[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Alucard009 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:56 am

{For Beat}

Suddenly, Jackuval turns into a wooden log with a sign on it.

"I have a prisoner. Gotta interrogate him. In the mean time, here's your girlfriend.

-JACKUVAL"

MM is dropped from teh ceiling and lands on her feet.

MM "That was mean! Those ghosts tortured me!"

She hugs Beat tightly.

[Hug MM]
[Talk]
[Call those ghosts over here]
[Do a dance]
[Take the helicopter and get out]
[Take the submarine and get out]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Goral}

There aren't any copper wires nearby.

[Buy something]
[Run]
[Negotiate]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Paymon}

Jackuval "Spineless? Surely you jest, but since I'm a fair man, I'll let you fight me with your summons. Yes, I know what you're capable of."

The ghosts hoist Paymon into a small arena. A blur appears and when it stops, Jackuval is standing in front of Paymon.

"Come on, I'll be a gentleman and let you throw the first 3 attacks."

{BATTLE!}

Jackuval Traides]
HP: ???
Strength ???
LP ???

Jackuval stands there calmly waiting for Paymon's first attacks.

[Summon]
[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Special Move]
[Call for help]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Run]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 12 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:02 am

[Negotiate]
Paymon: I thank you for giving me a chance, but since I am only at 75% i'm afraid we'll have to postpone our engagement. SO how about you just tell me where to go for the antidote and I'll get back to you.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:33 am

[Run]
"you have a nice day"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:26 pm

{For Goral}

[Back "Outside"...]

[Go to the Convenience Store]
[Talk to Tucker]
[Talk to Kos]
[Talk to the Giant Snake]
[Ask for a way out the easy way]
[Run in circles like a dumbass]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Jackuval "No need for that."

2 female ghosts touch Paymon's shoulders and he is instantly rejuvenated!

{All HP and LP recovered!}

"Now stop stalling and back up your own words!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:30 pm

[Go to the Convenience Store]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:34 am

Btw "Lahti" is actually a city in finland o,o referring to the first post of the page.

=======================================================

[Hug MM]

Beat: And now, lets get the hell outta dis place!

[Take the helicopter and get out]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:21 am

this is a Lahti l-39 antitank rifle.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 12 97a45-redneck

====================================================================================================

[report post]

"alucard rob is spamming"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:17 am

{For Beat}

Beat hits the button that opens the overhead hatch and gets in the helicopter. MM starts the engine when the room suddenly fills with water. This base is underwater?! A trap!

Completely underwater, MM seems fine. She can even speak perfectly fine down here!

MM "Hang on, Beat. Off camera I stole this from the submarine!"

MM pulls out an oxygen tank and mask for Beat to use.

[Put on the Oxygen Tank and Mask]

[Give MM the stuff]
[Shoot the Oxygen Tank]
[Make a swim towards the submarine]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

[In the Convenience Store]

It's completely empty in here. There isn't anyone else and there is a sign on the cash register that reads "Take what you want, but don't take everything."

[Take some chips]
[Take a bottled soda]
[Take a donut]
[Take some candy]
[Take the Money in the register]
[Start trashing the place]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 am

[Take some chips]
[Take a bottled soda]
[Take a donut]
[Take some candy]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:02 pm

{For Goral}

{Goral got items!}

Chips - Potato Crisps. Recovers 30 HP

Bottled Soda - A bottle of your favorite soft drink. Recovers 50 HP

Donut - A donut with chocolate covering and sprinkles on it. Recovers 45 HP

Candy (x2) - Random candies in bags. Recovers 40 HP

[Leave]
[Take more stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:19 pm

[Do nothing]
"hmm, did they mean don't take all of it at once?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Paymon: Heh, let's do this.
[Summon]
Empusa and Naamah: Time to punish!
Empusa: This guy looks tough.
Naamah: Paymon, you have a good strategy for this?
Paymon: He's giving me three turns, I think I know how I can take avantage.
Paymon: [Fight]
Paymon uses Curse of Agony to cause shadow damage to Jackuval each turn for 10 LP.
Naamah: [Fight]
Empusa: [Fight]
The succubi twins strike Jackuval with their naughty weaponry.
Paymon:
HP: 85/85
LP: 60/100
Strength: 20/20
Gain: 10/10

Naamah:
HP: 80/80
LP: 50/50
Strength: 30/30

Empusa:
HP: 80/80
LP: 50/50
Strength: 30/30
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:59 pm

{For Goral}

Creator "No, I think they meant don't take multiples of everything."

[Do stuff]

"Or...if you trust me enough..."

[Get rescued]

{For Paymon}

The combined attacks do 60 Damage and Jackuval takes 25 Damage, but due to the power the ghosts gave Paymon being unstable, it all does 265 Damage!

Jackuval "Is that all? I give you 3 turns to raise hell, and this is the best you can do? Alright, let me take my one turn then!"

Jackuval runs and grabs Paymon, then swings him wildly. He uses Paymon to hit Empusa and Naamah for 100 Damage each, then slams him down on the ground for 20 Damage, following up with multiple rapid fire punches that in total do 64 Damage.

{ALERT! Low health!}

1/85

Jackuval "Hey what's the matter? Can't hold you're end of things? Didn't think so. Come on now, that wasn't even a Special Move! I'd surrender if I were you, because I'm pretty sure you're not that stupid...or are you?"

[Summon]
[Fight]
[Item]
[Call for help]
[Surrender]
[Negotiate]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:04 pm

[Do stuff]
*takes money*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:10 pm

{For Goral}

Cheap...There's only 3 Money in the register.

Suddenly, someone enters the store. He's wearing a trench coat and hat to go with a Ghostbusters Shirt and black pants. He has multiple necklaces, one of them being an extended pair of dogtags that are taped together with a bead on them.

Alan "Well if it isn't Goral. Isn't this a treat? You got eaten too? That sucks. Fortunately, I have enough metal for us to use for that radio."

He pulls out 2 pipebombs and tries to juggle them a little before putting them away.

"So how do you do?"

[Talk]
[Attack]
[Give him something]
[Ignore him]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:30 pm

[talk]
"how long have you been here?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Beat does very fast propably rather unreliable math inside his head!

("Oxygen tanks are full of oxygen packed in a small space => pressure => shoot => kaboom")

[Shoot the Oxygen Tank]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Meanwhile, at the Archfiend Fortress door!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A man with super cool rather long blond hair and glasses wearing a ancient looking red pirate coat, jeans, a white undershirt, boots and a belt with two rather large spectacular looking guns on it was looking at a wanted poster picture. He then looked at the door with a silent little "hmph".

[The Man Knocked tEh Door]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:50 am

{For Beat}

Beat shoots the oxygen tank. Unfortunately, it explodes and blows his arse up.

{At Death's Door}

Death "Wow, you're a numbskull. You know the drill, funny or serious, revive or stay dead."

[The above mentioned stuff]

{For your other character}

The door opens and Villain is sitting at the front desk with his glasses on drinking an energy drink. He notices the guy who opened the door and puts it down quickly but calmly.

Villian "Who might you be? Are you here to look around, or are you willing to work for us? Either way, welcome. Help yourself to anything."

[Do stuff]

{For Goral}

Alan "Just now."

Alan points outside at the window where his ship the Vic Viper is on the "ground". Looks like his ship got eaten.

"Dang right, Creator, that is what happened. I was just flying around when Vic decided to enter a cave and then this dragon just happened to be in it. Fortunately, I have enough metal from my pipebombs to finish that radio. I tried to use Vic's communicator, but it only picks up signals from stations and other ships. By the sound of things though, they finished the radio and are calling right now."

[Talk]
[Go "outside"]
[Take stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:42 am

[Talk to the big guy]

Renn: Wait a second, pal! I gave you what you wanted now I want to know about The Archfiends!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 am

[Revive]

Beat points up.

Beat: Back to the livin plz.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

D00d: The name's Jonathan Bridge, and unlucky for you, I'm a mercenary.

The man put away the wanted poster, and took out his guns! They had some nice cool looking stuff on them. He pulled the triggers but did not let go except after a while: these parts with holes on them started spinning on both of them, gathering pressure into small tanks! He then let go of the triggers, and boom, badass pressure blasts, directed right at Villain!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 am

{For Beat}

Death "Alright. This time I can't let you pick when, so it's after your death."

{REVIVING...}

Beat is sent to Alucard's House. Neither Alucard or Alan are home. Outside Alan's ship the Vic Viper is parked with the cockpit (NO) is open.

[Turn on the TV and kick back]
[Take Alan's ship]
[Go to Alan's Room]
[Go to MM's Room]
[Do nothing]

{For Jonathan}

Suddenly, time feels slower as Villain talks.

Villain "So people want our heads? Alright, let's go."

Villain jumps up onto his desk and avoids the pressure blasts. He then pulls out guns of his own; Colt Pythons with large blades a few centimeters underneath the barrel. He fires then at Jonathan and spins one on his finger, attaching it to one of his chains and throwing it at Jonathan, turning it into a flying spinning blade.

"Amuse me."

{For Renn}

Big Guy "About the Archfiends? Here's a bit of information; one is being revived after a suicidal choice, one is being tortured for information, one is in the belly of a large beast, and their leader is fighting a mercenary."

[Talk]
[Leave]
[Activate the trip wire]
[Start a fight]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 am

Paymon: Dammit, I hate this cliched anime scenario where the young competitive tyke that gets pushed around by the calm pretty by. Fine you win asshole.
[Surrender]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 am

{For Paymon}

Jackuval "Heh, the cocky sure get what's coming to them."

Ghosts grab Paymon and bring him into a torture room where he's strapped to a table with leather straps to hold people down Eagle Spread (Arms and legs stretched out). A blur appears and Jackuval shows up when it stops.

Jackuval "Just make yourself comfortable, I need to interrogate a girl."

The ghosts laugh at Paymon.

Female ghost "Poor boy, you'll never leave here. Don't worry, we'll keep you company."

A ghost looks and smiles at Paymon. She actually looks kinda cute...

In the other room, Paymon hears a girl's voice.

Girl "NO!! HAHAHAHAHA NO PLEASE AHAHAHAHA DON'T DO THAAAAAAAAT!!!"

Jackuval "Not going to you rest until you talk."

[Call out to Jackuval]
[Call out to the girl]
[Talk to the ghosts]
[Ask ghosts for some energy]
[Struggle pointlessly and waste energy]
[Try to summon something]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:35 am

Paymon: Ugh, if Zaebos were here...
[Talk to the ghosts]
Paymon: What the hell does he want with me? I thought he was going to send me after someone for an antidote!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:57 am

{For Paymon}

Female Ghost "He wants to know information, of course. You haven't said anything but rude words, and that's of no use. If you want to live, you'd best talk better."

Jackuval comes out from the other room. The girl is laughing very loudly.

"DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Jackuval "Ha ha ha. What sweet sounds of suffering. Now, young warlock, tell me...who is your leader?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next