[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

+2
Robert_Russell
Alucard009
6 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 5 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:16 am

Shady Figure "Just go there."

He leads Beat to the teleporter and it whirs and fires up. After a short second, suddenly Beat starts seeing many images, ranging from a Medieval town where he beats up 4 differently colored knights, fighting an Egyptian supervillain, the Demon Lord's castle, Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly, ending with them arriving in a City. At the end of the visions, Beat arrives in front of a 4 story steampunk fortress.

{Ring the doorbell}
{Bust the door down}
{Climb up to another entrance}
{Jump in the moat}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 5 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:24 am

Beat: that... was... the... frickin.... EPICEST THING IN MY WHOLE LIFE DUDE!

Beat looks around for a wihle, and then realises just where he is...

Beat: Oh, a door!

{Ring the doorbell}
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 am

{For Raphael}

A doorbell sound plays throughout the hall and the footsteps stop.

Girl "Hear that, Villain? We have company! You get the good China out and I'll answer it! <3"

The footsteps fade away....

[Round the Corner]
[Take the arrows and round the corner]
[Leave the fortress]

{For Beat}
After a moment of waiting, a girl with long black hair wearing a purple scarf, a white shirt with blood stains on it, and black pants appears. She has a very sweet voice.

Girl "HI! Welcome to our Fortress! Come on in!"

[Enter calmly]
[Ask who she is]
[Beat her up]
[Run away for no good reason]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:50 am

[Take the arrows and round the corner]
The doorbell distraction gave me the chance Raph needed.
Now to find that prisoner.

Last edited by Friki Tiki[NU] on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:56 am

[Enter calmly]

Beat: Hi ya! Mind if I come in? Very Happy We've had some fights with Villain in the past but hey I didn't come here to start any fights. I mean... Villain lives here, doesn't he? You see, this one guy sent me trought this memory lane thing (now that's an epic thing, you know!) and well once I had went trough all those memories of my past adventure with some fellas, I somehow ended up here, and well, I just thought I'd ring the doorbell, since it just was there, to say hello! Nice scarf, btw.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 am

{For Raphael}

Grabbing the arrows and rounding the corner, Raphael continues down the hall. About 2 minutes of walking in a straight line later there is a fork in the hall: A passage to the left and a passage to the right. Above the left there is a sign entitled "Front Entrance" and to the right there is a sign titled "Elevator to Cells and Torture Chamber".

[Go left]
[Go right]
[Stay where you are]
[Turn around and leave]
[Yell out really loudly for no good reason]

{For Beat}

Girl "You beat up Villain? HAH! Don't worry, he's just a little mean. Here, come on in."

Inside the fortress' main lobby, it's a very large open space looks like an office building mixed with a hotel lobby. There's not a single camera anywhere and there are 3 halls to the left, right, and dead ahead and 2 pairs of stairs on opposite sides of the room. It feels more like a mall complex than a supervillain's fortress of doom.

Girl "Here, let's go to the guest rooms. Tours of our fortress are free today if you want!"
Villain "MM, who's our guest of honor?"
Girl "This guy. He says he kicked your ass before."
Villain "Oh yes, I remember him. Well, so long as he promises to not raise trouble, he's more than welcome. The other fellow he was with, though, you get to beat him on sight. Here, good sir."

They all go to the Visitor's Quarters, which is a very large room with 4 couches, a fire place, arcade machines, a 50 inch (!) Plasma screen TV, a large music listening station, instruments, and Foosball and air hockey tables. There are walls behind Beat and to the left and right, and in front there are a series of windows that give a great view of the city.

Miss Murder "Oh, forgive me! My name's Miss Murder. Don't let the name alarm you, I just like that song a lot <3 My friend's call me MM though, so you can use that if you want to be a little more subtle."

Villain takes them all to one table and pulls out a tea set and a fine assortment of sweets

Villain "So what brings you to our fortress? Business, Leisure, Combat, anything?"

[I'm looking for a fellow named Alan]
[Just wanted to pay a visit. Never been here before]
[Do you guys have any vehicles for sale?]
[Wanted to buy some stuff]
[Have you guys ever heard about the bread from the Demon Lord's Castle?]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:04 am

[Just wanted to pay a visit. Never been here before]

Beat: Mmm yummy, you really have a nice place here, Villain! And oh well you see there was this manor, and in this manor were these kind shady people playing slot machine thingies and they had this portal thing so I went trough this memory lane (You should try it out some time! It's really fun. You get to see all your memories! Good ol times. Throwing oranges at knights.) and once trough that I just ended up in your front yard so I thought like "heyyy why not to pay a visit"!

[Have you guys ever heard about the bread from the Demon Lord's Castle?]

Beat: I'm on this one quest sorta thing, you see! It all originally started as I got this box I had ordered, to build up a Pokémon Rescue Team! And, well, my first mission was to get "the bread" from the Demon Lord's Castle. So heyyy am just going around and supposedingly trying to get that thingy done. Ever heard of it, the bread? I don't really know much of it myself.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:57 pm

[Go right]
Raphael: We shall see whom they are containing... maybe he has valuable information..
????: *whispers in a disembodied fashion* You are searching for me, aren't you...
Raphael: *still running* Where are you?
????: Closer than you think...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:46 pm

{For Beat}

Villain and MM casually sip their tea and continue talking.

Villain "Yes, we've heard of the bread. We ourselves tried to venture on a mission to find it, but alas we were defeated. I dread that getting it may be impossible, as the Insane Adventure we went on nearly made us lose our sanity...and nearly made MM crazier than she already is."

Villain hits MM's gun out of her hand and catches the Molotov she throws at him.

"Please keep these so she does not do any harm to either of us."
MM "HEY! Those were mine!"

[Beat got a handgun and a Molotov!]

MM "But yeah, we f***ed it up when we tried to get the bread. I lost some of my powers on that journey, and it costed me."

Villain "Why do you wish to discuss an object that may not exist?"
[Tell them your looking for it now]
[Just say you wanted to know about it]
[Tell them you need scissors! 61!]
[Start a fight]
[Tell them you need support]

----------------------------------------
{For Raphael}

Rounding the corner into the elevator,the elevator immediately takes Raphael to a block of cells that makes the place look like a prison. They're all empty except for one, where Alan is behind bars and chained to a wall.

Alan (Quietly) "Aye mate! Think ya can help me? We need to get out of here before MM comes back. She really is in the mood to torture me, and I'd prefer not losing any more blood, sanity, or getting another moment to remember with my Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and all. She has the key, but here."

Alan kicks a small booklet towards the cell, close enough for Raphael to reach

Alan "Use an LP Ability to open the door, then read the booklet to get it back."

[Help him by using an LP Ability (5 LP)]
[Find MM and get the key]
[Bust the cell door in]
[Don't help Alan]
[Taunt him in his current predicament]
[Hit him with a stunning arrow]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Beat: Hmmm I see. That's too bad! Thanks for the guns though. I got some sweet rounds for em buuut they're sorta useless without a gun.

[Tell them your looking for it now]
[Tell them you need scissors! 61!]

Beat: I'm infact looking for the bread at the very moment, like already told. Not from here, that is, of course! That'd be... kinda pointless.... you wouldn't happen to have any spare scrissors to give away, would you?

Last edited by SCK[NU] on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 am

[Find MM and get the key]
Raphael: Sorry but I need to conserve my LP buddy, I'll use these stun arrows on MM, whoever that is.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:25 am

{For Beat}

"P.S. eating the snacks recovered all your health"

MM "I got scissors! Here!"
[Beat got Scissors! 61!]

Villain "So you're looking for it right now? I assume you'll need help. If that's one reason why you came, you have our support"

Villain pushes the table into the ground and a large spellbook comes out of the ground where the table was.

Villain "With someone of your looks, I'd assume you'd want to learn this."

Villain flips through the book and shows Beat a page entitled "Pyrokinesis". Simply looking at the page gave Beat a surge of power.

Beat learned Pyrokinesis! Now fire attacks done through LP Abilities do more damage!

[Stay]
[Leave]
[Ask if they can take you to the fortress]

-----------------------------
{For Raphael}

Alan "Wait! That booklet would refill your L...dammit, he's too far away already..."

Rounding the corner back to the fork, Raphael takes a left. He enters a room that looks like some kind of lodge in a resort. He is in the Visitor's Quarters, which is a very large room with 4 couches, a fire place, arcade machines, a 50 inch (!) Plasma screen TV, a large music listening station, instruments, and Foosball and air hockey tables. There are walls to the left and right, and in front there are a series of windows that give a great view of the city.

At one of the tables Beat is sitting with Villain and a girl wearing with long black hair wearing a purple scarf, bloody white shirt and black pants. They appear to be talking rather than trying to kill each other.

Girl "Hey Villain, we have another gue...IS THAT THE GUY YOU SAID I COULD BEAT UP?!?! YAY!"

The girl suddenly jumps off the couch she was sitting on and lunges at Raphael.

[Hit her before she reaches you]
[Throw one of the stunning arrows at her]
[Dodge her]
[GIVE HER ZE UPPERCUT! ZE UPPERCUT!]
[Stand there and get pounced]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:39 am

[Stay]

Beat, wich a very excited look about his new ability, thanks Villain for all the gifts.

Beat: Mah, oh man! Thank you so much dude this is awesome!
Villain: Anytime, mate.

(^hope that's fine^)

Then, Beat suddenly notices Raphael.

Beat: *sssssip* o,o
Beat: Aaaand just what are you doing here?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:06 am

[Throw one of the stunning arrows at her]
Raphael: Take that, vile wench! Hehe... Now to free Alan!
Raphael grabs the keys from her pocket and takes off back to the torture room.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 am

Beat: *sssssssip* o,o'
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:26 am

{For Beat}

MM "Dammit! I can't move! Did he just hit me with a stunning arrow?!"

Villain "Stunning arrows are some strange weapon we got off of some bad guy part of an organization known as the Smithy Gang. They don't hurt you, but they completely freeze you in whatever position you where in."

MM lies on the floor flat, not moving a muscle

Villain "We wanted to use these to prevent a prisoner from fighting us during interrogation, but it looks like that partner of yours caused a ruckus. Don't worry, I don't think you were a distraction, he was just coming in the window entrance."

Villain looks at MM

"Which she FORGOT to lock AGAIN."

He walks up to MM and hits her with a pillow, making feathers come out of it.

"Imbecile! You know to lock it!"
MM "I wanted to jump out of it before our guest arrived!"
"...Yeah, you're an idiot. *Sigh* Why do I even bother letting you stay an Archfiend?"

Villain walks back to Beat.

"Pardon me, I must stop him from releasing the prisoner."
Villain pushes a tile in the ground with his foot and suddenly teleports.

Beat thinks about it. He said the prisoner's name was "Alan"

[Follow Villain]
[Try to stop Villain]
[Don't follow Villain]
If you stay, any one or all of these.

[Watch the news]
[Flip through the spellbook]
[Tickle torture MM using feathers from the pillow]

------------------------------
{For Raphael}
Key in hand, Raphael quickly gets back to the Cell Blocks to Alan's cell.

[Help him by opening the cell and removing the chains]
[Open his cell but don't remove the chains]
[Don't open the cell]
[Talk to Alan]
[Do Nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:34 am

Beat: Well, that was interesting. So Alan's here huh. Guess I should go after Villain... but first...

[Flip through the spellbook]
[Tickle torture MM using feathers from the pillow]

Beat: Tee heee ;3 Btw, before I go after Villain, just how long does a stunning arrow effect?

Last edited by SCK[NU] on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:34 am

[Help him by opening the cell and removing the chains]
Raphael: Let's get the hell out of here, we don't got much time.
????: Keep in mind that none of these people are your allies...
Raphael: Shuttup!
Alan: Excuse me?
Raphael: Nothing, Villain is on his way so lets get going!
Raphael releases Alan and they head off.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:43 am

(Quick Stuff: No taking MM's panties. This is random, but have decency ^___^)

MM collapses from the exhausting (seriously, it was only a few minutes. Villain must've meant something big when he told Beat she was cursed!) tickle torture, damning Beat before fainting. So much for knowing how long they last. Meanwhile the spellbook sinks into the ground from whence it came.

{Beat's LP went up by 5 for reading the book!}

[Chase after Villain]
[Wake up MM and tickle torture her again. I swear, it's great when they can't move or resist!]
[Stand around and take in the scenery]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:48 am

Raphael: We must hurry, I know a window we can jump out of on the second floor!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:48 am

(baww OK Razz Edited that part out)

Beat: meh. I wanted to know.
Beat: Well, if Alan and Raph are both here, I guess I gotta catch up, non the less. Oh, yeah!

[Beat checked MM's pockets for random goods]

[Chase after Villain]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:54 am

After a while of running, Beat catches up to Villain, who is standing over Raphael, who is bleeding immensely. He hasn't noticed Beat.

[Do nothing]
[Jump Villain]
[Call out Villain's name]
[Start dancing]

----------------------------------------
{For Raphael}

As they reach the fork and the window Raphael came in through is in sight, suddenly Alan grabs Raphael's shoulder. He speaks in a completely different voice.

Alan? "Thank you for your help. I promise I will repay you, but forgive me for now."

Alan? turns Raphael around and jams his hand straight through Raphael's stomach, hurting him immensely. Suddenly Raphael sees that the figure was a person posing as Alan, as now that person is a man in a black mask with a red cape and black.

Black Rose "Esta llaman 'El Rosa Negra'. For your English hearing ears, they call me 'The Black Rose'."

The Black Rose suddenly turns into Raphael, clothes and all. In Raphael's voice, he says:

Raphael? "I promise that you will not suffer like this in vain. I owe you a debt, so call me."

Weakened, Raphael falls on his back.

HP: {Raphael 1/80}

Villain suddenly teleports in front of Raphael.

Villain "There you are, you rapscallion!...what happened to you? *AHEM!* Nevertheless, you'll pay for releasing Alan!"

First, what do you do?
[Heal up (X-tra Large Slurpee)]
[Don't heal up]

[Tell him what happened truthfully]
[Lie about what happened]
[Start a fight]
[Lie on the ground and do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:56 am

????: Hehe... What did I tell you?
[Heal up (X-tra Large Slurpee)]
Raphael: *just realizing who he is* Villain!
[Start a fight]
Raphael: PREPARE YOURSELF!!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:02 am

The Slurpee fully revitalized Raphael! That's the power of Slurpee!

{Raphael: 80/80}

{BATTLE!}
Name: Villain
HP: 100
Strength: 30
LP: 40
Same guy, only now he's uber pissed of at Raphael. Watch out!

Villain raises his fist

{LP Ability]

Villain "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTACKA!!!"

Villain runs at Raphael and does a spin before delivering a crushingly painful right hook that does 50 damage!

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Ability]
[Defend]
[Run away because he's mad and angry]
[Call Beat]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 am

[Call out Villain's name]

Beat tapped Rhymes shealth's metal end to the wall, making Villain turn around his head, giving Raphael a good chance of attack.

Beat: Hey, yo! Villain!
Villain: What?!
Beat: Uuuumnnh... thanks HELLA lot for all this stuff, dude. But, ermnh... sorry! Razz
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next