[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 7 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:46 am

[Negotiate]
"I have killed yoda....er...roda?...toda?...moda, loda, koda, noda, foda, quoda, poda......................oh, Zoda 2 about to be 3 times now. you surrender."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 7 Empty Re: Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here

Post by Alucard009 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:17 am

{For Beat}

The FireHawk slams into the Warehouse hard and crashes through the roof. It crashes into a large pile of wooden boxes and crates and a large explosion occurs.

{For Goral}

Suddenly, a large ship crashes into the Warehouse and causes a gigantic explosion.

{Beat and Goral were defeated!}

(At Death's Door)

Death "Okay, what the hell? How many times are you people gonna die? Be glad you get infinite continues in this RP. I need to pay Alan back so this crap stops happening. *Sigh*"

[Revive]
[Stay dead]
[Challenge Death to a game of Poker]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Renn}

Renn just went left. I'll assume you wanted to go somewhere else that you haven't been before, so you go right.

Over to the right, there is a statue of Anubis. It looks like it moves.

[Move it]
[Kick it]
[Burn it]
[Twist it]
[Pull it]
[Bop it!]
[Go back]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:55 am

Beat: HAY D00000D lets play poker! (<= totally ignoring his death.)

[Challenge Death to a game of Poker]

Beat: Winner gets the other ones set of clothing! Except because Im so cool I wont give anything away even if I would loose.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 am

"in my defense, this is the first time."
[Revive]

"I'm gona shoot that retard out of the sky this time"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:06 pm

{For Goral}

Death "Do you wish to go back in time before the explosion, or after it in modern times?"

[Before the explosion]
[Afterward]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:24 pm

[Afterward]
"so I don't have to fight that rude commie b****, and there is no way I can prevent the splosion."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:41 pm

[Pet the kitten looking at you]
Paymon: Bored now.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 pm

{For Beat}

Death "Hah! I will never lose to another mortal again!"

[4 minutes later]

"Dammit, I hate gambling!"

{Beat got Death's Cloak!}

Death grows another cloak.

"So now what?"

[Revive]
[Stay dead]
[Do nothing]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Goral}

Death "Very well then..."

Death revives Goral. He has half his HP and LP.

The Warehouse is in flaming ruins behind Goral. There is nothing left around him. That sucks. Somehow, the gyrocopter is still where it landed in perfectly good condition, and another ship is there. It's a pretty decent size.

[Get in the gyrocopter]
[Get in the ship]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Suddenly, as Paymon pets the kitten, a black creature instantly appears and consumes it. What a cruel bastard!

Insane RP Adventure 3: Insert Epic Title Here - Page 7 Arkune20full

Squiggly Jerk That Eat Kittens Like A Total A-Hole AKA Arakune "Se e Azure yo h ve power I w l eat y u. GEEHAAhaaHAAhaa!"

{BATTLE!}

Arakune

HP: 100
Strength: 20-50
LP: 50

Arakune shoots a strange substance on Paymon that does 15 Damage and restricts his movement!

[Summon]
[LP Special]
[Call for help]
[Special Move]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:08 am

[Get in the gyrocopter]
(and fly to the ship, these places are effing huge)
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:21 am

Beat: Ha!

[Revive]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:58 am

{For Goral}

Goral flies the gyrocopter 20 feet and lands next to the ship. It's hatch is open. The perfect crime!

[Take the ship]
[Attack the ship]
[Throw the gyrocopter at the ship]
[Take the Gyrocopter]
[Destroy the Gyrocopter]
[Go on foot]
[Do nothing]

{For Beat}

Death "Do you wish to come back before the explosion or after it to modern times?

[Before]
[After]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:19 am

Beat: Well, if I would revive before the explosion I would basically go back in time. This, I find, would break the time and space continum, and destroy teh world. So meh, after, plz.

[After]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:14 pm

[Take the Gyrocopter]
's guns and ammo and steal the ship.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:04 pm

[Summon] Costs 40LP
Naamah: We're back!
Empusa: Time to punish!
Paymon: Let's do this girls!
Paymon: [Fight]
Paymon uses a fire spell at the cost of 10 LP.
Naamah: [Fight]
Empusa: [Fight]

Paymon:
HP: 70/85
LP: 50/100
Strength: 20/20
Gain: 10/10

Naamah:
HP: 80/80
LP: 50/50
Strength: 30/30

Empusa:
LP: 75/75
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:18 pm

{For Beat}

Death "Very well then. I hope your superiors aren't angry at you."

{Beat was revived. He comes back with half his HP and LP}

Beat is standing where the Warehouse once was. Who knows what he blew up, but everything's in ruins. Goral is taking chain guns and rocket launchers off a small gyrocopter with the initials "AF" on it and tapes them to the FireHawk and jumps inside the pilot seat. Grand Theft Deathship?

[Jump in the ship with him]
[Tell him to get out of the ship]
[Grab him and toss him out]
[Attack the FireHawk]
[Take the gyrocopter]
[Go on foot]
[Do nothing]

{For Goral}

How do you do that? Wait, what about using duct tape? YEAH! Goral rips the weapons off the gyrocopter and magically transfuses (tapes) them onto the ship. It looks like they still work, too! What can't duct tape do? Goral jumps into the ship and is sitting in a pilot seat. The interface looks really easy to use. "Fly", "Raise Altitude", "Lower Altitude", 2 sticks, one for each side's weapons, and optional foot pedals for Acceleration, Deceleration, and Reverse.

[Fly the ship somewhere]
[Shoot the guns wildly]
[Raise up and slam into the ground]
[Get out of the ship]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

The combined attacks do 100 Damage!

The Black Squiggly turns invisible! You can't hit him!

The Evil Squiggly Jerk shoots a strange floating creature that lands on Paymon for 15 Damage! Paymon is Cursed! Every time Squiggly hits Paymon, an insect will attack Paymon and deal additional damage!

[Item]
[LP Special]
[Special Move]
[Call for help]
[Negotiate]
[Surrender]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:58 pm

[Jump in the ship with him]

Beat: MINE.

Beat pushes Goral to the other seat, and gets on the... flyers seat.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:19 pm

[Move the statue (Twist it!)]

Renn: I may regret this...
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:14 am

Paymon: [Item] golden box
Paymon: Let's see if that fellow at the Occult store gave me the right thing.
Empusa: [LP Special] Seduce
Empusa: Aww... show yourself big boy...
Naamah: [LP Special] Seduce
Naamah: We can show you a "good" time...
Paymon:
HP: 55/85
LP: 50/100
Strength: 20/20
Gain: 10/10

Naamah:
LP: 40/50

Empusa:
LP: 40/50
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:14 pm

{For Beat and Goral}

Beat jumps in the ship with Goral, pushing him to the passenger side. Well, looks like they're ready to go.

[Go to the City Triangle]
[Go to the ArchFiend Fortress]
[Go to Alucard's House]
[Go to the Lake]
[Go to the River]
[Go to the Mushroom Kingdom]
[Go to the Museum]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

Ka-twist! The upper half of the statue twists and comes off, revealing a gold brick and a hidden passage.

[Take the gold]
[Leave the gold]

[Go down the passage]
[Jump down the passage]
[Turn around]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

Apparently, trying to tempt the Squiggly with sexy twins doesn't work. Figures.

Paymon opens the box and HOLY CRAP! A bright flash occurs and golden formations of light appear and surround the invisible Squiggly, dealing 150 Damage instantaneously before disappearing.

{VICTORY! Got 20 XP! Leveled up! Either put 20 points in the stats of your choice or choose to learn a new LP Special or Special Move!}

Stupid Squiggly turns visible again and turns into a red pile on the ground. It then gets up and runs away quickly. Villagers begin cheering. Sweet!

Villager "That boy defeated the monster!"
Villager "He saved us!"
Kitten "Yay! He beat up the Squiggly!"

The villagers look happy. Aw...a kitten is giving Paymon a wrapping cloth with meat buns in it!

{Paymon got 3 Meat Buns!}

[Go to the top of the hill]
[Do a victory thing]
[Ask if you can rest]
[Start a fight]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Renn: Hmm, gold... Exactly what they would WANT me to take!

[Go down the passage]
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 pm

I added guns and your ship looks awesome now.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:56 am

Beat: \,,/ Way to go brotha! And now... to the museum!
Sync: MEOW!

(Goral: ...but why?)

[Go to the Museum]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 am

Paymon: I'll go for the new LP special, could always use a new summon minion.
Empusa: Don't do anything we wouldn't do... ^^
Naamah: Next time, we'll be the masters...
The two succubi return to the twisting nether.
[Ask if you can rest]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:00 pm

{For Beat and Goral}

The ship takes off and flies to a place that looks like a large museum. It's got displays on it with banners that read "Items of the Occult" covered with large "Canceled" signs on them.

Suddenly, Beat get a message.

Villain "Beat, are you alright? Your life signs cut out and we were afraid you'd died. I hope you're alright. Through the cameras of the ship, we saw what you did to the Warehouse. Return to base when you're ready. We have to discuss something."

Uh oh. Busted.

[Go in the Museum]
[Crash into the Museum]
[Open fire on the Museum]
[Take off to the ArchFiend Fortress]
[Go someplace else]
[Do nothing]

{For Renn}

Renn goes down the passage and the place becomes really dark. There's a single torch that Renn can use to light his way...or he can try his luck.

[Take the torch]
[Go blind]
[Turn around]
[Yell loudly]
[Do nothing]

{For Paymon}

{Make one yourself, or receive a random one?}

[Make your own]
[Get a surprise one]

{If you ask for a surprise, it's random if you'll get a plain one or a great one}

Villager "Yes, we can offer you a bed to sleep in."

Kitten "Another good place for a nap is that hill where the sun shines. It's so warm there!"

[Sleep in bed]
[Sleep in sun]

{Note: There's no difference, you just get to pick which one you want}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:09 pm

Rain check on the new summon
Paymon: Eh, what the hell...
[Sleep in sun]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next