[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

+2
Robert_Russell
Alucard009
6 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 6 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 am

Raphael: (30/80HP)
Strength: 25
LP: 115
{USE LP ABILITY}
CELESTIAL FORM!!
Increased Damage by 25% and against demons by 50% and Raphael can heal himself by 50% of the damage he causes.
Consumes 75% of his LP
LP now at 40
Celestial Raphael shines in a divine white light with ruins taking form of wings.
Celestial Raphael strikes Villain with 60 damage (40 + 50% dmg to demons)
Celestial Raphael heals self for 30 HP.
Raphael: (60/80HP)
Strength: 25
LP: 40
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 6 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure!

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 am

[Fight]

As Villain ducked in pain a little, Beat took the chance and hit his temple with Rhymes shealth's head to temporarily knock him out.

Beat: really sorry dude! Razz For your own safety. Now Raph, let him be! Gave me lotsa stuff. Want scrissors?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:20 am

Raphael: Dammit, I just lost 75% LP, I want to finish it!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 am

Beat: But we has scrissors D:
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:23 am

Raphael: Fine, but you owe me, I shall take my leave on my own. I bid you farewell Beat.
With his divine wings Raphael flies out the window and leaves Demon's Lord Town
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:25 am

Beat: Hmph. That's a not very nice turn of events. Ah well... I guess I can't just leave villain lay here though. He suffered lotsa damage, afterall.

[Beat started to drag Villain back to the room he just left]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:35 am

As Raph was flying over the land...
????: Your so called ally, Beat stopped you from destroying your enemey...
Raphael: You're my enemy, where are you?!!
????: Hehehe... we shall chat again at another time...
Raphael: Grr... I guess I should talk to my master... Death...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 am

{For Beat}

Villain wakes up.

Villain "Ow...What happened to the unfortunate fellow I was about to kill?"

He sees Beat

"Hey, where'd your jackass partner go? Nevermind. If I lost conscious, then chances are he's long gone."

Villain reaches into the fire place and, amazingly, doesn't get burned as he brings out a long pipe and starts smoking it.

Villain "Now then, I assume that if you wish to get to the bread, you may want to go now. You look nearly ready enough, but when you ARE ready, I can give you a ride to get there. It won't be easy, but I wish you the best of luck."

[Take me to the castle gate]
[Take me to the City]
[Can you sell me anything?]
[Can you send me somewhere at random?]
[Start a fight]
[Do nothing]

-----------------------
{For Raphael}
Although Raphael flew for quite a while now, he still did not know where the Demon Lord's Castle was. He'd have to get a lead at least to try and find it himself.

[Go back to the Archfiend's Fortress]
[Go to the City]
[Go to the Desert Town]
[Go to the Old Manor]
[Go to the Forest]
[Go to the Graveyard]
[Do nothing]
[Release wings and fall to the ground to slam into it painfully because your a masochist]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:08 am

[Can you sell me anything?]

Beat: Always good to be prepared, you don't happen to have any goods to sell?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:45 am

{For Beat}

Villain "Of course. Being supervillians, we always have destructive tools and items that may help you. I'll even cut you a deal since I like you."

Fire Bomb - The ultimate fire based throwing weapon! Burns all enemies, INCLUDING airborne enemies for 60 Damage! (For you, 3 for 750)

Incendiary Ammo + - Fire bullets that burn enemies even more (For you, 5 rounds for 500)

Spell Sheet - A spell sheet for fire magic. Burn all enemies with a fire based LP without losing any LP! (For you, 2 for 500)

Bonk! Energy Drink - MM's addicted to these. One drink makes you avoid the next 2 attacks done to you, but the next attack that hits you does extra. (For you, 2 cans for 650)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:06 am

Beat: Oooohohooo SWEEEEEEHEAT! Thanks dude! I'd like to have, like, ummnnnn 4 cans of Bonk! energy drink, 4 spell sheets, 5 rouns of incendiary ammo plus, aaand 6 fire bombs. That's, like, 4200 gold, isn't it? And I have... 4500, don't I....

(bonk! x2 = 1300
spell sheet x2 = 2300
incendiary ammo + x1 = 3300
fire bomb x2 = 4200)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:12 am

(After doing some work, you have about 3700, and that's skipping some purchases)

Villain "Tell you what, you promise that you'll keep as an ally on our side, then I'll go ahead and give you all this stuff at half off. Sorta like a mercenary. Or if you're really evil, you can join us and I'll give it all to ya for free and more. I like your style."

[Join the Archfiends]
[Become a mercenary for the Archfiends]
[Consider it and just cut down the amount of stuff you want to buy]
[Don't buy anything]
[Start a fight]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:20 am

(oh, sorry Razz)

Beat: Ohhh sweetttt. Well am not exactly sure about joining you, for now, i mean, just what do you exactly do? But a mercenary I'll be for sure~~
And might join too. Once you explain me just what exactly do you do ಠ_ಠ

[Consider Joining the Archfiends]
[Become a mercenary for the Archfiends]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Villain "Oh yes, one part that always skips our minds when we let people go on tours..."

Villain lowers his pipe and blows out a puff of smoke]

Villain "We're supervillains. Our goal: world domination. We want to take over this world and have it our way (kinda like Burger King only there's more to it than just paying for something). That's our main goal...

...And half the time we just kick back and do nothing. Mostly we capture Alan for like, 1 hour then he busts free somehow or some support rescues him like what happened earlier. Nowadays we're not so uptight, we just want to make some clever grand scheme that'll win us the world. Answer your question? Basically, it's capture one guy that's key to the world, do stuff, he escapes after a small fight, kick back."

[Join the ArchFiends]
[Stay as a mercenary]
[Cancel out of being a mercenary]
[Do nothing but stay around]
[Leave]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 pm

[Go to the Graveyard]
Raphael: If I can find him anywhere, he'd be here.
Raphael lands in the graveyard not shortly after a dark skeletal figure.
Raphael: Hello, chief.
Death: Tsk, as formal as ever huh boy? I see your having trouble with your job.
Raphael: "he" has been speaking to me, but I could not track him.
Death: Do not worry about the archfiends for now, we got our own conflicts and do not need to involve them.
Raphael: Yeah.. but I met two allies, but they both betrayed me. I could've ended Villain there and moved on...
Death: Do not worry about them. Anyways I have a new assignment for you boy. Due East of the continent the Scholomance scholars are reforming their cult. Go in and destroy them.
Raphael: Very well.
Death: And take this as well.
Raphael receives {Necronomicon Page}
Raphael heads off.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:38 pm

[Join the ArchFiends]

Beat: Meh, I'm in! Very Happy And... just WHO is Alan?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:25 am

{For Beat}

Villain "You know Alan. You assisted him when we met the second time. He was the fellow in the tuxedo and black hat. Dressed dark, used a special like mine 'Burning Knuckle'? It was near the beginning of the RP, probably page 2 or 3. He is the one we need, since in a way he invented this world."

He paces left and right, finally placing his pipe back into the fire place.

Villain "But enough on that, welcome."
MM "He's in? YAY!"

MM, able to move again, suddenly pounces on Beat and instantly ties him up. Seconds later, she drags him to the Torture Room.

MM "Teehee! Now that you're in, you get to go through the same stuff everyone I capture does!"

Moments later, Beat is tied up and tickled mercilessly for 30 minutes. Afterwards, MM smiles very sweetly.

MM "Wasn't that fun? Teehee, now I have a playma-"

She is cut off by Villain hitting her with a baseball bat covered in nails.

Villain "Forgive me for not coming earlier, she's just been wanting to do that to someone for a week now, she's so desperate. Now then, I think I should give you your first Archfiend weapon."

He hands over a sword with a motorcycle handle. "AF" is carved into the blade.

"Rev it up to make your sword catch fire. You can also throw it and it'll boomerang back to you."

[Beat got the Road Slayer!]

"Also, here's your money back on the stuff. It's on the house now that you're one of us. I assume you want to go somewhere now, and I recommend you do before MM gets back up"

[Beat got all his money back!]

{Go to the City}
{Go to the Graveyard}
{Go to the Forest}
{Go to the Desert Town}
{Go to the Old Manor}
{Go to the Lake}
{Go to the Demon Lord's Castle}
{Stick around (Bad idea!)}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:08 am

Raphael: "The Scholomance, a legendary school of black magic said to have been run by the Devil. It was supposedly located near an unnamed lake in the mountains south of the city of Hermannstadt (called Sibiu in Romanian) in the Transylvania region of Romania." Looks like I made it at last.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:37 am

Alan "Time out a second. Hey Tiki? I noticed that you're trying to go your own way in this RP. I'm trying to be somewhat of a DM since I have things kinda planned out a little, but since you're making new stuff it's hard for me to think of what to do since it's something you made.

Just asking if you can sorta redirect yourself. If not, I'll TRY to work with what you're making."

Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:09 am

Beat: Wellll LIFE IS SWEET!

Beat places Road Slayer next to rhyme, in other words on his left side, first spinning it around a couple of rounds around his hand to see how handlable it was... and it was very handable!

Beat: Hmph... A lake... sounds so unspecial it's gotta be special in a way! I guess...

{Go to the Lake}
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:26 pm

eh, honestly i thought u'd put me in scenarios from here Razz
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:27 pm

{For Beat}

Villain "Well right this way, sir. I'll get you your official Archfiend ship."

Villain directs Beat to an airplane hangar, where he shows Beat a small but heavily armed space fighter.

"This is your ship, the Fire Hawk. You can only assume what all of it's weapons are based around."

Suddenly, MM kicks the door off it's hinges and jumps in with a handful of feathers.

MM "You...aren't...escaping...this...TIME!"

She runs at Beat. Fortunately, Villain tosses Beat into the seat and programs the auto-pilot, which instantly sends Beat above the lake. It's a rather large lake, with a few houses scattered around it and a single dock for boats. Suddenly, something jumps out of the lake and swallows the Fire Hawk.

[In The Belly of the Beast]

The Fire Hawk navigates through the beasts innards and finds the heart after going straight for a minute.

[Attack the heart]
[Try to blow it's mouth open]
[Pass by the heart without attacking it]

{Raphael's coming soon}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Beat: Oh shi. o w e'' Hmph.... HEEAAAARRRTTT!! FRIED HEAAAAAAAART!!!

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure! - Page 6 19052%20-%204chan%20bw%20rage

[Attack the heart]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:00 am

{For Beat}

...Don't start with that face here.

Firing the Fire Hawk's weapons, the burning heat seeking missiles nail the heart, destroying it. Soon the beasts' mouth opens, which the Fire Hawk instantly flies out of. Underneath, Beat sees many people cheering to him.

[Go down and talk to the people]
[Leave]
[Bomb the people with bombs]
[Crash into them with the Fire Hawk]
[Jump out of the ship to reach them]
[Play really loud music]

-----------------------------------
{For Raphael (Finally)}

Suddenly a large band of cultists bust down the door to the headquarters. They look like a mix between students from Hogwarts and U.S. Marine cosplayers. In the distance, Raphael sees they have a prisoner.

[Give chase]
[Don't chase them]
[Run away]
[Call for Beat]
[Call for The Black Rose]
[Call for a pizza]
[Jump off the cliff]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Raphael: Cosplayers are extreme losers... and losers love pizzas... Can I join ya'll I'll pay for pizza! ^^
[Call for a pizza]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next