for some reason flying trough the air had had scared him shitless. ("But... but ehh... hhhhh... I do eat alot... I just... you know... flames... burning stuff... like... hhhnnghhh...")

He then, once he had caught his breath, stood up, taking battle positions.

Beat: Aight then. Bring it on Al-Pal.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:21 am

Tone does a backflip and stands on Goral's sword. He then waits until the end of Goral's swing and dive kicks Goral in the face.

Alan readied himself.

Alan "Sorry, Beat, but if Villain wanted you to capture me and not just get me to come over, chances are it wouldn't be good for me to come with you."

Alan then put on the mask on his back (the one I wore when on webcam) and readied himself to fight Beat.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:40 pm

[jaw/face plate makes a ringing sound, Goral only slightly affected by the kick punches tone in the chest before h lands]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Beat: Pehhh!

Beat suddenly dashed at Alan, with a burning fist directed at Al's face.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:05 am

Tone flies back a bit but recovers in midair and lands on his feet. He then starts loading different colored shells into his shotgun.

Ready for Beat, suddenly Alan pulls out his Walther P.38 pistol and shoots Beat in the stomach twice with rubber bullets.

"Remember that I don't play fair."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next