[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:10 am

[Go to the City Triangle]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 11 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:05 pm

[Talk to Kos]
have you tried cutting your way out?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:10 pm

{For Goral}

Kos "Yesss we have. We have chainsssawsss that can't cut through, and even tried using a jackhammer, but that failed to punch even a small hole into the beassst. I've been in here for 2 daysss, sssome of these people 3 weeksss. We have a new plan though. Can you call the other ArchFiendsss? Send an S.sssO.S.sss (S.O.S.) to them, they can help usss. In the mean time, you can get some rest or something to eat. The dragon ate a whole ssstore, so we have plenty of food. Don't worry, it'sss all good."

[Talk to the giant snake]
[Go to town]
[Die for no reason]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Paymon}

Alan "Sure thing, mein freund."

A warp drive later, they're at the City Triangle.

"Contact me again should you need a ride. I'm open most the time."

He flies off.

[Go to the Inn]
[Go to the Item Shop]
[Go to the Occult Store]
[Go to the Book Store]
[Go to the Arcade]
[Go to the Mall]
[Go to the Job Center]
[Call out for someone]
[Start a fight with someone]
[Sleep on the spot]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:48 am

(damn you guise are so fast)

[Negotiate]

Beat: If you let her and me go you can have 69 of my 61 scrissors.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:36 am

[Sleep on the spot]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:30 am

[Talk to Kos]
"okay, this is embarrassing, I kinda left my radio with my guns to keep them from frying out when I melted my way out of the gold....... wait, how is the inside of this dragon bigger than the castle it was in? we were fighting in a rather small room, and I should be getting eaten by acid right now, and why is the stomach so... flat.... it is strange, reminds me of when I was stranded on an island turtle."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:24 am

{For Beat}

Jackuval "No deal. Sorry Ace, but that's not going to cut it."

MM is brought into a hole in the ceiling and Jackuval readies himself to fight Beat.

"Surrender or fight, it's your funeral, so I'll let you pick."

[Fight]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Call for help]
[Run]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Goral}

Kos "After living in this City for a while, you get usssed to improbable thingsss and contradicted logic. Jussst go with it. Our firssst priority ssshould be finding a way to make outssside contact. If you have any metal to spare, we're making a radio, and it'sss progressss is going well."

[Talk to Kos]
[Talk to the giant snake]
[Go to the town]
[Die and have a flashback/flash-forward]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Paymon rests and wakes up. He has 3/4 of his HP and LP recovered.

[Do stuff from the list]
[Ask for plot development]
[Jump into the supertransdimensionalhyperportal]
[Start a fight]
[Die]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:27 am

[Ask for plot development]
Paymon: Why's not?
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:41 am

[Go over the trip wire]

Renn: Going over this trip wire so many times by all fairness should be worth my trouble Mr. Pharoah! You should take it down by the way!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:49 am

[Talk to Kos]
....tried going back the way you came in?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:41 pm

{For Goral}

Snake "We tried, but it'sss mouth isss either too high or closssed."

Kos "Indeed it isss. None of usss can fly, and our combined effortsss couldn't open it'sss mouth even ssslightly when we could reach it. Plusss sometimesss it'sss fire goesss off. That'sss how a few of usss died."

[Same stuff]

{For Paymon}

Suddenly, 2 female blue ghosts grab Paymon and take him into the sky very quickly. He is brought to a gigantic flying castle and dropped into a dungeon of some sort. Inside it's dark but visible. One of the ghosts talks to Paymon.

Female Ghost "He he he...you're our prisoner now. Our master will get you in a little bit. Don't try any magic, because we have AMFGKs everywhere. Have fun..."

The ghost giggles at him and leaves.

[Try to bust the bars]
[Summon something]
[Call the ghost so you can talk]
[Yell out loudly]
[Plead insanity and hope for a different plot event]
[Bribe the Creator with 100 Money so you can figure out what's going on]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

Renn shows up and has the gold.

Big Guy "Thank you. You may pass to the next area."

He psychically brings it to him and the throne moves, revealing an entrance outside.

[Go to teh outside]
[Talk to the big guy]
[Attack the big guy]
[Activate the trip wire (You know you want to)]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:54 pm

[Go to the town]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:56 pm

[Call the ghost so you can talk]
Paymon: What the *%^& is going on?!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:16 pm

{For Goral}

[At the Town...]

Kos "Everyone, thisss isss Goral. Asss you can sssee, he got eaten too. Don't worry, he'sss good."

A guy in red wearing blue overalls shows up

Tucker "Hello Goral, I'm Tucker. So you're in here too? If you can give us some metal, we'll have a radio. You seem to have plenty, can you spare some?"

[Yes]
[No]
[Kill Tucker]
[Attack Kos]
[Start murdering people at random]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Female Ghost "The Creator told us you wanted plot development, so here it is. Now are you going to keep making noise, or are we going to have to make you stay quiet?"

[Talk to the ghost]
[Try to bust the bars]
[Summon something]
[Yell out loudly]
[Plead insanity and hope for a different plot event]
[Bribe the Creator with 100 Money so you can figure out what's going on]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:00 pm

[Do nothing]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 pm

[Do nothing]
"it takes more than just metal"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:23 pm

{For Goral}

Tucker "We know it does, but for some reason we have a strange feeling that all we need is metal. Don't know what it is, but we just have a big hunch. If you find any metal, please bring it to us so we can finish the radio. The guy who owns the weapon store won't let us use his metal, so we don't really have any.

[Talk]
[Go to food place]
[Go to Weapon Store]
[Lie down and go to sleep]
[Ask for a change of events]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Booooooooooooooooooooring. It's been 10 minutes since the last logical thing has happened! Where the hell's that bad...nevermind. Jackuval from the last RP walks into the room and looks at Paymon.

Jackuval "'Hell are you? Whatever. If my ghosts brought you here, that means there's something important about you. Start talking and maybe you'll get out of here."

[Talk]
[Attack]
[Summon something]
[Whine about the ghost's lack of respect towards the idea of "Personal Space"]
[Bang your head against the cell bars until you faint]
[Do a barrel roll and Caramelldansen and another internet meme for the helluvit]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:31 pm

[Go to Weapon Store]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:56 pm

{For Goral}

The moment Goral steps into the Weapon Store, a one eye man holding a shotgun with a revved chainsaw duct taped to it confronts Goral.

Owner "You'd better be buyin' those weapons, 'cause I ain't givin' squat out for free."

Flamethrower Repair Kit - Repairs ANY flamethrower back to working order {300 Money}

M1911 Custom - Specially made to fire .50 rounds. Holds 7 rounds and does 40 Damage per shot. Can be shot 2 times in one turn {800 Money}

Grenade Launcher - A special grenade launcher that shoots bullets by converting them into grenades. Does 90 Damage for one shot a turn and can hit 2 enemies {1000 Money}

Mark 43 Sledge Shotgun - An quadruple (4) barrel shotgun that hits 2 enemies and fires 2 times per turn. Does 60 Damage per shot {1500 Money}

Walther P.38 - Hand this to a specific person and you'll get a great reward. Can be fired 3 times per turn for 30 Damage per shot. Discount because I hate puny guns. {100 Money}

[Talk]
[Don't Talk]

[Buy something]
[Fight the guy]
[Steal something]
[Start a robbery]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:02 pm

[Talk]
Paymon: Who are you and why should I care?
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:04 pm

[Talk]
"you got a Lahti l-39?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:10 pm

{For Goral}

Owner "No, just buy what I have. Get rid of that Walther for me, would ya? Hell, just take it."

{Goral got a Walther P.38!}

[Buy something]
[Steal something]
[Start a robbery]
[Start a fight]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Jackuval "Because I'm the kind of villain you were told to watch out for as a kid. Well, for you, when you were younger, but I have many reasons."

Jackuval then shoots a syringe from his hand that pierces into Paymon's arm and injects him with something.

"That poison will fluctuate through your body until it replaces your blood, effectively causing intense pain for hours until you die from it. Only 1 person ever found a cure, and I'll tell you who it is if you talk."

[Talk]
[Throw the syringe at him]
[Die for no reason]
[Tell the ghosts to torture you for the heck of it]
[Do something]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:21 pm

[Steal something]
"oh my god what is that!"
*rips copper wires out of the wall*
"oh sorry it was nothing"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:31 am

Damn guise just slow down a lil XD So fast

[Fight]

Beat tilted his head with a loud "crack" and took out Rhyme and the Road Slayer.

Beat: The weakest dawg barks the loudest~~

Beat used his LP special, and his swords combusted and then right away stopped burning. He then ran at Jakcuval, and slashed him with both, and as the blades him Jackuval, one by one, both exploded with flames! As they did, Beat guickly kicked himself away from teh flames burning Jackie.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:17 am

[Talk]
Paymon: Yeah, I remember that story, but it went by this, a spineless dick has his minions keep his opponent's power sapped so he can throw a cheap poison at them. Am i on the money? And for your information, I got nothing relevant to you to speak of so how bout you tell me who this person is and let me out of here, then I can find and send you to hell then.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next